Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,488 members, 7,812,519 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

Sold - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Sold (1303 Views)

Need Excellent Battery Phone @20k Used Or New / Urgently In Need Of A Fairly Used Android Phone ,20k Firm Price. / Between Powerbank And A Second Phone,which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sold by Ade1177: 7:20am On Nov 28, 2021
Sold for 15k

Should have taken this down

I don't understand this nairaland but from little I gather most people here just want to price anything you want to sell to recover your hard earned money like a thief, someone pricing an item of 100k, 30k you get others just intentionally sending you irrelevant msgs just to frustrate you

Anyways, it's cool.. so easy to sit back behind a phone and write whatever, I won't even bother replying, Yes I scammed the buyer of 15k

And I'm the richest man on earth through scamming, smh

You people can continue frustrating other buyers with ridiculous prices, I'm done with this nairaland for selling anything, always advising you what you should do with your money and they can't give you 1naira

Imagine that one saying I should dash someone, if I don't need the cash why am I selling it, to display it's beauty to you?

Even Tecno phones of 5k are still being sold to tomorrow, but thanks to you all, I'm the bad person, I accept o... In fact the worst of the worst

God bless each and everyone accordingly
Re: Sold by Ade1177: 10:14am On Nov 28, 2021
Available

1 Like

Re: Sold by Merrick53(m): 3:34pm On Nov 28, 2021
Is it pay on delivery?
Re: Sold by motionarena: 4:12pm On Nov 28, 2021
Ade1177:
Iphone 5 white
16gig
If you need it as a second phone or main phone
Still works great

All FEATURES WORKING PERFECTLY FINE
Location Unilag (LAGOS)

Pls Whatsapp
u no fit just dash your cousin the phone.

Wetin u dey sell for iPhone 5 again

4 Likes

Re: Sold by OnyeObodo: 6:33pm On Nov 28, 2021
You are a scammer and you have a reputation for selling bad products or vaguely advertised products.

Forget the picture angles. You are very good at snapping good pictures and editing them to perfection.

The buyer will go there now and see a badly used phone. Leave in frustration after wasting time and transport.

The next thing you will do now is to edit your posts and turn all of them to dots. Who will bet?

2 Likes

Re: Sold by eburuu: 8:32pm On Nov 28, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Xiaomi Has Swindled Me. Promise And Fail / Beware Ringtone Fraud In Nigeria / Help Me Choose: Nokia N97 Mini Or Nokia X6 (i Must Buy One)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.