Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,234 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

Xiaomi Has Swindled Me. Promise And Fail - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi Has Swindled Me. Promise And Fail (1301 Views)

Does It Mean That Xiaomi Has No Good After Sales Service? / Our Househelp Got Swindled By Computer Village Boys Yesterday / Xiaomi Has A New Phone, And It Is Transparent And Beats The Iphone X Hands Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xiaomi Has Swindled Me. Promise And Fail by thesolutions(m): 6:04pm On May 28, 2022
This topic is a follow up to this thread https://www.nairaland.com/6767662/redmi-9-may-explode-anytime

I sent my phone to care but they believe it can not be fixed and decided on replacing the phone for me with a Redmi 9C 4gb RAM and 128gb ROM. They asked that I pay the price difference for this model which I did after rejecting the phone. I would have prefer a refund, Redmi 9 or higher version like REDMI 10 OR 11. But the only option available was that Redmi 9C.

After waiting for months, I finally go news that the phone had arrived. I went to pick the phone and immediately noticed the fraud. It was a 3gb RAM and 64gb ROM. I laid complain straight away and provided reference to the model and variant offered and the one provided by the company. I waited another two weeks for response but it did not come-fort.

I received pressure from my legal counsel to take the on litigation which I do not have time for. I objected and collected the one they provided.

I know it is not easy to keep to their promise due to daily price change resulting from bad governance that is affecting our foreign exchange, but if they had acted on time when the payment was made, the price difference wouldn't have affected them.

They promised and failed.
Re: Xiaomi Has Swindled Me. Promise And Fail by thesolutions(m): 6:08pm On May 28, 2022
phone for sale

Re: Xiaomi Has Swindled Me. Promise And Fail by Earlystar698(m): 6:35pm On May 28, 2022
Nigeria has swindle you not xiaomi. Abi you want make them give you phone of 100k for the value of your phone that's 70k or less?

Stop complaining and use what you see, more importantly tell every 18 and above person in your area to get their pvc.

6 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Has Swindled Me. Promise And Fail by thesolutions(m): 7:13pm On May 28, 2022
Earlystar698:
Nigeria has swindle you not xiaomi. Abi you want make them give you phone of 100k for the value of your phone that's 70k or less?

Stop complaining and use what you see, more importantly tell every 18 and above person in your area to get their pvc.
Maybe my voice was not loud enough. I was asked to pay a certain amount so theyc an change the phone to 4gb 128gb variant which I did but I was given 3gb 64gb variant instead. I never wanted a redmi9c but it was what they offered for not being able to fix the phone.
If it is 3gb 64gb that they are offering and I paid the difference, I won't be complaining.

3 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Has Swindled Me. Promise And Fail by princeabdul(m): 7:28pm On May 28, 2022
thesolutions:
phone for sale
price?
Re: Xiaomi Has Swindled Me. Promise And Fail by Earlystar698(m): 8:12pm On May 28, 2022
thesolutions:

Maybe my voice was not loud enough. I was asked to pay a certain amount so theyc an change the phone to 4gb 128gb variant which I did but I was given 3gb 64gb variant instead. I never wanted a redmi9c but it was what they offered for not being able to fix the phone.
If it is 3gb 64gb that they are offering and I paid the difference, I won't be complaining.

Certain amount was what make your case difficult, you didn't specify the amount so its would be easier for people to add their opinions, who knows if it's 1k you add and you are saying certain amount. Next time state what happen and don't give us half news.

Edit : I just checked your profile and threads it's appear you are just looking for attention.

2 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Has Swindled Me. Promise And Fail by thesolutions(m): 8:56pm On May 28, 2022
Earlystar698:

Certain amount was what make your case difficult, you didn't specify the amount so its would be easier for people to add their opinions, who knows if it's 1k you add and you are saying certain amount. Next time state what happen and don't give us half news.

Edit : I just checked your profile and threads it's appear you are just looking for attention.
Ok. This is where I call you Xiaomi marketer.
Certain amount doesn't mean any amount. It is what was agreed on as the price difference between the Redmi9 and the 9C that was offered.
Being sarcastic or displaying savagery can only give you temporary fun you know.
Re: Xiaomi Has Swindled Me. Promise And Fail by thesolutions(m): 9:02pm On May 28, 2022
princeabdul:
price?
If you can offer 82k plus waybill, it'll be yours.
Re: Xiaomi Has Swindled Me. Promise And Fail by Earlystar698(m): 9:23pm On May 28, 2022
thesolutions:

Ok. This is where I call you Xiaomi marketer.
Certain amount doesn't mean any amount. It is what was agreed on as the price difference between the Redmi9 and the 9C that was offered.
Being sarcastic or displaying savagery can only give you temporary fun you know.
ain't not a xiaomi marketer, I'm not using their brand. Team Huawei

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Has Swindled Me. Promise And Fail by BenNash: 12:46am On May 29, 2022
thesolutions:

You're actually wasting your time on nairaland. Go to Twitter to complain instead. This is what you get on this section whenever you make a complaint about Xaomi. Reason I ran away from the brand.

They'll either tag you a transsion marketer or an attention seeker or whatever.
Re: Xiaomi Has Swindled Me. Promise And Fail by halaqasa: 8:59am On May 29, 2022
Earlystar698:
ain't not a xiaomi marketer, I'm not using their brand. Team Huawei

How you dae take run Huawei with Google play
Man I miss that device
Re: Xiaomi Has Swindled Me. Promise And Fail by Earlystar698(m): 9:44am On May 29, 2022
halaqasa:

How you dae take run Huawei with Google play
Man I miss that device

I'm using nova 3i, there is Google play service and Huawei app gallery

6gb and 128GB

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xiaomi Has Swindled Me. Promise And Fail by MasonKendall(m): 9:59am On May 29, 2022
But you call yourself the solutions. Comrade abeg this story no clear
Re: Xiaomi Has Swindled Me. Promise And Fail by thesolutions(m): 12:18pm On May 29, 2022
MasonKendall:
But you call yourself the solutions. Comrade abeg this story no clear
I waited for over 10 months. I sold the phone 70k. let me now rest from them.

(1) (Reply)

Android 13 Out For Google Pixel Users / Oraimo Smart Clipper 2 Prestige Unboxing / Still Unable to Browse With Siemens m35i on Vmobile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.