Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Snakes Can't Live Inside Soak Away - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Snakes Can't Live Inside Soak Away (46642 Views)

Snakes Can't Live In Soak Aways / Soak Unripe Pawpaw In Water For 3 Days And Drink, For The Health Benefits / Soak Alligator Pepper And Bitter Kola In Coconut Water For This Body Body... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snakes Can't Live Inside Soak Away by WORLDISMYPARISH(m): 8:06pm On Nov 28, 2021
grin grin grin pray against evil a python has lived in a soakaway pit in my village for years till the day it was sighted during maintenance,thank God nobody stays in the house then
Dagger111:
*NOW READ THIS*....

Snakes can't live inside soakaway. The gas alone in your soakaway will kill them. Just incase you don't know, the gas inside your soakaway can generate electricity.

Again I ask, does the Snake live inside your poo Or they float ontop of poo?

Do you know your bathing soap water also goes into that soakaway, both the waste water from your kitchen? Do you know soaps carry chemicals that are harmful?

Again an average building has over 6 Chambers, think of it, for a snake to live inside soakaway and still find it way to a w.c, it means it must past many Chambers,so tell me. How possible is that?

Also it is completely madness living a storey building yet you are afraid that Snake will crawl out from your W.C, how?
it can never happen, thats because the 4inch pipe that carry your poo from the w.c to the soakaway has a smooth surface, Snake can not comfortable crawl on it. It not possible.

Now is it possible for Snake to crawl out from your W.C? yes it is. But that can only happen if you stay in a bungalow, ground floor and you have a breakage in the service chamber that has direct link to your w.c, I mean direct link to the toilet.

So please those of you that are busy
Flushing fuel and salt inside ur soakaway, sorry you are just wasting your money.

So hear it now, Snake can only come out from your W.C if you have a broken Chamber that is directly linked to you toilet.

Snakes don't live inside your soakaway because snakes too need oxygen.
Thanks!!!

Source: copied
Re: Snakes Can't Live Inside Soak Away by themanderon: 8:13pm On Nov 28, 2021
I remember then in unihostel somehow a snake climbed up to the 1st floor and someone that wanted to pee saw the snake lying on the floor with his phone light. How it got there is a mystery.
Re: Snakes Can't Live Inside Soak Away by Cokahot: 8:49pm On Nov 28, 2021
I poured into closet,shower drain,sink. Plus the whole house dey smell s ake repellant which is 500% strong. Snake no fit near me
Oyiboman69:
I believe you just sealed it's only exit route and you know the only way now is through the closet.... grin
Re: Snakes Can't Live Inside Soak Away by colestephan86: 8:52pm On Nov 28, 2021
Dagger111:
*NOW READ THIS*....

Snakes can't live inside soakaway. The gas alone in your soakaway will kill them. Just incase you don't know, the gas inside your soakaway can generate electricity.

Do you know your bathing soap water also goes into that soakaway, both the waste water from your kitchen? Do you know soaps carry chemicals that are harmful?

Again an average building has over 6 Chambers, think of it, for a snake to live inside soakaway and still find it way to a w.c, it means it must past many Chambers,so tell me. How possible is that?

Also it is completely madness living a storey building yet you are afraid that Snake will crawl out from your W.C, how?
it can never happen, thats because the 4inch pipe that carry your poo from the w.c to the soakaway has a smooth surface, Snake can not comfortable crawl on it. It not possible.

Now is it possible for Snake to crawl out from your W.C? yes it is. But that can only happen if you stay in a bungalow, ground floor and you have a breakage in the service chamber that has direct link to your w.c, I mean direct link to the toilet.

Flushing fuel and salt inside ur soakaway, sorry you are just wasting your money.

So hear it now, Snake can only come out from your W.C if you have a broken Chamber that is directly linked to you toilet.

Thanks!!!

I told someone this but the person argued, the snake must have crept in from an open inspection chamber
Re: Snakes Can't Live Inside Soak Away by nachisunday(m): 8:56pm On Nov 28, 2021
The best way to avoid anything snake in your apartment is always close your w.c before going out then 2ndly shit inside a 'po' this small paint plastic after then pour your shit inside your w.c and flush. No fine boy fine girl this days oo
Re: Snakes Can't Live Inside Soak Away by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 28, 2021
By implication since all living creatures need air to survive, nothing can live in your soakaway including rats and cockroaches.
Conner44:
If rats and cockroaches can live comfortably in soak away then what’s stopping snakes from doing same undecided
Re: Snakes Can't Live Inside Soak Away by Nobody: 1:22am On Nov 29, 2021
kachistone:

Rats and cockroaches do not live inside the soak away. They can only hide in holes around the soak away. The heat inside the soak away is too much for snakes, rats or cockroaches to live inside. Mind you, the heat there is enough to cook and generate electricity.
na true a bricklayer who fell into it some years back,, an eye witness said immediately they guy body just dey boil,, he come get lump all over his body, though he survived it.
Re: Snakes Can't Live Inside Soak Away by bull67: 2:44am On Nov 29, 2021
that snake wants to japa from nigeria but found himself in the sokaway. so the snake saw itself in the wrong place wants to japa again.
Re: Snakes Can't Live Inside Soak Away by matrixme(m): 4:44am On Nov 29, 2021
This article reeks of ignorance. You believe snakes have noses that smells horrible odours like us and reacts accordingly? For your information, the soak away environment provides a food rich environment like cockroaches, rats and worms, so snakes naturally prey on this. You don't know how tenacious animals can be to say this.
But wait oo... Come to think of it. Nigeria is one of the notorious headquarters for open defecation, but nobody has ever been bitten by a snake while doing it out there in the open, but Nigerian snakes nowadays now prefer to crawl through pipes and attack in the water closet since Buhari entered. Does this change mantra now affect animals too? Who knows which animal is next?

2 Likes

Re: Snakes Can't Live Inside Soak Away by KingDash: 6:24am On Nov 29, 2021
Conner44:
If rats and cockroaches can live comfortably in soak away then what’s stopping snakes from doing same undecided
go school you no gree go, see your life now.. wetin snake won go find for HOT soakaway.. olodo.
Re: Snakes Can't Live Inside Soak Away by mokshaq7: 6:29am On Nov 29, 2021
I have practically seen soakaway that had snakes in it(more than 10). As much as I agree there could be difficulty in snakes getting to a higher level of the building(probably from 1 floor and above) It is possible for a resilient snake to get past the ground floor.
Soakaways are not airtight therefore it's not completely a confined space.
It will be better to protect openings that lead to rooms with covering that will allow waste discharge to pass through but nothing solid or bigger(net).

1 Like

Re: Snakes Can't Live Inside Soak Away by OChimex: 12:26pm On Nov 29, 2021
Conner44:

My brother ask am oo. Somebody go just come dish out information just on assumptions without proper detailed research.

The writer are you a snake, how come you are so sure that the gas and soap chemicals will kill a snake?

What is that gas? What is the chemical?

This write-up doesn't hold waters and shouldn't have been published.

It is purely assumptions and could be misleading....
Re: Snakes Can't Live Inside Soak Away by Testate(m): 3:43pm On Nov 29, 2021
So many funny comments here grin grin grin
Re: Snakes Can't Live Inside Soak Away by JimmySwaggart(m): 9:12pm On Nov 29, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Thanks to the OP for dis Information!.. smiley

Left for me, Snakes should be annihilated from the surface of dis earth!.. sad angry

Very Deadly creature!
no no no!!! let's leave snake alone.
It's mosquito that should be man's greatest enemy. I hate that thing.
God knows I have always wished for a malaria vaccine to be found soonest.
Re: Snakes Can't Live Inside Soak Away by BluntCrazeMan: 9:50am On Dec 03, 2021
Dagger111:
*NOW READ THIS*....

Thanks!!!

Had anyone tried to ascertain how exactly the snake entered into that woman's toilet??
Or are we here forming theories and waiting for researchers from abroad to come down to Nigeria and unravel the puzzle??
Re: Snakes Can't Live Inside Soak Away by BluntCrazeMan: 10:07am On Dec 03, 2021
JimmySwaggart:
no no no!!! let's leave snake alone.
It's mosquito that should be man's greatest enemy. I hate that thing.
God knows I have always wished for a malaria vaccine to be found soonest.
Even with malaria vaccine,, do you like the sound of the flying mosquito near your ears?? Or do you love its bite??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Black Soot: The water I Used In Cleaning My House This Morning In Port Harcourt / Genotype AS and AS: Can We Get Married? / Man Jumps Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.