Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,691 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

NDLEA Arrests 70-year-old Woman, Intercepts 12385kg Drugs Smuggled Into Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Arrests 70-year-old Woman, Intercepts 12385kg Drugs Smuggled Into Lagos (23789 Views)

N1.45trn Goods Smuggled Into Nigeria From Benin Republic Annually – Agency / Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video / Customs Intercepts 11 Vehicles Smuggled Into The Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Arrests 70-year-old Woman, Intercepts 12385kg Drugs Smuggled Into Lagos by fareed69(m): 2:38pm On Nov 28, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
grin grin
Na her 80year old husband be dis

Need mental evaluation

Re: NDLEA Arrests 70-year-old Woman, Intercepts 12385kg Drugs Smuggled Into Lagos by SKYHIGHfx: 2:46pm On Nov 28, 2021
PandoraObi:
baby factory criminals and drug traffickers
again, did they use criminality curse these baby factory criminals and developers

U need to work hard to earn more, learn from mannabbgrills and other zombies
Re: NDLEA Arrests 70-year-old Woman, Intercepts 12385kg Drugs Smuggled Into Lagos by calcal: 3:11pm On Nov 28, 2021
You are from the south, you have no dignity

omowolewa:
Why displaying her picture, has she been convicted.

It's against Human Rights,

If you encourage this, it may be your mama's turn tomorrow. She could be displayed for what she didn't do or did out of legally allowed errors. What happens to her image thereafter.

Case of the lady aledge of smuggling drugs to Saudi is there for you to reference.

Baba Suwe and NDLEA issues came to mind, maybe the poor man could still be living today.

I understand you well but human dignity should be uphold even if and when they have been condemned to death.
Re: NDLEA Arrests 70-year-old Woman, Intercepts 12385kg Drugs Smuggled Into Lagos by matm: 3:12pm On Nov 28, 2021
This young woman can't be 70
Re: NDLEA Arrests 70-year-old Woman, Intercepts 12385kg Drugs Smuggled Into Lagos by Danjikanbauchi: 3:15pm On Nov 28, 2021
PandoraObi:
I am not your father
product of artificial insertmination. If you have a father you would have know the value of a father. Bayarben banza kwolokwolo, kazanta

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests 70-year-old Woman, Intercepts 12385kg Drugs Smuggled Into Lagos by jrusky(m): 3:22pm On Nov 28, 2021
So mama you go come take dis old age go prison

Mama u fall pipu hands I swear. Prison wey u no go whe
wen u dey young na now u come go dashed your self. Ok oo I wish u safe journey in your new free accommodation in prison.
Re: NDLEA Arrests 70-year-old Woman, Intercepts 12385kg Drugs Smuggled Into Lagos by PandoraObi: 3:22pm On Nov 28, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
product of artificial insertmination. If you have a father you would have know the value of a father. Bayarben banza kwolokwolo, kazanta
I am not the cause of your frustration boy, when you get home, your father will be suitable for this
Re: NDLEA Arrests 70-year-old Woman, Intercepts 12385kg Drugs Smuggled Into Lagos by lalo128: 3:28pm On Nov 28, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:
NDLEA should face Kano.

That's where the drug smugglers are at the airport
mumunus of the year we shall give you gift for your dumbness sentiment as taking over your brain.
Re: NDLEA Arrests 70-year-old Woman, Intercepts 12385kg Drugs Smuggled Into Lagos by Gigadot1(m): 3:32pm On Nov 28, 2021
Name checking...

..................................99%..………..............…....
Re: NDLEA Arrests 70-year-old Woman, Intercepts 12385kg Drugs Smuggled Into Lagos by PandoraObi: 3:35pm On Nov 28, 2021
Mchawi:

You are a bastard so I'm not surprised you have no father.
Not every woman is a demeaning trollop that was impregnate in their teen by one lout loathing around, then ran away, there are women that waited to be wedded that neither fornicate or committed adultery, Don't use your situation to judge others.
Re: NDLEA Arrests 70-year-old Woman, Intercepts 12385kg Drugs Smuggled Into Lagos by PandoraObi: 3:39pm On Nov 28, 2021
bencr7:
d only curse person I know frm child birth it u , they have curse u that no day u will never make sense in ur life to comment intelligently
Don't be ridiculous, I am neither you nor your father, keep your experience to yourself, we can never be the same
Re: NDLEA Arrests 70-year-old Woman, Intercepts 12385kg Drugs Smuggled Into Lagos by PandoraObi: 3:41pm On Nov 28, 2021
ginggerxy:
no be your mama picture I dey see like that? Bastard
The fact that your mama can do such doesn't mean every others can do it, you need to understand that not everyone will be irresponsible, senseless and myopic, some people are ready to die for the good only
Re: NDLEA Arrests 70-year-old Woman, Intercepts 12385kg Drugs Smuggled Into Lagos by Jman06(m): 4:19pm On Nov 28, 2021
Shokoloko:

I'm interested in researching about this point
May I have your source??
Just pay a visit to that market in Onitsha, spend some days and observe what's going on there. You'll understand!
Re: NDLEA Arrests 70-year-old Woman, Intercepts 12385kg Drugs Smuggled Into Lagos by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 28, 2021
Senate should introduce firing squad for drug peddlers like it was during the military regime.
Re: NDLEA Arrests 70-year-old Woman, Intercepts 12385kg Drugs Smuggled Into Lagos by UKBobo(m): 7:32pm On Nov 28, 2021
[quote author=PandoraObi post=108029403]

East lives rent free in the west, south and north parts of your brain grin grin grin grin
Re: NDLEA Arrests 70-year-old Woman, Intercepts 12385kg Drugs Smuggled Into Lagos by Tobe4vic: 7:39pm On Nov 28, 2021
Gramd ma why?
Re: NDLEA Arrests 70-year-old Woman, Intercepts 12385kg Drugs Smuggled Into Lagos by pyro10(m): 8:19pm On Nov 28, 2021
wtf man ....lots of money invested will be waste,,,,see money
Re: NDLEA Arrests 70-year-old Woman, Intercepts 12385kg Drugs Smuggled Into Lagos by Drogunov: 2:26am On Nov 29, 2021
Re: NDLEA Arrests 70-year-old Woman, Intercepts 12385kg Drugs Smuggled Into Lagos by bencr7: 10:12am On Nov 29, 2021
PandoraObi:
Don't be ridiculous, I am neither you nor your father, keep your experience to yourself, we can never be the same
I know pple like u, every quick to attack pple father instead to attack d person directly,curse tribalism shit
Re: NDLEA Arrests 70-year-old Woman, Intercepts 12385kg Drugs Smuggled Into Lagos by PandoraObi: 10:25am On Nov 29, 2021
bencr7:
I know pple like u, every quick to attack pple father instead to attack d person directly,curse tribalism shit
You shouldn't have made your opinion with curse or insult, if you do, I will attack what will pain you more, comments should be made without insult or cursing
Re: NDLEA Arrests 70-year-old Woman, Intercepts 12385kg Drugs Smuggled Into Lagos by bencr7: 10:33am On Nov 29, 2021
PandoraObi:
You shouldn't have made your opinion with curse or insult, if you do, I will attack what will pain you more, comments should be made without insult or cursing
tongue tongue tongue pain for wat,I will still tell u, tribalism have curse u that u can't reason or comment without Peter obi, even if it is joke sention u will still mention Peter obi like if he did something to u that is affecting ur brain
Re: NDLEA Arrests 70-year-old Woman, Intercepts 12385kg Drugs Smuggled Into Lagos by PandoraObi: 10:48am On Nov 29, 2021
bencr7:
tongue tongue tongue pain for wat,I will still tell u, tribalism have curse u that u can't reason or comment without Peter obi, even if it is joke sention u will still mention Peter obi like if he did something to u that is affecting ur brain
Remember you are on a public forum, wait till you see your father.
Re: NDLEA Arrests 70-year-old Woman, Intercepts 12385kg Drugs Smuggled Into Lagos by bencr7: 10:52am On Nov 29, 2021
PandoraObi:
see my father,sorry na ghost u go see,tribal nuisance tongue tongue tongue
Re: NDLEA Arrests 70-year-old Woman, Intercepts 12385kg Drugs Smuggled Into Lagos by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 10:53am On Nov 29, 2021
PandoraObi:

Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Re: NDLEA Arrests 70-year-old Woman, Intercepts 12385kg Drugs Smuggled Into Lagos by babadigu(m): 3:25am On Nov 30, 2021
Despite she is aged...She looks potable, after all grin
Re: NDLEA Arrests 70-year-old Woman, Intercepts 12385kg Drugs Smuggled Into Lagos by BluntCrazeMan: 11:23am On Dec 03, 2021
12.385tonnes??
That's like one full container of drugs

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Robbers Attack Union Bank In Delta With Dynamite, Cart Off N25m / Lagos Court Jails 30 Women For Prostitution / JSS 2 Student Locked In A Police Cell After Being Abandoned By His Father.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.