Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,759 members, 7,862,486 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:56 PM

Popular Singer, Karol G Suffers Embarrassing Fall On Stage While Performing (vid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Singer, Karol G Suffers Embarrassing Fall On Stage While Performing (vid (634 Views)

Photos: Rihanna’s Boob Exposed As She Suffers Embarrassing Wardrobe Malfunction / Rihanna Flashes Entire Boob As She Suffers Embarrassing Wardrobe Malfunction / Seyi Shay Reacts After She Slipped On Stage While Performing At AFRIMA 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Singer, Karol G Suffers Embarrassing Fall On Stage While Performing (vid by Sammydanny: 12:34pm On Nov 28, 2021
Popular Colombian singer, Karol G tumbled down the stage while performing in Miami.

The award-winning superstar singer was performing on Friday, Nov. 26, when she slipped and fell down a flight of stairs on the stage.

She stayed on the floor for a while after the fall and one of her dancers ran down to check on her.

She soon picked herself up, flipped her hair, and continued performing.

It's been reported that her nails were broken and her knee was busted following the fall.

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVNPRti9aBE[/flash]
Re: Popular Singer, Karol G Suffers Embarrassing Fall On Stage While Performing (vid by iamtardey: 12:47pm On Nov 28, 2021
I can never fall on stage tho.

on this cush cool
Re: Popular Singer, Karol G Suffers Embarrassing Fall On Stage While Performing (vid by Sammydanny: 2:06pm On Nov 28, 2021
Lol
iamtardey:
I can never fall on stage tho.

on this cush cool

(1) (Reply)

"You Try To Kidnap My Daughter Then Accused Me Of Stealing" Kanye West To Kim / What's Worse Is What Comes After Homosexual Pedophilia: Human Sacrifice Normalcy / The Moment A Fan Did A Smackdown On Omah Lay While Performing On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.