Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

I Met Ebubeawu And ESN Members Yesterday In Owerri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Met Ebubeawu And ESN Members Yesterday In Owerri (2638 Views)

Chikwe Udensi: Make An Igbo Man President In 2023, IPOB And ESN Will Die Off / Police Arrest Over 20 ESN Members, Including 7 Females In Imo (Photo) / Police Kill Several ‘IPOB/ESN’ Members, Overrun Three Camps In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Met Ebubeawu And ESN Members Yesterday In Owerri by Godons1: 12:54pm On Nov 28, 2021
While driving on my way back from a Club last night in Owerri. I met members of Ebubeagu and their ESN counterparts. Those guys are nothing to write home about. Bunch of hungry looking touts. They were even hailing me. they asked me to bless them with anything.

I gave them some cash and the Suya I bought. They were even hailing the Girls I picked. They were calling those small Girls names like; "Mummy, Aunty and our Madam" grin grin grin grin grin grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Met Ebubeawu And ESN Members Yesterday In Owerri by FamTomx2(m): 1:01pm On Nov 28, 2021
You be irremediable Fool!

Take or leave it..

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Met Ebubeawu And ESN Members Yesterday In Owerri by Ahmback(m): 1:13pm On Nov 28, 2021
Shitty afghanEASTern

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Met Ebubeawu And ESN Members Yesterday In Owerri by PandoraObi: 1:15pm On Nov 28, 2021
You don't mean it

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Met Ebubeawu And ESN Members Yesterday In Owerri by Redcrafton: 2:04pm On Nov 28, 2021
PandoraObi:
You don't mean it

He meant it...

4 Likes

Re: I Met Ebubeawu And ESN Members Yesterday In Owerri by Godons1: 2:33pm On Nov 28, 2021
FamTomx2:

Take or leave it..

The thing pain this man well well.

Are u a member of Ebubeagu or you are by any chance related to their member?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Met Ebubeawu And ESN Members Yesterday In Owerri by Brimstone77: 2:37pm On Nov 28, 2021
cool

Is that so??

Now what should we do with this your story??

Fry akamu with it or roast canda?

Oya take your well deserved award..

5 Likes

Re: I Met Ebubeawu And ESN Members Yesterday In Owerri by Godons1: 2:43pm On Nov 28, 2021
Ahmback:
Shitty afghanEASTern

I tell you. I'm only here because of their Girls. They are cheerful givers grin grin
They are ready to do anything with you, provided you give them small money.

1 Like

Re: I Met Ebubeawu And ESN Members Yesterday In Owerri by Godons1: 2:45pm On Nov 28, 2021
Brimstone77:
cool

Is that so??

Now what should we do with this your story??

Fry akamu with it or roast canda?

Oya take your well deserved award..

You look like person wey go sabi fry Akamu well well. grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Met Ebubeawu And ESN Members Yesterday In Owerri by goatgoat093: 2:48pm On Nov 28, 2021
Godons1:
While driving on my way back from a Club last night in Owerri. I met members of Ebubeagu and their ESN counterparts. Those guys are nothing to write home about. Bunch of hungry looking touts. They were even hailing me. they asked me to bless them with anything.

I gave them some cash and the Suya I bought. They were even hailing the Girls I picked. They were calling those small Girls names like; "Mummy, Aunty and our Madam" grin grin grin grin grin grin

How old are you? every year you remain the same, no progress... just irreversible stupidity.

Grow up Almajiri, with your witless attempt at been funny.

2 Likes

Re: I Met Ebubeawu And ESN Members Yesterday In Owerri by Jamesbally: 2:50pm On Nov 28, 2021
Godons1:

cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: I Met Ebubeawu And ESN Members Yesterday In Owerri by Godons1: 2:54pm On Nov 28, 2021
goatgoat093:

How old are you? every year you remain the same, no progress... just irreversible stupidity.

Grow up Almajiri, with your witless attempt at been funny.

The way this thing pain you so, it seems you are the new Commander of Ebubeagu grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Met Ebubeawu And ESN Members Yesterday In Owerri by Brimstone77: 2:56pm On Nov 28, 2021
Godons1:

You look like person wey go sabi fry Akamu well well. grin grin
grin

Seriously..

I supply tinubu roasted and fried akamu..

That's why his tooth are brown...

3 Likes

Re: I Met Ebubeawu And ESN Members Yesterday In Owerri by goatgoat093: 2:57pm On Nov 28, 2021
Godons1:

[s]The way this thing pain you so, it seems you are the new Commander of Ebubeagu grin grin grin[/s]
Mohammadian pigs and boring nonsense

3 Likes

Re: I Met Ebubeawu And ESN Members Yesterday In Owerri by Godons1: 3:08pm On Nov 28, 2021
goatgoat093:

Mohammadian pigs and boring nonsense

I heard that, Biafrans now have a new Inspector General of Police (IGP) grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Met Ebubeawu And ESN Members Yesterday In Owerri by Godons1: 3:10pm On Nov 28, 2021
Brimstone77:
grin

Seriously..

I supply tinubu roasted and fried akamu..

That's why his tooth are brown...

Mazi Tinubu is our next President. All IGBO will rally around him grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Met Ebubeawu And ESN Members Yesterday In Owerri by Brimstone77: 3:18pm On Nov 28, 2021
Godons1:

Mazi Tinubu is our next President. All IGBO will rally around him grin
grin

I will vote for him..

He is my customer..

He patronize my roasted akamu business..

1 Like

Re: I Met Ebubeawu And ESN Members Yesterday In Owerri by Sergio101(m): 3:39pm On Nov 28, 2021
Some people like trouble ehhh.
Op you no well grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Met Ebubeawu And ESN Members Yesterday In Owerri by aimmoney9: 4:16pm On Nov 28, 2021
Funny thread op deserves award, maybe he will run alongside tinubu as vice president and sell fried akamu to Nigerians.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Met Ebubeawu And ESN Members Yesterday In Owerri by AnalQueenluci: 4:35pm On Nov 28, 2021
I love Biafra but op is funny ..I have been laffing like a psychia patient in my car

2 Likes

Re: I Met Ebubeawu And ESN Members Yesterday In Owerri by FamTomx2(m): 8:38pm On Nov 28, 2021
Godons1:

The thing pain this man well well.

Are u a member of Ebubeagu or you are by any chance related to their member?

Olodo!
Re: I Met Ebubeawu And ESN Members Yesterday In Owerri by Godons1: 8:47pm On Nov 28, 2021
FamTomx2:

Olodo!

You must be a member of Biafran Secret Service BSN. grin grin

Re: I Met Ebubeawu And ESN Members Yesterday In Owerri by Godons1: 10:10pm On Nov 28, 2021
FamTomx2:

Take or leave it..

Oya lie down flat on the ground. grin

1 Like

Re: I Met Ebubeawu And ESN Members Yesterday In Owerri by alanto: 10:41pm On Nov 28, 2021
Godons1:

I tell you. I'm only here because of their Girls. They are cheerful givers grin grin
They are ready to do anything with you, provided you give them small money.
Comrade next time just offer them food. Dem no get level reach make you de give dem money. Normal say you be Yoruba she don trip.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Met Ebubeawu And ESN Members Yesterday In Owerri by Rexwalters1: 10:51pm On Nov 28, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
NLPolicewoman, Officer Rule 2? grin
Re: I Met Ebubeawu And ESN Members Yesterday In Owerri by Rexwalters1: 10:53pm On Nov 28, 2021
alanto:

Comrade next time just offer them food. Dem no get level reach make you de give dem money. Normal say you be Yoruba she don trip.
Very funny, just like Femi Fani Kayode & Mrs Bianca Ojukwu?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Met Ebubeawu And ESN Members Yesterday In Owerri by GodIsBiafran: 10:54pm On Nov 28, 2021
Lies from the pit of hell.
Re: I Met Ebubeawu And ESN Members Yesterday In Owerri by Rexwalters1: 10:56pm On Nov 28, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
NLPolicewoman, Officer Rule 2 you will pretend as if you did not see the person that called him an irredeemable fool?
Re: I Met Ebubeawu And ESN Members Yesterday In Owerri by alanto: 11:02pm On Nov 28, 2021
Rexwalters1:
Very funny, just like Femi Fani Kayode & Mrs Bianca Ojukwu?
You gerrit grin
Upon everything FFK de show that Igbo girl another one de try born for am like this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Met Ebubeawu And ESN Members Yesterday In Owerri by alanto: 11:08pm On Nov 28, 2021
Rexwalters1:
NLPolicewoman, Officer Rule 2 you will pretend as if you did not see the person that called him an irredeemable fool?
That’s the new face of hypocrisy. Tag it to its kinsmen bigotry it will avoid it like plague
Re: I Met Ebubeawu And ESN Members Yesterday In Owerri by Godons1: 5:57am On Nov 29, 2021
alanto:

Correct Guy, you too sabi them. grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

SGF Mustapha Said It’s A Shame To Men For Binani To Rule Adamawa-photo / Tinubu: Fact Check On " Forfeiture" According To Chicago laws / Apc Lawyers Shocks Peter Obi With A Joker!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.