Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:02 AM

The Tripartite Being - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Tripartite Being (1231 Views)

The Tripartite Impersonations Of The End-time False Prophets / Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Tripartite Being by NNTR: 10:42pm On Nov 28, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Again, Do you understand why in John 3 vs 16 - 21, Jesus Christ declared that He came to save men from perishing in the grave -Death - to gift those who believe in Him with eternal life in place of this Death? undecided
Yes I fully understand why in John 3 vs 16 - 21, Jesus Christ declared that He came to save men from perishing in the grave -Death - to gift those who believe in Him with eternal life in place of this Death.

It is because Jesus, the God Incarnate, meaning, God in human being flesh, came to redeem and reconcile man back to Himself, and also came to earth, to save man from being cast into the Lake of Fire with Death, Sheol, also known grave or even hell or hades, and along with Satan and his demons.

Those human beings cast in the Lake of Fire will suffer the second Death

Do you see the reason why you fumbled at answering to questions, including numbering and listing deaths, but rather chose to be evasive?

Kobojunkie:
[s]The problem is you don't understand that there is even a context to the topic which you dove , seemingly, blindly into. undecided[/s]
Please don't blame others for your ignorance and inadequacies.

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
Re: The Tripartite Being by Janosky: 10:43pm On Nov 28, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Oga, I use King James because that's the only bible I recognize as truth . All those Mango and Guava bible you claim have be tampered with by moròns like Charles Russell Taze , and I don't want to be infected with his confusion and part-time stupidity grin
You no wan to use your brain.
The first KJV Bible was published in 1611.
Geneva Bible of 1599 is older than your KJV.
Minus 1611 from 1599 and get better SENSE grin

So, you no know say na Freemasons, including King James doctored & published that KJV DECEIVING you
grin

1 Like

Re: The Tripartite Being by Kobojunkie: 10:56pm On Nov 28, 2021
NNTR:
Yes I fully understand why in John 3 vs 16 - 21, Jesus Christ declared that He came to save men from perishing in the grave -Death - to gift those who believe in Him with eternal life in place of this Death.
So again we see that God's Judgment in Genesis 3 vs 16 - 22 is Truth. Men(mind, body, and soul) perished in the grave, and continue to do so even today, should they reject God. undecided
Re: The Tripartite Being by Ammishaddai: 11:12pm On Nov 28, 2021
Janosky:

You no wan to use your brain.
The first KJV Bible was published in 1611.
Geneva Bible of 1599 is older than your KJV.
Minus 1611 from 1599 and get better SENSE grin

So, you no know say na Freemasons, including King James doctored & published that KJV DECEIVING you
grin
Hahaha....the King James bible is super authentic. Why ? Because it has satisfied all acceptable biblical criteria for its acceptance . And what are those criteria ?

1. Inspiration :

in Psalms 12 :6 ,it is written " The words of the Lord are pure words ,like silver tried in a furnace of earth Seven times . You shall keep them ,o Lord ,You shall preserve them from this generation for ever . The King James bible has the manuscript evidence to prove this and you can compare it with Greek manuscripts and see the translation. You will find that the translation is authentic, and it has been preserved throughout human history . Thus fulfilling the promise of God's to preserve His word through all generations. grin

2.Manuscript evidence :

just go through the Greek text and see the manuscript evidence and read it for yourself . You will see that the accuracy that King James bible offers holds for 5000 Greek texts. This level of accuracy is said to 99% and it's the highest so far , and no other translation (even the Geneva bible ) has this same level of accuracy , not even historical documents . grin

You also need to know that the King James version of the bible comes from the byzantine text . This text is called Texus Receptus or "Majority text " . This text has been available throughout every generation and it has been handed down without corruption of any kind. This was the same text that was used in the days of the early church ,and it is in conformity with the first criteria of God preserving His word through out every generation. grin

Others translations (including your Geneva text) come from a mainline text , which is also called the Alexandrian text or Siniaticus and Vaticanius text (please read more on this ) . These texts only come from 2-4 manuscripts and they were just discovered centuries later . This means they are in conflict with what God said in Pslam12:6 of preserving His word throughout every generation . Please Google this to know more grin
Re: The Tripartite Being by NNTR: 11:15pm On Nov 28, 2021
Kobojunkie:
[s] So again we see that God's Judgment in Genesis 3 vs 16 - 22 is Truth. Men(mind, body, and soul) perished in the grave, and continue to do so even today, should they reject God. undecided[/s]
Discussing with you, is worthless as you are not really after the truth.

All you do, is sound like a broken replay button. The more often you keep repeating your ignorance, the more it gives you a false appearance of cleverness

2 Likes

Re: The Tripartite Being by Janosky: 11:59pm On Nov 28, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Hahaha....the King James bible is super authentic. Why ? Because it has satisfied all acceptable biblical criteria for its acceptance . And what are those criteria ?

1. Inspiration :

in Psalms 12 :6 ,it is written " The words of the Lord are pure words ,like silver tried in a furnace of earth Seven times . You shall keep them ,o Lord ,You shall preserve them from this generation for ever . The King James bible has the manuscript evidence to prove this and you can compare it with Greek manuscripts and see the translation. You will find that the translation is authentic, and it has been preserved throughout human history . Thus fulfilling the promise of God's to preserve His word through all generations. grin
D
The Hebrew manuscript has no Lord @ Psalms 12:6.
Manuscript text:
"The words of YHWH are pure words......"

YHWH is in the Hebrew manuscript, NOT "Lord"
Ammishaddai:

2.Manuscript evidence :

just go through the Greek text and see the manuscript evidence and read it for yourself . You will see that the accuracy that King James bible offers holds for 5000 Greek texts. This level of accuracy is said to 99% and it's the highest so far , and no other translation (even the Geneva bible ) has this same level of accuracy , not even historical documents . grin
Your claim is NOT true.
The triple FRAUD of 1 John 5:7, 1 Timothy 3:16 & Mark 9:43 are solid evidences against your claim.

Ammishaddai:

You also need to know that the King James version of the bible comes from the byzantine text . This text is called Texus Receptus or "Majority text " . This text has been available throughout every generation and it has been handed down without corruption of any kind. This was the same text that was used in the days of the early church ,and it is in conformity with the first criteria of God preserving His word through out every generation. grin
Dutch scholar, Erasmus Desederius came up with the Textus Receptus ("Received Text"wink in the 15th century.
Ammishaddai is giving FALSE info on this public forum. grin grin

Ammishaddai:

Others translations (including your Geneva text) come from a mainline text , which is also called the Alexandrian text or Siniaticus and Vaticanius text (please read more on this ) . These texts only come from 2-4 manuscripts and they were just discovered centuries later . This means they are in conflict with what God said in Pslam12:6 of preserving His word throughout every generation . Please Google this to know more grin
Sinaiticus manuscript is far far older than Textus Receptus, please don't DECEIVE yourself. grin
Ammishaddai, Where did you copy this GIBBERISH you pasted on Nairaland?
Abeg , don't be a plagiarist.
Plagiarism is a criminal offence.

grin grin
Re: The Tripartite Being by Omotakins(m): 8:49am On Nov 29, 2021
Janosky:

You have seen the evidence in the Geneva Bible, continue DECEIVING yourself.

Genesis 16:7 Amplified Bible, go there & also confirm.

Let me further burst your bubble.
1 Timothy 3:16 Theo's ("God) is NOT in the Bible manuscript, your fellow Trinitarian devotees added that FRAUD DECEIVING you.
Go to Bill Mounce Greek interlinear of 1 Timothy 3:16 & cure your delusion.

grin grin cheesy
I will rather call what you just did a deliberate act to misguide. I'm quite surprised at how you could leave the inspired word of God and start quoting commentaries to validate your argument. That's not right, please
Re: The Tripartite Being by LordReed(m): 9:12am On Nov 29, 2021
Kobojunkie:
God breathed the same breath of life into all creatures He created, so are you saying therefore that all creatures - snakes, snails, hares, turtles, bats, fishes - have to pray, worship, praises, etc., too? undecided

Abeg, can we please dispense with the lies for Pete's sake? undecided

Where is it written that the god breathed into animals?

BTW is it true you believe Michael is Jesus?

1 Like

Re: The Tripartite Being by haddeylium(m): 10:11am On Nov 29, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Bros, I never denied I'm a trinitarian . And I'm proud to say Jesus is my God . Unlike you who claims that angel Michael is your Jesus. grin

The trinitarians churches I mentioned also didn't deny that Jesus is their God nah. cheesy
Re: The Tripartite Being by Kobojunkie: 2:19pm On Nov 29, 2021
LordReed:
Where is it written that the god breathed into animals?

BTW is it true you believe Michael is Jesus?
Genesis 7 vs 15 states that the same breath of life is found in animals. undecided

I am not a JW nor a churchian that I should subscribe to such unscriptural/ ungodly ideas. undecided
Re: The Tripartite Being by LordReed(m): 3:12pm On Nov 29, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Genesis 7 vs 15 states that the same breath of life is found in animals. undecided

I am not a JW nor a churchian that I should subscribe to such unscriptural/ ungodly ideas. undecided

So breath of life is the same as breath of god?

Ah, ok.
Re: The Tripartite Being by Kobojunkie: 3:31pm On Nov 29, 2021
LordReed:
So breath of life is the same as breath of god?

Ah, ok.
breath if life. undecided
Re: The Tripartite Being by Janosky: 11:30pm On Nov 30, 2021
Omotakins:
I will rather call what you just did a deliberate act to misguide. I'm quite surprised at how you could leave the inspired word of God and start quoting commentaries to validate your argument. That's not right, please
Is Bill Mounce Greek interlinear a commentary?
Omotakins, stop typing GIBBERISH.

Go and learn ,Sir
Bill Mounce Greek interlinear is a Greek/English language Bible translated by your fellow Trinitarian devotee,Bill Mounce.
Did you ever see "Theo's" (Greek word for God/ a God in the screenshot of 1 Timothy 3:16?
The Bible truth is bitter.

grin grin

Re: The Tripartite Being by Janosky: 11:43pm On Nov 30, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Bros, I never denied I'm a trinitarian . And I'm proud to say Jesus is my God . Unlike you who claims that angel Michael is your Jesus. grin
John 20:17 & Revelation 3:12 dey your Bible?
Continue worshipping 2 Gods, Polytheist. grin
Re: The Tripartite Being by Janosky: 11:45pm On Nov 30, 2021
NNTR:
Genesis 1:27
Then God said,
Let Us (Father, Son, Holy Spirit) make man in Our image, according to Our likeness
[not physical, but a spiritual personality and moral likeness];
and let them have complete authority over the fish of the sea, the birds of the air, the cattle,
and over the entire earth, and over everything that creeps and crawls on the earth.”

Good!
Next, do you see that the reason why all creatures - snakes, snails, hares, turtles, bats, fishes cant love God, cant pray, worship, praise, etc, dont have the capacity to love God, dont have the know how to pray, worship, praises, etc? Do you see how this is a something exclusive to only human being alone, made in image of the Godhead, according to likeness of the Godhead?

Also what lies and where exactly for Pete's sake, in Omotakins post do you please want dispensed with?

Sorry,
The true God @ Job 38:1-7 and Hebrews 1:1-2 , your own Bible disappoint you.
grin
Re: The Tripartite Being by Ammishaddai: 11:49pm On Nov 30, 2021
Janosky:

John 20:17 dey your Bible?
Continue worshipping 2 Gods, Polytheist. grin
My own Jesus is God because He said so Himself in John14:9. And these other verses support it: 1Timoth 3:16 , John14:9 , Titus 2:13, John1:1 ,

But know your own Jesus is angel Michael ...so we are both serving different things . You serve an angel ; I serve God . So go in peace cheesy
Re: The Tripartite Being by sonmvayina(m): 11:57pm On Nov 30, 2021
NNTR:
Ezekiel 18:20a
The soul that sinneth, it shall die:...

After moulding the body of man, read Genesis 2:7 to see that it was after when God breathed into the man's nostrils, the breath of life, also known as ruach or spirit, that man became a living soul.

What you won't ever be able unwriggle from nor understand, is that, man is tripartite, and hence is distinct from all the rest of creation, including the animals, just like the - snakes, snails, hares, turtles, bats, fishes etc you mentioned, in that, it is only man who is made in the image of the Godhead and according to likeness of the Godhead

Also, it is the soul of man/woman, that will give an account of him/herself to God. It is not the animals, just like the - snakes, snails, hares, turtles, bats, fishes etc you mentioned, that will give an account of him/herself to God because it was not animals who committed sin from eating of the forbidden fruit.

Then,
Breath of life + body made from dust = soul

Is that not what is up there?

Or did you miss it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eguavoen Reacts To Prophet Ayodele Prophecy / Where Would A New Born Baby Go To After Death Heaven/hell Or Where Else? / Should True Followers Of Jesus The Christ Celebrate 25 December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.