Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,549 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Omicron COVID: Indonesia Bans Arrivals From Nigeria, 7 Others As Variant Spreads - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Omicron COVID: Indonesia Bans Arrivals From Nigeria, 7 Others As Variant Spreads (20175 Views)

Omicron: Countries That Have Banned South Africa Over New Covid Variant (List) / 2 Co-Wives, Their Family Member And 7 Others Die In Kwara Auto Crash (Photos) / 80 Nigerians Deported From Indonesia For Spraying Money On Pastor Odumeje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omicron COVID: Indonesia Bans Arrivals From Nigeria, 7 Others As Variant Spreads by Odewaleadesoye(m): 7:25pm On Nov 28, 2021
On the heels of the spread of the new Omicron coronavirus variant in Africa and Europe, Indonesia says from Monday it will ban entry of travellers who have been in eight African countries including Nigeria and extend quarantine times for all arrivals to curb the spread of the new variant.

The ban extends to people who have been in South Africa, Nigeria, Botswana, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Lesotho, Mozambique, and Eswatini in the past 14 days but delegates attending G20 meetings, which Indonesia chairs, will not be affected.

The new Omicron variant also – known B.1.1.529 variant – is said to be highly transmissible and the ‘most concerning’ since the Delta variant outbreak.

Coordinating minister, Luhut Pandjaitan, who disclosed this to a news conference said the restriction will be evaluated every two weeks.

“Omicron has spread to more countries, so to respond to these developments, today the government wants to carry out the following policies. Indonesian citizens entering Indonesia from the listed African countries and Hong Kong will also now have to quarantine in designated facilities for 14 days. All other travellers entering the country will have to quarantine for seven days compared to three days previously,” he added.

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/11/omicron-variant-indonesia-bans-arrivals-from-nigeria-7-others-as-variant-spreads/

1 Like

Re: Omicron COVID: Indonesia Bans Arrivals From Nigeria, 7 Others As Variant Spreads by Odewaleadesoye(m): 7:25pm On Nov 28, 2021

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omicron COVID: Indonesia Bans Arrivals From Nigeria, 7 Others As Variant Spreads by NwaNimo1(m): 7:28pm On Nov 28, 2021
It don begin......

[img]https://c./4lnRiCBkqhoAAAAC/faint-fainting.gif[/img]

Buhari should 'japa' now for his medical checkups!

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omicron COVID: Indonesia Bans Arrivals From Nigeria, 7 Others As Variant Spreads by Odewaleadesoye(m): 7:34pm On Nov 28, 2021
chatinent:

Did you get to retrieve the Facebook account? You owe me ₦100k sha.
Mr. Chatinent! You only tried to create a new Facebook Account for me. You didn't retrieve my Facebook account that was hacked for me.
I later paid the hacker who later released the account to me.

The new account you tried to create for me came with new name, different language with none of my content.

I never wanted to talk about this but your mentioning warrants this.

I'm not an ingrate. If you've helped truly, I would have created a new thread to appreciate you and even to pay you but you didn't retrieve my account Sir.

I have the screenshots of everything if you don't mind.

Stay blessed man.

MODIFIED............

@chatinent below are the screenshots of my chat with the hacker.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omicron COVID: Indonesia Bans Arrivals From Nigeria, 7 Others As Variant Spreads by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:37pm On Nov 28, 2021
No be person wey dey go Indonesia that 1 go dey border, as far as eye yam konsan, this news is as useless as 'P' in Psychology.

14 Likes

Re: Omicron COVID: Indonesia Bans Arrivals From Nigeria, 7 Others As Variant Spreads by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:40pm On Nov 28, 2021
chatinent:

Did you get to retrieve the Facebook account? You owe me ₦100k sha.

Odewaleadesoye:

Mr. Chatinent! You only tried to create a new Facebook Account for me. You didn't retrieve my Facebook account that was hacked for me.

The new account you tried to create for me came with new name, different language with none of my content.

I'm not an ingrate. If you've helped truly, I would have created a new thread to appreciate you and even to pay you but you didn't retrieve my account Sir.

Stay blessed man.

You guys should get a ring and fix a match abeg, our eyes are hungry tongue

Make una take am easy nah, ground no come level nor soft anymore. Body dey pepper everybody.

Sofri-sofri abeg

7 Likes

Re: Omicron COVID: Indonesia Bans Arrivals From Nigeria, 7 Others As Variant Spreads by Odewaleadesoye(m): 7:41pm On Nov 28, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

You guys should get a ring and fix a match abeg, our eyes are hungry tongue

grin grin grin
No time for fight jawre... Don't mind him. He knows what he did.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omicron COVID: Indonesia Bans Arrivals From Nigeria, 7 Others As Variant Spreads by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:45pm On Nov 28, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

grin grin grin
No time for fight jawre... Don't mind him. He knows what he did.

Okay o because I am a born speculator, I love speculating things. Sofri-sofri abeg
Re: Omicron COVID: Indonesia Bans Arrivals From Nigeria, 7 Others As Variant Spreads by malcom1X: 7:50pm On Nov 28, 2021
The Botswana government has reported that the new South African variant was initially detected in FULLY you VACCINATED PATIENTS

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omicron COVID: Indonesia Bans Arrivals From Nigeria, 7 Others As Variant Spreads by AntiBeEmCe(m): 7:51pm On Nov 28, 2021
No negative thing wey Nigeria no dey follow for. A country that's big for nothing and getting harder and harder to contol everyday... with the 1999 constitution and central control BS.

It's totally worse now with mindless nitwits, running the affairs of the nation.

The country should be divided into smaller nations... So different regions can finally take their destinies into their own hands .

7 Likes

Re: Omicron COVID: Indonesia Bans Arrivals From Nigeria, 7 Others As Variant Spreads by chatinent: 7:55pm On Nov 28, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Stay blessed man.

Ok. Post the screenshots of where I was creating a new account. I really didn't need anything from you but believe me, you are a special kind of bad news for taking all my efforts to waste and even changing the story! Sth that was done on Nairaland is what you are twisting this much.

✌️

Have a nice century.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omicron COVID: Indonesia Bans Arrivals From Nigeria, 7 Others As Variant Spreads by FarahAideed: 7:58pm On Nov 28, 2021
Ask Yourself why a new variant of COVID arrived at the end of November every year

25 Likes

Re: Omicron COVID: Indonesia Bans Arrivals From Nigeria, 7 Others As Variant Spreads by Shellsploit: 8:03pm On Nov 28, 2021
cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omicron COVID: Indonesia Bans Arrivals From Nigeria, 7 Others As Variant Spreads by visijo(m): 8:04pm On Nov 28, 2021
Scamdemic is spreading faster.. At first I thought it was software name. "omicron"

December is next week.
Is your account balance ready for it or you can explain ?

2 Likes

Re: Omicron COVID: Indonesia Bans Arrivals From Nigeria, 7 Others As Variant Spreads by WibusJaga: 8:04pm On Nov 28, 2021

3 Likes

Re: Omicron COVID: Indonesia Bans Arrivals From Nigeria, 7 Others As Variant Spreads by LeeSantos(m): 8:04pm On Nov 28, 2021
grin 9jeria another embezzling en route.
Opportunity come but once. Seems this Opportunity for Nigeria not only come twice but more than that. From 1st case to 2nd wave to new variant.
Re: Omicron COVID: Indonesia Bans Arrivals From Nigeria, 7 Others As Variant Spreads by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 28, 2021
Nigeria will never act until it is irredeemable..
Even heard ramaphosa is coming for visitation, is buhari and his cabinet really this daft?
Or is there a catching out?
Re: Omicron COVID: Indonesia Bans Arrivals From Nigeria, 7 Others As Variant Spreads by Promosaver: 8:04pm On Nov 28, 2021
undecided undecided
Re: Omicron COVID: Indonesia Bans Arrivals From Nigeria, 7 Others As Variant Spreads by opalu: 8:05pm On Nov 28, 2021
Hmm
Re: Omicron COVID: Indonesia Bans Arrivals From Nigeria, 7 Others As Variant Spreads by petsey(m): 8:06pm On Nov 28, 2021
I rather stay nigeria dey hustle dan Indonesia... hiss una dey mad

1 Like

Re: Omicron COVID: Indonesia Bans Arrivals From Nigeria, 7 Others As Variant Spreads by Baawaa(m): 8:06pm On Nov 28, 2021
These people should let us do Christmas in peace
Re: Omicron COVID: Indonesia Bans Arrivals From Nigeria, 7 Others As Variant Spreads by gambia(m): 8:06pm On Nov 28, 2021
Another scamdemic loading.
Re: Omicron COVID: Indonesia Bans Arrivals From Nigeria, 7 Others As Variant Spreads by Mamapikinnimi(m): 8:06pm On Nov 28, 2021
Abeg who we offend for naija?
Re: Omicron COVID: Indonesia Bans Arrivals From Nigeria, 7 Others As Variant Spreads by Maj196(m): 8:07pm On Nov 28, 2021
For how long will this COVID keep mutating into different forms
Re: Omicron COVID: Indonesia Bans Arrivals From Nigeria, 7 Others As Variant Spreads by Sensiblerealist: 8:07pm On Nov 28, 2021
We Noor understand again ooo. Is this level going back to 2020 stuff ni
Re: Omicron COVID: Indonesia Bans Arrivals From Nigeria, 7 Others As Variant Spreads by Felabrity: 8:07pm On Nov 28, 2021
Which kain wahala be this?

Nigeria border is too porous
Re: Omicron COVID: Indonesia Bans Arrivals From Nigeria, 7 Others As Variant Spreads by magicminister: 8:08pm On Nov 28, 2021
As the scourge of the Omnicron virus increases, watch and see as all the other country turn this to an “African” virus! Watch and see the racism That’d come with it. They’ll forget the virus emanated from China and replace the label with Africa.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omicron COVID: Indonesia Bans Arrivals From Nigeria, 7 Others As Variant Spreads by Bmaster(m): 8:08pm On Nov 28, 2021
AntiBeEmCe:
No negative thing wey Nigeria no dey follow for. A country that's big for nothing and getting harder and harder to contol everyday... with the 1999 constitution and central control BS.

It's totally worse now with mindless nitwits, running the affairs of the nation.

The country should be divided into smaller nations... So different regions can finally take their destinies into their own hands .
embarassed
Well said bro!

Kudos...
You couldn't have said it any more better

1 Like

Re: Omicron COVID: Indonesia Bans Arrivals From Nigeria, 7 Others As Variant Spreads by tempest01(m): 8:08pm On Nov 28, 2021
Dem no dey waste time on top Africa. Our leaders don mess us up

1 Like

Re: Omicron COVID: Indonesia Bans Arrivals From Nigeria, 7 Others As Variant Spreads by Felabrity: 8:08pm On Nov 28, 2021
Wtf is indonesia though?

Who wants to them?

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Living The Dream Life Abroad / PHOTOS: Trailer Falls In Ajegunle, Lagos / NRC Employees Lured Us To Board Train Without Tickets - Daramola Adenike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.