Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:25 AM

Women Are Their Worst Enemies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are Their Worst Enemies (501 Views)

9 People Share Their Worst Sex Experiences / 9 Guys Share Their Worst Sugar Mummies Experiences / Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Are Their Worst Enemies by LiberatedGirl: 8:21pm On Nov 28, 2021
I'm feeling a combination of lonely and Hot. I'm calling up my boyfriend and I'm going to make sure I don't feel lonely Again. It's very Simple I'm going to make him the Subject and the Entire Conversation. " How are you ? " " How was your day ". I'm going to make him blab and blab and blab about himself. I like hearing his Voice and his talk will make all loneliness disappear. Women want to be the focus of the conversation most of the time and make the man pet them. The man will get tired of petting you all the time and you will end up looking selfish. My way makes my Guy feel important and I like his voice. After a while he will see the whole thing is about him and he will shift the Spot light on me. So I get my petting and he is not tired because I petted him first. Women must always remember men have Highly similar needs to Women.

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 28, 2021
Lovely smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by habsydiamond(m): 9:05pm On Nov 28, 2021
When the communication and understanding is both sided relationship is always interesting unlike those girls u will be chatting up and will be responding with one alphabet or word.. I hate does with passion. How are u doing?? She go say 'fyn' wetin e mean sef

5 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Truvelisback(m): 10:33pm On Nov 28, 2021
It's not just all abt Petting. Treat him as ur king and he will treat u as his Queen.

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by odinson1(m): 10:35pm On Nov 28, 2021
G

1 Like

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by LiberatedGirl: 3:45pm On Nov 29, 2021
Beebah2000:
Lovely smiley smiley

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by LiberatedGirl: 3:46pm On Nov 29, 2021
habsydiamond:
When the communication and understanding is both sided relationship is always interesting unlike those girls u will be chatting up and will be responding with one alphabet or word.. I hate does with passion. How are u doing?? She go say 'fyn' wetin e mean sef

Very True
Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by LiberatedGirl: 3:47pm On Nov 29, 2021
Truvelisback:
It's not just all abt Petting. Treat him as ur king and he will treat u as his Queen.

You've said it in fewer words than I did
Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 29, 2021
You're doing well mama...
I hope out girls will learn from this...
I wish you happiness in your relationship...
Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 29, 2021
You're doing well mama...
I hope our girls will learn from this...
I wish you happiness in your relationship...

(1) (Reply)

Fani-kayode Has Erectile Dysfunction, Had Kids Via Artificial Insemination / I Need Help On How To Tell Her I Want To Be Her Side Piece Without Being A Jerk. / He is trending on Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.