Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,087 members, 7,828,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

I Think It's Too Late For Peter And Paul psquare ( An Opinion) - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Think It's Too Late For Peter And Paul psquare ( An Opinion) (36453 Views)

If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) / Wizkid, Peter And Paul Okoye Pictured Together / P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think It's Too Late For Peter And Paul psquare ( An Opinion) by mployer(m): 7:12pm On Nov 29, 2021
bal4real:
From ur coment, u r nt igbo. How can u say u r not excited for their reunion? I'm sorry to say this, u sound like an enemy of progress.

I am more Igbo than you are.

Yes, I am not excited. They shouldn't have gone separate ways in the first place. They are not just siblings, they are twins!

They deserve to be punished for going separate ways rather than celebrated for coming together.

Nonsense.
Re: I Think It's Too Late For Peter And Paul psquare ( An Opinion) by Lordedifice1: 8:03pm On Nov 29, 2021
BeardedmeatR:
You are just emotional.
I just said something
How does being emotional relate to this ����
Re: I Think It's Too Late For Peter And Paul psquare ( An Opinion) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 29, 2021
KiNg0G:
I think it's too late for Peter and Paul (psquare)
They were the deal after the era of 2face, but greed got a hold of them... Just too bad.

The duo who sang various hits songs that gained international recognitions would have put their name in the hall of fame, by winning grammies ( yes, they had it coming) but they let their emotions ruin it all.

Who don't know psqauare?
Rnb, pop, hiphop abi na party jam?
Quality videos and dance choreography.

However their break up paved the way open for a lot of upcoming artist, maybe we won't have been hearing the name fireboy today or omah lay or rema.

just maybe wizkid might not have won his first Grammy award.(not when the duos are still there at the top)

Just maybe burna boy might still have been underated, because the bigs shots psquare are there holding the number one spot

Hearing the news of their reunion gave us joy, but still we all know the game have changed.
Their era is somehow long passed!

Am afraid to say, Peter and Paul held their career down with their own hands and I see nothing much left for them in the present nigeria music industry filled with youngsters with different beats, voice and styles.

Making comebacks it's not easy, especially when it's this long, if not ask 2face and Duncan mighty how e dey be cheesy.

Psquare songs are good, no doubts but Times have changed.

We are talking about two "married men" with wife's and kids competing with this Young folks out here afresh, it won't be easy.

just an opinion
This is good,first time you are writing something away from your usual Toto Toto yen yen yen all the time
Re: I Think It's Too Late For Peter And Paul psquare ( An Opinion) by skukimania(f): 8:42pm On Nov 29, 2021
Na wa oh! Exactly what do you people want? When they were separated, you kept on asking them to reconcile and give you good old music. Now , they have done just that , you guys are still complaining about their time that has passed. Hanhan! Man no be God oh!
Re: I Think It's Too Late For Peter And Paul psquare ( An Opinion) by KiNg0G: 8:51pm On Nov 29, 2021
skukimania:
Na wa oh! Exactly what do you people want? When they were separated, you kept on asking them to reconcile and give you good old music. Now , they have done just that , you guys are still complaining about their time that has passed. Hanhan! Man no be God oh!
How many people beg them to reconcile 2019?

How many begged them to reconcile 2020?

How many people begged them on tiktok to reconcile this year 2021.

Lol

Funny lady..

Remember they broke up 2017, people' don comoth mouth from they mata ever since.

No one cares

1 Like

Re: I Think It's Too Late For Peter And Paul psquare ( An Opinion) by Lekison(m): 9:15pm On Nov 29, 2021
KiNg0G:
I think it's too late for Peter and Paul (psquare)
They were the deal after the era of 2face, but greed got a hold of them... Just too bad.

The duo who sang various hits songs that gained international recognitions would have put their name in the hall of fame, by winning grammies ( yes, they had it coming) but they let their emotions ruin it all.

Who don't know psqauare?
Rnb, pop, hiphop abi na party jam?
Quality videos and dance choreography.

However their break up paved the way open for a lot of upcoming artist, maybe we won't have been hearing the name fireboy today or omah lay or rema.

just maybe wizkid might not have won his first Grammy award.(not when the duos are still there at the top)

Just maybe burna boy might still have been underated, because the bigs shots psquare are there holding the number one spot

Hearing the news of their reunion gave us joy, but still we all know the game have changed.
Their era is somehow long passed!

Am afraid to say, Peter and Paul held their career down with their own hands and I see nothing much left for them in the present nigeria music industry filled with youngsters with different beats, voice and styles.

Making comebacks it's not easy, especially when it's this long, if not ask 2face and Duncan mighty how e dey be cheesy.

Psquare songs are good, no doubts but Times have changed.

We are talking about two "married men" with wife's and kids competing with this Young folks out here afresh, it won't be easy.

just an opinion
You really made some valid points but some of your assumptions are just damn wrong. Even at their prime, Wizkid was winning international awards in numbers all the way from 2011, so thinking that the absence of P square was a boost for Wizkid Grammy award winning, is total crap cos even when P square was on fire, Wizkid was bossing internationally.
Secondly, even if they were not separated, new Artists like Rema, Fireboy, Joeboy and others will still blow and take over cos it's bound to happen in music. Not trying to downplay their hard work and contribution to Nigeria music industry, but just want you to know that Artists were already taking over even when P square was on fire.
Re: I Think It's Too Late For Peter And Paul psquare ( An Opinion) by KiNg0G: 9:22pm On Nov 29, 2021
Lekison:
You really made some valid points but some of your assumptions are just damn wrong. Even at their prime, Wizkid was winning international awards in numbers all the way from 2011, so thinking that the absence of P square was a boost for Wizkid Grammy award winning, is total crap cos even when P square was on fire, Wizkid was bossing internationally.
Secondly, even if they were not separated, new Artists like Rema, Fireboy, Joeboy and others will still blow and take over cos it's bound to happen in music. Not trying to downplay their hard work and contribution to Nigeria music industry, but just want you to know that Artists were already taking over even when P square was on fire.

Wizkid and davido couldn't take over during psquare dropping Alingos, chop my money ft akon..n the rest.... na fireboy and rema want take over from them?

Tell you what no body stays at the top forever.

But how which psquare didn't break up... wizkid wouldn't have attained such height in his career.

Psquare literally left the number ONE vacant SEAT availabe for davido and wizkid...n maybe kiss daniel at that time.
Because they were the only guys then making waves but not as close to the duo.
So all your crap you wrote shows you lack proper understanding of my post.
Re: I Think It's Too Late For Peter And Paul psquare ( An Opinion) by Lekison(m): 9:44pm On Nov 29, 2021
KiNg0G:

Wizkid and davido couldn't take over during psquare dropping Alingos, chop my money ft akon..n the rest.... na fireboy and rema want take over from them?

Tell you what no body stays at the top forever.

But how which psquare didn't break up... wizkid wouldn't have attained such height in his career.

Psquare literally left the number vacant SEAT available for davido and wizkid...n maybe kiss daniel
Because they were the only guys then making waves but not as close to the duo.
So all your crap you wrote shows you lack proper understanding of my post.

Sorry mate this is crap, do you even check the numbers of awards they lost even during their prime I wish YouTube views can do the magic but na. With 4 MOBO awards nominations they won none while the likes of Wizkid already have one in 2011 and 4 presently or should we bring it down to local Headies award when Wizkid already won 8 from 2011 all the way to 2016 before P square separated in 2017. The last one P square won was in 2006!. Abi na Soul train award that they one nominations without winning when the likes of Wizkid already have like 3 nominations before P square separated?, Should we also talk about BET and other awards won by Wizkid during P square prime years? .....come on bro. Truly P square were recognized across Africa but Wizkid was more of both Africa and Europe even when P square were bubbling.

2 Likes

Re: I Think It's Too Late For Peter And Paul psquare ( An Opinion) by chiago95(m): 10:09pm On Nov 29, 2021
Lekison:
Sorry mate this is crap, do you even check the numbers of awards they lost even during their prime I wish YouTube views can do the magic but na. With 4 MOBO awards nominations they won none while the likes of Wizkid already have one in 2011 and 4 presently or should we bring it down to local Headies award when Wizkid already won 8 from 2011 all the way to 2016 before P square separated in 2017. The last one P square won was in 2006!. Abi na Soul train award that they one nominations without winning when the likes of Wizkid already have like 3 nominations before P square separated?, Should we also talk about BET and other awards won by Wizkid during P square prime years? .....come on bro. Truly P square were recognized across Africa but Wizkid was more of both Africa and Europe even when P square were bubbling.
Very correct sir

1 Like

Re: I Think It's Too Late For Peter And Paul psquare ( An Opinion) by KiNg0G: 10:09pm On Nov 29, 2021
Lekison:

Carry your wizkid fan broke assz off my mentions.

You keep mentioning wizkid.

But I still dey tell you, 2016 before psquare broke up they were NUMBER ONE....Or do you disagree?

1 Like

Re: I Think It's Too Late For Peter And Paul psquare ( An Opinion) by Lekison(m): 10:19pm On Nov 29, 2021
KiNg0G:

But I still dey tell you, 2016 before psquare broke up they were NUMBER ONE....Or do you disagree?

Can't you read, judging by the awards won and the international recognition, Wizkid own it all the way from 2012 till date.
Re: I Think It's Too Late For Peter And Paul psquare ( An Opinion) by KiNg0G: 10:19pm On Nov 29, 2021
Lekison:
Can't you read, judging by the awards won and the international recognition, Wizkid own it all the way from 2012 till date.

You be zombie o...zombie
Re: I Think It's Too Late For Peter And Paul psquare ( An Opinion) by Lekison(m): 10:20pm On Nov 29, 2021
KiNg0G:

You be zombie o...zombie
like your dad at home
Re: I Think It's Too Late For Peter And Paul psquare ( An Opinion) by KiNg0G: 10:22pm On Nov 29, 2021
Lekison:
like your dad at home
Wizkid n his fans them, I program your like 16 or thereabouts
Re: I Think It's Too Late For Peter And Paul psquare ( An Opinion) by Lekison(m): 8:10am On Nov 30, 2021
KiNg0G:

Wizkid n his fans them, I program your like 16 or thereabouts
It's obvious you lack respect. Son of a cursed generation.
Re: I Think It's Too Late For Peter And Paul psquare ( An Opinion) by NairaMaster1(m): 4:41pm On Nov 30, 2021
Amodi470:

Guys, let's be REAL HERE..Peter & Paul Together, they are a formidable Force to Reckon with. Psquare, is a Household name, when these guys are together, every song is an instant hit song, they move Africa, they showcased what we are now calling the Musical Revolution in Nigeria and the Rest of Africa.
Even though their falling apart was also beneficial to some other individual artists to come up and be seen, we appreciate that they are back together and other artists have big up their games too..A Win Win situation for us all across Africa.

We are on same page.

1 Like

Re: I Think It's Too Late For Peter And Paul psquare ( An Opinion) by Clazzone(m): 5:45pm On Nov 30, 2021
This is a tale of two greedy young men

They might live to regret their action for the rest of their lives.
Re: I Think It's Too Late For Peter And Paul psquare ( An Opinion) by Prime4life(m): 6:51pm On Nov 30, 2021
habsydiamond:
Op has a point.. But anything can happen concerning these guys.. If the determination is there.. They can still do it.
nice talk bro.
Re: I Think It's Too Late For Peter And Paul psquare ( An Opinion) by Prime4life(m): 7:02pm On Nov 30, 2021
KiNg0G:

bros you sef reason am na,na the truth en dey talk. if you argue again that means you don't have sense.
Re: I Think It's Too Late For Peter And Paul psquare ( An Opinion) by endsarrrs(f): 1:24pm On Dec 07, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
then you don't know music cheesy

good morning my love
had a great time with you kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Criminal looking for attention MF
Re: I Think It's Too Late For Peter And Paul psquare ( An Opinion) by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 3:58pm On Dec 07, 2021
endsarrrs:
Criminal looking for attention MF
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Re: I Think It's Too Late For Peter And Paul psquare ( An Opinion) by Dasilva12: 4:12pm On Dec 07, 2021
KiNg0G:
exactly.
just like the way olamides dey use style relax now
BADOO is now DON of music industry. Still on street with good lyrics, go listem to cape' dem album.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Onyii Alex Pours Curves Into Sexy Nude Jumpsuit / Frank Edoho's Wife, Sandra's Baby Shower (Pictures) / Somkele Iyamah-Idhalama Receives Her AMVCA Car (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.