Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,961 members, 7,814,255 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

I Think It's Too Late For Peter And Paul psquare ( An Opinion) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Think It's Too Late For Peter And Paul psquare ( An Opinion) (36403 Views)

If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) / Wizkid, Peter And Paul Okoye Pictured Together / P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think It's Too Late For Peter And Paul psquare ( An Opinion) by redcliff: 10:57am On Nov 29, 2021
KiNg0G:

Exactly bro.
The game has changed... except they start giving modern vibes.

If they still focus on those old school pattern, sorry for them.

who has given us more modern vibes in music than these two? abi you no know say them get over 5 albums wey be bangers? not one single song was dull. this was in a span of 18years. King Rudy songs were not bangers after the split? please go and rest abeg!!!

1 Like

Re: I Think It's Too Late For Peter And Paul psquare ( An Opinion) by juman(m): 10:58am On Nov 29, 2021
Never too late.
They are good together as one.
Expect shinning music from them soon.

1 Like

Re: I Think It's Too Late For Peter And Paul psquare ( An Opinion) by mployer(m): 10:59am On Nov 29, 2021
redcliff:
Anything that is Igbo, you wee see people from the other side alwayas trying to bring it down. Psquare is to the SE what David and wiz is to the SW but nobody talk when Davido enter small hiatus before his Fall and IF songs came out when he was almost going into oblivion. some people odn run open thread for psuqare matter just to bring the down. They went to sierra leone and pulled alot of crowd even with their old music and person dey here dey talk say its too late for them. SMH
There is nothing tribal about the post.

It's late for psquare. I am Igbo and I wasn't excited about there come back.

They built a big brand and destroyed it. They are already old, they can't do much now.

1 Like

Re: I Think It's Too Late For Peter And Paul psquare ( An Opinion) by MiaBeer(m): 10:59am On Nov 29, 2021
There is nothing like 'too late' for anyone. I am glad these two are back sha.

2 Likes

Re: I Think It's Too Late For Peter And Paul psquare ( An Opinion) by LesbianBoy(m): 11:00am On Nov 29, 2021
OP I also thought the same thing

But then, I think what they need to do is try and evolve and mix with this young guys today. Probably feature wizkid, davido and burna in their new album. Also, do something with Pdiddy (na him help burna boy), then do something with Angelina kidjo. With all these they still have a slight chance

2 Likes

Re: I Think It's Too Late For Peter And Paul psquare ( An Opinion) by redcliff: 11:00am On Nov 29, 2021
mployer:

There is nothing tribal about the post.

It's late for psquare. I am Igbo and I wasn't excited about there come back.

They built a big brand and destroyed it. They are already old, they can't do much now.

But will you say the same about Timaya? is he not in their set? Good music knows no age! those guys make good music! besides, if you will not like them, african countries will love them, their major markets are other african countries not even in nigeria. so please rest. If you are Igbo then support you own to greatness, castigate them when they give you a concrete reason to not making postulations out of thin air

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think It's Too Late For Peter And Paul psquare ( An Opinion) by hope4nigeria(m): 11:01am On Nov 29, 2021
Nonexisting:
Who doesn't know that? Psquare time don pass. As it is now, they will even be better off separated than come back together to be singing simp songs that people of this age give no fucck about.
getat, when will you feel good about anything, Yahoo generation

2 Likes

Re: I Think It's Too Late For Peter And Paul psquare ( An Opinion) by juman(m): 11:02am On Nov 29, 2021
Dbanj and donjazzy should come together to give a hit.

1 Like

Re: I Think It's Too Late For Peter And Paul psquare ( An Opinion) by Zofan(m): 11:03am On Nov 29, 2021
This was the plan all along
Re: I Think It's Too Late For Peter And Paul psquare ( An Opinion) by kals4luv990(m): 11:03am On Nov 29, 2021
so dis tng finally made front page?

1 Like

Re: I Think It's Too Late For Peter And Paul psquare ( An Opinion) by DOTian: 11:04am On Nov 29, 2021
The opinion of a quitter..

2 Likes

Re: I Think It's Too Late For Peter And Paul psquare ( An Opinion) by lenghtinny(m): 11:04am On Nov 29, 2021
You failed to take cognisance of the fact that music doesn't start and end in Nigeria...

The "Psquare" brand is massive in other parts of Africa and I dare say only Davido comes close. I'm talking north,east,west,south and central Africa.
That's one thing the omah lays and fireboys of the Nigerian music industry can never take away from them.
The duo is better off together than separated because there's no way Mr P or Rudeboy would overshadow Psquare

9 Likes

Re: I Think It's Too Late For Peter And Paul psquare ( An Opinion) by winner37(m): 11:04am On Nov 29, 2021
Am upto this
Re: I Think It's Too Late For Peter And Paul psquare ( An Opinion) by silibaba: 11:05am On Nov 29, 2021
T0T0fucker:

I don't even see them back in top ten, talkless to the position they were before.

If it easy why them nor blow individually, times have changed!

Like someone said, small boys na get music.

If they had stayed together, they would have been veterans relaxing like timaya and don jazzy in the music industry.

You no bi their God.

3 Likes

Re: I Think It's Too Late For Peter And Paul psquare ( An Opinion) by toprealman: 11:05am On Nov 29, 2021
It's never too late to pursue your dream!.
The sky is big enough for all the stars to shine. The brightness of one does not dim that of another....it's all an advantage to the world.
When you fall, get back up again.
This life is not a competition....just do your thing.
We all make mistake, yeah, but the biggest mistake is to dwell and getting transfixed on your mistake!
P-square is living their dream.....they are happy about it.

3 Likes

Re: I Think It's Too Late For Peter And Paul psquare ( An Opinion) by goodheart01: 11:05am On Nov 29, 2021
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool D BIG QUESTION IS...

Can de BLEND wit d NOW music...

MUSIC don come Along way and ALOT hve CHANGED..

If u have NOTICED, Na small Bois get MUSIC now...

D LIKES of... fire boy, Joe boy.. oma lay, ajebo hustler, rema, naira Marley, zlantan, zinoleesky, big thug boys, Ruger, burna boy patoranking, tems and MANY MORE..

Can psquare STILL Hit d top 10...

Are NIGERIANS still interested in break DANCE, wen naira Marley and zlantan don CHANGE all d DANCE STEPS to MAD people own...

Do de still have dat vibe..

let's WATCH n SEE...

ROLLING my WEED, LISTINING to BURNA...

WTF MAN

The only reasonable comment u have ever made on this platform.
Re: I Think It's Too Late For Peter And Paul psquare ( An Opinion) by mployer(m): 11:05am On Nov 29, 2021
redcliff:

But will you say the same about Timaya? is he not in their set? Good music knows no age! those guys make good music! besides, if you will not like them, african countries will love them, their major markets are other african countries not even in nigeria. so please rest. If you are Igbo then support you own to greatness, castigate them when they give you a concrete reason to not making postulations out of thin air

He sensible and he is taking it slow. One hit after a long while.

He doesn't rush, he takes time off to study the industry, comes back and drop a hit.
Re: I Think It's Too Late For Peter And Paul psquare ( An Opinion) by dingbang(m): 11:06am On Nov 29, 2021
They should just do give away. We will buy their songs.
Re: I Think It's Too Late For Peter And Paul psquare ( An Opinion) by ComeToJesus: 11:07am On Nov 29, 2021
[/b] Job 14:7-9 "At least there is hope for a tree: If it is cut down, it will sprout again, and its new shoots will not fail. Its roots may grow old in the ground and its stump die in the soil, yet at the scent of water it will bud and put forth shoots like a plant.” [b]

Life is like that. It is God's plan over a person life that matters and not your opinion. All things work together for good....... Even their mistakes and shortcomings, they can still work for good.

Besides, the sky is wide enough for all the birds to fly without their shoulders touching. With or without Wizzy and Burna making waves, they can still attain their heights.

2 Likes

Re: I Think It's Too Late For Peter And Paul psquare ( An Opinion) by redcliff: 11:07am On Nov 29, 2021
mployer:

He sensible and he is taking it slow. One hit after a long while.

He doesn't rush, he takes time off to study the industry, comes back and drop a hit.

what are you implying? I dont get the message you are trying to pas across with this comment.
Re: I Think It's Too Late For Peter And Paul psquare ( An Opinion) by winner37(m): 11:07am On Nov 29, 2021
One fall others rise ...
Whatever happens in this life is for good so their separation was for good to others while their reunion will still be for good to others ...

1 Like

Re: I Think It's Too Late For Peter And Paul psquare ( An Opinion) by Tribu(m): 11:08am On Nov 29, 2021
Agreed.

They were not wise enough.
Re: I Think It's Too Late For Peter And Paul psquare ( An Opinion) by Awkabigboy: 11:08am On Nov 29, 2021
KiNg0G:
I think it's too late for Peter and Paul (psquare)
They were the deal after the era of 2face, but greed got a hold of them... Just too bad.

The duo who sang various hits songs that gained international recognitions would have put their name in the hall of fame, by winning grammies ( yes, they had it coming) but they let their emotions ruin it all.

Who don't know psqauare?
Rnb, pop, hiphop abi na party jam?
Quality videos and dance choreography.

However their break up paved the way open for a lot of upcoming artist, maybe we won't have been hearing the name fireboy today or omah lay or rema.

just maybe wizkid might not have won his first Grammy award.(not when the duos are still there at the top)

Just maybe burna boy might still have been underated, because the bigs shots psquare are there holding the number one spot

Hearing the news of their reunion gave us joy, but still we all know the game have changed.
Their era is somehow long passed!

Am afraid to say, Peter and Paul held their career down with their own hands and I see nothing much left for them in the present nigeria music industry filled with youngsters with different beats, voice and styles.

Making comebacks it's not easy, especially when it's this long, if not ask 2face and Duncan mighty how e dey be cheesy.

Psquare songs are good, no doubts but Times have changed.

We are talking about two "married men" with wife's and kids competing with this Young folks out here afresh, it won't be easy.

just an opinion
You're wrong in my opinion , even when psquare was number 1 we still had competitors like Mo'hits(Don jazzy, D'banj ) and others and they still didn't take it away from them. Psquare music is just special

2 Likes

Re: I Think It's Too Late For Peter And Paul psquare ( An Opinion) by tctrills: 11:09am On Nov 29, 2021
KiNg0G:
They were the deal after the era of 2face, but greed got a hold of them... Just too bad.

The duo who sang various hits songs that gained international recognitions would have put their name in the hall of fame, by winning grammies ( yes, they had it coming) but they let their emotions ruin it all.

Who don't know psqauare?
Rnb, pop, hiphop abi na party jam?
Quality videos and dance choreography.

However their break up paved the way open for a lot of upcoming artist, maybe we won't have been hearing the name fireboy today or omah lay or rema.

just maybe wizkid might not have won his first Grammy award.(not when the duos are still there at the top)

Just maybe burna boy might still have been underated, because the bigs shots psquare are there holding the number one spot

Hearing the news of their reunion gave us joy, but still we all know the game have changed.
Their era is somehow long passed!

Am afraid to say, Peter and Paul held their career down with their own hands and I see nothing much left for them in the present nigeria music industry filled with youngsters with different beats, voice and styles.

Making comebacks it's not easy, especially when it's this long, if not ask 2face and Duncan mighty how e dey be cheesy.

Psquare songs are good, no doubts but Times have changed.

We are talking about two "married men" with wife's and kids competing with this Young folks out here afresh, it won't be easy.

just an opinion
If they sing a sweet song would you stop people from dancing

3 Likes

Re: I Think It's Too Late For Peter And Paul psquare ( An Opinion) by BarrElChapo(m): 11:09am On Nov 29, 2021
Agreed.
Re: I Think It's Too Late For Peter And Paul psquare ( An Opinion) by janetakan(f): 11:10am On Nov 29, 2021
sammirano:
Are you normal? I was following until i saw wizkid in the post. With or without psquare, wizkid is made.

The op is obviously a clown.

1 Like

Re: I Think It's Too Late For Peter And Paul psquare ( An Opinion) by pickatyouu: 11:10am On Nov 29, 2021
Na ur own opinion be that my brother

1 Like

Re: I Think It's Too Late For Peter And Paul psquare ( An Opinion) by joshuaidibia(m): 11:10am On Nov 29, 2021
KiNg0G:

no time is too late.
I know.

But anyhow it be we must anaylse.

Making comebacks ain't easy as it look, if na lie ask 2baba or Duncan mighty.

The game has changed big time.

Psquare songs are good no doubt, but times have changed.

We are talking about two "married men" with wife's and kids competing with this Young folks at here afresh.

Come on bro, it not going to be easy.

"Nothing good comes easy"

1 Like

Re: I Think It's Too Late For Peter And Paul psquare ( An Opinion) by Dottore: 11:10am On Nov 29, 2021
KiNg0G:
... [/i]
Oga please what do you do for a living and what have you achieved apart from analysing about other people's lives and goals. Can you tell us how your own hustle is not over?

2 Likes

Re: I Think It's Too Late For Peter And Paul psquare ( An Opinion) by Jude273(m): 11:11am On Nov 29, 2021
No time is too late, thats what keep some from pushing hard to archieve their goal. They can still make it happen

2 Likes

Re: I Think It's Too Late For Peter And Paul psquare ( An Opinion) by Brushstrokes20: 11:12am On Nov 29, 2021
I disagree!.... Just like every other things in life ain't static, MUSIC IS DYNAMIC!

All they need to do is keep their eyes on the ball by updating to the MUSICAL STATUS QUO and vola...

THEY'RE BACK AT THE TOP cool

#if you ain't UPDATED, you're OUTDATED!

best of luck p square.

1 Like

Re: I Think It's Too Late For Peter And Paul psquare ( An Opinion) by Mountainmen: 11:12am On Nov 29, 2021
SportsHD:
Opinions are just like asses.
Lol everyone got one

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wizkid Arrives UK In Swag For Show,What Would Basketmouth Refer Him As?(Pics) / How Yemi Alade Was Disgraced In Germany / Yvonne Jegede And Her Father Resemble So Much (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.