Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

My Nigeria: LET'S TALK NIGERIA WITH FELA DURO-TOYE - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Nigeria: LET'S TALK NIGERIA WITH FELA DURO-TOYE (1425 Views)

Interesting Interview With Fela's Ex-wife Reveals Details About Legendary Fela / This Is Genocide In Nigeria, Let Us Speak Up So The World Will Know! / How Do I Get My Nigeria National Id Card? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Nigeria: LET'S TALK NIGERIA WITH FELA DURO-TOYE by designguru: 7:08am On Jun 10, 2011
Young Nigerian when given the platform can be creative  and can add value to their community and create a Change. This brought about the online platform to celebrate Nigerian youths around the world. Making them know that they also have a part to play in the development of Nigeria. My Nigeria is a platform that will give Nigerian youths a voice and create a more positive impression of The Nigerian youth Making them understand that IT IS THEIR NIGERIA. The Objective of this Platform is to Showcase Young Nigerians who are providing leadership thereby Inspiring other young Nigerian to be who they want to be not withstanding the Nigerian Circumstance.

WATCH OUT FOR THIS INSPIRING, INNOVATING AND YOUTHFUL ONLINE PLATFORM.

MY NIGERIA,  It's up to me,

Re: My Nigeria: LET'S TALK NIGERIA WITH FELA DURO-TOYE by designguru: 7:27am On Jun 10, 2011
i think i'll like to be part of this. This is what Nigerian youths has been waiting for.
Re: My Nigeria: LET'S TALK NIGERIA WITH FELA DURO-TOYE by agitator: 8:24am On Jun 10, 2011
platform you created if you are not on it who will? cool cool cool cool
Re: My Nigeria: LET'S TALK NIGERIA WITH FELA DURO-TOYE by designguru: 8:50am On Jun 10, 2011
Hi agitator, you to can be a part of it. i'm sure u're a very passionate and strong willed Nigerian. i'll love to see you be a part of this. Note: i didnt create the platform. i'm just managing the online publicity.

Cheers.
Re: My Nigeria: LET'S TALK NIGERIA WITH FELA DURO-TOYE by agitator: 9:23am On Jun 10, 2011
ok. i agree
Re: My Nigeria: LET'S TALK NIGERIA WITH FELA DURO-TOYE by designguru: 9:27am On Jun 10, 2011
Thanks agitator. We all want a positive change in Nigeria. and as youths, we have a larger role to play in bringing this positive change. I'm soo happy so also see the need to be a part of this revolution. Alot of people has tried but they failed so Agitator i'll like to ask a little help. HOW do you think we can make people aware of this resounding and inspiring initiative? I'll be expecting your reply.

My Nigeria,

the movement,
Re: My Nigeria: LET'S TALK NIGERIA WITH FELA DURO-TOYE by Fadbunluk: 11:26am On Jun 10, 2011
We have been trying to make the country a better place for Nigerians especially the youth and generations yet to come, because the way corruption has been ravaging the country. If noting specifically is not done at least to stem it down we will be speaking a different tune in the next three to five years, especially the fall out effect on our youth. Though, corruption is reducing a little bit because of the double edge hammer the anti-graft agencies have adopted in fighting the scourge
Re: My Nigeria: LET'S TALK NIGERIA WITH FELA DURO-TOYE by designguru: 11:34am On Jun 10, 2011
@Fadbunluk, My Nigeria is a concept you can participate in. i'm really excited Nigerian youths are thinking like you are. If only we have more of you in Nigeria today. But you know wat Fadbunluk, we can drive other youths to think like this so as to join hands together to create a better Nigeria.

Watch out for the Blog and i hope you get to participate as we have the likes of Fela Duro-toye, Chimamanda Adiche, and TY-Bello anchoring the forum soon.

Lets Talk Nigeria, we are the Nigerian Voice.

My Nigeria,
its up to you.

Re: My Nigeria: LET'S TALK NIGERIA WITH FELA DURO-TOYE by Odunnu: 8:34pm On Jun 10, 2011
I'm interested
Re: My Nigeria: LET'S TALK NIGERIA WITH FELA DURO-TOYE by chydo4sure: 3:25pm On Jul 03, 2011
This is awesome! This is truly what we have been waiting for!

(1) (Reply)

Role Models With Huge Impact On The Society And People / What Can We Do To Address This Problem / Politicians Buy Human Parts From Me, Says Suspect (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.