Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Origin Of Okirika And Opobo According To Leonard, Arthur Glyn - 1906 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Origin Of Okirika And Opobo According To Leonard, Arthur Glyn - 1906 (2295 Views)

Chisom Leonard, APC Campaign DG, Found Dead In Rivers State (Photo) / The Bight Of Biafra Has Answers To Bonny And Opobo Regarding Igbo And Ijaw / What Bonny And Opobo People Say About Who They Are. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Origin Of Okirika And Opobo According To Leonard, Arthur Glyn - 1906 by SaintBishop: 7:44pm On Nov 29, 2021
WorWorBoy:
Is that the question I ask you? I don't have time for jobless troll.
he can't even tell you the meaning.
Re: Origin Of Okirika And Opobo According To Leonard, Arthur Glyn - 1906 by Ofodirinwa: 8:18pm On Nov 29, 2021
WorWorBoy:
Lol! All Okrika people came from Abam in ibo country and yet Igbo is not our official language. We don't bear igbo names,we don't practice Igbo culture,we don't do anything that is related to igbos but somehow somewhere, our forefathers all came from Abam in ibo country wonderful.
WorWorBoy:
You are not from Rivers state but you type with so much confidence. I am from Okrika and we are not ijaws so, who are the we are you talking about?
Re: Origin Of Okirika And Opobo According To Leonard, Arthur Glyn - 1906 by WorWorBoy: 8:57pm On Nov 29, 2021
Ofodirinwa:

So In the screenshot,where I'm I from?

4 Likes

Re: Origin Of Okirika And Opobo According To Leonard, Arthur Glyn - 1906 by JOemmy(m): 9:53pm On Nov 29, 2021
Omanambala:

The only reason these Ijaw revisionists are claiming Opobo , Kalabari , Bonny and Okrika is because we are still trapped in this shiithole with them.

The day this usseless country will stop existing is the day these ogogoro masters will learn a true lesson.

Very useless people the main reason they are even claiming opobo is because of the taxes they want to be imposing on ships going into igboland not because they really love or care about opobo people. That's why they are running around like headless chickens trying to claim any community that borders Igbo hinterlands which has access to the seas they already know crude oil will surely become irrelevant very soon.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Budget Funding: Ugwuanyi Asks MDA To Restrategize To Meet Revenue Targets / BREAKING: Triumph For Biafra As UN Tells Nigeria To Release Nnamdi Kanu / Seun Mynd44 I Dare You To Ban Me Again What You See You Take - Pics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.