Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,862 members, 7,824,589 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Pls I Don't Understand What's On My Face Anymore - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls I Don't Understand What's On My Face Anymore (58698 Views)

Port Harcourt Soot Is No Joke Anymore. Let’s Call For Help!! FG, SG And LG � / How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? / 'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls I Don't Understand What's On My Face Anymore by Ahasco(m): 12:51pm On Nov 29, 2021
me I can't see anything o
Re: Pls I Don't Understand What's On My Face Anymore by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 29, 2021
Shagbatshagba:
For sometime now I have this maybe pimples combined with boil I don't just know on the right side of my face
Pls help a brother what can be done and who can u recommend me to

These could be acne cysts.
Your lifestyle habits could be the cause of it.
Do you eat oily foods, use a cream or lotion with oil?

Let me share the way I dealt with mine for I can really understand what you're going through right now.

Even to the point of wearing facemasks to cover the parts affected.

This is what I did to clear mine;

I changed my body cream. Go to the shop where you buy your lotions and ask the person there for a cream with less oil for your body. They could ask if it is for your body or face. Say both. I bought the new Vaseline lotion. There's the Cocoa type and the light skin type. Choose the one you want.

Stop washing your face often. If you wake up in the morning, you may have noticed oil on your face. It's how your body moisturizes the skin. It does this when your skin is dry. So resist the urge to wash it often, even if you see sites online telling you to wash it.

Buy an antiseptic soap like Dettol or Sanitol. I bought both. They go for ₦200 depending on your location bro. Just bathe with it as you normally do.

Take a little broom stick and prick those cysts. Be careful to remove only the pus and stop when you see blood coming out so that there won't be scars. Then use ice block to massage there till it feels numb because the ice will help the skin heal as well as open the holes in the skin for dirt to come out.

I didn't use any products alongside this cos I was cautious of their side effects. I don't recommend you use any products too. Stop using them.

Stop bathing with hot water and use only cold one so the skin doesn't get dry. Hot water dries the skin up making the body produce more oils which leads to more pimples.
Same thing with washing your face very often. So don't do these things.

Get a light white shirt preferably a singlet or any inner shirt. Soak it in water then squeeze some of the water out. Then put the shirt over your face and massage it with the wetness. Do this any time you notice Oil on your face instead of washing. Because it removes the excess oil with drying the skin, so the oil becomes stable on the skin.

Tell your barber to stop shaving your side beards aggressively and just let it be.

Wash your face often with cold water and before in the evenings after bathing, put ice over the skin to regulate the oil,dirt and to stop any swelling.

Watch the food you eat and stop anything that produces oil in your face.

The point of all this is to regulate the oils in the skin so that new pimples won't come out while the old ones die off.

This is what I did so try it and watch for anything that brings out another outbreak.

And please stay away from any products and don't bathe with hot water.

It's been months now and the results have shown for me.

I'm only dealing with the scars from old pimples which will clear up with time.

Oh and remember,some will come out one time or the other but don't worry, they'll leave too.

I empathize with you bro.

Tell me when you see progress on it.

Also, keep the wet shirt close to your bed when you sleep at night. Anytime you wake up maybe to urinate or something else, massage your skin to remove the oil on it.

Good luck Man.

4 Likes

Re: Pls I Don't Understand What's On My Face Anymore by clydecarson(m): 12:58pm On Nov 29, 2021
Stop using towel you used in cleaning your ass on your face...stop using sponge on your face,use either dudu osun or zee black soap for 1 week you'd see a good result

But please and please stop using towel on your face leave your face to dry or buy cotton wool or face wipes for just your face

1 Like

Re: Pls I Don't Understand What's On My Face Anymore by Hassanmaye(m): 1:01pm On Nov 29, 2021
Investigative:
Let me check!!
That’s
STD OOO
Hahahhahahaha this is wickedness
Re: Pls I Don't Understand What's On My Face Anymore by KaptainAfrika: 1:02pm On Nov 29, 2021
Probably an infection or reaction.

1. Change your soap to a medicated soap.
2. Don't use sponge on your face, instead wash your face with your hands and rinse with the same.
3. Use liquid dettol in the water, you're using to bath.
4. Wash your face at night before sleeping.
5. Apply medicated facial cream.
6. Avoid scratching the surface, if it itches - use Calamine lotion.
Re: Pls I Don't Understand What's On My Face Anymore by EngrChima88: 1:12pm On Nov 29, 2021
Too much sperm in the scrotum cool
Re: Pls I Don't Understand What's On My Face Anymore by INCREDIBLE007(m): 1:20pm On Nov 29, 2021
ArchyDesmond:
buy Aboniki balm and apply it twice a day... Thank me later

Suicide mission
Re: Pls I Don't Understand What's On My Face Anymore by Sleekfingers: 1:32pm On Nov 29, 2021
Shagbatshagba:
For sometime now I have this maybe pimples combined with boil I don't just know on the right side of my face

When una no go stop eating anything....why una no go get sophisticated kokoro for face
Re: Pls I Don't Understand What's On My Face Anymore by karnap(m): 1:33pm On Nov 29, 2021
harley88:
You see that advice above pertaining to changing your towel, pls follow it well.
Try to bath regularly or at least rinse your face and maybe use a good skin soap. Don’t use medicated or antiseptic products like dettol. If you can afford it try getting Hawaii Carrot Soap (650) a pack. Don’t get it if you can’t afford to keep buying it regularly.
You can also get a nice facial cleanser, not those 300/500 naira oh. Get the nice ones above 1k. Use that at night after your shower.
You can also make use of honey every night on your face, rub, leave for 30mins, use your clean palm to rub your face in a circular manner then rinse off with water.
Also make sure your pillow case is always clean and try not to share your clothings that touch your face.
Pls don’t use any bleaching product esp funbact A and caro white and their likes.
All these stated are stuffs I do and no jokes, I am a light guy with fresh clean face.
Ladies stay away, I don’t support fornication

Modified
Your neck looks long and tiny, if you are below 20 just enjoy your life and leave the pimples. Na puberty dey disturb you

Check your age,and take this advice I was just like you.
Re: Pls I Don't Understand What's On My Face Anymore by Handsomebb: 2:01pm On Nov 29, 2021
Shagbatshagba:

STOP USING THE FACE MASK AT ONCE. OR get a cloth face mask or use face shield.
Re: Pls I Don't Understand What's On My Face Anymore by NwaIgboBoy(m): 2:01pm On Nov 29, 2021
Stop taking Mpurumiri u no go hear, cool
Re: Pls I Don't Understand What's On My Face Anymore by Carparts888(m): 2:03pm On Nov 29, 2021
r
Re: Pls I Don't Understand What's On My Face Anymore by Carparts888(m): 2:09pm On Nov 29, 2021
How old are you? It could be changes in your body as you get matured, I experienced similar thing too.
It also mean you have a very oily skin. Avoid very oily food, wash your face regularly with warm water and soap as much as u can daily, use face wipe or toners that contain alchohol to wipe your face regularly and u will see massive changes.
Re: Pls I Don't Understand What's On My Face Anymore by Foundwealth001: 2:54pm On Nov 29, 2021
You got inflammatory pustules and papules.
Cystic and nodular
In another word, you got severe acne
Caused by propioni bacterium.
See a dermatologist asap
Good luck
Re: Pls I Don't Understand What's On My Face Anymore by brownlolly(m): 2:56pm On Nov 29, 2021
Shagbatshagba:

Happened to me. Spent over a year. If you can get garlic, ginger, and turmeric, dice them into little bits, and mix them together. Take a spoon every morning. It helps to purify your system. Also maintain proper hygiene. It may take a while, but it will surely disappear. Lastly, use dove cream bar.
Re: Pls I Don't Understand What's On My Face Anymore by GoldenSpec: 3:01pm On Nov 29, 2021
Op why will u post this when I'm eating undecided undecided
Re: Pls I Don't Understand What's On My Face Anymore by funshint(m): 3:04pm On Nov 29, 2021
Just go and look for any sulphur oitment. That should do.
Re: Pls I Don't Understand What's On My Face Anymore by Spark2: 3:09pm On Nov 29, 2021
Sorry about that bro.
Get pure honey, apply it on your face and wash with only water after 15min then apply lemon and wash with water only after 15minutes. I hope this helps...

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Don't Understand What's On My Face Anymore by usmanktg2(m): 3:09pm On Nov 29, 2021
Weedhustler:
Try crusader soap, d original one ooo!

THIS IS THE ONLY SOLUTION YOU ARE LOOKING FOR...

I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING FOR MORETHAN TWO YEARS AND THIS SOAP IS THE ONLY ONE THAT WORKED. YOU NEED TO BE VERY VIGILANT AND PICK THE ORIGINAL ONE
Re: Pls I Don't Understand What's On My Face Anymore by Toxyne1: 3:11pm On Nov 29, 2021
Wash your face regularly, avoid hot places and keep hands off the affected areas. you have a oily skin.
Re: Pls I Don't Understand What's On My Face Anymore by Olatech01: 3:34pm On Nov 29, 2021
Mercychen:
This is cystic acne.

Get the Neutrogena face bar soap.

Or
The African black soap. Mix with honey and use to wash your face day and night.

Inbox me for what to cleanse your blood.

Hey what's up
Re: Pls I Don't Understand What's On My Face Anymore by Joydan95: 3:35pm On Nov 29, 2021
Shagbatshagba:

I did a video of this on YouTube. Follow it and in your case after that apply Clincap lotion or gel for a week . You will start seeing changes..... I have recommended this and it has worked for a lot of people around me with acne. “Amazing Joy Falomo “is the YouTube channel
Re: Pls I Don't Understand What's On My Face Anymore by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 3:46pm On Nov 29, 2021
Use toothpaste like ORAL B on the skin to suckout the oils from your skin. If its related to acne and pimples.
Re: Pls I Don't Understand What's On My Face Anymore by drphantom: 3:50pm On Nov 29, 2021
Shagbatshagba:

See a dermatologist.
Re: Pls I Don't Understand What's On My Face Anymore by harley88(m): 4:25pm On Nov 29, 2021
karnap:

Check your age,and take this advice I was just like you.

Apparently it worked for me, that’s why I advised it. So what you saying
Re: Pls I Don't Understand What's On My Face Anymore by kkfada(m): 4:58pm On Nov 29, 2021
Get a cloth face mask you are allergic to that one.
Re: Pls I Don't Understand What's On My Face Anymore by ademuyiwa20(f): 5:04pm On Nov 29, 2021
Hmmm this issue of pimples ehhnnn. Also have little pimples scattered on my face. Worst thing is I've used all forms of things to treat yet it keeps multiplying but once I stop using them, they would reduce. Lastlast I don leave am that way.

MTN data subscription available for as low as#300/GB. do well to patronize. More details in signature.
Re: Pls I Don't Understand What's On My Face Anymore by terminatorman: 5:25pm On Nov 29, 2021
Riener:

These could be acne cysts.
Your lifestyle habits could be the cause of it.
Do you eat oily foods, use a cream or lotion with oil?

Let me share the way I dealt with mine for I can really understand what you're going through right now.

Even to the point of wearing facemasks to cover the parts affected.

This is what I did to clear mine;

I changed my body cream. Go to the shop where you buy your lotions and ask the person there for a cream with less oil for your body. They could ask if it is for your body or face. Say both. I bought the new Vaseline lotion. There's the Cocoa type and the light skin type. Choose the one you want.

Stop washing your face often. If you wake up in the morning, you may have noticed oil on your face. It's how your body moisturizes the skin. It does this when your skin is dry. So resist the urge to wash it often, even if you see sites online telling you to wash it.

Buy an antiseptic soap like Dettol or Sanitol. I bought both. They go for ₦200 depending on your location bro. Just bathe with it as you normally do.

Take a little broom stick and prick those cysts. Be careful to remove only the pus and stop when you see blood coming out so that there won't be scars. Then use ice block to massage there till it feels numb because the ice will help the skin heal as well as open the holes in the skin for dirt to come out.

I didn't use any products alongside this cos I was cautious of their side effects. I don't recommend you use any products too. Stop using them.

Stop bathing with hot water and use only cold one so the skin doesn't get dry. Hot water dries the skin up making the body produce more oils which leads to more pimples.
Same thing with washing your face very often. So don't do these things.

Get a light white shirt preferably a singlet or any inner shirt. Soak it in water then squeeze some of the water out. Then put the shirt over your face and massage it with the wetness. Do this any time you notice Oil on your face instead of washing. Because it removes the excess oil with drying the skin, so the oil becomes stable on the skin.

Tell your barber to stop shaving your side beards aggressively and just let it be.

Wash your face often with cold water and before in the evenings after bathing, put ice over the skin to regulate the oil,dirt and to stop any swelling.

Watch the food you eat and stop anything that produces oil in your face.

The point of all this is to regulate the oils in the skin so that new pimples won't come out while the old ones die off.

This is what I did so try it and watch for anything that brings out another outbreak.

And please stay away from any products and don't bathe with hot water.

It's been months now and the results have shown for me.

I'm only dealing with the scars from old pimples which will clear up with time.

Oh and remember,some will come out one time or the other but don't worry, they'll leave too.

I empathize with you bro.

Tell me when you see progress on it.

Also, keep the wet shirt close to your bed when you sleep at night. Anytime you wake up maybe to urinate or something else, massage your skin to remove the oil on it.

Good luck Man.

PLS can I contact you. I have hypopigmentation on my eyebrows. Pls help me. I am extremely depressed
Re: Pls I Don't Understand What's On My Face Anymore by Guyman111: 5:52pm On Nov 29, 2021
Std..
Re: Pls I Don't Understand What's On My Face Anymore by PrincyOby: 6:18pm On Nov 29, 2021
Just soak your face with fresh aloe vera.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Morning Wood (Erection) Facts You Probably Didn't Know / 100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV / I Just Discovered I Have Hiv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.