Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,779 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Pls I Don't Understand What's On My Face Anymore - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls I Don't Understand What's On My Face Anymore (58692 Views)

Port Harcourt Soot Is No Joke Anymore. Let’s Call For Help!! FG, SG And LG � / How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? / 'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls I Don't Understand What's On My Face Anymore by mainman7(m): 12:00pm On Nov 29, 2021
Re: Pls I Don't Understand What's On My Face Anymore by FarahAideed: 12:01pm On Nov 29, 2021
Shagbatshagba:
For sometime now I have this maybe pimples combined with boil I don't just know on the right side of my face
Pls help a brother what can be done and who can u recommend me to

Stop using funbact A or Skineal
Re: Pls I Don't Understand What's On My Face Anymore by NoGirlfriend: 12:01pm On Nov 29, 2021
nd u still dey wear mask?
Re: Pls I Don't Understand What's On My Face Anymore by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 29, 2021
Shagbatshagba:
I have never shaved when I don't even have beards
How far, mine was waaay worse than this, thanks to wanking. The forever remedy to it was lime. Cut in two and scrub the surface real well. It's itchy but don't worry. In a week you'll love your skin again.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Don't Understand What's On My Face Anymore by WADZAS: 12:03pm On Nov 29, 2021
Common medicated soap and antibiotics you can not reason.
Re: Pls I Don't Understand What's On My Face Anymore by chuksey1(m): 12:03pm On Nov 29, 2021
Shave with a clipper twice weekly opening all the boils and apply after shave. It would clear everything but note that shaving and applying aftershave will now be a part of your routine regularly.
Re: Pls I Don't Understand What's On My Face Anymore by Hezmatosky: 12:04pm On Nov 29, 2021
Can't believe am in the same nairaland with this kin people sha sad
Re: Pls I Don't Understand What's On My Face Anymore by Bigzigg(m): 12:05pm On Nov 29, 2021
You do not take Meth?
Re: Pls I Don't Understand What's On My Face Anymore by Baltazarcus(m): 12:05pm On Nov 29, 2021
Buy Neo medrol in any pharmaceutical store and apply it on the surface of ur skin after u must have washed it with warm water and Dettol. Trust me it will be gone before a week.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Don't Understand What's On My Face Anymore by femi4: 12:06pm On Nov 29, 2021
Shagbatshagba:
For sometime now I have this maybe pimples combined with boil I don't just know on the right side of my face
And you are still suffocating the skin with face mask
Re: Pls I Don't Understand What's On My Face Anymore by Chuksmonika(m): 12:06pm On Nov 29, 2021
potent5:
Avoid shaving sticks and blades. Stick with clippers for a while let's see.
youre right. From the pix, it's clear to me that it is a bump.
Re: Pls I Don't Understand What's On My Face Anymore by gulfer: 12:07pm On Nov 29, 2021
Change your pillow and do some fumigation of your foam/couch or where you sleep......bedbugs or little cinches may be at work.....Your skin maybe sensitive and that side of your face is what you sleep on undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pls I Don't Understand What's On My Face Anymore by Lastmankc(m): 12:07pm On Nov 29, 2021
Noshitboi:
I can help u out but first of all answer me, are you one of those that voted Buhari? Yes or no?
haha

1 Like

Re: Pls I Don't Understand What's On My Face Anymore by Evercurious(f): 12:14pm On Nov 29, 2021
mainman7:

Many people that are addicted to facemask are reporting similar thing. Seeing facemask on you here made me to fully believe viral Video that shows a Nigerian Man proved China lines the inner parts with infectious Bacteria. The tiny microscopic things that enter the Lung and skin from the mask were see as the cultured it in water. I still don't know the Bewitchment that made people to still import Facemask from China that Originally produced the Virus against Humanity. Why giving them more opportunity to access your lungs directly?! I bought local facemask which I washed and use whenever I need to enter Bank.

Now I know why they massively used TV and Media to brainwash us that Africa is poor. Poverty is a thing of the Mind. My People, please don't sell your Eternal Soul for anything!!! Gnashing of teeth await those trapped!

grin Sincerely, this Shots they aimed at the masses has woken many to buy guns in America. Even I would ensure I most brutally and mercilessly kill anyone that try to force it on me. I've always been very mean by nature, knowing that I shall now kill for the right Reason like David did and still enter Heaven gives me a lot of Joy.

Hahahahaha... you are such a crazy fellow
Re: Pls I Don't Understand What's On My Face Anymore by peggywebbs(f): 12:15pm On Nov 29, 2021
Has there been any change in your food? Do you eat out... sometimes it could be a change of ingredient in the food you eat. Bad groundnut oil can cause it too and some other type of food allergy.

I'll suggest you take two weeks to observe your diet... Anything you ate in the last week's before you started noticing the boil pimples. Infact when you eat whatever is causing it, you will see a new growth come on top of the pimples there.

Meanwhile, get antibiotics to flush out whatever is in and then do the meal checking. I suggest you avoid eating out most of these food vendors, they use the worst of the worst ingredients so far its cheap.

Shagbatshagba:
Re: Pls I Don't Understand What's On My Face Anymore by neonly: 12:16pm On Nov 29, 2021
Go and see a dermatologist nah not expensive to see them abeg
Re: Pls I Don't Understand What's On My Face Anymore by nairalandaddict: 12:17pm On Nov 29, 2021
Go ahead and buy neopresol, it will fix the issue

Re: Pls I Don't Understand What's On My Face Anymore by AlphaStyles(m): 12:18pm On Nov 29, 2021
GO HOSPITAL
Re: Pls I Don't Understand What's On My Face Anymore by stamapro(m): 12:19pm On Nov 29, 2021
It looks like chicken pox!!!!
Re: Pls I Don't Understand What's On My Face Anymore by classicfrank4u(m): 12:20pm On Nov 29, 2021
Looks like cystic acne..
Use nixoderm the one in a thin container not the tube own... Thats what i used when i had mine few weeks ago, and also you better act fast else it will keep spreading
Re: Pls I Don't Understand What's On My Face Anymore by Godispeace: 12:26pm On Nov 29, 2021
BRAINLESS KID
Noshitboi:
I can help u out but first of all answer me, are you one of those that voted Buhari? Yes or no?
Re: Pls I Don't Understand What's On My Face Anymore by Alaganature09(m): 12:30pm On Nov 29, 2021
Nah your dirty nose mask course this rubbish for your face
Re: Pls I Don't Understand What's On My Face Anymore by Luluakim: 12:31pm On Nov 29, 2021
Noshitboi:
hahahahahahahaha crazy

1 Like

Re: Pls I Don't Understand What's On My Face Anymore by Lisaint(m): 12:36pm On Nov 29, 2021
Stop using shaving stick

I personally if i use shaving stick

I will start feeling bumps under my neck

But if i use clipper i won’t feel a thing
Re: Pls I Don't Understand What's On My Face Anymore by Theoutsider: 12:36pm On Nov 29, 2021
Shagbatshagba:

Acne Conglobata.
Salicylic acid may treat it

1 Like

Re: Pls I Don't Understand What's On My Face Anymore by Danjikanbauchi: 12:37pm On Nov 29, 2021
Mmmmmm nyama nyama
Re: Pls I Don't Understand What's On My Face Anymore by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 29, 2021
Dont worry you will be alright
Re: Pls I Don't Understand What's On My Face Anymore by Worksunlimited: 12:40pm On Nov 29, 2021
Shagbatshagba:

When last you change that face mask?
Re: Pls I Don't Understand What's On My Face Anymore by Clinghton: 12:40pm On Nov 29, 2021
Drink lots of water and eat fruits.
Re: Pls I Don't Understand What's On My Face Anymore by Femi316: 12:47pm On Nov 29, 2021
You don chop forbidden food
Shagbatshagba:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Morning Wood (Erection) Facts You Probably Didn't Know / I Just Discovered I Have Hiv / 100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.