Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,497 members, 7,770,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:00 AM

De Bruyne Beats Fernandes, Messi To IFFHS World's Best Playmaker Title - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / De Bruyne Beats Fernandes, Messi To IFFHS World's Best Playmaker Title (21923 Views)

Vincent Enyeama Named Greatest African Goalkeeper Of All Time By IFFHS / Lionel Messi Named Best Playmaker Of The Last Decade By IFFHS / IFFHS: Messi Wins 2019 Playmaker Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

De Bruyne Beats Fernandes, Messi To IFFHS World's Best Playmaker Title by obembet(f): 10:12am On Nov 29, 2021
With 160 points, Kevin De Bruyne, Belgium’s and Manchester City’s Playmaker, is crowned for the second consecutive year IFFHS WORLD’S BEST PLAYMAKER 2021 !

Like in 2020, he preceded Lionel Messi, the 4 times winner of this IFFHS Playmaker Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2019) with a confortable advance of 55 points ! De Bruyne became the reference in the Playmaker’s role in the whole World. Behind the duo, Bruno Fernandes, Thomas Muller and Jorginho took place in the Top 5 with different styles of playmakers in a team.

IFFHS MEN'S WORLD BEST PLAYMAKER 2021 RANKING

Source: https://m.allfootballapp.com/amp/news/Headline/2722919

Modified- Obembet

7 Likes

Re: De Bruyne Beats Fernandes, Messi To IFFHS World's Best Playmaker Title by Maxymilliano(m): 10:24am On Nov 29, 2021
Well deserved no doubt ...

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: De Bruyne Beats Fernandes, Messi To IFFHS World's Best Playmaker Title by OJEEMAH(m): 10:28am On Nov 29, 2021
A very brilliant midfield dynamo.......There is no better way to reward a hardworker than to recognize him with a deserving award.

If Messi had won, i can bet the op would not have created this thread. and it won't make FP cos the MODs are bias and f*ucking sentimental

Messi is a true GOAT.......the niqqa is present in all parameters used to judge a brilliant player (goals, assists, dribbles, pass accuracy, chances created......but defensive ability no makesense)

I remember Messi won IFFHS Playmaker of the Decade even though he plays a more advance role.....little wonder, he won more MOTM award than any player dead or alive.

Most MOTM Award
Most Assist in football history.
Most European Golden Boots
6 UCL Top Scorer just 1 behind Ronaldo

Atimes i wonder, how Messi manages to maintain a very high creative level despite his high volume of goals and assists.

Under normal circumstance, this award should be for midfielders yet man still dey follow them drag am

Anyday and any damn time, Messi will be my pick cos if he doesn't score, he creates for teammates.

150 Likes 17 Shares

Re: De Bruyne Beats Fernandes, Messi To IFFHS World's Best Playmaker Title by paulolee(m): 10:34am On Nov 29, 2021
just last week lewa won the best player ahead of messi n now KDB is winning best playmaker ahead of the same leo in a season dt was his worst ever..
Meaning even leo worst club season is still better than others, he is still miles ahead of other playmakers in his bad season
Leo can easily be the best player on d pitch even without scoring, for example he was the best player yesterday with 3 assist even without a goal unlike his rival dt is lost n useless without goals..
d difference is clear, leo critics know all these bt bias n hate no go allow DM kiss d truth dt leo is better
am happy dt leo is already on his 7th balloon win, let cr7 wait for his usual Dubai d or dis year bcoz i hear he is d favorite..

86 Likes 12 Shares

Re: De Bruyne Beats Fernandes, Messi To IFFHS World's Best Playmaker Title by paulolee(m): 10:35am On Nov 29, 2021
OJEEMAH:
A very brilliant midfield dynamo.......There is no better way to reward a hardworker than to recognize him with a well deserving award.
I swear....I wish dis gee get to ball with messi on d same team...
the strikers for dt team go de come match day with big smiles on their faces bcoz so many chances would be created..
about dis ur guy eeh, so uself don observe say him no like messi atall....leo go confirm d ballon d or dis evening and he would end up being silent about messi wining it only for him to end up saying he respect leo but wen cr7 wins dubai d or na him go first am..
as for d mods, na d same case dey worri dm, as messi lose dis wan, na sure f.p material...hypocrites..

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: De Bruyne Beats Fernandes, Messi To IFFHS World's Best Playmaker Title by paulolee(m): 10:38am On Nov 29, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Well deserved no doubt ...
I swear man...e pain me say dt last year wey Fernandez get nice form, some kids get mind dey compare bruno with KDB...
some people no sabi analyse football atall...
I have always said dt form is temporary but class is permanent, bruno gat a nice form last season bt now, his is d shadow of himself n cnt even make portugal starting line up..
but this KDB is still improving n putting a strong performance...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: De Bruyne Beats Fernandes, Messi To IFFHS World's Best Playmaker Title by PayOnDelivery: 10:44am On Nov 29, 2021
Despite Messi's poor perfomance, he still managed to hit the list unlike the old fraud and his bias fan base

30 Likes

Re: De Bruyne Beats Fernandes, Messi To IFFHS World's Best Playmaker Title by OJEEMAH(m): 10:51am On Nov 29, 2021
paulolee:

I swear....I wish dis gee get to ball with messi on d same team...
dt attacker for such teams go de come match day with big smiles on their faces bcoz so many chances would be created..
lolz....so u self observe say him no like messi atall....leo go confirm d ballon d or dis evening and this gee go end up being silent about leo new wins and him go end up saying he respect leo.
as for d mods, na sure f.p bcoz messi no win am na.....hypocrites..
KDB na chief nau......see the gap between him and Bruno yet some man u fans say Bruno na him mate.....others say bruno is better.

For the op to create one positive thread about Messi, he/she must have created multiple threads dragging him.

3 Likes

Re: De Bruyne Beats Fernandes, Messi To IFFHS World's Best Playmaker Title by paulolee(m): 11:00am On Nov 29, 2021
PayOnDelivery:
Despite Messi's poor perfomance, he still managed to hit the list unlike the old fraud and his bias fan base
messi is the S.I unit of football bcoz his stats Is used to rate others n i really pity other footballers born in this generation bcoz so many didnt get d recognition dey deserved bcoz Leo had placed d bar too high..
I remember a season dt kane did 50+ goals in a calendar year, it was his best season n was asked how he felt, he said he is happy n not dt satisfied dt critics aint taking such record so special bcox a certain messi av already done 91 goals
haaland just did 50 goals in 50 games last week, lewa is already on 25 gaols in just 20 games dis season n nobody is talking bcoz a certain messi av spoiled d fans with insane numbers dt seems too difficult for others..
leo worst season stats na d prayer point or best season stats for other players

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: De Bruyne Beats Fernandes, Messi To IFFHS World's Best Playmaker Title by FahBuLous: 11:01am On Nov 29, 2021
Please be quick to post about Messi's balon d'or today...
People will cry tonight...

5 Likes

Re: De Bruyne Beats Fernandes, Messi To IFFHS World's Best Playmaker Title by FahBuLous: 11:07am On Nov 29, 2021
Doesn't it surprise you guys that in every award, there is always Messi contesting and it's either he is first, second or third but Ronaldo isn't a regular call up...

Best player Messi is involved
Best play maker Messi is involved
Best goals Messi is involved
Best assist maker Messi is involved

It wont be a surprise if they call for best Defenders and goal keeper and you will see Messi there contesting grin

His involvement in every awards should give u heads up that this incredible little man is the best player in the world, call up any position and there you have Messi...

The beast, god of soccer, footballing pirate, alien, the magician...

Best player in the whole wide world...

All hail King Lionel Messi...

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: De Bruyne Beats Fernandes, Messi To IFFHS World's Best Playmaker Title by FahBuLous: 11:15am On Nov 29, 2021
paulolee:

messi is the S.I unit of football bcoz his stats Is used to rate others n i really pity other footballers born in this generation bcoz so many didnt get d recognition dey deserved bcoz Leo had placed d bar too high..
I remember a season dt kane did 50+ goals in a calendar year, it was his best season n was asked how he felt, he said he is happy n not dt satisfied dt critics aint taking such record so special bcox a certain messi av already done 91 goals
haaland just did 50 goals in 50 games last week, lewa is already on 25 gaols in just 20 games dis season n nobody is talking bcoz a certain messi av spoiled d fans with insane numbers..
You have earned my respect...

21 Likes

Re: De Bruyne Beats Fernandes, Messi To IFFHS World's Best Playmaker Title by obembet(f): 11:18am On Nov 29, 2021
Lalasticlala
Re: De Bruyne Beats Fernandes, Messi To IFFHS World's Best Playmaker Title by paulolee(m): 11:20am On Nov 29, 2021
FahBuLous:

You have earned my respect...
thanks sir

14 Likes

Re: De Bruyne Beats Fernandes, Messi To IFFHS World's Best Playmaker Title by abobote: 2:14pm On Nov 29, 2021
Well deserved
Re: De Bruyne Beats Fernandes, Messi To IFFHS World's Best Playmaker Title by money121(m): 2:15pm On Nov 29, 2021
Ok
Re: De Bruyne Beats Fernandes, Messi To IFFHS World's Best Playmaker Title by Akwamkpuruamu: 2:15pm On Nov 29, 2021
How highly rated is this IFFHS award? I only know of Ballon D'or and Euro best player of the year, BBC player of the year and Fifa best.

Never heard of this IFFHS

3 Likes

Re: De Bruyne Beats Fernandes, Messi To IFFHS World's Best Playmaker Title by gurunlocker: 2:18pm On Nov 29, 2021
grin

You can never see Pendu in this type of award or stat.... Only one player is every present, the king Messi!!!

Goal, e dey, Assist, e dey, pass, e dey, dribbling, e dey, freekick e dey....

grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: De Bruyne Beats Fernandes, Messi To IFFHS World's Best Playmaker Title by Felabrity: 2:19pm On Nov 29, 2021
So many awards
Re: De Bruyne Beats Fernandes, Messi To IFFHS World's Best Playmaker Title by KvngBasi: 2:19pm On Nov 29, 2021
Very deserving. He's an amazing footballer
Re: De Bruyne Beats Fernandes, Messi To IFFHS World's Best Playmaker Title by LaSenior: 2:19pm On Nov 29, 2021
grin
Re: De Bruyne Beats Fernandes, Messi To IFFHS World's Best Playmaker Title by adioolayi(m): 2:20pm On Nov 29, 2021
Congratulations De Bruyne

Is it not amazing to always make mention of just one man in all outfield players skills

Numbers of Goals....He will be mentioned

Numbers of Assists....He will be mentioned

Numbers of Freekicks...He go dey

Numbers of out of the box goals...He dey

Numbers of clear chances created...He will be mentioned

Now, numbers of dribbles or best playmakers ...His name is also being mentioned

He is Lionel Messi...The GOAT of Many Colours...

Unarguably, The Very Best

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: De Bruyne Beats Fernandes, Messi To IFFHS World's Best Playmaker Title by MrImole: 2:21pm On Nov 29, 2021
Who are these people?
Re: De Bruyne Beats Fernandes, Messi To IFFHS World's Best Playmaker Title by GreaterFuture(m): 2:25pm On Nov 29, 2021
Debruyne is a Solid Player

Watch all football League matches on your phone, Laptop, smart TV etc. Or Any internet device, Anywhere in D world, anytime

Get an IPTV account, 1 YR Account
Stream over 10k+ stations worldwide
All Naija local & Cable stations, including other African countries.
(Movie & series box also in it)
(NoT on Decoder)
You stream on phone, PC, smart TV etc.

Ɗstv now premium also available too, 1yr acc. ₦10k only.
Also watch all African magic, series, millionaire Game show, Bbnaija, Ultimate Search, ɗstv Premium channels etc. On any internet enabled device (NOT ON DECODER).
Setup(s) is very affordable

Can be used home and abroad, (NOT ON DECODER).
DM me via my signature, Whatsapp number below
Re: De Bruyne Beats Fernandes, Messi To IFFHS World's Best Playmaker Title by Bouncing2(m): 2:26pm On Nov 29, 2021
Bruno Fernandes - Manchester city FC!!?
Re: De Bruyne Beats Fernandes, Messi To IFFHS World's Best Playmaker Title by eedimo(m): 2:26pm On Nov 29, 2021
well deserved
Re: De Bruyne Beats Fernandes, Messi To IFFHS World's Best Playmaker Title by Timekeeper: 2:26pm On Nov 29, 2021
Goals, playmaker, assist..messi dey all

1 Like

Re: De Bruyne Beats Fernandes, Messi To IFFHS World's Best Playmaker Title by Benjosh123(m): 2:28pm On Nov 29, 2021
My Brother You Have just Said it the way it is. LEO is Not Ordinary
OJEEMAH:
A very brilliant midfield dynamo.......There is no better way to reward a hardworker than to recognize him with a deserving award.

If Messi had won, i can bet the op would not have created this thread. and it won't make FP as well cos the MODs are bias and f*ucking sentimental

Messi is a true GOAT.......the niqqa is present in all parameters used to judge a brilliant player (goals, assists, dribbles, pass accuracy, chances created......but defensive ability no makesense)

I remember Messi won IFFHS Playmaker of the Decade even though he plays a more advance role.....little wonder, he won more MOTM award than any player dead or alive.
Most MOTM Award
Most Assist in football history.
Most European Golden Boots
6 UCL Top Scorer just 1 behind Ronaldo

Atimes i wonder, how Messi manages to maintain a very high creative level despite his high volume of goals and assists.

Under normal circumstance, this award should be for midfielders yet man still dey follow them drag am

Anyday and any damn time, Messi will be my pick cos if he doesn't score, he creates for teammates.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: De Bruyne Beats Fernandes, Messi To IFFHS World's Best Playmaker Title by Mide1data: 2:31pm On Nov 29, 2021
HOLY SHIT
I thought this thread would be about KDB, Why are Messi ranting everywhere.
Congrats to KDB.
P.S Leo Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo are the only true goats i know.
WHAT DA BLEEP IS HAPPENNING

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

91,500 Fans In Camp Nou. Barcelona Women Make World Record In Classico Win / Messi Scores 50th Career Free-kick, 44 For Barca & 6 For Argentina / Mali Players In Brawl After 4th Straight Loss At FIBA Women's Basketball W/cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.