Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,573 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Ajimobi’s Daughter, Ajay Accuses Bouncers At Lagos Nightclub Of Assault - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajimobi’s Daughter, Ajay Accuses Bouncers At Lagos Nightclub Of Assault (41721 Views)

What Ajay Ajimobi Ordered For Vs What She Got / Senator Ajimobi Daughter Sets Twitter Ablaze,flaunts Her Multimillion Naira Bags / Pre-Graduation Dinner Of Ajijola, Ajimobi's Daughter [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajimobi’s Daughter, Ajay Accuses Bouncers At Lagos Nightclub Of Assault by undefeated(m): 2:41pm On Nov 29, 2021
Reaping your father's good works. Congrats
Re: Ajimobi’s Daughter, Ajay Accuses Bouncers At Lagos Nightclub Of Assault by abobote: 2:41pm On Nov 29, 2021
She was disappointed, the bouncer did not give her the VIP treatment she expected

6 Likes

Re: Ajimobi’s Daughter, Ajay Accuses Bouncers At Lagos Nightclub Of Assault by adekanmbi1986(m): 2:41pm On Nov 29, 2021
Hmm
Re: Ajimobi’s Daughter, Ajay Accuses Bouncers At Lagos Nightclub Of Assault by ivolt: 2:41pm On Nov 29, 2021
Good.
Re: Ajimobi’s Daughter, Ajay Accuses Bouncers At Lagos Nightclub Of Assault by pickatyouu: 2:42pm On Nov 29, 2021
I swear naija women get problem.

When their wahala back fires they play the gender card.

Na she be the only girl wey enter club that night

Bahiving like her father

7 Likes

Re: Ajimobi’s Daughter, Ajay Accuses Bouncers At Lagos Nightclub Of Assault by AKWATGOLD1(m): 2:43pm On Nov 29, 2021
Constituent Authority Daughter is crying of assault.

5 Likes

Re: Ajimobi’s Daughter, Ajay Accuses Bouncers At Lagos Nightclub Of Assault by Chummynoni(m): 2:43pm On Nov 29, 2021
With the way this lady painted the scenario, imagine if her dad was alive, she would have deceived the man into calling sanwo-olu to seal the club. She is pained because she wasn't given a preferential treatment at the club, probably because the bouncer(s) do not know her. If you want to claim champion, stay in Ibadan and be forming king Kong. You are not recognised here, you are just like the rest of uscheesy

8 Likes

Re: Ajimobi’s Daughter, Ajay Accuses Bouncers At Lagos Nightclub Of Assault by IamGblaize(m): 2:44pm On Nov 29, 2021
If you were following the nightclub rules you won't have any problem with the bouncers...

4 Likes

Re: Ajimobi’s Daughter, Ajay Accuses Bouncers At Lagos Nightclub Of Assault by BravoEcho(m): 2:44pm On Nov 29, 2021
Re: Ajimobi’s Daughter, Ajay Accuses Bouncers At Lagos Nightclub Of Assault by Sleekfingers: 2:45pm On Nov 29, 2021
johnmartus:
So sad I pray this children will not destroy their father legacy the other day one of them sprayed dollar at wedding.

Which legacy? Ajimobi was a bloody crook....

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi’s Daughter, Ajay Accuses Bouncers At Lagos Nightclub Of Assault by Freebills12: 2:46pm On Nov 29, 2021
For people shouting what is she doing at nightclub? Is it a taboo for her to be there? Why should the bouncer assault her? Whether rich or poor respect for human dignity must uphold.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi’s Daughter, Ajay Accuses Bouncers At Lagos Nightclub Of Assault by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 29, 2021
Bakerdav:
Wat she looking for at nyt club, club is club ,u need to accept all that comes ur way

If you treat women like nonsense in your region, we don't do that here

2 Likes

Re: Ajimobi’s Daughter, Ajay Accuses Bouncers At Lagos Nightclub Of Assault by CUMIN: 2:48pm On Nov 29, 2021
Crusadee:
Na her father in-law be this

A renowned Dollar stuffer.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi’s Daughter, Ajay Accuses Bouncers At Lagos Nightclub Of Assault by mfm04622: 2:50pm On Nov 29, 2021
Philipmems:
grin grin grin
"You had your security" Flaunting your abuse of power and we are suppose to stroke your ego? Clowns.

What power?
What power does she have? And does her own security mean the Police?
Re: Ajimobi’s Daughter, Ajay Accuses Bouncers At Lagos Nightclub Of Assault by Loreettaa: 2:50pm On Nov 29, 2021
From the comments, I'd say it's very unsafe for any lady to date a nairaland male with the exception of a few.
What's OK with harassing a club patron? Cos she's a woman or what? If they have evidence that she was uncouth, let them post it.

5 Likes

Re: Ajimobi’s Daughter, Ajay Accuses Bouncers At Lagos Nightclub Of Assault by masterflowx(m): 2:51pm On Nov 29, 2021
She don mourn her papa finish ni?

Your papa left tax payers moneies behind and the next thing is to be clubbing with it.

No wahala sha!
Re: Ajimobi’s Daughter, Ajay Accuses Bouncers At Lagos Nightclub Of Assault by Kingcalls: 2:52pm On Nov 29, 2021
As this one ugly so...y dem no go bounce am
Re: Ajimobi’s Daughter, Ajay Accuses Bouncers At Lagos Nightclub Of Assault by Nnamdinaija(m): 2:52pm On Nov 29, 2021
Story from one side. Until I hear from both sides and also know what led to the incident, then I will judge.

ATAT Building Construction
Build solid foundation.
Build comfort.
Build for your future generations

@ ATAT Building Construction.

+2348033702220

Re: Ajimobi’s Daughter, Ajay Accuses Bouncers At Lagos Nightclub Of Assault by deltateam: 2:53pm On Nov 29, 2021
Bakerdav:
Wat she looking for at nyt club, club is club ,u need to accept all that comes ur way

I hope you also accept yours when one mofo grabs your manhood in a club.
Re: Ajimobi’s Daughter, Ajay Accuses Bouncers At Lagos Nightclub Of Assault by West2019(m): 2:54pm On Nov 29, 2021
see has her mouth the sharp like person wey dick dey inside her pussy. you need to be arrested at your age your have your own security gardin you idiot

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi’s Daughter, Ajay Accuses Bouncers At Lagos Nightclub Of Assault by meobizy(f): 2:55pm On Nov 29, 2021
All I care for is what she wore to the club. Without that this news is rubbish. For all we know she likely instigated the fight. Women are prone to do that only to play victim later. Attractive and average looking women are quick to make their men engage in fights over them. Women will dismiss the realization as false yet I’ve seen it happen a million times during club and party nights.

She claimed the bouncers have no problem putting hands on women, so it’s men who should take savage beatings, yes? What a foolish feminist mentality.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi’s Daughter, Ajay Accuses Bouncers At Lagos Nightclub Of Assault by uptownemmygee(m): 2:56pm On Nov 29, 2021
Jati jati oro

Nothing pain me reach that word, wey she say she Don inform her momsy, so you mean your mom will follow you there to fight the bouncer or what

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi’s Daughter, Ajay Accuses Bouncers At Lagos Nightclub Of Assault by Way4orward: 2:57pm On Nov 29, 2021
She think say na owanbe party
Re: Ajimobi’s Daughter, Ajay Accuses Bouncers At Lagos Nightclub Of Assault by mediainc: 2:58pm On Nov 29, 2021
For street respect yourself, nobody cares who your father is, especially in Lagos...there are a hundred thousand billionaires in Lagos, and much more influential people than your father. We all know how governors make their money anyway, what is there to respect undecided

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ajimobi’s Daughter, Ajay Accuses Bouncers At Lagos Nightclub Of Assault by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 29, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Spoilt brat ... Why won't she be assaulted when her mouth is sharper that a razor blade
At the age of 24 with the money at her disposal, what could she be possibly be doin apart from clubbing, all day shisha, smoking, etc. That's what most of us with her background will be doin at that age.
So she is not a spoil brat
Re: Ajimobi’s Daughter, Ajay Accuses Bouncers At Lagos Nightclub Of Assault by Pharaohny: 3:00pm On Nov 29, 2021
abobote:
She was disappointed, the bouncer did not give her the VIP treatment she expected

I thought as much may be she was expecting a VIP kind of treatment and then it backfired.
This gender and entitlement mentality always playing the victims card

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi’s Daughter, Ajay Accuses Bouncers At Lagos Nightclub Of Assault by Ovamboland(m): 3:02pm On Nov 29, 2021
that she informed her mother Florence who promised to visit the nightclub for further action

Nonsense parenting, if you're old enough to go to a club why calling mummy

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi’s Daughter, Ajay Accuses Bouncers At Lagos Nightclub Of Assault by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 29, 2021
Like father, like daughter!
Re: Ajimobi’s Daughter, Ajay Accuses Bouncers At Lagos Nightclub Of Assault by olas24u(f): 3:05pm On Nov 29, 2021
Bakerdav:

There is nothing wrong visiting a night club
Re: Ajimobi’s Daughter, Ajay Accuses Bouncers At Lagos Nightclub Of Assault by seamfund: 3:05pm On Nov 29, 2021
I dey find money

What concern me
Re: Ajimobi’s Daughter, Ajay Accuses Bouncers At Lagos Nightclub Of Assault by Akerele44(m): 3:07pm On Nov 29, 2021
johnmartus:
So sad I pray this children will not destroy their father legacy the other day one of them sprayed dollar at wedding.
How does spraying dollar leads to destroying LEGACY ?

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi’s Daughter, Ajay Accuses Bouncers At Lagos Nightclub Of Assault by Nosayer: 3:07pm On Nov 29, 2021
BlackyOne:
Nothing Musa Ajimobi nor go see for cacoon gate...

1) I'll wait to hear the bouncer's side of the story to judge who's right or wrong.

But let's talk about what's wrong with the Ajimobi's

1) Your father died without any meaning development after looting the state as a governor

2) they've not even buried your father and your mother picked on the current governor for not coming to greet her on time when your father died, she was busy complaining on all media when she's supposed to be quite and mourn your father

3) After months of your father's death you're still using state security, as what if I may ask? Is that what is obtainable abroad where your allegedly schooled.

4) you got into a fight in a night club, calling the bouncers unprintable names online, which I'm sure you must have said worse to them in person yet you claim they are misogynist as if you're any better in person.

5) Like mother like daughter, you reported to your mom for her to go and warn the club owners and maybe get the bouncers fired!!! What is hell's name is even wrong with most Ladies!!! Or should I say what in the name of kwale weed is wrong with the Ajimobi Ladies

grin grin cheesy

You get strength Sha....funnily the dunce of a babe won't read this. If you channel this your energy into something more positive, like educating online people rather than spreading biles, won't it be good.

Saddening part is if your type come across this people, you'd start worshipping them ni. Online is far different from physical life and you don't have to keep taking everything seriously unless it has a personal concern to you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

12 Soldiers Who Attacked GOC Sentenced To Death / Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV / Bianca Ojukwu Defeats Emeka Ojukwu Junior In His Ward At Nnewi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.