Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

WHO Warns Over 'Severe' Omicron Variant - 'Vaccine Rollout Must Be Accelerated' - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / WHO Warns Over 'Severe' Omicron Variant - 'Vaccine Rollout Must Be Accelerated' (9160 Views)

Coronavirus May Be Here To Stay - WHO Warns As New Clusters Emerge / COVID-19: Lifting Lockdown Now’ll Trigger Resurgence, WHO Warns Governments / COVID-19: Burkina Faso Politician Dies. 'Prepare For Worst', WHO Warns Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WHO Warns Over 'Severe' Omicron Variant - 'Vaccine Rollout Must Be Accelerated' by Phut(f): 7:29pm On Nov 29, 2021
panpan:
The WHO cannot be trusted these days.

Nigeria has had one of the best outcomes to this covid issue.
We should continue to do what we are doing - "nothing".

Exactly. Nigeria should keep doing what it’s been doing. The Amish in Lancaster PA refused the jab. They did not suffer increased death rates, have developed natural immunity to covid (a flu) and have also achieved herd immunity.
I can guarantee that all these variants are arising from people who took the vaccine in the first place (e.g by forgetting to take the second jab or taking the second jab late may even even give the virus a chance to mutate). Our immune system is more than capable of wiping out this Z list virus. Let’s stop injecting poisons into our body, thereby creating mutations and variants. You vaxxers have brought these mutations upon us all. You should be thoroughly ashamed of yourselves.
Re: WHO Warns Over 'Severe' Omicron Variant - 'Vaccine Rollout Must Be Accelerated' by Phut(f): 7:30pm On Nov 29, 2021
FarahAideed:
You say the vaccine can't protect agains Omicron yet you want accelerated vax roll out ..God Punish Una

Yeah! Make God really punish them. Wanting to use people as guinea pigs. People do not be sheep.

1 Like

Re: WHO Warns Over 'Severe' Omicron Variant - 'Vaccine Rollout Must Be Accelerated' by Phut(f): 7:32pm On Nov 29, 2021
kingthreat:
How many vaccines man pikin go take?

Vaccines related to covid? The answer is ZERO.
Re: WHO Warns Over 'Severe' Omicron Variant - 'Vaccine Rollout Must Be Accelerated' by Phut(f): 7:36pm On Nov 29, 2021
Jestin:
Our black brothers and sisters are still doubtful about this coronavirus and vaccination. Ignorance will finish the black continent soon
Balderdash! Complete and utter balderdash. Quit with your fearmongering. It has not even as much as brushed up aggressively against Nigeria, has done nothing and can do not.

People need to stop being Ichoku (parrot)
Stop regurgitating everything you hear from the Western media. Think for yourself and never be afraid to go your own way.

1 Like

Re: WHO Warns Over 'Severe' Omicron Variant - 'Vaccine Rollout Must Be Accelerated' by Phut(f): 7:37pm On Nov 29, 2021
Omniman:
I Don collect all the vaccine... cry
Sorry o! You should have looked before you leapt.
Re: WHO Warns Over 'Severe' Omicron Variant - 'Vaccine Rollout Must Be Accelerated' by Phut(f): 7:41pm On Nov 29, 2021
wittydee:
This has been the grand plan all along. The same WHO that said the new Covid variant is resistant to Vaccine and anti-bodies, is urging vaccination to be accelerated. What will the vaccine protect against if it can't stop Omicron. These people are contradicting themselves, which is a clear indication of lie.

To protect yourselves and family, please take 50mg of supplemental Zinc, Selenium 200mg, Vitamin C 1000g. If your money no reach, just buy Ginger and Garlic, with lime, lemon or orange. Trust me these are far more effective than the Vaccine. I am a living proof.

Exactly, they can’t keep their lies straight. Unfortunately, there are so many who refuse to think for themselves and wish to be led like sheep. Even more unfortunate is that these same people are the first to call others illiterate, when they have sent their own brains on permanent vacation

1 Like

Re: WHO Warns Over 'Severe' Omicron Variant - 'Vaccine Rollout Must Be Accelerated' by Phut(f): 7:43pm On Nov 29, 2021
StagethemTVee:
Covid trying so hard hard to stay relevant...bad boy

��
WHO trying so hard to keep covid relevant. Ndi ojo!! Ndi ojo!!�
Re: WHO Warns Over 'Severe' Omicron Variant - 'Vaccine Rollout Must Be Accelerated' by Kayclite: 7:43pm On Nov 29, 2021
JaskanFactor:
one can only assume there are agents of the beast working the nairaland forum and or some very poorly informed people.
Cause there are those here making posts telling people its ok to take this depopulation shot.

They have used thier agents to take over all forms of media to spread thier evil messages.
Thought I was the only one who noticed.
They come with the same "I just got second shot last week..." BULLSHIT!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WHO Warns Over 'Severe' Omicron Variant - 'Vaccine Rollout Must Be Accelerated' by ogyunging(m): 7:44pm On Nov 29, 2021
Same guys selling the panic are the Same guys selling the cure.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WHO Warns Over 'Severe' Omicron Variant - 'Vaccine Rollout Must Be Accelerated' by Jpolgar(m): 7:49pm On Nov 29, 2021
Phut:

Stop being sheep.

The Amish people in Lancaster County, PA rejected the vaccine, wholesale. There was no increased deaths in their community as compared to the greater American society. In fact the Amish Community have attained herd immunity via natural immunity.

Stop listening to the fear mongering. Incidents of death from covid, is negligible (less than 1%) Deaths from pneumonia, COPD and a whole host of other respiratory illnesses are intentionally misdiagnosed as covid, so as to artificially boost the numbers.

Do not let them inject a hurriedly prepared vaccine in which established protocols were ignored. The WHO, the G7, G8 and the rest that are interested in contracting the world and bringing about a new world order, are slowly tightening the noose, subtly threatening people with loss of their job etc. This is one area Nigeria’s ineptitude favors the common man. The corrupt Nigerian government has taken the bribe, but is disorganized and so unable to coerce its people to take the vaccine. No carry your hand buy problem. And also do not do things because America and Europe are doing this or that. Some of us done see them finish and we are hip to their game.

Good man.

1 Like

Re: WHO Warns Over 'Severe' Omicron Variant - 'Vaccine Rollout Must Be Accelerated' by Omniman(m): 8:04pm On Nov 29, 2021
Phut:

Sorry o! You should have looked before you leapt.

Help me
Re: WHO Warns Over 'Severe' Omicron Variant - 'Vaccine Rollout Must Be Accelerated' by Phut(f): 10:47pm On Nov 29, 2021
Jpolgar:

Good man.
I am a woman.
Re: WHO Warns Over 'Severe' Omicron Variant - 'Vaccine Rollout Must Be Accelerated' by Phut(f): 10:52pm On Nov 29, 2021
ogyunging:
Same guys selling the panic are the Same guys selling the cure.
“EGGXACTLY” You get am o! I nwe ya!

1 Like

Re: WHO Warns Over 'Severe' Omicron Variant - 'Vaccine Rollout Must Be Accelerated' by Phut(f): 11:03pm On Nov 29, 2021
ExoticPlanner:
cry So, no hope of this increasing deceitful World ever returning to sweet and truthful Normal as we knew our wonderful World before Year 2020.

Things are likely never going to get back to normal. WHO and the rest of these organizations want to make the world a truly “global village.” Not just that, they want to strip away all the fundamental human rights that people all over the world have, all in the name of some made in the lab, over sensationalized virus.
The powers that they have gotten so far, they have no intention of returning - that is why they are already hinting that Covid is here to stay while prompting people to continue taking vaccines and boosters in order to be able to travel, work, to buy and sell, go dine in restaurants etc.
There has been a push for vaccine passports. Until the vast majority of people receive sense and push back, they are going to continue to chip away at our rights until we have nothing left

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WHO Warns Over 'Severe' Omicron Variant - 'Vaccine Rollout Must Be Accelerated' by Jpolgar(m): 12:06am On Nov 30, 2021
Phut:

I am a woman.

My bad. Good too see more people are awake.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WHO Warns Over 'Severe' Omicron Variant - 'Vaccine Rollout Must Be Accelerated' by Jpolgar(m): 12:30am On Nov 30, 2021
SQLmastar:
Time for Righteousness to masturbate on his nwo agenda.
There's nothing like endtime conspiracies here. Just a normal virus mutation that occurs all over nature.
Africa should enforce vaccination in order to avoid a catastrophe

Bro if vaccinations are enforced, freedom is gone. We would be living under totalitarianism. Take a good look at Australia man. All for a virus with a 99.7%+ survival rate?. Besides the 'vaccine' doesn't stop transmission or infection.
Re: WHO Warns Over 'Severe' Omicron Variant - 'Vaccine Rollout Must Be Accelerated' by efficiencie(m): 4:39am On Nov 30, 2021
HolinessForever:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bk6ppY7rsNo

This idiot Tedros could have warned the world that human to human transmission of COVID was happening in China since Novemeber 2019 but he lied to the world...now he is saying COVID is here to stay. May the blood of all the innocent sacrificed on the altar of COVID wage war against you Tedros, Dr Fauci, Xi Jinping and all those who had a hand in this.

1 Like

Re: WHO Warns Over 'Severe' Omicron Variant - 'Vaccine Rollout Must Be Accelerated' by Scamburster(m): 8:16pm On Jun 17, 2022
femi4:
Olodo, that's the second jab
Brainless.
Re: WHO Warns Over 'Severe' Omicron Variant - 'Vaccine Rollout Must Be Accelerated' by todugo(m): 6:33am On Dec 03, 2023
Depopulation agenda is in full swing. I pitty any man who takes those vaccine shots. Not only will it kill you slowly, but will also make you sterile.
BlackRock is a satanic company angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Doctor In The House: Free Medical Advice Available / Fleeing COVID-19 Patients Tracked, Moved To Isolation Centre In Kaduna / I Have Not Seen My Period For Two Months Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.