Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,757 members, 7,813,509 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Insecurity: Ben Adaji Urges IGP To Grant Nigerians Gun Licences - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Insecurity: Ben Adaji Urges IGP To Grant Nigerians Gun Licences (9358 Views)

Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America / Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car / Fakhriyya Ben-umar, The First Wife Of Bilyamin Bello Who Was Killed By 2nd Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: Ben Adaji Urges IGP To Grant Nigerians Gun Licences by mediainc: 1:09pm On Nov 29, 2021
Yes, I support, responsible, vetted Nigerians must be issued licenses. It's better for the guns to be in the hands of the good guys. This will give good people the upper hand.
#supportgunrights

All those wannabe terrorists and hoodlums go get killed more, we should utilize this... imagine a community where 500 people have guns, those toy terrorists will think twice before coming through, send them to hell to meet their comrades.
Re: Insecurity: Ben Adaji Urges IGP To Grant Nigerians Gun Licences by Chummynoni(m): 1:09pm On Nov 29, 2021
You better shut up and say the truth, who are the responsible Nigerians? The thieves in govt? We all know they won't give responsible guys like me and some people I know. The insecurity is getting to them
Re: Insecurity: Ben Adaji Urges IGP To Grant Nigerians Gun Licences by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:10pm On Nov 29, 2021
Not everyone should have access to a gun.
Re: Insecurity: Ben Adaji Urges IGP To Grant Nigerians Gun Licences by illicit(m): 1:13pm On Nov 29, 2021
E go make sense o
Re: Insecurity: Ben Adaji Urges IGP To Grant Nigerians Gun Licences by smithoo(m): 1:15pm On Nov 29, 2021
Hmmm.

They should have in mind that some of us dey work for NEPA.
Re: Insecurity: Ben Adaji Urges IGP To Grant Nigerians Gun Licences by West2019(m): 1:16pm On Nov 29, 2021
i need that ak 47 live and direct .
Re: Insecurity: Ben Adaji Urges IGP To Grant Nigerians Gun Licences by Razy75g: 1:19pm On Nov 29, 2021
BIGDADDY000:
he said if granted, the situation where innocent Nigerians live in perpetual fear of attack from bandits and kidnappers would be reduced.

SECONDED of this wise suggestion, my only fear is that NIGERIAN

are not fully mature for this stage yet, imagine what will become of the

NORTH and EAST if liable to use gun.

can you compare Nigerians to south Africans? Bus drivers and taxi drivers own and carry weapons.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Ben Adaji Urges IGP To Grant Nigerians Gun Licences by Omniman(m): 1:19pm On Nov 29, 2021
I really need that licence �

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Ben Adaji Urges IGP To Grant Nigerians Gun Licences by aktolly54(m): 1:21pm On Nov 29, 2021
federal9:

17 odds for 1- 1

Be deceiving yourself. Why don't you show the full ticket clearly?

Thief!
report the id.iot so he can be banned

3 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Ben Adaji Urges IGP To Grant Nigerians Gun Licences by newinventions: 1:23pm On Nov 29, 2021
I will register your limited liability company in the UK within 3 days without any down payment.

A lot of people don't know they can own a company in the UK and operate from Nigeria. You can also use the company to do business here.

We are currently running a black Friday promo.

Check my thread on company registration in UK to find out more information.
Re: Insecurity: Ben Adaji Urges IGP To Grant Nigerians Gun Licences by adenigga(m): 1:24pm On Nov 29, 2021
Sabadon:
Make everybody dey ratata grin grin grin

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Ben Adaji Urges IGP To Grant Nigerians Gun Licences by ActuaRise696969: 1:32pm On Nov 29, 2021
BIGDADDY000:
he said if granted, the situation where innocent Nigerians live in perpetual fear of attack from bandits and kidnappers would be reduced.

SECONDED of this wise suggestion, my only fear is that NIGERIAN

are not fully mature for this stage yet, imagine what will become of the

NORTH and EAST if liable to use gun.

What do you mean by mature?
Re: Insecurity: Ben Adaji Urges IGP To Grant Nigerians Gun Licences by Bigfish121(m): 1:35pm On Nov 29, 2021
If they grant us access to gun sars nor go dey harass person anyhow.
Re: Insecurity: Ben Adaji Urges IGP To Grant Nigerians Gun Licences by DBlackCeazer(m): 1:43pm On Nov 29, 2021
You just have to question the sanity of a lot of Nigerians before giving such recommendations.

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Ben Adaji Urges IGP To Grant Nigerians Gun Licences by Hallabee1(m): 2:07pm On Nov 29, 2021
Aje.....

The IGP should approve this one ooo, cus i need like two ASAP

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Ben Adaji Urges IGP To Grant Nigerians Gun Licences by Mide1data: 2:17pm On Nov 29, 2021
HOLY SHIT

gun liscence is not the solution. Division of this shithole into two is the best solution. South 9ja and North 9ja.

WHAT DA BLEEP IS HAPPENNING
Re: Insecurity: Ben Adaji Urges IGP To Grant Nigerians Gun Licences by Dshocker(m): 2:18pm On Nov 29, 2021
Nigeria will end up like Somalia and if they doubt,they should ask Sierra Leone...A typical example of the James bond movie License To Die 007
Re: Insecurity: Ben Adaji Urges IGP To Grant Nigerians Gun Licences by Chuksmonika(m): 2:19pm On Nov 29, 2021
RoyalBoutique:

Grant responsible Nigerians gun license
And who are the responsible Nigerians??
Re: Insecurity: Ben Adaji Urges IGP To Grant Nigerians Gun Licences by Chuksmonika(m): 2:21pm On Nov 29, 2021
If this happens, police and army personnel go learn to behave themselves. It will be da shu da sha. First jonze, first collect!
Re: Insecurity: Ben Adaji Urges IGP To Grant Nigerians Gun Licences by blackpanda: 2:21pm On Nov 29, 2021
More guns guarantees more violence, not the opposite. People will just use the arms to commit more havoc
Re: Insecurity: Ben Adaji Urges IGP To Grant Nigerians Gun Licences by Tapout(m): 2:22pm On Nov 29, 2021
Sabadon:
Make everybody dey ratata grin grin grin

"Responsible" Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Ben Adaji Urges IGP To Grant Nigerians Gun Licences by favour32(m): 2:26pm On Nov 29, 2021
AmazingELixir:
grin

Yet The Legendary Lai Mohammed and the mongrels that call themselves senior special advisers and ofcourse not forgetting the resident NL miscreants says, Buhari is the best thing to happen to Nigeria on security.

Never seen sucha collection of self deluding sycophants gathered in a single political unit as APC members.

If I may even ask....who are those he qualified as responsible, for his own sake I hope politicians are not part of it...only farmers to my reckoning are qualified for gun licensing.
Nor mind that e statement, responsible Nigerians only to bear arms for self defense while the irresponsible ones are fit to die.
Re: Insecurity: Ben Adaji Urges IGP To Grant Nigerians Gun Licences by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 29, 2021
I can’t wait
Make my neighbour chinedu provoke me again cheesy
Re: Insecurity: Ben Adaji Urges IGP To Grant Nigerians Gun Licences by BravoEcho(m): 2:37pm On Nov 29, 2021
adenigga:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/Insecurity-APC-chieftain-urges-IGP-to-grant-Nigerians-gun-licences

https://hg-video.xyz/6302066836250755/ Sign up to get a 10 US Dollar newcomer bonus! I made more than 200 US Dollars by watching the video here, so you can try it. Make extra cash using your phone and data at your convenient pace, click on the link to get signed up!
Re: Insecurity: Ben Adaji Urges IGP To Grant Nigerians Gun Licences by blackslayer: 2:44pm On Nov 29, 2021
Oh wait, so you are telling me you cannot keep a gun in your house to defend it, without a license? LMFAO...slavery!
Re: Insecurity: Ben Adaji Urges IGP To Grant Nigerians Gun Licences by UTILITYMAY(m): 2:54pm On Nov 29, 2021
CalabarPikin:
IGP please here us ooohh

Self defense is the key

I just feel for NEPA people sha

grin grin grin Don't forget sey NEPA people go get gun too!

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Ben Adaji Urges IGP To Grant Nigerians Gun Licences by zoedew: 2:56pm On Nov 29, 2021
National Assembly. He is talking to the wrong person.
Re: Insecurity: Ben Adaji Urges IGP To Grant Nigerians Gun Licences by RoyalBoutique(m): 3:05pm On Nov 29, 2021
Chuksmonika:
And who are the responsible Nigerians??

Read the article, that's what it says there.
Re: Insecurity: Ben Adaji Urges IGP To Grant Nigerians Gun Licences by techWriter1: 3:17pm On Nov 29, 2021
render Everyone dey ratata
Re: Insecurity: Ben Adaji Urges IGP To Grant Nigerians Gun Licences by mindengrave(m): 3:34pm On Nov 29, 2021
Suicide
Re: Insecurity: Ben Adaji Urges IGP To Grant Nigerians Gun Licences by Coolgent(m): 7:36pm On Nov 29, 2021
My license will expire in 2024 cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Armed Men Storm Silverbird Ph / Boys Sold For N450,000 & Girls N150,000 By Kidnappers / Dismissed Soldier, Two Others Held For Diesel Theft (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.