Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:17 AM

Joel Miggler; Guinness World Records title for most flesh tunnels (face). - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Joel Miggler; Guinness World Records title for most flesh tunnels (face). (49232 Views)

Helen Williams Breaks Guinness World Record For Widest Wig (Video) / Helen Williams Sets New Guinness World Record For Longest Handmade Wig / Helen Williams Sets Guinness Record For Longest Handmade Wig (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joel Miggler; Guinness World Records title for most flesh tunnels (face). by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 30, 2021
thinkmoney:

I can leave there. How do it relate to this?

Lol, you can't live in Afghanistan bro, it relates because you talked about controlling people and deciding for them
Re: Joel Miggler; Guinness World Records title for most flesh tunnels (face). by thinkmoney(m): 1:37pm On Nov 30, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Lol, you can't live in Afghanistan bro, it relates because you talked about controlling people and deciding for them
Be fair...I never talked about controlling people. I have only emphasized that people must feel responsible. Moderation and balance is required in every phase of life.
Rights must not be left without check, else we won't know boundaries...we won't know where to stop.
If you are very informed and fair, you will see many vices and rediculous lifestyle the right in the western world breeds. I have seen case were somebody wants to be address as an animal because she doesn't feel like a human and she feel it's her right.
Aghanistan on the other hand is at the other extreme of the spectrum. They have soo taken away many rights. That's why I asked for balance and moderation, and for people to know they should be responsible for one another.
In the two worlds though-western world and aghanistan kind of world, people still find a way of living there despite the challenges
Re: Joel Miggler; Guinness World Records title for most flesh tunnels (face). by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 30, 2021
thinkmoney:

Be fair...I never talked about controlling people. I have only emphasized that people must feel responsible. Moderation and balance is required in every phase of life.
Rights must not be left without check, else we won't know boundaries...we won't know where to stop.
If you are very informed and fair, you will see many vices and rediculous lifestyle the right in the western world breeds. I have seen case were somebody wants to be address as an animal because she doesn't feel like a human and she feel it's her right.
Aghanistan on the other hand is at the other extreme of the spectrum. They have soo taken away many rights. That's why I asked for balance and moderation, and for people to know they should be responsible for one another.
In the two worlds though-western world and aghanistan kind of world, people still find a way of living there despite the challenges

It's simple bro, if you want control and moderation go to Afghanistan and if you want freedom go to Europe, this is how it is and I cant tell anyone how to live or what to do with their bodies, this is what I am trying to tell you, for example in Poland they are fighting gays and lesbians they don't want it in Poland they want to keel their Christian values
Re: Joel Miggler; Guinness World Records title for most flesh tunnels (face). by thinkmoney(m): 4:47pm On Nov 30, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

It's simple bro, if you want control and moderation go to Afghanistan and if you want freedom go to Europe, this is how it is and I cant tell anyone how to live or what to do with their bodies, this is what I am trying to tell you, for example in Poland they are fighting gays and lesbians they don't want it in Poland they want to keel their Christian values
Its obvious u don't understand I fault many of the systems in many countries. And you couldn't sense that I am suggesting as a society, we reflect and revolve. U appear not to grasp the essence of responsibility, consideration and moderation.
U appear to be of the type that just say "okwe met them doing it this way, its fine".
You appear unable or incapable of comprehending these deep andd salient things.
Re: Joel Miggler; Guinness World Records title for most flesh tunnels (face). by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 30, 2021
thinkmoney:

Its obvious u don't understand I fault many of the systems in many countries. And you couldn't sense that I am suggesting as a society, we reflect and revolve. U appear not to grasp the essence of responsibility, consideration and moderation.
U appear to be of the type that just say "okwe met them doing it this way, its fine".
You appear unable or incapable of comprehending these deep andd salient things.

Lol, I live in a free society where people can do what they like and I don't mean you can kill ssomeone na jail be that, for example women in Brazil can dress the way they want, what you call half naked in Africa or Nigeria is normal in Brazil, do you get the point now
Re: Joel Miggler; Guinness World Records title for most flesh tunnels (face). by anitaonoru2: 11:01am On Aug 29, 2022
nonsense embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You / "I Enjoy Vagina" Written On A Man's Shirt (Photos) / How To Slay Ankara Wedding Dresses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.