Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,881 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Angry Wife Beats Husband's Side Chick Mercilessly (VIDEO) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Angry Wife Beats Husband's Side Chick Mercilessly (VIDEO) (1015 Views)

Ghanaian Woman Beats Husband’s Side Chick For Sleeping With Him / Wife Beats Husband Mercilessly After She Caught Him With His Side Chick (Video) / Edo Woman Catches Her Husband's Side Chick. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Wife Beats Husband's Side Chick Mercilessly (VIDEO) by ParrotGirls360(f): 12:55pm On Nov 29, 2021
An angry wife who was tired of her husband's infidelity has decided to take the fight to the side chick who has been the reason why her said husband isn't loyal and respectful to their marriage anymore.

While she was assaulting the side chick, a man tried to stop her but gave up on separating the fight as the aggrieved wife wouldn't stop beating the young lady who was on the floor and seemingly helpless.

WATCH THE VIDEO HERE: https://news.doit.com.ng/2021/11/29/angry-wife-beats-husbands-side-chick-mercilesslyvideo/

Re: Angry Wife Beats Husband's Side Chick Mercilessly (VIDEO) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 29, 2021
Hehehehe grin grin grin
Aunty, beat her well well. cheesy
Re: Angry Wife Beats Husband's Side Chick Mercilessly (VIDEO) by RoyalBlu(f): 2:03pm On Nov 29, 2021
This is really unnecessary IMO.

It takes two to tangle. Let her go tackle her man who broke their marriage vows of fidelity.
*That's if they're legally married*

But some of these side chics can be so brazen. Wonder what could have transpired between them. lipsrsealed
Re: Angry Wife Beats Husband's Side Chick Mercilessly (VIDEO) by toujurs: 2:07pm On Nov 29, 2021
RoyalBlu:
This is really unnecessary IMO.

It takes two to tangle. Let her go tackle her man who broke their marriage vows of fidelity.
*That's if they're legally married*

But some of these side chics can be so brazen. Wonder what could have transpired between them. lipsrsealed
You don't have sense at all, Maybe if yours cheat on you, go and attack him, that would be your last in that house. You want to fight someone that will beat you black and blue and still push you out of his house,I guess when you go back to your parents house, you will have sense by force. This lady did the right thing you better learn
Re: Angry Wife Beats Husband's Side Chick Mercilessly (VIDEO) by AfroKnight: 2:10pm On Nov 29, 2021
This is wrong. Why would she assault the lady? Did she force the man to follow her? No.

Instead of her to and discuss with her husband like a civilised woman, she’s here assaulting someone.
Re: Angry Wife Beats Husband's Side Chick Mercilessly (VIDEO) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 29, 2021
There's love in sharing a public dicck. She's wrong. The side chick didn't force him
Re: Angry Wife Beats Husband's Side Chick Mercilessly (VIDEO) by RoyalBlu(f): 2:20pm On Nov 29, 2021
toujurs:
You don't have sense at all, Maybe if yours cheat on you, go and attack him, that would be your last in that house. You want to fight someone that will beat you black and blue and still push you out of his house,I guess when you go back to your parents house, you will have sense by force. This lady did the right thing you better learn

Why are you foaming at the mouth Oga?
I said what I said. Drop your opinion and stop being childish.

I throw you insult? You guys should learn to be courteous with your words.

I've been married for eight years, issues have come and gone. I can't for the life of me goan fight another woman. God forbid!

I was not trained to be toutish. You hear me?

She beats the girl, probably end up maiming her, then what next
Re: Angry Wife Beats Husband's Side Chick Mercilessly (VIDEO) by neonly: 2:54pm On Nov 29, 2021
Dis gonna be interesting make I sitdon watch
Re: Angry Wife Beats Husband's Side Chick Mercilessly (VIDEO) by toujurs: 3:26pm On Nov 29, 2021
RoyalBlu:

Why are you foaming at the mouth Oga?
I said what I said. Drop your opinion and stop being childish.

I throw you insult? You guys should learn to be courteous with your words.

I've been married for eight years, issues have come and gone. I can't for the life of me goan fight another woman. God forbid!

I was not trained to be toutish. You hear me?

She beats the girl, probably end up maiming her, then what next

Me foaming in my mouth? grin
Re: Angry Wife Beats Husband's Side Chick Mercilessly (VIDEO) by fourboys: 4:15pm On Nov 29, 2021
Wait ooo has FG legalized prostitution in this country? Cos i no understand again embarassed embarassed
Re: Angry Wife Beats Husband's Side Chick Mercilessly (VIDEO) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 29, 2021
Haha!!
Wahala...
Kikikikikiki...
grin grin cheesy
Abeg if wuna see them dey Nack me liadis, pleaxxx put hand for the fight abeg tongue, na only me my mama born cheesy...

(1) (Reply)

How To Have Sex: 30 Things You Should Never Do While Having Sex / What Can I Do To Stop Getting Taller / Are You Still Friends With Your Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.