Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,281 members, 7,829,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

What Do You Think About Wooden Houses In Nigeria? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What Do You Think About Wooden Houses In Nigeria? (634 Views)

Flooded Houses In Ogbunabali, Port-Hacourt: Residents Removing Flood / These Houses In Ebute Metta Are Too Close To Each Other (pictures) / Lands And Houses In Estates For Sale At Choice Places In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think About Wooden Houses In Nigeria? by GeorgesDiary(m): 1:59pm On Nov 29, 2021
I am still very much endeared to wooden houses because it is actually healthier, durable and easy to maintain or rebuild. It is also not as expensive as houses made with concrete.

There are reasons some people do not encourage wooden houses but I think these reasons are valid however they have solutions. When I start building, my first house... as in, my own house has to be made of woods and I am keeping a collection of wonderful wooden houses that I may end up adapting to.

What do you think about these pictures? Are you a bit convinced?

Any architect and building contractor who can't work on something like this?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About Wooden Houses In Nigeria? by cardoso514: 2:15pm On Nov 29, 2021
Wood is subject to faster deterioration than other materials eccept mud.
Go find out!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About Wooden Houses In Nigeria? by whiteboyswag: 3:00pm On Nov 29, 2021
Woods can be treated to avoid deterioration .

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About Wooden Houses In Nigeria? by flulartyjohnson: 3:26pm On Nov 29, 2021
Before joining Pivot Realty Group, Agent Annie Realtor had a successful career in the corporate world–but she always felt that there was something more. When she became a real estate agent, she found her dream career. Helping people find a place to call their own, a place where they can raise their children, is what gets Annie up in the morning. Pivot Realty Group’s motto is We Can Because We Care. Annie Venerable takes that one step further and says, “I Do Because I Care!”

(1) (Reply)

Ok / Properties To Let In Akute-ajuwon Axis / How To Buy Or Rent Your House Without Making Any Down Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.