Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Lady Begs After She Was Caught Stealing From A Fabric Store In Lagos (Video, Pix - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Begs After She Was Caught Stealing From A Fabric Store In Lagos (Video, Pix (50068 Views)

Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) / Man Claims To Be A Soldier, Begs After Being Caught Breaking Covid-19 Lockdown / "Leave Me In Prison" - Anambra Prison Inmate Begs After Released To Go Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Begs After She Was Caught Stealing From A Fabric Store In Lagos (Video, Pix by Porshealien: 8:31pm On Nov 30, 2021

Re: Lady Begs After She Was Caught Stealing From A Fabric Store In Lagos (Video, Pix by Porshealien: 9:14pm On Nov 30, 2021
Wasolaa:
Please don't disgrace me-- Woman pleads after been caught stealing clothing material..

Watch the humiliating video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=387QY55kYc8
Re: Lady Begs After She Was Caught Stealing From A Fabric Store In Lagos (Video, Pix by Freebills12: 9:25pm On Nov 30, 2021
[color=#000099][/color]
MrBrownJay1:

here is something you should consider....
- some people (men) in Nigeria get beaten black and blue and/or killed for stealing....yes or no?
- if yes, then this is what could happen to a thief, right?
- if it is, then why do you automatically dismiss that she could be killed?

as i earlier said... anything that happens to her, she will deserve it (even death) because you cannot dictate how a mad person would react to such crime.

now you are going off the deep end while talking about whats "morally" right or wrong.... that is not the issue here. we ALL know whats right or wrong, but as i said earlier, when you do a wrongful act, you have A) no more right to demand that people treat you rightfully and B) should expect/accept anything that is done as a retaliation to your wrongful action (and whatever you get would be right). thus why, in Nigeria, if caught stealing, you can get a tap on the wrist, a beating black and blue, a disgrace by undressing you or even DEATH.

is it right? probably not, but if/when you decide to do a wrongful act, thats what you should expect from the REALITY OF LIFE! aka a wrongful reaction,.

btw homosexuality, capital punishment and/or marrying children is a rightful act in some part of the world... you may not see it that way but they do. so "your" moral is different than the "moral" of the next man. so if we indeed gave a damn about the morality of this issue (while i certainly dont) then any course of action would be right depending on what the victim decides that should be done upon that thief. you cant possibly impòse "your" morality upon others.

That you committed a crime or wronged someone, you should not expect anything higher than the offence, it is not right, you can charge the person to court even in your wrong act.
There is objective norm of morality, truth is one. Truth is the same whether in Nigeria or China.
Re: Lady Begs After She Was Caught Stealing From A Fabric Store In Lagos (Video, Pix by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:03pm On Nov 30, 2021
Freebills12:
[/color]That you committed a crime or wronged someone, you should not expect anything higher than the offence, it is not right, you can charge the person to court even in your wrong act.
There is objective norm of morality, truth is one. Truth is the same whether in Nigeria or China.

lol a thief can do what they please afterwards (aka press charges etc) because thats irrelevant to the REALITY OF LIFE which is that, when someone do you wrong, people could react positively/negatively OR MURDEROUSLY. it would be very foolish for a thief to believe that "they" can do whatever the fukc they want but that the victim MUST react in a gentle manner (aka the way the thief see fit), bwaaaaaah!

if anyone commits a crime, they should expect ANYTHING in retaliation, even death! as the saying goes:" if you cant take the heath, stay out of the kitchen!"
Re: Lady Begs After She Was Caught Stealing From A Fabric Store In Lagos (Video, Pix by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:15pm On Nov 30, 2021
streetzdreamz:
Because people get killed for stealing petty things in the country doesn't make it right or acceptable. The barbaric humans involved are even worse off than the culprits. Murder and stealing ain't on the same page. Take a group of students protesting for whatever reason as an example, then the police officers or military gets involved and as usual they were pelted with stones. Are the officers supposed to respond with lethal force even with the madness and anger at that moment? Ofcourse not. But say a scenario of robbers, armed with rifles. A corresponding lethal force would be engaged. That's basic common sense. We are in this mess with police officers because of your argument, they feel they can kill citizens who were unruly at will because it was in the heat of the moment, that temporary madness you cited comes to play. Which isn't acceptable. But like I said earlier, to each his or her own...we as humans must definitely have different opinions.

again, i do not care what is right or wrong...we all know whats right or wrong, yet many will gladly steal/kidnap/kill you in a heartbeat. so when people decide to do wrongful acts, they do NOT deserve to be treated like a rightful person, and instead a victim can decide whatever they desire to do to punish the devil.

you are using "your" common sense, instead of opening your mind fully to this issue. some people die, lose their business, lose their family because of these thieves. some people out there have children dying of hunger because some fool stole their goods, and now the victim has no more money to pay his bills or even buy food for his/her family or pay their rent etc... so the victim now have to be homeless with his/her family because they lost everything thanks to these bastard thieves. so i dont know about you, but if you ask me if these thieves deserve to die..... i will look at you in a straight face and reply:

[img]https://c./YBRiNZs__UMAAAAM/madea-mabel-madea-simmons.gif[/img]

i wont even dwell on the many who have committed suicide after some criminal stole their money!
Re: Lady Begs After She Was Caught Stealing From A Fabric Store In Lagos (Video, Pix by Porshealien: 11:18pm On Nov 30, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Injures Her Sister Because Of Indomie (Graphic Photos) / 19-year-old Kenyan Man Nailed To A Tree For Stealing Radio / Fulani Men Killed In Southern Kaduna (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.