Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Popular Nairalander Cooks With Firewoods. - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Popular Nairalander Cooks With Firewoods. (41052 Views)

Popular Nairalander Cooks With Firewoods. / Made Cooks Food With The Rat He Caught (photos) / A Nairalander Cooks Egusi Soup London Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Popular Nairalander Cooks With Firewoods. by Kriss216: 7:31pm On Nov 29, 2021
Sheriman:
Pocohantas I love you like this ewa aganyin. I'm already crushing on you even without seeing you. My love for you is
gigi gbamu gbamu. grin grin grin I love you more baby!!!!
Waste of love!
Re: Popular Nairalander Cooks With Firewoods. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 29, 2021
ahnie:
Pictures refused loading.

Use resize image
Re: Popular Nairalander Cooks With Firewoods. by bestpunterever: 7:31pm On Nov 29, 2021
Ishilove:
Beans and coca cola? The gas no go be here cheesy
him stomach go be like gas plant
Re: Popular Nairalander Cooks With Firewoods. by Kajaard: 7:31pm On Nov 29, 2021
Kriss216:

I use 12.5kg for three months.

Gas
10k for 3 months

Charcoal
18k for 3 months.

Exactly. Mine lasts almost 4 months because I hardly cook cheesy

1 Like

Re: Popular Nairalander Cooks With Firewoods. by incogni2o: 7:32pm On Nov 29, 2021
Kriss216:

Gas
10k for 3 months

Charcoal
18k for 3 months.

How frequently do you cook and for how many.

We cook for 6.

3Sqmeals

200 charcoal may last you for longer time though

Disclaimer, most of the 6 of us are small children and babies.

We sef dey manage na why we go buy charcoal

1 Like

Re: Popular Nairalander Cooks With Firewoods. by Labadi69: 7:32pm On Nov 29, 2021
ahnie:
The soot looking meal

Continue drinking coke na. Just continue. No just come Nairaland to complain about diabetes o when yamayama nack that your pregnant looking belle wey be like Mr IBU own angry

2 Likes

Re: Popular Nairalander Cooks With Firewoods. by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:32pm On Nov 29, 2021
Popular? I don’t know it
Re: Popular Nairalander Cooks With Firewoods. by Ladycewhy(f): 7:33pm On Nov 29, 2021
We bought 20 liters of kerosene today after how many years. Nairalanders make una put us in your prayers. I have phobia for having petroleum products in the house especially kerosene and fuel.

4 Likes

Re: Popular Nairalander Cooks With Firewoods. by DSC7: 7:34pm On Nov 29, 2021
Ahnie u try oooooo.....

I go marry you give DSC7 wink.....
Re: Popular Nairalander Cooks With Firewoods. by Kriss216: 7:35pm On Nov 29, 2021
incogni2o:

How frequently do you cook and for how many.

We cook for 6.

3Sqmeals

200 charcoal may last you for longer time though

You're right
I cook only for myself and not regular.

Hope EfCC is seeing this... Someone is cooking 3Sqmeals a day for 6 in this country.

6 Likes

Re: Popular Nairalander Cooks With Firewoods. by Brushstrokes20: 7:35pm On Nov 29, 2021
Another Satanic CHAINge aftermath!

1 Like

Re: Popular Nairalander Cooks With Firewoods. by Timekeeper: 7:36pm On Nov 29, 2021
incogni2o:

Thanks for pointing out.

I'll find something else, its just to prevent the ashes splashing all over the place.

Boss abeg show me way... I be recent graduate, abeg show man way how una take succeed...

Abeg
Re: Popular Nairalander Cooks With Firewoods. by pocohantas(f): 7:37pm On Nov 29, 2021
Ladycewhy:
We bought 20 liters of kerosene today after how many years. Nairalanders make una put us in your prayers. I have phobia for having petroleum products in the house especially kerosene and fuel.

You should have explored coal. I rather use firewood than use kerosene stove again. lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Popular Nairalander Cooks With Firewoods. by chatinent: 7:37pm On Nov 29, 2021
Na electric things o.
Re: Popular Nairalander Cooks With Firewoods. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 29, 2021
Ladycewhy:
The last time I saw kerosene was 2 weeks ago and I asked the man carrying it, "why is the colour like that of fuel?"...he told me that's how the color has been for a while now. I was shocked. People using kerosene got to be careful.

5 Likes

Re: Popular Nairalander Cooks With Firewoods. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 29, 2021
I love this but making that firewood to cooperate with your fire must be very annoying. Sometimes been single is bae.
Re: Popular Nairalander Cooks With Firewoods. by descarado: 7:39pm On Nov 29, 2021
I have never been friends with firewood. I hate soots a lot. And the heat no be here.
You try.

1 Like

Re: Popular Nairalander Cooks With Firewoods. by Terrier99: 7:39pm On Nov 29, 2021
I remember when Ahnie called me broke on one thread like that, not knowing I can buy her entire family. Ordinary gas of 10k, she's already cooking with firewood. If bag of rice becomes 50k, means the ugly pauper will eat her kids.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Nairalander Cooks With Firewoods. by descarado: 7:40pm On Nov 29, 2021
Re: Popular Nairalander Cooks With Firewoods. by Ladycewhy(f): 7:40pm On Nov 29, 2021
pocohantas:

You should have explored coal. I rather use firewood than use kerosene stove again. lipsrsealed
I bought charcoal stove used it once was nice but the inconvenience is too much Plus the environment I can't put it inside the kitchen to cook unlike stove. I sha know say I go dey wash back of pot everyday. embarassed. Going back to soda for washing plates embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Popular Nairalander Cooks With Firewoods. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 29, 2021
Terrier99:
I remember when Ahnie called me broke on one thread like that, not knowing I can buy her entire family. Ordinary gas of 10k, she's already cooking with firewood. If bag of rice becomes 50k, means the ugly pauper will eat her kids.
She did it for fun,enjoy the thread in peace

12 Likes

Re: Popular Nairalander Cooks With Firewoods. by MrCover: 7:41pm On Nov 29, 2021
@ahnie, how you take dey popular na

5 Likes

Re: Popular Nairalander Cooks With Firewoods. by josephevergreen(m): 7:41pm On Nov 29, 2021
My dear your ability to create the solution makes a difference....

Things hard , price of almost everything is still going up non-stop

I beg make una follow me buy tiles make una boy for no hungry @joebestbuildmaterials�

This is my favorite food but hope the plantain is not too soft..enjoy�

1 Like

Re: Popular Nairalander Cooks With Firewoods. by descarado: 7:41pm On Nov 29, 2021
Terrier99:
Carry your I can buy her entire family mentality move for one side.
All these people sef.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Nairalander Cooks With Firewoods. by adeolaben(m): 7:41pm On Nov 29, 2021
ahnie:
For several weeks now I have not cooked due to personal reasons best known to me.
I normally ordered food from food vendors and to be frank,it's not only draining resources but most times,the meals are usually either soggy looking or over salty.

I had recently munch on crown cork(bottle cover)when I ordered for a plate of jellof rice grin.guess the vendor was benevolent enough to add the cork cover as extra meat.

I checked my cylinders today,and discovered that,I had practically ran out of gas,I made enquiries about the current cost of gas,and I was told it's #850.so I went to my neighbors compound, gathered pieces of fire woods and viola I located a designated spot in my compound.

I had to look around for what to rotate the beans with, luckily I found some bunch of rippen plantains I hid inside the cupboard that I have forgotten.

I arrived with a very sumptuous meal of beans and plantain porridge.
I topped it with coca cola as time no dey.

I felt like an African woman in a very remote village whilst cooking the meal with firewoods grin grin.

Shouts out to peeps keeping it real with firewoods.

N/B..... please keep your negative vibes and jabs to yourselves.

Funny read.... Welcome to 1960 grin
Re: Popular Nairalander Cooks With Firewoods. by Terrier99: 7:42pm On Nov 29, 2021
descarado:

Carry you can buy her entire family mentality move for one side.
All these people sef.

Paupers United, go and meet your fellow beggars down the road.

2 Likes

Re: Popular Nairalander Cooks With Firewoods. by Ladycewhy(f): 7:43pm On Nov 29, 2021
i926:

The last time I saw kerosene was 2 weeks ago and I asked the man carrying it, "why is the colour like that of fuel?"...he told me that's how the color has been for a while now. I was shocked. People using kerosene got to be careful.
I bought mine from filling station, 424 per liter to avoid stories that touch.Its like water. But you are right ,I have seen the type you are talking about in the market ,I first mistook it for groundnut oil one time grin. That one is cheaper.

2 Likes

Re: Popular Nairalander Cooks With Firewoods. by descarado: 7:44pm On Nov 29, 2021
Terrier99:

Paupers United, go and meet your fellow beggars down the road.
Rich guy, come and buy my entire family too.

2 Likes

Re: Popular Nairalander Cooks With Firewoods. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 29, 2021
and all this mode push this rubbish to front-page undecided

2 Likes

Re: Popular Nairalander Cooks With Firewoods. by Mariangeles(f): 7:44pm On Nov 29, 2021
Kriss216:

Gas
10k for 3 months

Charcoal
18k for 3 months.

Kajaard:

Exactly. Mine lasts almost 4 months because I hardly cook cheesy

Una dey hardly cook na. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Popular Nairalander Cooks With Firewoods. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 29, 2021
We’ve already started adjusting to the harsh realities. Typical Nigerians. Very soon na sawdust people go dey use cook.

Failed country.

1 Like

Re: Popular Nairalander Cooks With Firewoods. by BestRicePlug28(f): 7:45pm On Nov 29, 2021
jericco1:
Well you tried but that doesn't make you a wife material though.
you are not making heaven. Period!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

7 Things Not To Do After A Meal / 120-hour Cookathon: Inspire Others With An Unwavering Spirit - Hilda To Dammy / 12 Beautiful Delicacies From All Over Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.