Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Popular Nairalander Cooks With Firewoods. - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Popular Nairalander Cooks With Firewoods. (41051 Views)

Popular Nairalander Cooks With Firewoods. / Made Cooks Food With The Rat He Caught (photos) / A Nairalander Cooks Egusi Soup London Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Popular Nairalander Cooks With Firewoods. by Sheriman(m): 8:45pm On Nov 29, 2021
pocohantas:

You should understand that one of the symptoms of a redpiller is paranoia and unnecessary bravado on female matters. They need to breathe in and out…
grin grin grin
Re: Popular Nairalander Cooks With Firewoods. by Albertone(m): 8:46pm On Nov 29, 2021
pocohantas:

You should understand that one of the symptoms of a redpiller is paranoia and unnecessary bravado on female matters. They need to breathe in and out…

Gbam!Hanty don show grin
It's expected since ladies like simps so... I'll pass

1 Like

Re: Popular Nairalander Cooks With Firewoods. by starstaz(m): 8:52pm On Nov 29, 2021
Is she married. She looks and arguably qualified for the post of wife materials in this tough / tough buharinomics.
Re: Popular Nairalander Cooks With Firewoods. by ahnie: 8:53pm On Nov 29, 2021
Kriss216:
Isoko Amaka!
Una Don dash me name ABI?
You and davash222
Re: Popular Nairalander Cooks With Firewoods. by ahnie: 8:56pm On Nov 29, 2021
aimmoney9:

Na your pot go hear am oooo, e go too black pass you.... grin grin
I did it for fun.
The food sef I no even eatam

1 Like

Re: Popular Nairalander Cooks With Firewoods. by TheMostComplex1: 8:57pm On Nov 29, 2021
Mercychen:
You should have used stove na. Anyways, cool.

Firewood cooking can be very annoying and make one teary.
The still think one Should have a stove handy in case of times like this.

African woman. grin
Ahnie you tried oooooh
Re: Popular Nairalander Cooks With Firewoods. by Isupaefugbemi00(m): 8:58pm On Nov 29, 2021
POPULAR nairalander. You people be just abusing the word 'popular'
Who know your paapaa for nairaland
Re: Popular Nairalander Cooks With Firewoods. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 29, 2021
TheMostComplex1:

Ahnie you tried oooooh

Huh? undecided I'm not the op.
Re: Popular Nairalander Cooks With Firewoods. by ahnie: 9:05pm On Nov 29, 2021
lifenija:
just say gas price increase which one b personal reason
Gas increment has nothing on me..i have industrial stove,I have hot plate(s)and there was light.i just wanted to experience how it felt cooking meals with firewoods.
Like I said I decided not to cook for some personal reasons,than to be ordering food from vendors.

2 Likes

Re: Popular Nairalander Cooks With Firewoods. by schoolboymatt(m): 9:06pm On Nov 29, 2021
toujurs:
Popular nairaland? This one must be a village attention seeker. I don't know why some people are dumb in this life, which one is popular nairalander again. Who know you? angry

bros wetin happen?
Re: Popular Nairalander Cooks With Firewoods. by Originalsly: 9:08pm On Nov 29, 2021
ahnie:

I took only the cola and left the bean and plantain for my Cubs to devour grin.

grin ... so after all this fuss ... when the smoke cleared you never even tried eating the soot food? You fall my hand.
Re: Popular Nairalander Cooks With Firewoods. by nkemjacob2(m): 9:08pm On Nov 29, 2021
Since gas, kerosene skyrocketed. I have been cooking with firewood. I am a farmer. So wood is not a problem for me. I have forgotten about gas
Re: Popular Nairalander Cooks With Firewoods. by nkemjacob2(m): 9:10pm On Nov 29, 2021
I have forgotten about gas. I'm a farmer so firewood is not a problem to me

1 Like

Re: Popular Nairalander Cooks With Firewoods. by schoolboymatt(m): 9:11pm On Nov 29, 2021
incogni2o:

Thanks for pointing out.

I'll find something else, its just to prevent the ashes splashing all over the place.
my god!
Re: Popular Nairalander Cooks With Firewoods. by aimmoney9: 9:11pm On Nov 29, 2021
ahnie:

I did it for fun.
The food sef I no even eatam
If you are a girl there's something I want to do with you for fun but be sure this time your food I go eatam lick mouth tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Popular Nairalander Cooks With Firewoods. by ahnie: 9:11pm On Nov 29, 2021
Originalsly:

grin ... so after all this fuss ... when the smoke cleared you never even tried eating the soot food? You fall my hand.
Because I don't eat beans.i m an ulcer patient.i just cooked the food so as to have that experience how it felt to cook meals with firewoods.
My kids ate the food.

As for the pot I used....it's gone for.good.

1 Like

Re: Popular Nairalander Cooks With Firewoods. by aimmoney9: 9:14pm On Nov 29, 2021
incogni2o:

Nope charcoal fire is non luminous, even comparable to Gas or better.

You cooked with firewood not charcoal... grin

This thread wetin remain na to buy needle... grin grin grin
Re: Popular Nairalander Cooks With Firewoods. by LZAA: 9:15pm On Nov 29, 2021
Where is helinues grin grin grin
Re: Popular Nairalander Cooks With Firewoods. by Optimistguy1969: 9:18pm On Nov 29, 2021
incogni2o:
Yes oh.

Uhawi APC Next Level

I use 200 naira charcoal daily.

200 X 30 = 6000 charcoal monthly

Gas now 10k per 12.5kg

Gas was roughly 4K before which made it 2K cheaper.

Now charcoal is about 4K cheaper.
Where did you buy this?
And how much?
Re: Popular Nairalander Cooks With Firewoods. by folake4u(f): 9:21pm On Nov 29, 2021
Nice work Ma'am ahnie, kiss you're doing well Mama.

Now I miss village food. cry

1 Like

Re: Popular Nairalander Cooks With Firewoods. by ImaIma1(f): 9:28pm On Nov 29, 2021
ahnie:

I don't know how to reduce pictures.i 'm achaic when it comes to things like that.

But the firewoods cooking was bae,my body just dey smell smoke smoke grin

It's fun doing outdoor cooking sometimes. And they say firewood makes food more delicious.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Nairalander Cooks With Firewoods. by authority2006(m): 9:33pm On Nov 29, 2021
incogni2o:
Yes oh.

Uhawi APC Next Level

I use 200 naira charcoal daily.

200 X 30 = 6000 charcoal monthly

Gas now 10k per 12.5kg

Gas was roughly 4K before which made it 2K cheaper.

Now charcoal is about 4K cheaper.

Don't go burn down the house o!
Re: Popular Nairalander Cooks With Firewoods. by authority2006(m): 9:38pm On Nov 29, 2021
ahnie:

Gas increment has nothing on me..i have industrial stove,I have hot plate(s)and there was light.i just wanted to experience how it felt cooking meals with firewoods.
Like I said I decided not to cook for some personal reasons,that to be ordering food from vendors.

You should be cooking just to teach your kids to know how to and to develop passion for cooking
Re: Popular Nairalander Cooks With Firewoods. by incogni2o: 9:47pm On Nov 29, 2021
Optimistguy1969:

Where did you buy this?
And how much?

Re: Popular Nairalander Cooks With Firewoods. by incogni2o: 9:49pm On Nov 29, 2021
authority2006:

Don't go burn down the house o!

Common Bro, You're smarter than this na
Re: Popular Nairalander Cooks With Firewoods. by BestRicePlug28(f): 9:49pm On Nov 29, 2021
ImoleNaija:

What does nkpi look like?
Besides, which correction of yours did I reject?

Ok
Re: Popular Nairalander Cooks With Firewoods. by authority2006(m): 9:57pm On Nov 29, 2021
incogni2o:

Common Bro, You're smarter than this na

I was joking about that paper.

1 Like

Re: Popular Nairalander Cooks With Firewoods. by omoadeleye(m): 10:16pm On Nov 29, 2021
ahnie:
The soot looking meal

Uhm. The sooth looking meal
Re: Popular Nairalander Cooks With Firewoods. by NoToPile: 11:01pm On Nov 29, 2021
Ladycewhy:
I bought mine from filling station, 424 per liter to avoid stories that touch.Its like water. But you are right ,I have seen the type you are talking about in the market ,I first mistook it for groundnut oil one time grin. That one is cheaper.

Say what

A colleague was telling me she bought 4 liters 1,750 I shouted hian that last time I bought kerosene was around 125 from filling station and it was always drying quickly fiam the thing has dried up that's when most lost interest and gas was far cheaper.

Charcoal sef is now costly quarter bag is about 1150 and the bag is not full like before ( it didn't get to half of long cement bag)

Things are annoyingly pricey. Nawa.
Re: Popular Nairalander Cooks With Firewoods. by Mariangeles(f): 11:06pm On Nov 29, 2021
SafetyPlug:
Hope you tie wrapper when you dey run am kiss

Pervert. grin
Re: Popular Nairalander Cooks With Firewoods. by Mariangeles(f): 11:15pm On Nov 29, 2021
ahnie:

Una Don dash me name ABI?
You and davash222

Kriss216 is Davash222. And a Chelshit fan too. smiley
Re: Popular Nairalander Cooks With Firewoods. by SafetyPlug(m): 11:18pm On Nov 29, 2021
Mariangeles:

Pervert. grin

grin Abeg oh...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

120-hour Cookathon: Inspire Others With An Unwavering Spirit - Hilda To Dammy / 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal / 12 Beautiful Delicacies From All Over Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.