Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,446 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Man Sentenced To 10 Years Imprisonment For Raping 3-Year-Old Girl In Sokoto - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Sentenced To 10 Years Imprisonment For Raping 3-Year-Old Girl In Sokoto (17312 Views)

Court Sentences Businessman, Emeka Ekwunife To 10 Years Imprisonment For Theft / 50-Year-Old Man Paraded For Raping 3-Year-Old Girl In A Church In Bayelsa / 43-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping 3 Girls Aged 9 & 12 In Ogun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sentenced To 10 Years Imprisonment For Raping 3-Year-Old Girl In Sokoto by Onyenna(m): 8:27pm On Nov 29, 2021
Nah wah ooh
Re: Man Sentenced To 10 Years Imprisonment For Raping 3-Year-Old Girl In Sokoto by chordrylateral(m): 8:27pm On Nov 29, 2021
Hope he's wise to have invest in some crypto

I doubt because only what he think is s**
Re: Man Sentenced To 10 Years Imprisonment For Raping 3-Year-Old Girl In Sokoto by Lordofalmajiri(f): 8:29pm On Nov 29, 2021
cool sad East have introduced this one to meth
Re: Man Sentenced To 10 Years Imprisonment For Raping 3-Year-Old Girl In Sokoto by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 29, 2021
[quote author=killALIEN post=108068754]hausa peopla and under age sex!

There's a judas in every tribe.
Re: Man Sentenced To 10 Years Imprisonment For Raping 3-Year-Old Girl In Sokoto by olisaEze(m): 8:30pm On Nov 29, 2021
What happened to 21 years minimum? That’s a three year old toddler FCOL na!! angry
Re: Man Sentenced To 10 Years Imprisonment For Raping 3-Year-Old Girl In Sokoto by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 29, 2021
Goodprophet:
I blame buhari for this
Blame our Laziness for waiting for government to do everything for us grin grin grin
Re: Man Sentenced To 10 Years Imprisonment For Raping 3-Year-Old Girl In Sokoto by Originalsly: 8:32pm On Nov 29, 2021
3 year old?.... this past pedophile stage. Prison should have a special section with men who love to prey on men. Pedophiles need to be sent there to enjoy their own medicine.

1 Like

Re: Man Sentenced To 10 Years Imprisonment For Raping 3-Year-Old Girl In Sokoto by Pataricatering(f): 8:34pm On Nov 29, 2021
Kajaard:
Futureisfemale will appear in 1,2,3 now to bash the male folks as usual cheesy
instead of facing future is female face your fellow males who keep raping women

1 Like

Re: Man Sentenced To 10 Years Imprisonment For Raping 3-Year-Old Girl In Sokoto by Emeritus001(m): 8:37pm On Nov 29, 2021
At Emeritus Research Institute, we design empirical and econometric model, we conduct econometric analysis of higher level, we publish articles in both local and international revered journals, we develop papers and articles for publication and presentation, we develop thesis and problem statement...we are simply genius at what we do. Contact us via 08100241231/adekunleoludayo864@yahoo.com

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Sentenced To 10 Years Imprisonment For Raping 3-Year-Old Girl In Sokoto by Sicilyjoe: 8:39pm On Nov 29, 2021
Is 20yrs old a man or a boy ?
Re: Man Sentenced To 10 Years Imprisonment For Raping 3-Year-Old Girl In Sokoto by foreshore(m): 8:41pm On Nov 29, 2021
BadNews:
A federal high court sitting in Sokoto, Sokoto State, presided over by Justice James Kolawole Omotosho, has sentenced a 20-year-old man, Yashua’u Shehu of Atakwanyo village, to 10 years imprisonment for raping a three-year-old girl, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The convict from Atakwanyo village, Kware Local Government Area of GA Sokoto state, was also handed a N500,000 fine as compensation to the victim.

Delivering the judgment, Justice Omotosho decried sexual exploitation, especially of minors, which he said had become rampant in the North and appealed to parents and governments to rise up in defence of “these vulnerable children.”

The judge, who noted that “it is the duty of all of us to put a stop to the menace of sexual exploitation,” said the case marked FHC/ S/22C/2021 was brought by the National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons (NAPTIP), Sokoto Zonal Command.

The charge, according to Justice Omotosho, read: “That you, 20 years old Yushua’u Shehu (M) of Atakwanyo, Kware Area, Kware Local Government of Sokoto State, around 04:00pm on or about 27th May, 2021 within the jurisdiction of this honourable court, procured one (name withheld), three years old female of Minanata area of Sokoto State, took her to one Hajiya’s house close to Minanata area, Sokoto State and you subjected her to sexual exploitation with yourself, thereby committing an offence punishable under Section 16(1) of the Trafficking in Persons (Prohibition) Enforcement and Administration Act 2015”.

Justice Omotosho premised his judgment on complaints from the parents of the victim, medical examination obtained from Nana Khadija Sexual Referral Centre as well as testimonies of two prosecution witnesses.

He said the testimonies included that of Dr Auwal Musa, the medical officer that examined the girl, which proved beyond reasonable doubt that the defendant had carnal knowledge of the minor.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=263304905831031&id=100064545706129

Good riddance to bad rubbish
Re: Man Sentenced To 10 Years Imprisonment For Raping 3-Year-Old Girl In Sokoto by Jebbigideon(m): 8:46pm On Nov 29, 2021
Will he get sence when getting to 30years?
Re: Man Sentenced To 10 Years Imprisonment For Raping 3-Year-Old Girl In Sokoto by Haakeem(m): 8:47pm On Nov 29, 2021
Pataricatering:
instead of facing future is female face your fellow males who keep raping women
As if women does'nt abuse male kids too.rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Man Sentenced To 10 Years Imprisonment For Raping 3-Year-Old Girl In Sokoto by Jebbigideon(m): 8:48pm On Nov 29, 2021
With is big nose they destroy person piking abi?
Re: Man Sentenced To 10 Years Imprisonment For Raping 3-Year-Old Girl In Sokoto by mrkings84(m): 8:49pm On Nov 29, 2021
This one week me!

Why raping her when he could have just married her off officially......!!??
Re: Man Sentenced To 10 Years Imprisonment For Raping 3-Year-Old Girl In Sokoto by BarrElChapo(m): 8:52pm On Nov 29, 2021
Only ten years shocked what the fvck undecided
Re: Man Sentenced To 10 Years Imprisonment For Raping 3-Year-Old Girl In Sokoto by Geeman2006: 8:56pm On Nov 29, 2021
killALIEN:
hausa peopla and under age sex!

Well, mohammed (SAW) #pisse be upon him. Did it,so...

Don't be foolish , every region they contribute their quota. Say no to rape.
Re: Man Sentenced To 10 Years Imprisonment For Raping 3-Year-Old Girl In Sokoto by Arizonaz: 8:56pm On Nov 29, 2021
An wah o. This kind of news just full everywhere. If you no fit dey talk to woman at your age just dey try arrange flexing money just to Bleep Nah. I don't just support this underage sex ni. Stop poisoning the young minds.
Re: Man Sentenced To 10 Years Imprisonment For Raping 3-Year-Old Girl In Sokoto by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 29, 2021
Geeman2006:

Don't be foolish , every region they contribute their quota. Say no to rape.

You must be daft not to know the prophet of a particular group of people was a known child sex offender.
Like prophet, like followers.
Re: Man Sentenced To 10 Years Imprisonment For Raping 3-Year-Old Girl In Sokoto by iyke2frankeze: 9:03pm On Nov 29, 2021
Only Afonjas can do what almajiri cannot do.
Re: Man Sentenced To 10 Years Imprisonment For Raping 3-Year-Old Girl In Sokoto by Carlylepneuma: 9:04pm On Nov 29, 2021
NAPTIP they work for sokoto wella Men! kudos to NAPTIP....
Re: Man Sentenced To 10 Years Imprisonment For Raping 3-Year-Old Girl In Sokoto by Bigboy911: 9:05pm On Nov 29, 2021
Useless Afonja mumu boy still carry rape like their papa for Sad waste go Aboki land
Re: Man Sentenced To 10 Years Imprisonment For Raping 3-Year-Old Girl In Sokoto by Dshocker(m): 9:08pm On Nov 29, 2021
BadNews:
A federal high court sitting in Sokoto, Sokoto State, presided over by Justice James Kolawole Omotosho, has sentenced a 20-year-old man, Yashua’u Shehu of Atakwanyo village, to 10 years imprisonment for raping a three-year-old girl, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The convict from Atakwanyo village, Kware Local Government Area of GA Sokoto state, was also handed a N500,000 fine as compensation to the victim.

Delivering the judgment, Justice Omotosho decried sexual exploitation, especially of minors, which he said had become rampant in the North and appealed to parents and governments to rise up in defence of “these vulnerable children.”

The judge, who noted that “it is the duty of all of us to put a stop to the menace of sexual exploitation,” said the case marked FHC/ S/22C/2021 was brought by the National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons (NAPTIP), Sokoto Zonal Command.

The charge, according to Justice Omotosho, read: “That you, 20 years old Yushua’u Shehu (M) of Atakwanyo, Kware Area, Kware Local Government of Sokoto State, around 04:00pm on or about 27th May, 2021 within the jurisdiction of this honourable court, procured one (name withheld), three years old female of Minanata area of Sokoto State, took her to one Hajiya’s house close to Minanata area, Sokoto State and you subjected her to sexual exploitation with yourself, thereby committing an offence punishable under Section 16(1) of the Trafficking in Persons (Prohibition) Enforcement and Administration Act 2015”.

Justice Omotosho premised his judgment on complaints from the parents of the victim, medical examination obtained from Nana Khadija Sexual Referral Centre as well as testimonies of two prosecution witnesses.

He said the testimonies included that of Dr Auwal Musa, the medical officer that examined the girl, which proved beyond reasonable doubt that the defendant had carnal knowledge of the minor.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=263304905831031&id=100064545706129

20yrs+10yrs old man
Re: Man Sentenced To 10 Years Imprisonment For Raping 3-Year-Old Girl In Sokoto by stamapro(m): 9:25pm On Nov 29, 2021
The sentence is mild for so great a crime against a minor. He has stigmatized and traumatized the girl life.

1 Like

Re: Man Sentenced To 10 Years Imprisonment For Raping 3-Year-Old Girl In Sokoto by Kokaine(m): 9:54pm On Nov 29, 2021
NobleAngell:
Hausa men have psychological problems. Any man that even nurses any feelings for a minor has some traces of mania. Tueh!
My former neighbor married off his 11 year old daughter to a grown assssss man who already had a wife and kids that are about the age of the girl. Guess what?! The man that married her is a so-called lecturer in a polytechnic. Meaning, illiteracy isn't the reason they do this, it's either culture or religion.
I have read just as many non Hausa people here guilty of this crime. Why does it have to be interpreted by you as an ethnic criminality. What don't you call a crime by its name and stop the ethnic bigotry. The hypocritical aspect of it is when you see your northern friends and probably smile with them, but then in tour heart you hold them in such low esteem.
Re: Man Sentenced To 10 Years Imprisonment For Raping 3-Year-Old Girl In Sokoto by Geeman2006: 11:07pm On Nov 29, 2021
killALIEN:

You must be daft not to know the prophet of a particular group of people was a known child sex offender.
Like prophet, like followers.

Chairman. Foolishness association of Nigeria. We hail you. Continue. Ok. So Your Christanity teaches you to be attacking other religions.
What a stupid dunce undecided
Re: Man Sentenced To 10 Years Imprisonment For Raping 3-Year-Old Girl In Sokoto by NobleAngell(f): 11:19pm On Nov 29, 2021
Kokaine:
I have read just as many non Hausa people here guilty of this crime. Why does it have to be interpreted by you as an ethnic criminality. What don't you call a crime by its name and stop the ethnic bigotry. The hypocritical aspect of it is when you see your northern friends and probably smile with them, but then in tour heart you hold them in such low esteem.
This has absolutely nothing to do with bigotry of ethnicity. I'm calling the crime exactly what I see it as. If you're hurt by it, that's really no fault of mine. I have absolutely nothing against the hausas. I personally haven't heard of non-hausas who practice that. I also look forward to your response when I make similar comments about other ethnic groups and the crimes/lifestyle they are well-known for, otherwise we will know who the bigot exactly is.
Re: Man Sentenced To 10 Years Imprisonment For Raping 3-Year-Old Girl In Sokoto by Kaido: 12:39am On Nov 30, 2021
Re: Man Sentenced To 10 Years Imprisonment For Raping 3-Year-Old Girl In Sokoto by ysg4real(m): 2:57am On Nov 30, 2021
I literarily fell sick and my body ached to the bone just reading this. This is sick.
Re: Man Sentenced To 10 Years Imprisonment For Raping 3-Year-Old Girl In Sokoto by irunoko(m): 5:13am On Nov 30, 2021
mrkings84:
This one week me!

Why raping her when he could have just married her off officially......!!??
is something wrong with your brain? Which normal man marries a 3 year old toddler.

I smell another pedophile around here.tuehhhh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kwaghger: Police Arrest Suspect In The Murder Of Associate Professor In Benue / IGP Condemns Killing Of Omobolanle Raheem, Orders Speedy Investigation / UNIUYO Female Students Protest As Robbers Attack Them For The 2nd Time In 3 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.