Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Man Sentenced To 10 Years Imprisonment For Raping 3-Year-Old Girl In Sokoto - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Sentenced To 10 Years Imprisonment For Raping 3-Year-Old Girl In Sokoto (17311 Views)

Court Sentences Businessman, Emeka Ekwunife To 10 Years Imprisonment For Theft / 50-Year-Old Man Paraded For Raping 3-Year-Old Girl In A Church In Bayelsa / 43-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping 3 Girls Aged 9 & 12 In Ogun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sentenced To 10 Years Imprisonment For Raping 3-Year-Old Girl In Sokoto by Bigpapi: 5:28am On Nov 30, 2021
Everything bad thing comes from the north,even in the Bible
Re: Man Sentenced To 10 Years Imprisonment For Raping 3-Year-Old Girl In Sokoto by FutureIsFemale(f): 5:49am On Nov 30, 2021
BadNews:
A federal high court sitting in Sokoto, Sokoto State, presided over by Justice James Kolawole Omotosho, has sentenced a 20-year-old man, Yashua’u Shehu of Atakwanyo village, to 10 years imprisonment for raping a three-year-old girl, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The convict from Atakwanyo village, Kware Local Government Area of GA Sokoto state, was also handed a N500,000 fine as compensation to the victim.

Delivering the judgment, Justice Omotosho decried sexual exploitation, especially of minors, which he said had become rampant in the North and appealed to parents and governments to rise up in defence of “these vulnerable children.”

The judge, who noted that “it is the duty of all of us to put a stop to the menace of sexual exploitation,” said the case marked FHC/ S/22C/2021 was brought by the National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons (NAPTIP), Sokoto Zonal Command.

The charge, according to Justice Omotosho, read: “That you, 20 years old Yushua’u Shehu (M) of Atakwanyo, Kware Area, Kware Local Government of Sokoto State, around 04:00pm on or about 27th May, 2021 within the jurisdiction of this honourable court, procured one (name withheld), three years old female of Minanata area of Sokoto State, took her to one Hajiya’s house close to Minanata area, Sokoto State and you subjected her to sexual exploitation with yourself, thereby committing an offence punishable under Section 16(1) of the Trafficking in Persons (Prohibition) Enforcement and Administration Act 2015”.

Justice Omotosho premised his judgment on complaints from the parents of the victim, medical examination obtained from Nana Khadija Sexual Referral Centre as well as testimonies of two prosecution witnesses.

He said the testimonies included that of Dr Auwal Musa, the medical officer that examined the girl, which proved beyond reasonable doubt that the defendant had carnal knowledge of the minor.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=263304905831031&id=100064545706129
God punish the ediot..
Re: Man Sentenced To 10 Years Imprisonment For Raping 3-Year-Old Girl In Sokoto by Nobody: 6:29am On Nov 30, 2021
Geeman2006:

Chairman. Foolishness association of Nigeria. We hail you. Continue. Ok. So Your Christanity teaches you to be attacking other religions.
What a stupid dunce undecided
As you no get brain
Pedophile Chairman
mohammed advocate.
Re: Man Sentenced To 10 Years Imprisonment For Raping 3-Year-Old Girl In Sokoto by sherlock229(m): 7:07am On Nov 30, 2021
It should be atleast 60 years, raping a 3 years old is a serious matter . That's a baby.
Re: Man Sentenced To 10 Years Imprisonment For Raping 3-Year-Old Girl In Sokoto by Kokaine(m): 7:54am On Nov 30, 2021
NobleAngell:
This has absolutely nothing to do with bigotry of ethnicity. I'm calling the crime exactly what I see it as. If you're hurt by it, that's really no fault of mine. I have absolutely nothing against the hausas. I personally haven't heard of non-hausas who practice that. I also look forward to your response when I make similar comments about other ethnic groups and the crimes/lifestyle they are well-known for, otherwise we will know who the bigot exactly is.
I'll take note of this moniker and care to mention you on similar threads of crimes perpetuated by other people. You southerners should learn to take the log of wood away from your eyes so you can see clearly enough to take the spec from your northern brothers eyes. You have enough on your table to deal with, but no! Hausa and Muslims are the sole cause of all your bitterness.
Re: Man Sentenced To 10 Years Imprisonment For Raping 3-Year-Old Girl In Sokoto by tizzle(m): 9:51am On Nov 30, 2021
Only 10 years? Smh
Re: Man Sentenced To 10 Years Imprisonment For Raping 3-Year-Old Girl In Sokoto by Ilysm(f): 11:13am On Nov 30, 2021
He should be sentenced to a tortuous life imprisonment. The he-goat would even wish he was dead. Oloriburuku
Re: Man Sentenced To 10 Years Imprisonment For Raping 3-Year-Old Girl In Sokoto by mrkings84(m): 4:42pm On Nov 30, 2021
irunoko:
is something wrong with your brain? Which normal man marries a 3 year old toddler.

I smell another pedophile around here.tuehhhh

I said so coe such is allowed in most part of the North
Re: Man Sentenced To 10 Years Imprisonment For Raping 3-Year-Old Girl In Sokoto by NobleAngell(f): 6:09pm On Nov 30, 2021
Kokaine:
I'll take note of this moniker and care to mention you on similar threads of crimes perpetuated by other people. You southerners should learn to take the log of wood away from your eyes so you can see clearly enough to take the spec from your northern brothers eyes. You have enough on your table to deal with, but no! Hausa and Muslims are the sole cause of all your bitterness.
Lol. I am from the north too tho.
Re: Man Sentenced To 10 Years Imprisonment For Raping 3-Year-Old Girl In Sokoto by Kokaine(m): 6:23pm On Nov 30, 2021
NobleAngell:
Lol. I am from the north too tho.
daga Ina?
Re: Man Sentenced To 10 Years Imprisonment For Raping 3-Year-Old Girl In Sokoto by NobleAngell(f): 8:03pm On Nov 30, 2021
Kokaine:
daga Ina?
What's the guarantee that baza kayi using nashi against me ba?
Re: Man Sentenced To 10 Years Imprisonment For Raping 3-Year-Old Girl In Sokoto by irunoko(m): 8:37am On Dec 01, 2021
mrkings84:

I said so coe such is allowed in most part of the North
smh
Re: Man Sentenced To 10 Years Imprisonment For Raping 3-Year-Old Girl In Sokoto by Kokaine(m): 10:28am On Dec 01, 2021
NobleAngell:
What's the guarantee that baza kayi using nashi against me ba?
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Yanda kike magana, ke yarlkudu ce. You probably doing nysc in a northern state. At best youre using an app to communicate with me. This is can smell from a distance of two planets away
Re: Man Sentenced To 10 Years Imprisonment For Raping 3-Year-Old Girl In Sokoto by NobleAngell(f): 4:38pm On Dec 01, 2021
Kokaine:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Yanda kike magana, ke yarlkudu ce. You probably doing nysc in a northern state. At best youre using an app to communicate with me. This is can smell from a distance of two planets away
Them I'm sorry but you smell the wrong thing. Ni yar arewa ce, gaba da baya.
Re: Man Sentenced To 10 Years Imprisonment For Raping 3-Year-Old Girl In Sokoto by Kokaine(m): 6:30pm On Dec 01, 2021
NobleAngell:
Them I'm sorry but you smell the wrong thing. Ni yar arewa ce, gaba da baya.

Loool. So why can't you say where you're from exactly. Or are you shuwa Arab?

Modified:
I just went through your posts, I can bet my golden fairy tooth you are not Hausa. Why not just come out clean and win your self a prize. Trust me its a worthy prize

I want to start clicking like in some of your old posts that argue against Hausa for you. The terms you used, the interests, and many other salient point that a man from Pluto would recognise even before he learns his way back home. You can also dig my past and see where I come from.

So if you start seeing someone liking your old posts, just know its me saying " this cannot be said by a Hausa girl in Nigeria "
Re: Man Sentenced To 10 Years Imprisonment For Raping 3-Year-Old Girl In Sokoto by NobleAngell(f): 8:46pm On Dec 02, 2021
Kokaine:

Loool. So why can't you say where you're from exactly. Or are you shuwa Arab?

Modified:
I just went through your posts, I can bet my golden fairy tooth you are not Hausa. Why not just come out clean and win your self a prize. Trust me its a worthy prize

I want to start clicking like in some of your old posts that argue against Hausa for you. The terms you used, the interests, and many other salient point that a man from Pluto would recognise even before he learns his way back home. You can also dig my past and see where I come from.

So if you start seeing someone liking your old posts, just know its me saying " this cannot be said by a Hausa girl in Nigeria "
What I find very funny is the fact that you're from the north yet you sound like a Southerner. You know how? Because all Southerners think all northerners are Hausas, but we northerners know better. Do your findings about the north sir.
Re: Man Sentenced To 10 Years Imprisonment For Raping 3-Year-Old Girl In Sokoto by Kokaine(m): 8:55pm On Dec 02, 2021
NobleAngell:
What I find very funny is the fact that you're from the north yet you sound like a Southerner. You know how? Because all Southerners think all northerners are Hausas, but we northerners know better. Do your findings about the north sir.
I never asked if you're Hausa. My debate was that you're from the south. Even though I am clear that you're from Adamawa now I still find it so surprising how much southern attributes you have. I would have sworn you're from the south. Your lifestyle tallies more with the south than the north.

Yes I know yola people are predominantly Christians, same with gombe. There is still this proximity between a northern Christian and a northern Muslim in terms of attributes. Generally more reserved and have less tendencies to western culture. The rap music, your choice of lil Wayne, the articles and exclamations you make, the topics you comment on, the vast knowledge you have about matters that are mostly attractive to southerners, all these factors can confuse trick daddy himself about where you come from.
Re: Man Sentenced To 10 Years Imprisonment For Raping 3-Year-Old Girl In Sokoto by NobleAngell(f): 9:02pm On Dec 02, 2021
Kokaine:
I never asked if you're Hausa. My debate was that you're from the south. Even though I am clear that you're from Adamawa now I still find it so surprising how much southern attributes you have. I would have sworn you're from the south. Your lifestyle tallies more with the south than the north.

Yes I know yola people are predominantly Christians, same with gombe. There is still this proximity between a northern Christian and a northern Muslim in terms of attributes. Generally more reserved and have less tendencies to western culture. The rap music, your choice of lil Wayne, the articles and exclamations you make, the topics you comment on, the vast knowledge you have about matters that are mostly attractive to southerners, all these factors can confuse trick daddy himself about where you come from.
Actually, to say that I'm from any of the above mentioned states is very very very wrong.So you see, you aren't that good. Oh and by the way, I've never lived in the South all my life either.
Re: Man Sentenced To 10 Years Imprisonment For Raping 3-Year-Old Girl In Sokoto by babygirljoy: 9:47am On Dec 03, 2021
1o years ke? 500,000 for what na ? for making stealing her innocence or for the ripple effect it may have on her life? Sexual assault should have costlier sentence. this is why rape is on the rise, the law isn't giving enough deterrent . i saw this video and its making me sick , just sick.
And this is how they start out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1bIe1f-vig

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack ECWA Church In Abuja During Service, One Shot - 247ureports.com / Stepmother Kills 4 Year old Grand Stepson In Nasarawa [Photo] / Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife In Jigawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.