Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Ibom Coconut Refinery Taking Shape… Photos - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Ibom Coconut Refinery Taking Shape… Photos (36176 Views)

Akwa Ibom Coconut Oil Factory To Commence Operation Tomorrow (Pictures) / Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery, Nigeria’s Future Beckons, Nears Completion / Coconut Milk Grinding Machine For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibom Coconut Refinery Taking Shape… Photos by Legend44(m): 8:33pm On Nov 29, 2021
What happened to other states abi na only north get states
Re: Ibom Coconut Refinery Taking Shape… Photos by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:35pm On Nov 29, 2021
PavillionEnergy:
shocked

Kogi State and Abia State left the Group Chat.
Enugu state muted the group. grin

3 Likes

Re: Ibom Coconut Refinery Taking Shape… Photos by obembet(f): 8:35pm On Nov 29, 2021
Wike have alot to learn from this man. It's a about overhead bridge

3 Likes

Re: Ibom Coconut Refinery Taking Shape… Photos by Jostoman: 8:36pm On Nov 29, 2021
DSS1335:

Oga, i no be Mr. Sabinus. It's not every information on Google is accurate. Sometimes, hearing directly from the horse mouth can makes the differences.
then travel to akwa ibom now to go and ask udom.

3 Likes

Re: Ibom Coconut Refinery Taking Shape… Photos by Bigchristo: 8:36pm On Nov 29, 2021
Hunchogee:
Beautiful to see the finishing touches to the installation of the Production lines at the Coconut Refinery.

We took young leaders from the 19 Northern states on a tour of projects executed by Governor Udom Emmanuel.

A coalition made up of groups in the nineteen states of Northern Nigeria is currently in Akwa Ibom on a facts finding mission.

Led by the National Coordinator, Alhaji Balarabe Rufai, members of the delegation are being conducted round project sites by the Chief Press Secretary to the Governor, Ekerete Udoh, represented by the Special Assistant to Governor on Research and Documentation, Mr. Essien Ndueso, his counterparts incharge of New Media, Aniekeme Finbar and that of ICT, Solomon Eyo.

At the coconut Refinery, the delegation was conducted round the factory by the Facility Manager, Mr. Ozan,l Aydingenc who took the team through the production line of the factor, briefing the visitors on the progress so far made at the facility which is nearly completed.

Speaking to journalists at the Coconut oil factory, the leader of the Northern group, Alhaji Balarabe Rufai hailed Governor Udom Emmanuel for his foresight in facilitating the establishing of the factory, observing that job opportunities would be created for youths.

He charged other state governor's in the country to emulate Governor Emmanuel.

"This is a wonderful thing the Governor is doing. I want to call on other governor's to emulate it so that our youths would be gainfully engaged".

Among facilities visited include, the I kilometre Ikot Oku Ikono flyover, Ekom Iman-Etinan road, the cable bridge at Ekpene Ukpa, before arriving at the Coconut Refinery.

Kudos to the brain behind this Coconut refinery, next project should be oil refinery a functioning one not those dilapidated ones, seeing all these infrastructural development in other states I begin to wonder what Godwin Obaseki Edo state governor is doing with all the budgets and security votes nothing Dey go well for that state no good roads. Nor a better power supply.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibom Coconut Refinery Taking Shape… Photos by rondef(m): 8:36pm On Nov 29, 2021
welcome development, I support this
Re: Ibom Coconut Refinery Taking Shape… Photos by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 29, 2021
Not oil refinery
Re: Ibom Coconut Refinery Taking Shape… Photos by schoolboymatt(m): 8:38pm On Nov 29, 2021
facts finding mission da ffck is that?
Re: Ibom Coconut Refinery Taking Shape… Photos by Wana69: 8:39pm On Nov 29, 2021
Nice one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibom Coconut Refinery Taking Shape… Photos by thundafire: 8:40pm On Nov 29, 2021
Hunchogee:

I’m sure you don’t have brains
na people like una go stand collect 400 naira,a cup of rice and one cube of maggi to vote useless politicians

3 Likes

Re: Ibom Coconut Refinery Taking Shape… Photos by jabix: 8:40pm On Nov 29, 2021
AkwaIbom ayaya...if you no believe, abeg commot body jor.

2 Likes

Re: Ibom Coconut Refinery Taking Shape… Photos by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:43pm On Nov 29, 2021
My interest is the treated coconut fibre... I need to be getting it for cheap. Any supplier for that for me, I can't wait to patronise consistently

1 Like

Re: Ibom Coconut Refinery Taking Shape… Photos by Kuriosmynd: 8:44pm On Nov 29, 2021
Another white elephant project they will never complete...
Even Dangote never finish the one he dey build since when....not to talk of this one
Re: Ibom Coconut Refinery Taking Shape… Photos by symbianDON(m): 8:44pm On Nov 29, 2021
PavillionEnergy:
shocked

Niger State uninstalled app

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibom Coconut Refinery Taking Shape… Photos by ComeToJesus: 8:45pm On Nov 29, 2021
Hunchogee:

Cream , soap, all Liguid cosmetics etc are gotten from coconut oil ok

What is worth doing is worth doing well.

It's not enough to brandish pictures. It should be accompanied by a descriptive story that highlights the intended gains that are accruable to the state with the commencement of operations, what impact the new plant will create with the increased production of coconut oil etc

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibom Coconut Refinery Taking Shape… Photos by Charly68: 8:54pm On Nov 29, 2021
Cosmetics industries will spring up from that corridor very soon...thank God for visionary leadership in that state.

3 Likes

Re: Ibom Coconut Refinery Taking Shape… Photos by ashawopikin(m): 8:54pm On Nov 29, 2021
Hunchogee:

Cream , soap, all Liguid cosmetics etc are gotten from coconut oil ok
nice, thanks for enlightening us, I been don dey think another thing

1 Like

Re: Ibom Coconut Refinery Taking Shape… Photos by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 29, 2021
DSS1335:
Nice pix Mr. Poster.

So, for the purpose of enlightenment, can you please tell the forum the significances of this project, like what the state and Nigeria stands to gain from it and it's sustainability in the long run. Thank you

If you must be daft don't make it obvious, at least not on the Internet undecided

1 Like

Re: Ibom Coconut Refinery Taking Shape… Photos by jamace(m): 8:57pm On Nov 29, 2021
Kudos, Gov Emma Udom, the silent achiever...

Your projects/divideneds of democracy are going to be your legacies. Keep them coming... cool

2 Likes

Re: Ibom Coconut Refinery Taking Shape… Photos by mrkings84(m): 9:00pm On Nov 29, 2021
To combat the increasing unemployment in the country, all state government must deliberately create jobs through factory/production lines.....

Some states are trying but they need to double up!!

2 Likes

Re: Ibom Coconut Refinery Taking Shape… Photos by clockwisereport: 9:00pm On Nov 29, 2021
symbianDON:

Gombe and Taraba state lost their phones

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibom Coconut Refinery Taking Shape… Photos by iyke2frankeze: 9:01pm On Nov 29, 2021
This guy is a rare germ in Nigeria politics

2 Likes

Re: Ibom Coconut Refinery Taking Shape… Photos by Thebigheart: 9:02pm On Nov 29, 2021
All these abok* with sense Sha.
You wear helmet on top of your cap?

Common sense they say is never common at all.
Courtesy demands you remove the cap, then place the helmet on your head proper.
E.g the oyibo man may be wearing face cap before, but upon wearing the helmet may tend to remove it from the head. Then place the helmet on his head very well.

2 Likes

Re: Ibom Coconut Refinery Taking Shape… Photos by 989900: 9:02pm On Nov 29, 2021
Hunchogee:

I’m sure you don’t have brains

You actually fit the above description than the other user you quoted.

1 Like

Re: Ibom Coconut Refinery Taking Shape… Photos by ashawopikin(m): 9:02pm On Nov 29, 2021
symbianDON:
una no go kill person

1 Like

Re: Ibom Coconut Refinery Taking Shape… Photos by 989900: 9:03pm On Nov 29, 2021
Jostoman:
[s]then travel to akwa ibom now to go and ask udom[/s].
Re: Ibom Coconut Refinery Taking Shape… Photos by 989900: 9:05pm On Nov 29, 2021
SixKeys:

[s]If you must be daft don't make it obvious, at least not on the Internet [/s]undecided
Re: Ibom Coconut Refinery Taking Shape… Photos by Freebills12: 9:05pm On Nov 29, 2021
[color=#000099][/color]
PavillionEnergy:
shocked

It seems like you forgot to mention Imo and Benue states

2 Likes

Re: Ibom Coconut Refinery Taking Shape… Photos by Omolomo4eva(m): 9:07pm On Nov 29, 2021
Make Una wait o! Abi i don't gerrit, what's the concern of the 19 northern delegates in this?

2 Likes

Re: Ibom Coconut Refinery Taking Shape… Photos by Goddyj(m): 9:07pm On Nov 29, 2021
A construction started since five years ago is just taking shape. This Governor, with all the money at his disposal, will leave the highest number of abandoned projects and white elephant projects among all the current Governors.

Go to Eket and see how this Governor reduced a once lively city to a slum. Demolished everywhere, dug gutters everywhere and abandoned the whole place to ruins.

1 Like

Re: Ibom Coconut Refinery Taking Shape… Photos by duro4chang(m): 9:08pm On Nov 29, 2021
thundafire:
It's not all about building but to make it employer of labour and not a white elephant project that will grow grass after 2023.
Do we have coconut in commercial quantity to supply the raw material for the refinery?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Practical Snail Farming. All About Snailery! / Which Is Profitable Between Poultry And Piggery Farming? / Catfish Feed Formulation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.