Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Ibom Coconut Refinery Taking Shape… Photos - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Ibom Coconut Refinery Taking Shape… Photos (36172 Views)

Akwa Ibom Coconut Oil Factory To Commence Operation Tomorrow (Pictures) / Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery, Nigeria’s Future Beckons, Nears Completion / Coconut Milk Grinding Machine For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibom Coconut Refinery Taking Shape… Photos by calcal: 1:26am On Nov 30, 2021
The zoo has hundreds of universities producing first-class graduates in thousands yearly, still, Oyinbos have to come from thousands of kilometers to construct an ordinary coconut refinery.

Where are the educated people?

1 Like

Re: Ibom Coconut Refinery Taking Shape… Photos by eeetuk(m): 2:33am On Nov 30, 2021
"Beautiful to see the finishing touches to the installation of the Production lines at the Coconut Refinery. "

Look at the picture below featuring a group of men---wearing agbadas and slippers . Who invited them to coconut refinery production ceremony ? There are a big disgrace to all the people of Akwa Ibom State for appearing on a big occasion with slippers. Their appearance looked primitive---setting the state of development in Nigeria and Akwa Ibom State back many years from now. When civilized people looked at that picture and see people dressed in slippers, their take away is Akwa Ibom State is not developed . That kills any kind of interest in people--who may be interested in doing business in Akwa Ibom State. Please next time, ban anyone wearing slippers to public event. Slippers belong to your private bedroom, not public ceremonies.

Oh, they are from Northern Nigeria---a view widely held by many that people in Northern part of Nigeria are uncivilized.

Re: Ibom Coconut Refinery Taking Shape… Photos by Odani: 2:55am On Nov 30, 2021
Idamond:

if u can't Google it leave it, look the pictures and go..
no come here they act intelligent

Its comments like this that make our leaders act the way they do. The guy asked an intelligent question and if forums like this cant provide d necessary answers how then can our leaders be held accountable

1 Like

Re: Ibom Coconut Refinery Taking Shape… Photos by Omolomo4eva(m): 4:07am On Nov 30, 2021
Hunchogee:

I feel is udom for president campaign
lahila ilala Jesu Kristi OMO olorun
Re: Ibom Coconut Refinery Taking Shape… Photos by Jalaw: 5:45am On Nov 30, 2021
People hate to see other states aside theirs developing.

DSS1335:
Nice pix Mr. Poster.

So, for the purpose of enlightenment, can you please tell the forum the significances of this project, like what the state and Nigeria stands to gain from it and it's sustainability in the long run. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Ibom Coconut Refinery Taking Shape… Photos by duro4chang(m): 6:17am On Nov 30, 2021
Hunchogee:

Akwa ibom alone play host to 40 % of the coconut production in this country
I do not deny what you said but the amount that will be able to supply the needed quantity .
Re: Ibom Coconut Refinery Taking Shape… Photos by 989900: 7:25am On Nov 30, 2021
Hunchogee:

[s]Not minding your business as really make you a partner to that my description [/s]
Re: Ibom Coconut Refinery Taking Shape… Photos by Hunchogee: 7:41am On Nov 30, 2021
findel:
Factory without rew materials. That one na factory?
If I say you no get brains then go say am wicked .. Abeg try get sense oo
Re: Ibom Coconut Refinery Taking Shape… Photos by Hunchogee: 7:43am On Nov 30, 2021
duro4chang:
I do not deny what you said but the amount that will be able to supply the needed quantity .
reason why people like us are growing coconut farms

Re: Ibom Coconut Refinery Taking Shape… Photos by duro4chang(m): 7:59am On Nov 30, 2021
Hunchogee:
reason why people like us are growing coconut farms
Great!

1 Like

Re: Ibom Coconut Refinery Taking Shape… Photos by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:37am On Nov 30, 2021
Hunchogee:

Idiots those guys came on a tour by themselves ok

I was asking wetin.. them find come... vacation carry them come.. nothing to add.

They should build in d north . Silly things..
Re: Ibom Coconut Refinery Taking Shape… Photos by GardenOfGod(m): 8:58am On Nov 30, 2021
All am seeing here is unity of the south and north in commerce. No time for seccession! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ibom Coconut Refinery Taking Shape… Photos by Hunchogee: 9:43am On Nov 30, 2021
duro4chang:
Great!
brotherly na to tag along oo
Re: Ibom Coconut Refinery Taking Shape… Photos by duro4chang(m): 9:53am On Nov 30, 2021
Hunchogee:
brotherly na to tag along oo
I no get land now
Re: Ibom Coconut Refinery Taking Shape… Photos by pyro10(m): 10:12am On Nov 30, 2021
wtf man
Was expecting to see coconut oil or coconut itself,
Re: Ibom Coconut Refinery Taking Shape… Photos by yesasac: 10:33am On Nov 30, 2021
As una dey discuss, I get coconut for sale oooo
N1200 per dozen(12 pieces)
The minimum buy is 10dozens.
Waybill is worldwide

I can be reached via WhatsApp on +2347069704149

Re: Ibom Coconut Refinery Taking Shape… Photos by Hunchogee: 11:13am On Nov 30, 2021
yesasac:
As una dey discuss, I get coconut for sale oooo
N1200 per dozen(12 pieces)
The minimum buy is 10dozens.
Waybill is worldwide

I can be reached via WhatsApp on +2347069704149
Nice one
Re: Ibom Coconut Refinery Taking Shape… Photos by lexyclasy: 11:54am On Nov 30, 2021
DSS1335:
Nice pix Mr. Poster.

So, for the purpose of enlightenment, can you please tell the forum the significances of this project, like what the state and Nigeria stands to gain from it and it's sustainability in the long run. Thank you
By product of Coconut:
Coconut Oil.
Coconut Milk.
Coconut Cream.
Coconut flakes (desiccated coconut)
Coconut water.
Coconut Flour.
Coconut Sugar (made from the sap of the flower on the coconut palm)
Coconut Butter.
It is used as a food oil, and in industrial applications for cosmetics, perfumery and detergent production.
It has a high levels of saturated fat. A stand can survive over 50yrs without much attention or care yet produces all season.

1 Like

Re: Ibom Coconut Refinery Taking Shape… Photos by lexyclasy: 12:01pm On Nov 30, 2021
rondef:
Dear Nairalander. If you are seeing this, Please spare a few seconds to read my post, its (9.am tuesday) now. I beg you in the name of God please. I am sincerely appealing and i am on my knees pleading to your kind heart, please do not ignore. I know things are hard but I beg you in the name of God, please from the little you have, please help with no matter how small I am father of four. We have been going through alot of hardship. Things have not been going smoothly for me lately in my menial jobs. We have been starving for days now. My kids have been crying, they have been drinking garri for days which is now affecting their health. Please help us to buy food and kerosene. Please i am kneeling before you pleading. Please help me, We are hungry we have not been able to afford real food for days now. Please brothers and sisters please help us. I pray God bless in abundance anyone that gives me anything. 06 28 09 2460 - Gtb..
How do we sure is not a scam, OP plz verify this guy and revert so we can give our widows might. This government is biting hard on people.
Re: Ibom Coconut Refinery Taking Shape… Photos by lexyclasy: 12:19pm On Nov 30, 2021
vineyardfarms:
Sir, what about raw materials that will feed the refinery??
Generally the state is endowed with coconut in all the LGA, s but four LGA are extremely blessed with coconut just like Badagry. Meanwhile the Governor started by aggressive coconut plantation in Four LGA and now extend it to all LGA in the state as a campaign.

3 Likes

Re: Ibom Coconut Refinery Taking Shape… Photos by Hunchogee: 1:37pm On Nov 30, 2021
lexyclasy:
How do we sure is not a scam, OP plz verify this guy and revert so we can give our widows might. This government is biting hard on people.
I don’t know that guy oo
Re: Ibom Coconut Refinery Taking Shape… Photos by Hunchogee: 1:38pm On Nov 30, 2021
lexyclasy:
By product of Coconut:
Coconut Oil.
Coconut Milk.
Coconut Cream.
Coconut water.
Coconut Flour.
Coconut Butter.
It is used as a food oil, and in industrial applications for cosmetics, perfumery and detergent production.
It has a high levels of saturated fat. A stand can survive over 50yrs without much attention or care yet produces all season.
nice point
Re: Ibom Coconut Refinery Taking Shape… Photos by Goddyj(m): 5:42pm On Nov 30, 2021
Hunchogee:

I believe you were on gabo weed while typing this
For your information, I currently stay in Eket. I stay Mondays and Thursdays in Eket, On Wednesday I go to Ikot Abasi through Onna, I pass the site of this Elephant project every five days. Keep singing praises For Udom until when your eyes go clear by 2023 tongue
Re: Ibom Coconut Refinery Taking Shape… Photos by Hunchogee: 6:26pm On Nov 30, 2021
Goddyj:
For your information, I currently stay in Eket. I stay Mondays and Thursdays in Eket, On Wednesday I go to Ikot Abasi through Onna, I pass the site of this Elephant project every five days. Keep singing praises For Udom until when your eyes go clear by 2023 tongue
Senseless being
Re: Ibom Coconut Refinery Taking Shape… Photos by luluosas(m): 10:24pm On Nov 30, 2021
Good one Mr. Governor Udom Emmanuel. Please, don't let this gigantic project become like my brother's Lucky Igbinedion Fruit Juice Factory, Ehor; Cassavita Factory, Uromi; Chemical Blending Plant, Ikpeshi, which are forgotten projects after huge investment were made by the then Edo State government.
Re: Ibom Coconut Refinery Taking Shape… Photos by DSS1335: 11:00pm On Nov 30, 2021
lexyclasy:
By product of Coconut:
Coconut Oil.
Coconut Milk.
Coconut Cream.
Coconut water.
Coconut Flour.
Coconut Butter.

That's good to know. Thanks
Re: Ibom Coconut Refinery Taking Shape… Photos by nesphil(m): 4:45pm On Aug 04, 2022
Amazing Akwa Ibom nnyin.
Hunchogee:
Beautiful to see the finishing touches to the installation of the Production lines at the Coconut Refinery.

We took young leaders from the 19 Northern states on a tour of projects executed by Governor Udom Emmanuel.

A coalition made up of groups in the nineteen states of Northern Nigeria is currently in Akwa Ibom on a facts finding mission.

Led by the National Coordinator, Alhaji Balarabe Rufai, members of the delegation are being conducted round project sites by the Chief Press Secretary to the Governor, Ekerete Udoh, represented by the Special Assistant to Governor on Research and Documentation, Mr. Essien Ndueso, his counterparts incharge of New Media, Aniekeme Finbar and that of ICT, Solomon Eyo.

At the coconut Refinery, the delegation was conducted round the factory by the Facility Manager, Mr. Ozan,l Aydingenc who took the team through the production line of the factor, briefing the visitors on the progress so far made at the facility which is nearly completed.

Speaking to journalists at the Coconut oil factory, the leader of the Northern group, Alhaji Balarabe Rufai hailed Governor Udom Emmanuel for his foresight in facilitating the establishing of the factory, observing that job opportunities would be created for youths.

He charged other state governor's in the country to emulate Governor Emmanuel.

"This is a wonderful thing the Governor is doing. I want to call on other governor's to emulate it so that our youths would be gainfully engaged".

Among facilities visited include, the I kilometre Ikot Oku Ikono flyover, Ekom Iman-Etinan road, the cable bridge at Ekpene Ukpa, before arriving at the Coconut Refinery.

Re: Ibom Coconut Refinery Taking Shape… Photos by RepoMan007: 4:40am On Aug 05, 2022
calcal:
The zoo has hundreds of universities producing first-class graduates in thousands yearly, still, Oyinbos have to come from thousands of kilometers to construct an ordinary coconut refinery.

Where are the educated people?
your first class is only as strong as the exposure you gain from lectures and extra curricula activities.
Re: Ibom Coconut Refinery Taking Shape… Photos by Curiouscity(m): 3:47am On Aug 16, 2022
Hunchogee:
exactly
How do I get in touch with you?

1 Like

Re: Ibom Coconut Refinery Taking Shape… Photos by Hunchogee: 12:02pm On Aug 29, 2022
Curiouscity:

How do I get in touch with you?
via my email .. send mail to me via this platform

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Practical Snail Farming. All About Snailery! / Which Is Profitable Between Poultry And Piggery Farming? / Catfish Feed Formulation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.