Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,553 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

1,200 Years Old Strange Mummy Tied In Net Rope Discovered In Peru(Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 1,200 Years Old Strange Mummy Tied In Net Rope Discovered In Peru(Photos) (54569 Views)

Danfo And Conductor Is Peru (Photos) / Commuters Use Rope To Wade Through Flooded Road In Bayelsa To Link Rivers State / Shocking Photos From Indonesian Earthquake/Tsunami That Killed Over 1,200 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1,200 Years Old Strange Mummy Tied In Net Rope Discovered In Peru(Photos) by Househelp(m): 12:19pm On Nov 30, 2021
K
Re: 1,200 Years Old Strange Mummy Tied In Net Rope Discovered In Peru(Photos) by Qualer: 12:22pm On Nov 30, 2021
LibertyRep:

That's a very valid observation.
The archeologists have some explanations to make.

Not quite, if you look through history, you'll find that rope is one the most common earliest tools invented and used as it is easily woven.

All the ancient structures - like the pyramids in Egypt and the coliseums in ancient Rome - were made possible because of the use of rope!

7 Likes

Re: 1,200 Years Old Strange Mummy Tied In Net Rope Discovered In Peru(Photos) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 30, 2021
They should allow the DEAD to Rest.
Some of them were died as a result of undocumented VIRAL PLAGUES across the world.
They shouldn't unearth another virus within a short time ooo
Re: 1,200 Years Old Strange Mummy Tied In Net Rope Discovered In Peru(Photos) by Tobidarker02: 12:22pm On Nov 30, 2021
Smoketight:
What a time to be a wiz and messi fan,

I am proud of myself I I like good things sha,
Unlike some people that don't know how to
Like better things BIg wiz and chairman Messi
We are on a educating thread like this, but see what you wrote.
You can never be wise

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1,200 Years Old Strange Mummy Tied In Net Rope Discovered In Peru(Photos) by omoadeleye(m): 12:22pm On Nov 30, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
I would like them to also dig up the story surrounding his/her death

So that they can arrest those put the mummy there ba?
Re: 1,200 Years Old Strange Mummy Tied In Net Rope Discovered In Peru(Photos) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 30, 2021
Smoketight:
What a time to be a wiz and messi fan,

I am proud of myself I I like good things sha,
Unlike some people that don't know how to
Like better things BIg wiz and chairman Messi
PENALDIANS are busy fasting & praying for Messi to fail at PSG, same way they fasted and pray for me not to lift any senior international trophy but he shocked them by lifting it majestically.

WORLD CUP will take PENALDIANS by surprise.
They may wage war against him at PSG leaving the world Cup lacuna unhindered. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 1,200 Years Old Strange Mummy Tied In Net Rope Discovered In Peru(Photos) by Smoketight(m): 12:25pm On Nov 30, 2021
For those complain about mummies,and zombies, I thought those movies are fiction based?

Stop listening to your Daddy Go, they are the actual zombies you should avoid,

Wizkid help Chris brown life yesterday, another prove wiz helpes people,

Starboy sold out 02 back 2 back,

Messi doing his own things, e nor go fit win copa America, chairman run because normally copa America nah less, nah word Cup Messi 9ni go win next,
Re: 1,200 Years Old Strange Mummy Tied In Net Rope Discovered In Peru(Photos) by Yusman316(m): 12:26pm On Nov 30, 2021
Probably one seer then told this one your dead body will be exhumed after you die. Knowing such things were taboo at the time, the person probably laughed at the seer grin
Re: 1,200 Years Old Strange Mummy Tied In Net Rope Discovered In Peru(Photos) by Salis2020: 12:31pm On Nov 30, 2021
It is great for us to discover our relations in this way. the body refused to rust away, it refused to decompose that is why the boy is still intact. it is either she was a saint or a great injustice was done to her but come to think of it why did the hope refused to rust away

1 Like

Re: 1,200 Years Old Strange Mummy Tied In Net Rope Discovered In Peru(Photos) by rakabuba001(m): 12:32pm On Nov 30, 2021
Explorers:

Just because of rope abi? Small civilization and engineering feat don tey small o.

Will create thread because of your question and mention you.

Explorers wan reason this one matter grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 1,200 Years Old Strange Mummy Tied In Net Rope Discovered In Peru(Photos) by micki1: 12:34pm On Nov 30, 2021
slowice:
I hope say that rope wey I see there na the archaeologist people get am else which factory produce such fine rope over 1200yrs ago
Same thing I've been thinking of. How did the rope last that long?
Re: 1,200 Years Old Strange Mummy Tied In Net Rope Discovered In Peru(Photos) by Explorers(m): 12:36pm On Nov 30, 2021
philiancoop:

1200 years old rope still strong like this?

This is the unbroken seal at the entrance of King Tutankhamun's tomb when discovered in 1922.

About 3,200 years old untouched.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1,200 Years Old Strange Mummy Tied In Net Rope Discovered In Peru(Photos) by barrackozone(m): 12:40pm On Nov 30, 2021
wiseone28 post=10806880I watched the movie back in 2002 or thereabouts.

MBC Action, a channel on TSTV showed it again about a fortnight ago. That movie is lit�6:

The mummy returns
Re: 1,200 Years Old Strange Mummy Tied In Net Rope Discovered In Peru(Photos) by Aboks(m): 12:47pm On Nov 30, 2021
hmmm nawa o
Re: 1,200 Years Old Strange Mummy Tied In Net Rope Discovered In Peru(Photos) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 12:49pm On Nov 30, 2021
Believe it or not na Buhari tie here there
Re: 1,200 Years Old Strange Mummy Tied In Net Rope Discovered In Peru(Photos) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 30, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
I cum on time today thank God.

*edited*

These oyibo people should take it easy unearthing all these things make them no come unearth the ones we go put so many inside mother-earth belle.

Exactly what does your second paragraph mean? Many words conveying zero meaning.
Re: 1,200 Years Old Strange Mummy Tied In Net Rope Discovered In Peru(Photos) by VEHINTOLAR: 12:51pm On Nov 30, 2021
Explorers:

Just because of rope abi? Small civilization and engineering feat don tey small o.

Will create thread because of your question and mention you.

Please do,I'm interested too.
Re: 1,200 Years Old Strange Mummy Tied In Net Rope Discovered In Peru(Photos) by Kraytur: 12:52pm On Nov 30, 2021
Peru para

undecided
Re: 1,200 Years Old Strange Mummy Tied In Net Rope Discovered In Peru(Photos) by EyenNtokon: 12:54pm On Nov 30, 2021
Ok, they related to yorubas. Mkpo ke ritual sacrifice of human "beans"
Re: 1,200 Years Old Strange Mummy Tied In Net Rope Discovered In Peru(Photos) by BluntCrazeMan: 12:59pm On Nov 30, 2021
omoadeleye:

So that they can arrest those put the mummy there ba?
You're in the spirit.
Since they started digging, let them continue to dig some more
Re: 1,200 Years Old Strange Mummy Tied In Net Rope Discovered In Peru(Photos) by lascos912(m): 1:06pm On Nov 30, 2021
but why the rope never die
Re: 1,200 Years Old Strange Mummy Tied In Net Rope Discovered In Peru(Photos) by kals4luv990(m): 1:08pm On Nov 30, 2021
Abeg make this diggers come excavate my yard.person no dey fit sleep well for night..na so niggas go dey press person for neck
Re: 1,200 Years Old Strange Mummy Tied In Net Rope Discovered In Peru(Photos) by iamclime(m): 1:13pm On Nov 30, 2021
ichommy:

University of Ibadan

Yeah, U. of Ibadan. I know some who studied Archaeology and Geology. Used to go on digs then
Re: 1,200 Years Old Strange Mummy Tied In Net Rope Discovered In Peru(Photos) by Elidrisy20: 1:25pm On Nov 30, 2021
The fit be thief
Re: 1,200 Years Old Strange Mummy Tied In Net Rope Discovered In Peru(Photos) by Bruno3000(m): 1:45pm On Nov 30, 2021
slowice:
I hope say that rope wey I see there na the archaeologist people get am else which factory produce such fine rope over 1200yrs ago
NP mind them. Which rope fit last for more than a thousand years? grin
Re: 1,200 Years Old Strange Mummy Tied In Net Rope Discovered In Peru(Photos) by TrajansKong: 1:48pm On Nov 30, 2021
blackslayer:
Just read the statements on the first page and you can be sure as hell Nigeria has no future. No intellectual curiosity rather they ascribe everything to superstition.

This whole thread is very depressing and embarrassing.

Over 1,200 years ago people were had measured the circumference of the Earth. They had invented and were using differential gearing. they built monumental structures and complexes that stand today.

And here we are in 2021 being amazed by the properties of twisted twine and jabbering about ghosts, spirits and jaga jaga phokkrie.

2020 we started to make our own pencils in Nigeria.

We must do better.

1 Like

Re: 1,200 Years Old Strange Mummy Tied In Net Rope Discovered In Peru(Photos) by Caesar25: 1:50pm On Nov 30, 2021
They should continue archeologizin, very soon them go see wetin dem de find
English na your mate
Re: 1,200 Years Old Strange Mummy Tied In Net Rope Discovered In Peru(Photos) by hokafor(m): 2:10pm On Nov 30, 2021
[quote author=slowice post=108066618]I hope say that rope wey I see there na the archaeologist people get am else which factory produce such fine rope over 1200yrs ago [. Good observation
Re: 1,200 Years Old Strange Mummy Tied In Net Rope Discovered In Peru(Photos) by perdollar(m): 2:12pm On Nov 30, 2021
Looks more like d Yoruba ancestor that desended to earth wt chain
Re: 1,200 Years Old Strange Mummy Tied In Net Rope Discovered In Peru(Photos) by DeHorus: 2:24pm On Nov 30, 2021
Hanks0000:
Hmmm.
Wonder what the person did to deserve to be tied like that...
These archeologists have got to be careful.. I do not wanna read about how a mummy turned someone into a Zombie..
It should abeg so I will bribe it to aso rock to Nigerians problem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Airasia Flight Found Upside Down At The Bottom Of The Sea . / Russian Plane Crash-Landed In Cornfield After Engines Suck In Birds(Pics) / How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.