Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

EFCC Arrests 60 At "Yahoo Boys’" Awards Night In Abeokuta - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Arrests 60 At "Yahoo Boys’" Awards Night In Abeokuta (52506 Views)

Military Destroys 23 Illegal Refineries, Arrests 60 Oil Thieves / See Castle Where Queen Elizabeth Spent A Night In Ijebu Ode 1956 (photos) / EFCC Arrests 60 At Yahoo Boys’ Awards Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests 60 At "Yahoo Boys’" Awards Night In Abeokuta by ecomalchemist(m): 9:48pm On Nov 29, 2021
Don't do yahoo..

Learn a trade, skill, digital skill or business..

Find someone who is doing a business and making sales offline. You’ll find many of them in Onitsha, Computer village, Aba, Alaba, Aspamda, Idumota, etc.
Most of these people have no idea what goes on online. They also do not care what goes on online.

All they care about is making sales and getting
money flowing into the business daily.

Be their online person.

Bring their business online, and advertise to those who want what they sell.

You will make money doing this.
You’ll make a lot of money doing this.

As a woman, you can open an online shop for that woman selling lace in Aba, and add money on top onto for yourself. That’s your own profit on every sale.
As a guy, you can open an online store store for that man selling computers at Computer village.

Read information from Google and publish content about computers and what people should look out for before buying a laptop.
More people would begin to reach out to you when need laptops.

Reach out to that guy who makes shoes and footwear in your neighborhood and be their online guy.
Promote what they make online and add your own profit.

Look around you, look where others are neglecting, you’ll find a gem.

You can’t afford to be idle for long.
You can’t afford to stay broke.
You can’t afford to continue earning a meagre salary every month.

You don’t need to be a genius to make money online, and have a better life.

Look for a business that is offline, bring it online and get them SALES.

You will make a lot of money.
Not just money...

You will build your confidence.
Your influence will grow, and...
You’ll attract more opportunities to yourself.
You need to start operating smartly.

Look for a business that is offline, bring it online and get them SALES.
Thank me later when you hit your first M.

Gadget importation guide from US available for everyone, it's free..

Hit me up via my number in sig

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 60 At "Yahoo Boys’" Awards Night In Abeokuta by Dicktionary: 9:52pm On Nov 29, 2021
To God be the glory, I narrowly escaped. I was nominated in three categories; the best Bomber of the year, Best Street icon of the year, Format initiator of the year.

I received a call from Bawa to leave the premises immediately before his EFCC boys launched their siege

Cc.
D!ckLuvBawa

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 60 At "Yahoo Boys’" Awards Night In Abeokuta by Sifon599: 9:53pm On Nov 29, 2021
Lalasticlala.....what the Bleep this.
Re: EFCC Arrests 60 At "Yahoo Boys’" Awards Night In Abeokuta by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 29, 2021
2021 Ballon d'yahoo... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 60 At "Yahoo Boys’" Awards Night In Abeokuta by GenAbacha(m): 9:54pm On Nov 29, 2021
Olam09:
Lol.. this made my day grin foolish people making making hard working guys look Lazy..

Before you quote me let me tell you this.. I'm better than those motherfuckers.. is not about bragging i no dey do yahoo but money dey enter steadily, i get wetin dey make money for me so quote me at your own peril mf.

A king who has to remind you that he is king…
Re: EFCC Arrests 60 At "Yahoo Boys’" Awards Night In Abeokuta by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 29, 2021
So they packed 60+ guys and y'all entered bus? Thought there's strength in numbers. No resistance whatsoever? Ha ba...

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 60 At "Yahoo Boys’" Awards Night In Abeokuta by InoGetJoy: 9:59pm On Nov 29, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Arrested?.......Suspected?

Evidence - Exotic car? Laptop? Mobile phone?

[img]https://c./tFQUgt6s2jYAAAAd/columbo-clublumbo.gif[/img]

What can you actually charge them with?

...this is becoming a joke!
Aswear, it's totally disgusting. How does possession of these items mean they're fraudsters?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 60 At "Yahoo Boys’" Awards Night In Abeokuta by InoGetJoy: 10:03pm On Nov 29, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:
And these bunglers expect people to believe this donkey sh*t they just released? What do they take Nigerians for? A pack of dunces?!
Isn't it obvious that they take us as a pack of dunces? They arrest people and then start "investigating", what rubbish is that? This country has gone to the dogs
Re: EFCC Arrests 60 At "Yahoo Boys’" Awards Night In Abeokuta by Akharmony: 10:04pm On Nov 29, 2021
The gentle man heading Efcc unit Mr Bawa must not forget too soon that the present Nigeria under the leadership of wolfs & blood sucking demons is not worth dying for... I also dont think taking pictures of young mens even without trials and puting it on media is not the best apprach to fighting corruption
Re: EFCC Arrests 60 At "Yahoo Boys’" Awards Night In Abeokuta by InoGetJoy: 10:04pm On Nov 29, 2021
Optimistguy1969:
Dem den bold reach like this to dey organize AWARDS NIGHT?

Things dey occur o
Do you really believe what you read up there? Does owning a car, phone, laptop or organizing/attending an award automatically make someone a fraudster? Na waa to you

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 60 At "Yahoo Boys’" Awards Night In Abeokuta by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 29, 2021
K

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 60 At "Yahoo Boys’" Awards Night In Abeokuta by Komu1048(m): 10:09pm On Nov 29, 2021
inoki247:
The event tagged “Peer Youths Awards”, investigation revealed, was organized to reward high-level internet fraudsters...

Imagine see what they came up with mak dem show us the banner or dere investigations wey reveal reward for high level internet fraudsters...

I'm sure ones dey hear say na youth program the next thing that comes to dere mind is to storm dere anything Youth gathering for south doz not giv dem rest of mind..

He fit be say na Cryptoo app dem see for dere phones so...

they will always look for a way to justify there lawlessness...

When I see statement like this I'm not surprised after all u guys made-up 65% of the youth and 25% are also ur broke friends shouting Opor opor anytime u r spending ur ill-gotten wealth. It's only 10% of us that really condemn yahoo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 60 At "Yahoo Boys’" Awards Night In Abeokuta by omoadeleye(m): 10:11pm On Nov 29, 2021
NwaNimo1:

Yahoo boy award is being done there, are you in your right state of mind?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 60 At "Yahoo Boys’" Awards Night In Abeokuta by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:12pm On Nov 29, 2021
did they say....Yahoo boys award night?!?!?!

[img]https://c./_0lB_vjj084AAAAC/well-done-clap.gif[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 60 At "Yahoo Boys’" Awards Night In Abeokuta by inoki247: 10:17pm On Nov 29, 2021
Komu1048:

When I see statement like this I'm not surprised after all u guys made-up 65% of the youth and 25% are also ur broke friends shouting Opor opor anytime u r spending ur ill-gotten wealth. It's only 10% of us that really condemn yahoo

from what I wrote so is supporting Yahoo I know you're among the people that jus hate others cause they're making it..

Have you ever seen in any country where there law enforcement just storm an event and start packing people...

You people should keep supporting them until he reach your turn nd also tag u as a Yahoo boy without any concrete evidence..

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 60 At "Yahoo Boys’" Awards Night In Abeokuta by Bestie01(f): 10:20pm On Nov 29, 2021
Abzolutezero:
Original chase or pirated? How much does it go for?
soft copies
Re: EFCC Arrests 60 At "Yahoo Boys’" Awards Night In Abeokuta by golor(m): 10:34pm On Nov 29, 2021
Moferere:
check back in 6 weeks time, they will be freed the same way they freed that Anambra g-boy
B-Lord or what is the name of that lousy boy?

The once they recently caught in portharcourt that they uploaded their names and pictures! They have been freed just two weeks in custody. Failed country

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 60 At "Yahoo Boys’" Awards Night In Abeokuta by samwillyco1(m): 10:43pm On Nov 29, 2021
Useless agency intimidating youths of the country
Re: EFCC Arrests 60 At "Yahoo Boys’" Awards Night In Abeokuta by Lancer47(m): 10:52pm On Nov 29, 2021
Olam09:
Lol.. this made my day grin foolish people making making hard working guys look Lazy..

Before you quote me let me tell you this.. I'm better than those motherfuckers.. is not about bragging i no dey do yahoo but money dey enter steadily, i get wetin dey make money for me so quote me at your own peril mf.
show me way boss :'
Re: EFCC Arrests 60 At "Yahoo Boys’" Awards Night In Abeokuta by Olam09(m): 10:57pm On Nov 29, 2021
Foolishbuhari:

Baba shi shi like this you no get. E no dey hard to know who no get... Na dem dey brag pass. Abi na doz your dirty book when you dey sell you Wan use go buy Azul? grin grin grin cheesy

Those dirty books your daddy can't even read a word from grin
Re: EFCC Arrests 60 At "Yahoo Boys’" Awards Night In Abeokuta by Olam09(m): 10:58pm On Nov 29, 2021
Foolishbuhari:

Baba shi shi like this you no get. E no dey hard to know who no get... Na dem dey brag pass. Abi na doz your dirty book when you dey sell you Wan use go buy Azul? grin grin grin cheesy

Those dirty books your daddy can't even read a word from grin you ask for it though..
Re: EFCC Arrests 60 At "Yahoo Boys’" Awards Night In Abeokuta by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 29, 2021
After a hard day job, i come to nairaland to read bullshits that makes me crack my ribs. grin grin Yahoo boys award night, like wtf grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 60 At "Yahoo Boys’" Awards Night In Abeokuta by Dalby(m): 11:01pm On Nov 29, 2021
NwaNimo1:

What is contained in the laptops and phones are the evidence...not the laptop and phone which almost every other person has....
Re: EFCC Arrests 60 At "Yahoo Boys’" Awards Night In Abeokuta by creatorsverse(m): 11:04pm On Nov 29, 2021
They are hosting their own Yahoo D'or
Re: EFCC Arrests 60 At "Yahoo Boys’" Awards Night In Abeokuta by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 29, 2021
NwaNimo1:

actually this is no longer a joke!!!!
Re: EFCC Arrests 60 At "Yahoo Boys’" Awards Night In Abeokuta by Elvisu: 11:25pm On Nov 29, 2021
I pray there will be no #EndEfcc# protest soon.
Re: EFCC Arrests 60 At "Yahoo Boys’" Awards Night In Abeokuta by Mistermamus(m): 11:29pm On Nov 29, 2021
Olam09:

am hungry send me money
Re: EFCC Arrests 60 At "Yahoo Boys’" Awards Night In Abeokuta by anonymous1759(m): 11:29pm On Nov 29, 2021
NwaNimo1:

It’s a pity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oshiomhole And Iara At The Coronation Of The Oba Of Benin (Photos) / Sani Abacha's Grandchildren In Mecca For The Holy Pilgrimage / Davido ‘hails’ President Buhari As He Delivers Speech To The Nation (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.