Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

EFCC Arrests 60 At "Yahoo Boys’" Awards Night In Abeokuta - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Arrests 60 At "Yahoo Boys’" Awards Night In Abeokuta (52507 Views)

Military Destroys 23 Illegal Refineries, Arrests 60 Oil Thieves / See Castle Where Queen Elizabeth Spent A Night In Ijebu Ode 1956 (photos) / EFCC Arrests 60 At Yahoo Boys’ Awards Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests 60 At "Yahoo Boys’" Awards Night In Abeokuta by Nobody: 6:03am On Nov 30, 2021
Olam09:
Lol.. this made my day grin foolish people making making hard working guys look Lazy..

Before you quote me let me tell you this.. I'm better than those motherfuckers.. is not about bragging i no dey do yahoo but money dey enter steadily, i get wetin dey make money for me so quote me at your own peril mf.
You're still stupid for believing those youngsters are yahoo boys as labelled by EFCC. It only goes to expose ur true frustrated soul. Keep lying to urself poor church rat
Re: EFCC Arrests 60 At "Yahoo Boys’" Awards Night In Abeokuta by Redemption77: 6:24am On Nov 30, 2021
Athina1982:
contact 08037111012 he is a security operative he might be able to help u retrieve the money

Thanks a lot Mr
Re: EFCC Arrests 60 At "Yahoo Boys’" Awards Night In Abeokuta by holycup(m): 6:34am On Nov 30, 2021
EndSARS dey learn when this EFCC cup go full.
Re: EFCC Arrests 60 At "Yahoo Boys’" Awards Night In Abeokuta by Komu1048(m): 6:38am On Nov 30, 2021
inoki247:

from what I wrote so is supporting Yahoo I know you're among the people that jus hate others cause they're making it..

Have you ever seen in any country where there law enforcement just storm an event and start packing people...

You people should keep supporting them until he reach your turn nd also tag u as a Yahoo boy without any concrete evidence..

Oga this is not random picking people on the street, no one does that anymore. But for them Organizing award night shows how morally bankrupt the society have turn to. Anyway if their mothers can come up with one student association to protest, then who are you not to shower love on your colleagues. And u know what people like me will never keep quiet, even if the society na award them chieftaincy.
Re: EFCC Arrests 60 At "Yahoo Boys’" Awards Night In Abeokuta by Olam09(m): 7:07am On Nov 30, 2021
killmods:

You're still stupid for believing those youngsters are yahoo boys as labelled by EFCC. It only goes to expose ur true frustrated soul. Keep lying to urself poor church rat

You are stupid for shielding Yahoo activities, you gonna meet your Waterloo soon.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 60 At "Yahoo Boys’" Awards Night In Abeokuta by olas24u(f): 7:27am On Nov 30, 2021
ivolt:

When hisbah arrest beer drinkers, do you ask "why can't this happen in my state"?
what is the correlation between the 2?you cannot be arresting young people and always tagging them yahoo ,having a laptop or phone does not make you yahoo .
Re: EFCC Arrests 60 At "Yahoo Boys’" Awards Night In Abeokuta by Mycometp3(m): 7:28am On Nov 30, 2021
yahoo award...OGA ooo
Re: EFCC Arrests 60 At "Yahoo Boys’" Awards Night In Abeokuta by Seun360(m): 7:40am On Nov 30, 2021
DamianX:
Brown roof republic where criminality and skull mining are celebrated. Which 1 is yahoo award night. Tufia hushpuppi them

Go and see how your ladies dey follow dem like ant dey follow sugar.
Re: EFCC Arrests 60 At "Yahoo Boys’" Awards Night In Abeokuta by Foolishbuhari: 7:44am On Nov 30, 2021
Olam09:

Those dirty books your daddy can't even read a word from grin you ask for it though..

LMAO!! They will tell you readers are winners when even the seller isn't a winner grin

And you're right. My father would probably be too busy being productive to indulge himself in the intellectually bereft pages you sell as books
Re: EFCC Arrests 60 At "Yahoo Boys’" Awards Night In Abeokuta by 989900: 7:46am On Nov 30, 2021
EFCC is doing a huge disservice to itself and the nation at large. This is not how to investigate, arrest and prosecute crime.

This is just a very good way to propagate lawlessness and anarchy.
A very good way to enrich corrupt officers.

Citizens would report financial crimes to the EFCC, but nothing would be done, especially when it's not millions in questions.

We're not talking about catching drug dealers, armed robbers, gun runners, or terrorists here. EFCC is supposed to be an intelligent unit that is financial intelligently several steps ahead of the game; not this.

This why they lose cases -- well, the objective has never been about winning cases, rather -- extortion!

This shenanigans would come full circle.
Re: EFCC Arrests 60 At "Yahoo Boys’" Awards Night In Abeokuta by bigcasava1(m): 7:50am On Nov 30, 2021
Re: EFCC Arrests 60 At "Yahoo Boys’" Awards Night In Abeokuta by christtar(m): 7:59am On Nov 30, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Arrested?.......Suspected?

Evidence - Exotic car? Laptop? Mobile phone?

[img]https://c./tFQUgt6s2jYAAAAd/columbo-clublumbo.gif[/img]

What can you actually charge them with?

...this is becoming a joke!

What do you know apart from your follow come ignorance
Re: EFCC Arrests 60 At "Yahoo Boys’" Awards Night In Abeokuta by christtar(m): 8:02am On Nov 30, 2021
adekolaelect:
Stupid senseless Yahoo guys was arrested by bastard ........... in Nigeria both of them are threat and parasite to our society . Ise kii pa Eniyan sugban Ayo.

I am sure your bastardized views will change the day your father's pension will be wiped out of his account . Oniranu
Re: EFCC Arrests 60 At "Yahoo Boys’" Awards Night In Abeokuta by adekolaelect(m): 8:21am On Nov 30, 2021
christtar:

I am sure your bastardized views will change the day your father's pension will be wiped out of his account . Oniranu
Do this one get sense or you just read without understanding If there is no Yahoo who will stupid Security arrest both of them are Threat to our society . Or do you want to tell me both are not the same ? I don't pray to fall victim of both.
Re: EFCC Arrests 60 At "Yahoo Boys’" Awards Night In Abeokuta by Xisnin(m): 8:28am On Nov 30, 2021
mrvitalis:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/efcc-claims-ignorance-over-raid-on-gbenga-daniels-abeokuta-hotel/%3famp

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/497876-gunmen-invade-former-ogun-governor-gbenga-daniels-hotel.html

You want more or u want to run and hide ?

I think comprehension is the problem here if you actually read the link you posted.
Even the headline "claim ignorance" doesn't support you.

The PRO of the EFCC, Ibadan office, Tokunbo Odebiyi, simply said, “I have no information about the operation. I’m not aware of any invasion of any hotel in Abeokuta.”

Also, his counterpart in Lagos, Ayo Oyewole, said he was not aware of the raid.

The first spokesman said he has no information of an "invasion". The second claimed he was not aware.
Both statements can be 100 percent correct at the time as spokesmen are not part of the enforcement team. They are only briefed much later.

These men's answers simply translate into "I don't know".

Denial is a statement that It didn't happen.

If someone at work asked whether your kids has returned from school and you respond
you are not aware.
Does that mean you are denying they have returned?
Re: EFCC Arrests 60 At "Yahoo Boys’" Awards Night In Abeokuta by Olam09(m): 8:32am On Nov 30, 2021
Foolishbuhari:

LMAO!! They will tell you readers are winners when even the seller isn't a winner grin

And you're right. My father would probably be too busy being productive to indulge himself in the intellectually bereft pages you sell as books

Actually your asshole did not even use those two English grammar words correctly, try checking dictionary before spewing your usual trash. If you do check dictionary very well we won't know here.
Re: EFCC Arrests 60 At "Yahoo Boys’" Awards Night In Abeokuta by mrvitalis(m): 8:37am On Nov 30, 2021
Xisnin:

I think comprehension is the problem here if you actually read the link you posted.
Even the headline "claim ignorance" doesn't support you.

The first spokesman said he has no information of an "invasion". The second claimed he was not aware.
Both statements can be 100 percent correct at the time as spokesmen are not part of the enforcement team. They are only briefed much later.

These men's answers simply translate into "I don't know".

Denial is a statement that It didn't happen.

If someone at work asked whether your kids has returned from school and you respond
you are not aware.
Does that mean you are denying they have returned?
If that makes you sleep at night
For a raid of this his magnitude and the state PRO doesn't know about it after 24 hours of the operation ?

Why did it take them over 36 hours to release a statement?

Trust me you would be a victim of something similar sooner or later that u can take to the bank
Re: EFCC Arrests 60 At "Yahoo Boys’" Awards Night In Abeokuta by Olam09(m): 8:47am On Nov 30, 2021
Foolishbuhari:

Why do i even have to argue with a cannabis smoker like you? Lowlife motherfucker trying to make a living from selling weeds, his idiot even called it babies grin no wonder he's pained about my books.

Re: EFCC Arrests 60 At "Yahoo Boys’" Awards Night In Abeokuta by Moferere: 8:51am On Nov 30, 2021
IJOBA11:
WHILE TINUBU IS ROAMING THE STREET OF LAGOS WITHOUT ANY HARASSMENT FROM DSS OR EFCC.

I am here just to catch my fun.
Despite your stupid reply, I still clicked on like button
Re: EFCC Arrests 60 At "Yahoo Boys’" Awards Night In Abeokuta by Foolishbuhari: 9:46am On Nov 30, 2021
Olam09:

Actually your asshole did not even use those two English grammar words correctly, try checking dictionary before spewing your usual trash. If you do check dictionary very well we won't know here.

grin grin grin the ass hole book seller is pained. Understandably too! grin And oh yes I smoke and you should do well to exhume other topics and posts of mine since I got under your skin so bad you went "a-digging". grin cheesy But I know you won't do that cos you could never measure up.

For the records, my dealer probably has a brighter future than you'd ever have selling those trash-bound exhibits of your mental emptiness grin grin cheesy smiley

Modified: That you had to quote me twice, I must have done real damage grin book selling rat!
Re: EFCC Arrests 60 At "Yahoo Boys’" Awards Night In Abeokuta by Kissiemu(m): 9:51am On Nov 30, 2021
ivolt:

When hisbah arrest beer drinkers, do you ask "why can't this happen in my state"?
It's ironical but your comment was funny and made sense at the same time.
Re: EFCC Arrests 60 At "Yahoo Boys’" Awards Night In Abeokuta by Olam09(m): 9:53am On Nov 30, 2021
Foolishbuhari:

grin grin grin the ass hole book seller is pained. Understandably too! grin And oh yes I smoke and you should do well to exhume other topics and posts of mine since I got under your skin so bad you went "a-digging". grin cheesy But I know you won't do that cos you could never measure up.

For the records, my dealer probably has a brighter future than you'd ever have selling those trash-bound exhibits of your mental emptiness grin grin cheesy smiley

Modified: That you had to quote me twice, I must have done real damage grin book selling rat!

grin NFA! Hopless youth taking refugee from weed smoking and substance abuse. Mf
Re: EFCC Arrests 60 At "Yahoo Boys’" Awards Night In Abeokuta by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 30, 2021
Olam09:

You are stupid for shielding Yahoo activities, you gonna meet your Waterloo soon.
You have already met ur Waterloo. Fool how am I shielding anyone. It's ur type that gets angry at young and successful men like they're the cause of ur present miserable condition of living. Get engaged in something resourceful and stop being an idiot.

Modified: N.a. books u even dey sell... It's well
Re: EFCC Arrests 60 At "Yahoo Boys’" Awards Night In Abeokuta by Elbinawi: 10:09am On Nov 30, 2021
After denying raid, EFCC parades 60 ‘Yahoo Boys’ arrested at Gbenga Daniel’s Conference Hotel - News Report

Mee:

Nigeria is today undoubtedly the most corrupt nation in the world but the anti-corruption agency EFCC have no job to do. Yes, the EFCC is jobless with notorious treasury looters everywhere.

Youths in Ogun state that organized Peer Group Award were arrested and paraded as "Yahoo Boys (internet fraudsters)".

And if we may ask them what happened to the bigger and biggest Yahoo Boys that are looting billions of billions? What happened to the economic terrorists in the National Assembly parading as Lawmakers? What happened to Buhari's girlfriend, the humanitarian Minister, who e-fed thousands of school children during the lockdown of Coronavirus?

The present head of EFCC is the worst that has ever occupied that seat. Worst than Magu - the treasury Thief.

#ElbinawiTweets
Re: EFCC Arrests 60 At "Yahoo Boys’" Awards Night In Abeokuta by Olam09(m): 10:10am On Nov 30, 2021
killmods:

You have already met ur Waterloo. Fool how am I shielding anyone. It's ur type that gets angry at young and successful men like they're the cause of ur present miserable condition of living. Get engaged in something resourceful and stop being an idiot.

Lol, how would i be angry with a successful individual when I'm one. You'd have said I'm angry with people with diabolic way of living.. it's not new to me since Yahoo has been come a norm in the society where bad parents even encourage their children to indulge in it. I can blame you I'd blame the rotten society you live in Mf.
Re: EFCC Arrests 60 At "Yahoo Boys’" Awards Night In Abeokuta by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 30, 2021
Olam09:

Lol, how would i be angry with a successful individual when I'm one. You'd have said I'm angry with people with diabolic way of living.. it's not new to me since Yahoo has been come a norm in the society where bad parents even encourage their children to indulge in it. I can blame you I'd blame the rotten society you live in Mf.
You nor go face ur book now u idiot. Someone who has seen real success doesn't relate with others like u do. Keep being bitter and angry at other people's success stupid nitwit
Re: EFCC Arrests 60 At "Yahoo Boys’" Awards Night In Abeokuta by Foolishbuhari: 10:42am On Nov 30, 2021
Olam09:

grin NFA! Hopless youth taking refugee from weed smoking and substance abuse. Mf

You're loosing steam bitch! Cuss some more. You're getting tired?

Then isn't it quite hilarious that the book seller who also doubles as a troll, calls someone NFA? cheesy cheesy grin If you got paid for every time you opened those clout chasing threads of yours on NL, you'd probably be better off than now. But as they say; wisdom is a luxury to the fool cheesy wink grin grin grin
Re: EFCC Arrests 60 At "Yahoo Boys’" Awards Night In Abeokuta by Qualer: 11:11am On Nov 30, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Arrested?.......Suspected?

Evidence - Exotic car? Laptop? Mobile phone?

[img]https://c./tFQUgt6s2jYAAAAd/columbo-clublumbo.gif[/img]

What can you actually charge them with?

...this is becoming a joke!

If only there was a good legal system in place, inanities like these will not prevail... but unfortunately...

Imagine arresting people without evidence and for no reason!!
Re: EFCC Arrests 60 At "Yahoo Boys’" Awards Night In Abeokuta by Ovamboland(m): 12:20pm On Nov 30, 2021
FarahAideed:
EFCC should have some shame , you went to a youth award night and packed all the youth you could get and now you have labelled them Yahoo boys .. in 2021 Buhari is saying Laptop , mobile phones and cars are symbols of crime?

This is where you'll be found defending the right of criminals to ply their trade.
If I get caught in this situation my bank statements showing who paid it and for what service I rendered. My tax payments will also correspond with my income and properties I have.

But you are here pretending you want a better country but opposing any kind of accountability from young boys. Let them show how they acquired their property so they can go home.
Re: EFCC Arrests 60 At "Yahoo Boys’" Awards Night In Abeokuta by FarahAideed: 12:32pm On Nov 30, 2021
Ovamboland:

This is where you'll be found defending the right of criminals to ply their trade.
If I get caught in this situation my bank statements showing who paid it and for what service I rendered. My tax payments will also correspond with my income and properties I have.

But you are here pretending you want a better country but opposing any kind of accountability from young boys. Let them show how they acquired their property so they can go home.

That's not how it works with EFCC , once you are arrested whether you are found wanting or not you must pay bail and that is what this s is about ..these 60 boys will have to part with nothing less than 700k if you are not found wanting and upto 3 million if any dirt is found on you before they are set free ...with the level of poverty in Nigeria today the govt should be looking for how people acquired poverty instead of catching people blindly without any evidence
Re: EFCC Arrests 60 At "Yahoo Boys’" Awards Night In Abeokuta by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 30, 2021
Akharmony:
The gentle man heading Efcc unit Mr Bawa must not forget too soon that the present Nigeria under the leadership of wolfs & blood sucking demons is not worth dying for... I also dont think taking pictures of young mens even without trials and puting it on media is not the best apprach to fighting corruption
Mr. Bawa is overdoing it abeg. Why not out his searchlight on the Northern region the same way he is doing to those down south?
Rich Hausa kids that also run email scams and other racketeerings for their fathers, nko?
Besides, he should go get the big whips in their offices and stop feeling like an accomplished national hero going after the younger guys. All the civil servants that loot in abj , how about them? Lol...this country is still a joke sha.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 60 At "Yahoo Boys’" Awards Night In Abeokuta by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 30, 2021
Naija

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sani Abacha's Grandchildren In Mecca For The Holy Pilgrimage / Davido ‘hails’ President Buhari As He Delivers Speech To The Nation (photo) / Twitter Ban: Malami Has Assured Adeboye, Others Will Be Prosecuted - Lai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.