Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,323 members, 7,815,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

EFCC Arrests 60 At "Yahoo Boys’" Awards Night In Abeokuta - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Arrests 60 At "Yahoo Boys’" Awards Night In Abeokuta (52505 Views)

Military Destroys 23 Illegal Refineries, Arrests 60 Oil Thieves / See Castle Where Queen Elizabeth Spent A Night In Ijebu Ode 1956 (photos) / EFCC Arrests 60 At Yahoo Boys’ Awards Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests 60 At "Yahoo Boys’" Awards Night In Abeokuta by KingDash: 11:30pm On Nov 29, 2021
Olam09:
Lol.. this made my day grin foolish people making making hard working guys look Lazy..

Before you quote me let me tell you this.. I'm better than those motherfuckers.. is not about bragging i no dey do yahoo but money dey enter steadily, i get wetin dey make money for me so quote me at your own peril mf.
useless thing... yahoo is here to stay.
Re: EFCC Arrests 60 At "Yahoo Boys’" Awards Night In Abeokuta by ComeToJesus: 11:34pm On Nov 29, 2021
Maxymilliano:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=265225575640653&id=100064596373289

I never knew that award nites could be attended with knicker and bathroom slippers.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 60 At "Yahoo Boys’" Awards Night In Abeokuta by IJOBA11: 11:35pm On Nov 29, 2021
Moferere:
check back in 6 weeks time, they will be freed the same way they freed that Anambra g-boy
B-Lord
or what is the name of that lousy boy?
WHILE TINUBU IS ROAMING THE STREET OF LAGOS WITHOUT ANY HARASSMENT FROM DSS OR EFCC.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 60 At "Yahoo Boys’" Awards Night In Abeokuta by Germi9: 11:58pm On Nov 29, 2021
A closer look at the picture doesn’t look like these boys were party dressed abi they arrested random boys to prove a point
Re: EFCC Arrests 60 At "Yahoo Boys’" Awards Night In Abeokuta by FKMagazine(m): 12:04am On Nov 30, 2021
No shame, nothing like integrity again
Chai... These new generation of youth are getting destroyed with ignorance & mediocrity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 60 At "Yahoo Boys’" Awards Night In Abeokuta by melodyisaac: 12:05am On Nov 30, 2021
Olam09:
Lol.. this made my day grin foolish people making making hard working guys look Lazy..

Before you quote me let me tell you this.. I'm better than those motherfuckers.. is not about bragging i no dey do yahoo but money dey enter steadily, i get wetin dey make money for me so quote me at your own peril mf.
parking innocent people like sardin made your day, brother I can really see how frustrated you are. Please stay away from suicidal materials. You call yourself a hard working Nigerian because you have a 2 dollar book that you've not sold upto 10 copies on amazon. Agụrụ ga anyụ gị anya

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests 60 At "Yahoo Boys’" Awards Night In Abeokuta by ShaqFu: 12:07am On Nov 30, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Arrested?.......Suspected?

Evidence - Exotic car? Laptop? Mobile phone?

[img]https://c./tFQUgt6s2jYAAAAd/columbo-clublumbo.gif[/img]

What can you actually charge them with?

...this is becoming a joke!
Not having a legal means of income.
Re: EFCC Arrests 60 At "Yahoo Boys’" Awards Night In Abeokuta by marhez43(f): 12:16am On Nov 30, 2021
No b thir fault.the real yahoo boys they supose catch no concern them #Tinubu #so #bh #lm.tak i own #fakebuharimustgo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 60 At "Yahoo Boys’" Awards Night In Abeokuta by MiaBeer(m): 12:19am On Nov 30, 2021
We need mandatory lie detector test on all Nigerian officials, especially Police, Immigration and EFCC officers.

Things will get worse without it. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 60 At "Yahoo Boys’" Awards Night In Abeokuta by Jude273(m): 12:29am On Nov 30, 2021
Exotic cars!! Hmmm u sure that this efcc of a thing is not about to emulate sars? u wanna take them to curt and charge them for having exortic cars and laptop, while u dnt have. Envy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 60 At "Yahoo Boys’" Awards Night In Abeokuta by Burgerlomo: 12:35am On Nov 30, 2021
inoki247:
The event tagged “Peer Youths Awards”, investigation revealed, was organized to reward high-level internet fraudsters...

Imagine see what they came up with mak dem show us the banner or dere investigations wey reveal reward for high level internet fraudsters...

I'm sure ones dey hear say na youth program the next thing that comes to dere mind is to storm dere anything Youth gathering for south doz not giv dem rest of mind..

He fit be say na Cryptoo app dem see for dere phones so...

they will always look for a way to justify there lawlessness...

Well said cool

Re: EFCC Arrests 60 At "Yahoo Boys’" Awards Night In Abeokuta by Panda7(m): 12:38am On Nov 30, 2021
looks like African leaders programmed our continent to run on hardship. our corrupt leaders are looting money with care free while the struggling youth are locked up with no promise of a better tomorrow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 60 At "Yahoo Boys’" Awards Night In Abeokuta by calcal: 1:06am On Nov 30, 2021

exotic cars, electronic devices, laptop computers and mobile phones.

possessing the above is a crime.

Enjoy
Re: EFCC Arrests 60 At "Yahoo Boys’" Awards Night In Abeokuta by Olam09(m): 1:23am On Nov 30, 2021
melodyisaac:
parking innocent people like sardin made your day, brother I can really see how frustrated you are. Please stay away from suicidal materials. You call yourself a hard working Nigerian because you have a 2 dollar book that you've not sold upto 10 copies on amazon. Agụrụ ga anyụ gị anya

How the hell do you know they're innocent, they were busted period.. and do you think every other person are like you that can't afford a two dollar book? Dumbass!
Re: EFCC Arrests 60 At "Yahoo Boys’" Awards Night In Abeokuta by wink2015(m): 1:44am On Nov 30, 2021
ecomalchemist:
Don't do yahoo..

Learn a trade, skill, digital skill or business..

Find someone who is doing a business and making sales offline. You’ll find many of them in Onitsha, Computer village, Aba, Alaba, Aspamda, Idumota, etc.
Most of these people have no idea what goes on online. They also do not care what goes on online.

All they care about is making sales and getting
money flowing into the business daily.

Be their online person.

Bring their business online, and advertise to those who want what they sell.

You will make money doing this.
You’ll make a lot of money doing this.

As a woman, you can open an online shop for that woman selling lace in Aba, and add money on top onto for yourself. That’s your own profit on every sale.
As a guy, you can open an online store store for that man selling computers at Computer village.

Read information from Google and publish content about computers and what people should look out for before buying a laptop.
More people would begin to reach out to you when need laptops.

Reach out to that guy who makes shoes and footwear in your neighborhood and be their online guy.
Promote what they make online and add your own profit.

Look around you, look where others are neglecting, you’ll find a gem.

You can’t afford to be idle for long.
You can’t afford to stay broke.
You can’t afford to continue earning a meagre salary every month.

You don’t need to be a genius to make money online, and have a better life.

Look for a business that is offline, bring it online and get them SALES.

You will make a lot of money.
Not just money...

You will build your confidence.
Your influence will grow, and...
You’ll attract more opportunities to yourself.
You need to start operating smartly.

Look for a business that is offline, bring it online and get them SALES.
Thank me later when you hit your first M.

Gadget importation guide from US available for everyone, it's free..

Hit me up via my number in sig

Even those so called offline trader still scam customer by adding extra profit.

They are no different from the gee-boy.
Re: EFCC Arrests 60 At "Yahoo Boys’" Awards Night In Abeokuta by Athina1982(f): 2:36am On Nov 30, 2021
Redemption77:
It is becoming too much these days, I mean fraud.
contact 08037111012 he is a security operative he might be able to help u retrieve the money
Re: EFCC Arrests 60 At "Yahoo Boys’" Awards Night In Abeokuta by donforeign: 2:54am On Nov 30, 2021
Moferere:
check back in 6 weeks time, they will be freed the same way they freed that Anambra g-boy
B-Lord or what is the name of that lousy boy?
did he scam you?
Efcc still have his 2 cars .

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 60 At "Yahoo Boys’" Awards Night In Abeokuta by treatise: 2:55am On Nov 30, 2021
NwaNimo1:

Nigeria has become a joke since 2015.
Re: EFCC Arrests 60 At "Yahoo Boys’" Awards Night In Abeokuta by treatise: 3:02am On Nov 30, 2021
The meaning of yahoo Boys these days: any person earning reasonably from online activities like crypto trading, forex, content creation, scam, and others that are beyond the comprehension of the government. Put differently, if you're not involved in physical trading, nor work in physical offices, nor farm and possess exotic cars and smart devices then you're YAHOO BOY.
Re: EFCC Arrests 60 At "Yahoo Boys’" Awards Night In Abeokuta by Cappoditutti: 3:04am On Nov 30, 2021
IPOB on the dance floor
Akwamkpuruamu:
Afonjas on da beat
Re: EFCC Arrests 60 At "Yahoo Boys’" Awards Night In Abeokuta by Ishilove: 3:53am On Nov 30, 2021
EFCC has become the new SARS.
Re: EFCC Arrests 60 At "Yahoo Boys’" Awards Night In Abeokuta by toujurs: 4:24am On Nov 30, 2021
Moferere:
B-Lord or what is the name of that lousy boy?
Oh that Instagram dude that flaunts his cars and pool baa, wow. I thought i was the only one that suspected that guy to be a fraudster, another is one B naira, they both claim to be into bitcoins, but if you see a yahoo boy in Nigeria. You will know, yahoo has casted in Nigeria. Its so shameful, Nigeria system has rottened.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 60 At "Yahoo Boys’" Awards Night In Abeokuta by toujurs: 4:27am On Nov 30, 2021
wink2015:

Even those so called offline trader still scam customer by adding extra profit.

They are no different from the gee-boy.
You are a stupid he goat. Common sense is far away from your brain.
Re: EFCC Arrests 60 At "Yahoo Boys’" Awards Night In Abeokuta by zoedew: 4:42am On Nov 30, 2021
NwaNimo1:

By the time EFCC is done processing the stuff there’ll be a lot to charge them with!
Re: EFCC Arrests 60 At "Yahoo Boys’" Awards Night In Abeokuta by ogwumgbe: 4:59am On Nov 30, 2021
inoki247:
The event tagged “Peer Youths Awards”, investigation revealed, was organized to reward high-level internet fraudsters...

Imagine see what they came up with mak dem show us the banner or dere investigations wey reveal reward for high level internet fraudsters...

I'm sure ones dey hear say na youth program the next thing that comes to dere mind is to storm dere anything Youth gathering for south doz not giv dem rest of mind..

He fit be say na Cryptoo app dem see for dere phones so...

they will always look for a way to justify there lawlessness...

Keep wailing, don't organise another end EFCC until they start killing like Sars. Nigerians are cowards and idiots

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 60 At "Yahoo Boys’" Awards Night In Abeokuta by joyandfaith: 5:04am On Nov 30, 2021
Maxymilliano:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=265225575640653&id=100064596373289

That is the reason for jailbreak. Efcc wouldn't investigate before arrest but they would start investigate after arrest.
Re: EFCC Arrests 60 At "Yahoo Boys’" Awards Night In Abeokuta by heniford2: 5:23am On Nov 30, 2021
EFCC is useless and Nigeria youth don't know dia right
Re: EFCC Arrests 60 At "Yahoo Boys’" Awards Night In Abeokuta by Tzar(m): 5:31am On Nov 30, 2021
Nigeria is truly a shithole country.
The security agents just profile people, tag them and arrest them.
No investigtion or evidence gathering is done! Later, Nigerians will be claiming that they are the giants of Africa. Big for nothing country mostly filled with stupid and evil people.
Re: EFCC Arrests 60 At "Yahoo Boys’" Awards Night In Abeokuta by RexTramadol1: 5:57am On Nov 30, 2021
NwaNimo1:

Well, I can tell you for a fact that the EFCC’s case against cybercrime comes with solid evidence 98 times out of 100….

In court they mostly plead guilty to have an option of fine or they exploit the option of plea bargain

Any other criminal matters might drag long but internet fraud, it’s most times instant judgment

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oshiomhole And Iara At The Coronation Of The Oba Of Benin (Photos) / Sani Abacha's Grandchildren In Mecca For The Holy Pilgrimage / Davido ‘hails’ President Buhari As He Delivers Speech To The Nation (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.