Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,105 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Ronaldo's Response To Pascal Ferré's Claim About Ballon D'or & Messi - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo's Response To Pascal Ferré's Claim About Ballon D'or & Messi (37911 Views)

'i've Won 3 Trophies, What More Could I Do?' - Ronaldo Talks About Ballon D'or / Watch video: Van Virgil's Comment About Ballon D'or / Luka Modrić: Five Things You Didn’t Know About Ballon D’or Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo's Response To Pascal Ferré's Claim About Ballon D'or & Messi by tollyboy5(m): 10:51pm On Nov 30, 2021
EyenNtokon:

na man u be, abi ah lie?
Lol she don tey 4 dis forum na woman
. man-u fan

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo's Response To Pascal Ferré's Claim About Ballon D'or & Messi by lahizak: 10:51pm On Nov 30, 2021
Siwel25:
https://twitter.com/i/status/1465381728814522373

Video which proves that Ronaldo said it. Ronaldo is the big liar here.
Whats a lie dere? I'm sure everybody knows Ronaldo wish to have more balon d'Or than Messi and Messi even said he pain am when Ronaldo equal am when he dey on 5. But then he claimed Ronaldo said that is his biggest ambition in football, dats d lie. Every footballer biggest ambition is to win the big big trophy with their team. Individual award that are always beaten. U wan get money pass ur brother, no mean say u whole purpose for existence na to get money pass ur brother
Re: Ronaldo's Response To Pascal Ferré's Claim About Ballon D'or & Messi by Zainabthegirl1(f): 10:56pm On Nov 30, 2021
Sensible man
Re: Ronaldo's Response To Pascal Ferré's Claim About Ballon D'or & Messi by Numerouno94(m): 10:58pm On Nov 30, 2021
Okhuadams:
you simply lack understanding and I feel sorry those looking up to you, what a pity

Ur opinion.
Re: Ronaldo's Response To Pascal Ferré's Claim About Ballon D'or & Messi by emonis88: 10:58pm On Nov 30, 2021
obembet:

RONALDO is that he always like to set himself straight with every criticism he receives......they said that he went to italy where he does not have any challenge at all.....he decided to join man u and prove his haters wrong.....they said that he will be relegated to europa league,guess what....he single handedly lead man u to CL round of 16......they say he is a penalty merchandise, he's got 10 goals this season with any penalty.....I just like the guy cause he believes in his own sweat,he might not be in contention for ballon d or,but he is always trying his best to improve himself more and more..

Lalasticlala
So Messi doesn't improve himself? This man led Argentina to win d Copa America after 8yrs since they won it last. Give credit to whom credit is due.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo's Response To Pascal Ferré's Claim About Ballon D'or & Messi by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 30, 2021
lahizak:

Whats a lie dere? I'm sure everybody knows Ronaldo wish to have more balon d'Or than Messi and Messi even said he pain am when Ronaldo equal am when he dey on 5. But then he claimed Ronaldo said that is his biggest ambition in football, dats d lie. Every footballer biggest ambition is to win the big big trophy with their team. Individual award that are always beaten. U wan get money pass ur brother, no mean say u whole purpose for existence na to get money pass ur brother

But he said it is one of his top ambitions. He should have ignored the French Editor because he said something close to that.
Re: Ronaldo's Response To Pascal Ferré's Claim About Ballon D'or & Messi by Bigchristo: 11:02pm On Nov 30, 2021
wealthgoddess:
Lol baba dey use style shade ballon d'or cux he no fit win am again...lolz him don forget those times wey be say he dey do gra gra with the award...this man ehn...
Guy take a chill pill Cristiano Ronaldo is not a write off when we talk about Ballon D’or there are other footballers who ended their career without winning a trophy nor an award then nor die so I wonder why you Think Cristiano is being pained for not winning the award, someone lied about using his name to promote his company he worked for and Cristiano is out to counter him from using his name, I am pretty sure if you’re in question you will do same so stop spewing nonsense
Re: Ronaldo's Response To Pascal Ferré's Claim About Ballon D'or & Messi by MrDoGood(m): 11:02pm On Nov 30, 2021
wealthgoddess:
Lol baba dey use style shade ballon d'or cux he no fit win am again...lolz him don forget those times wey be say he dey do gra gra with the award...this man ehn...

Read again. I don't think you understood what he wrote.
Re: Ronaldo's Response To Pascal Ferré's Claim About Ballon D'or & Messi by Numerouno94(m): 11:03pm On Nov 30, 2021
ThierryJay:
Ronaldo sef na the shameless liar. There is ample evidence in the public space where he categorically said he wanted to end up with more Ballon dors than Messi. So why is he denying now. As Baba don know he no fit win, the next stupid thing is to try to take the shine off Messi's glorious night. He failed!

That was how he lied that he was committed to Juve that the journalist leaking the story was just profiting off his name, yet a few days later Baba don comot Juve go Man U.

Mstchiuuuuuuuuuu

Hahahahaha grin grin
Re: Ronaldo's Response To Pascal Ferré's Claim About Ballon D'or & Messi by lahizak: 11:09pm On Nov 30, 2021
Siwel25:

But he said it is one of his top ambitions. He should have ignored the French Editor because he said something close to that.
Ignored? Look at the time and the way the French editor said it. Why did he said it at this time. He obviously tried to use it as a sort of propaganda
Re: Ronaldo's Response To Pascal Ferré's Claim About Ballon D'or & Messi by FKMagazine(m): 11:15pm On Nov 30, 2021
Ronaldo is my goat
Re: Ronaldo's Response To Pascal Ferré's Claim About Ballon D'or & Messi by clems88(m): 11:34pm On Nov 30, 2021
E pain am grin
Re: Ronaldo's Response To Pascal Ferré's Claim About Ballon D'or & Messi by aimmoney9: 11:52pm On Nov 30, 2021
Babaheekmat:
It's not today they have been using his name to lie.

We all know Messi actually won 3 ballon d or. Others are for other people.

I don't understand the hatred against Ronaldo by almost everyone in sports..

Are they intimidated by him or what? The hatred for him is unexplainable..

Especially when modric won balon d or..

Laughing
He intimidates them with tap ins.... grin grin
Re: Ronaldo's Response To Pascal Ferré's Claim About Ballon D'or & Messi by okuta007: 11:58pm On Nov 30, 2021
LesbianBoy:
Ronaldo don suffer for media people hand angry

Ronaldo get time to dey reply dem - A man with 5 Ballon D'Or should be content with his life.. what of great players like Ronaldo Nazario de Lima (el-phenomenon) and Ronaldinho Gaucho who won it once or twice, does that mean their places are not cemented as Soccer Greats in history? What about Samuel Eto'o Fils, Didier Drogba and Thierry Henry who never won the titles though they deserved it at some point in their careers - make dem dey cry abi? What about Magicians like Iniesta, Xavi and Aryen Robben who were the best among players at some point in years past - they never won it - so make them go hang abi? What about Mo Salah - who I honestly think is the best player in the world right now - aww I forgot he is Egyptian and bad for corporate sponsorship - IF his name was Salahdinho from Brazil, or Mario Salahorro from Italy of Argentina - then he will be given the AWARD without qualms

FOLKS - It is a rigged system !!!! - according to Trump, and someday we will ALL see just like the corruption of Bernard Tapie; the former owner of Olympic Marseille FC of France, who in the 1990's was convicted for match fixing and went to jail..., I wont be surprised that the Arab billionaire who owns PSG bought this award for Messi against Lewandowski just to package him enough to recoup the hundreds of millions of Euros he spent on bringing Messi to France - yes, never underestimate these football mafia - they run the game on and off the field - they run the media and all the pundits and they decide what you hear, what you see and what you think is happening in world football!!! - IF not that US and the UK breached all protocols to investigate FIFA using the interpol, who would believe Qatar 2022 world cup bid was bought and sold with the former FIFA president Sepp Blatter being in the middle of the mess

MY QUESTION IS - When has one's performance in Copa America ALONE been the yardstick to measure the Ballon d'Or award winner? so all the years Messi didnt win the Copa America, why were the key players in the teams that won the previous editions of copa not made to win the award? AWWW then it was club performance they considered. But now since Messi and Barca ended in the toilet last season, but he managed to win copa with Argentina- Now Copa is the most important yardstick to measure the award winner . RIDICULOUS!!!!
Re: Ronaldo's Response To Pascal Ferré's Claim About Ballon D'or & Messi by djon78(m): 12:05am On Dec 01, 2021
Kingcalls:
Pele and maradona dint win one , but are celebrated for the titles they won... champions league world cup league titles, goal records will always over run the balon dor... most people don't even know players like Owen, shevchenko nedved are past winners .... xavi and iniesta never won 1 , but are more celebrated than modric that has one cos they win super titles

Don't mind them

I think the problem are all these indomie generation that began watching football some couple of years ago

They will just be littering the place with all those Ronaldo Messi comparison. People won't hear word again.

It's because of the present era of football where we have very mediocre football players that two individual will win balloon d or 12 times between them.
Football is really wack now

I prefer the time we had zidane, Ronaldo de Lima, Luis Figo, Kaka, rivaldo, Pavel nedved, sevscenko, ronaldiho etc in one era.
All these were football greats

Now indomie generation will be making noise that only two men won the awards 12 times between them. They not knowing that they are watching quack football now.
Because if better footballers were around, there is no way only this two men will be winning it.

It's extremely shameful the quality and level of football being played now. Very shameful

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo's Response To Pascal Ferré's Claim About Ballon D'or & Messi by sportskid(m): 1:37am On Dec 01, 2021
iamkelvincent:

Oga people don't hate him, they just say the truth, I love Ronaldo and i follow him on all social media he's on, but the truth is messi is better, abi ona dey blind, try and watch the both of them it's very obvious, well sentiment no go allow ona talk the truth. So because of goals you go carry lukaku compare inesta or xavi. Or think of a better example yourself. Ona 2 dey bias

God bless you plenty
Re: Ronaldo's Response To Pascal Ferré's Claim About Ballon D'or & Messi by kenodrill: 1:56am On Dec 01, 2021
Apart from the tap in goals Ronaldo often scores I wonder what people enjoy in his kind of football.
Re: Ronaldo's Response To Pascal Ferré's Claim About Ballon D'or & Messi by Bamzyriches451: 2:39am On Dec 01, 2021
Tor
Re: Ronaldo's Response To Pascal Ferré's Claim About Ballon D'or & Messi by IAMPEDRO: 3:02am On Dec 01, 2021
Kingcalls:
Pele and maradona dint win one , but are celebrated for the titles they won... champions league world cup league titles, goal records will always over run the balon dor... most people don't even know players like Owen, shevchenko nedved are past winners .... xavi and iniesta never won 1 , but are more celebrated than modric that has one cos they win super titles
Exactly, that's what most baller fans don't know. People will be celebrated not because of what they won as individuals but for the entire team.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo's Response To Pascal Ferré's Claim About Ballon D'or & Messi by MASTERMIND04(m): 3:40am On Dec 01, 2021
Fahdiga:
Ronaldo is the best no matter what
Undisputed.
Re: Ronaldo's Response To Pascal Ferré's Claim About Ballon D'or & Messi by MrColdsweat: 4:21am On Dec 01, 2021
You fools have ruined football.

You turned football, a team sport to an individual sport.

Fvck messi..

Fvck Ronaldo...

.In a perfect world, every player at man city will be given a balon D'or because they play the best football.
Re: Ronaldo's Response To Pascal Ferré's Claim About Ballon D'or & Messi by Aiustn(m): 6:45am On Dec 01, 2021
well. I believe Pascal.
Re: Ronaldo's Response To Pascal Ferré's Claim About Ballon D'or & Messi by Upjis: 7:01am On Dec 01, 2021
obembet:
Cristiano Ronaldo’s response to Pascal Ferré saying that he will not end his career until he wins more Ballon d’Or than Messi: He lied for the publicity.

Here is the response

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CW3mpkfgtn8/?utm_medium=copy_link

This is one of the reasons blacks will remain slaves forever
Re: Ronaldo's Response To Pascal Ferré's Claim About Ballon D'or & Messi by Sonofman18: 7:25am On Dec 01, 2021
wealthgoddess:
He should go and learn how to be humble from lewandoski, abi why is it that the only time pendu refuses to attend the award ceremony is when he is not winning it.? grin
Oh! I almost forgot...baba dey Dubai dey receive Dubai d'or grin grin

Make I ask was Ronaldo the only person that didn't attend the ceremony was salah there?.... besides when modric won it did Messi attend?
Re: Ronaldo's Response To Pascal Ferré's Claim About Ballon D'or & Messi by Sonofman18: 7:31am On Dec 01, 2021
As long as I know it's more difficult to score such goals now then before 800 career goals no easy,if it's easy score am with VAR,referee watching and inspecting from all angles
kenodrill:
Apart from the tap in goals Ronaldo often scores I wonder what people enjoy in his kind of football.
Re: Ronaldo's Response To Pascal Ferré's Claim About Ballon D'or & Messi by OJEEMAH(m): 7:35am On Dec 01, 2021
okuta007:

Ronaldo get time to dey reply dem - A man with 5 Ballon D'Or should be content with his life.. what of great players like Ronaldo Nazario de Lima (el-phenomenon) and Ronaldinho Gaucho who won it once or twice, does that mean their places are not cemented as Soccer Greats in history? What about Samuel Eto'o Fils, Didier Drogba and Thierry Henry who never won the titles though they deserved it at some point in their careers - make dem dey cry abi? What about Magicians like Iniesta, Xavi and Aryen Robben who were the best among players at some point in years past - they never won it - so make them go hang abi? What about Mo Salah - who I honestly think is the best player in the world right now - aww I forgot he is Egyptian and bad for corporate sponsorship - IF his name was Salahdinho from Brazil, or Mario Salahorro from Italy of Argentina - then he will be given the AWARD without qualms

FOLKS - It is a rigged system !!!! - according to Trump, and someday we will ALL see just like the corruption of Bernard Tapie; the former owner of Olympic Marseille FC of France, who in the 1990's was convicted for match fixing and went to jail..., I wont be surprised that the Arab billionaire who owns PSG bought this award for Messi against Lewandowski just to package him enough to recoup the hundreds of millions of Euros he spent on bringing Messi to France - yes, never underestimate these football mafia - they run the game on and off the field - they run the media and all the pundits and they decide what you hear, what you see and what you think is happening in world football!!! - IF not that US and the UK breached all protocols to investigate FIFA using the interpol, who would believe Qatar 2022 world cup bid was bought and sold with the former FIFA president Sepp Blatter being in the middle of the mess

MY QUESTION IS - When has one's performance in Copa America ALONE been the yardstick to measure the Ballon d'Or award winner? so all the years Messi didnt win the Copa America, why were the key players in the teams that won the previous editions of copa not made to win the award? AWWW then it was club performance they considered. But now since Messi and Barca ended in the toilet last season, but he managed to win copa with Argentina- Now Copa is the most important yardstick to measure the award winner . RIDICULOUS!!!!
Messi is not the first to become the World Best Player by winning Copa America. In 1997, Ronaldo won Copa America and was crown FIFA Best Player and, in 1999, Rivaldo defeated treble winning David Beckham to win the award as well.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo's Response To Pascal Ferré's Claim About Ballon D'or & Messi by Judolisco(m): 7:54am On Dec 01, 2021
Numerouno94:
Lamentation chapter 1:1
can you imagine one goat dey collect award another goat dey write essay
Re: Ronaldo's Response To Pascal Ferré's Claim About Ballon D'or & Messi by Invitationn: 8:03am On Dec 01, 2021
Fahdiga:
You've said it all. Ronaldo is a goal getter
Goal getter...He should come and get the Ballon d'or grin
Re: Ronaldo's Response To Pascal Ferré's Claim About Ballon D'or & Messi by Invitationn: 8:04am On Dec 01, 2021
Ofunwa111:

Viva Ronaldo. I said it in the other thread, Ferre is a big liar.
Prove he lied on CR7 or STFU.
Re: Ronaldo's Response To Pascal Ferré's Claim About Ballon D'or & Messi by michoim(m): 8:28am On Dec 01, 2021
Fahdiga:
Ronaldo is the best no matter what
Yeah
Re: Ronaldo's Response To Pascal Ferré's Claim About Ballon D'or & Messi by Kingbeacon(m): 9:23am On Dec 01, 2021
For sure he lied
Because he came out and said Messi didn't win the award we all know what happen. So I believe Ronaldo if he said the man was lying
Re: Ronaldo's Response To Pascal Ferré's Claim About Ballon D'or & Messi by decub: 10:37am On Dec 01, 2021
obembet:

RONALDO is that he always like to set himself straight with every criticism he receives......they said that he went to italy where he does not have any challenge at all.....he decided to join man u and prove his haters wrong.....they said that he will be relegated to europa league,guess what....he single handedly lead man u to CL round of 16......they say he is a penalty merchandise, he's got 10 goals this season with any penalty.....I just like the guy cause he believes in his own sweat,he might not be in contention for ballon d or,but he is always trying his best to improve himself more and more..

Lalasticlala
You nailed it.

Hate him, love him, he is just a go getter!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wilfred Ndidi And Dinma White Wedding Pictures / Iheanacho Wins Man Of The Match: Who is your man of the match? / Lionel Messi And His Sons Watching Harry Potter On TV (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.