Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,393 members, 7,826,517 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Ronaldo's Response To Pascal Ferré's Claim About Ballon D'or & Messi - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo's Response To Pascal Ferré's Claim About Ballon D'or & Messi (37924 Views)

'i've Won 3 Trophies, What More Could I Do?' - Ronaldo Talks About Ballon D'or / Watch video: Van Virgil's Comment About Ballon D'or / Luka Modrić: Five Things You Didn’t Know About Ballon D’or Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo's Response To Pascal Ferré's Claim About Ballon D'or & Messi by aywhy93(m): 8:57pm On Nov 30, 2021
Nawa ooh... All these award people sha! undecided
Re: Ronaldo's Response To Pascal Ferré's Claim About Ballon D'or & Messi by Lagosianswag: 8:59pm On Nov 30, 2021
It's all politics from the onset. Messi plays in France and of course their favourite choice. undecided

France Football had to create a pizza award to Lewandowski in order for them to spite CR7 with Messi's seventh Ballon D'Or lipsrsealed

...A scripted award to the delight of France Football.

A low blow and this just rubbishes the little integrity left of these overated award shows.

For honest football fans alike, my only concern is for Robert Lewandowski, this is the last straw.

Stans can go ahead with their bickering. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo's Response To Pascal Ferré's Claim About Ballon D'or & Messi by fredoooooo: 9:01pm On Nov 30, 2021
Lord pendu , oba tap in

7 Likes

Re: Ronaldo's Response To Pascal Ferré's Claim About Ballon D'or & Messi by hellomeat(m): 9:02pm On Nov 30, 2021
give away

Re: Ronaldo's Response To Pascal Ferré's Claim About Ballon D'or & Messi by Apeshy102: 9:06pm On Nov 30, 2021
Ronaldo.
Re: Ronaldo's Response To Pascal Ferré's Claim About Ballon D'or & Messi by TLION(m): 9:07pm On Nov 30, 2021
800 goals on Thursday grin we talking merit here

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo's Response To Pascal Ferré's Claim About Ballon D'or & Messi by JooEeL(m): 9:07pm On Nov 30, 2021
HAHAA MESSI BALLON D'OR WIN CAUSING CONFUSION IN THE ENEMY CAMP. grin

Was it not this same Ronaldo that nearly sued a journalist for exposing his pending move from Juventus to Manchester United..., claiming to be 100% committed to the Juve project this season only for him to follow back door and appear in Man U jersey juggling the ball after a lightning transfer?? cheesy

Messi's transfer to PSG so dominated the airwaves and it was so biting him that he had to do his own last-minute transfer to steal some of Messi's limelight.

This guy and fraud enh. Always fraud fraud. No wonder some people call him Fraudnaldo. Hahaha cheesy

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ronaldo's Response To Pascal Ferré's Claim About Ballon D'or & Messi by folks4luv(f): 9:10pm On Nov 30, 2021
Baba dey use style tell us say Ballon d'or is not important abi. If na him win am, we for no hear word

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo's Response To Pascal Ferré's Claim About Ballon D'or & Messi by femi4: 9:13pm On Nov 30, 2021
Numerouno94:
Lamentation chapter 1:1
Serious Ẹkun jeremiah

6 Likes

Re: Ronaldo's Response To Pascal Ferré's Claim About Ballon D'or & Messi by arantess: 9:14pm On Nov 30, 2021
grin grin
This thing pain Ronaldo no be small

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo's Response To Pascal Ferré's Claim About Ballon D'or & Messi by anonymous1759(m): 9:14pm On Nov 30, 2021
Babaheekmat:
It's not today they have been using his name to lie.

We all know Messi actually won 3 ballon d or. Others are for other people.

I don't understand the hatred against Ronaldo by almost everyone in sports..

Are they intimidated by him or what? The hatred for him is unexplainable..

Especially when modric won balon d or..

Laughing

You’re lying Messi don’t deserve any ballon d’or all Na ojoro grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo's Response To Pascal Ferré's Claim About Ballon D'or & Messi by Chidowisdom(m): 9:14pm On Nov 30, 2021
Ronaldo is a good player but messi is far better and more of a game changer than Ronaldo. Mind u Messi still have 97 games less than the games Ronaldo has played Ronaldo should allow messi to play same game time and I bet u Ronaldo will never smell Messi's achievement.

5 Likes

Re: Ronaldo's Response To Pascal Ferré's Claim About Ballon D'or & Messi by ThierryJay: 9:15pm On Nov 30, 2021
Ronaldo sef na the shameless liar. There is ample evidence in the public space where he categorically said he wanted to end up with more Ballon dors than Messi. So why is he denying now. As Baba don know he no fit win, the next stupid thing is to try to take the shine off Messi's glorious night. He failed!

That was how he lied that he was committed to Juve that the journalist leaking the story was just profiting off his name, yet a few days later Baba don comot Juve go Man U.

Mstchiuuuuuuuuuu

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ronaldo's Response To Pascal Ferré's Claim About Ballon D'or & Messi by tafat: 9:16pm On Nov 30, 2021
Na wa o, make dem allow this rest na
Re: Ronaldo's Response To Pascal Ferré's Claim About Ballon D'or & Messi by Okhuadams(m): 9:19pm On Nov 30, 2021
Numerouno94:
you simply lack understanding and I feel sorry those looking up to you, what a pity

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo's Response To Pascal Ferré's Claim About Ballon D'or & Messi by Okhuadams(m): 9:22pm On Nov 30, 2021
obembet:
Cristiano Ronaldo’s response to Pascal Ferré saying that he will not end his career until he wins more Ballon d’Or than Messi: He lied for the publicity.

Here is the response

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CW3mpkfgtn8/?utm_medium=copy_link
The biggest ambition of my career is to win national and international titles for the clubs I represent and for the national team in my country. The biggest ambition of my career is to be a good example for all those who are or want to be professional footballers. The biggest ambition of my career is to leave my name written in golden letters in the history of world football.. A wise saying

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo's Response To Pascal Ferré's Claim About Ballon D'or & Messi by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 30, 2021
[s]
Numerouno94:
[/s]
Re: Ronaldo's Response To Pascal Ferré's Claim About Ballon D'or & Messi by Kingcalls: 9:23pm On Nov 30, 2021
paulolee:
the same cr7 that I watched said he deserves to win more ballon d or like say na him father get d award..
make e rest abeg...him turn don pass
ur man no fit win ballon again till e hang boot n e don drop quote
he is simply a pained loser bro....Wetin pain me pass be say e no even
stand any chance of winning or being in dt top 3..
he can jus easily debunk ferre claim than all this e long shalaye
na dt e sister i de wait to drop quote too...

But he deserves to have won the most balon dor ... messi has added Lewandowski to names he has stolen their awards... at least the only one that is contentious for Ronaldo is 2013 and 2018 is meant to replace it...meaning Ronaldo deserves his 5.... messi stole 2010, 2012 , 2019, and now 2021 ... balon dor thief
Re: Ronaldo's Response To Pascal Ferré's Claim About Ballon D'or & Messi by Angelfrost(m): 9:24pm On Nov 30, 2021
Very mature response from the living legend...

I knew that report was nothing but mischievous lies and stupidity. Such silly journalism ought to be beneath even a local 3rd world journalist.

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo's Response To Pascal Ferré's Claim About Ballon D'or & Messi by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 30, 2021
What CR7 needs now, are more Penalties

We must continue to torment PENALDIANS with this. How can one triumph on the inefficiencies of the Luxembourgers?
I urge all PENALDIANS to channel their displeasure through Constituted authorities.
NAIRIALAND has got no Law Firm.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo's Response To Pascal Ferré's Claim About Ballon D'or & Messi by adedayoa2(f): 9:25pm On Nov 30, 2021
Ronaldo, my winner
Re: Ronaldo's Response To Pascal Ferré's Claim About Ballon D'or & Messi by gurunlocker: 9:26pm On Nov 30, 2021
Video dey o, receipt dey o, make we bring am?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo's Response To Pascal Ferré's Claim About Ballon D'or & Messi by Lovelyperson(m): 9:26pm On Nov 30, 2021
obembet:

RONALDO is that he always like to set himself straight with every criticism he receives......they said that he went to italy where he does not have any challenge at all.....he decided to join man u and prove his haters wrong.....they said that he will be relegated to europa league,guess what....he single handedly lead man u to CL round of 16......they say he is a penalty merchandise, he's got 10 goals this season with any penalty.....I just like the guy cause he believes in his own sweat,he might not be in contention for ballon d or,but he is always trying his best to improve himself more and more..

Bro always try to proof read ur comment before posting sir.

Lalasticlala
Re: Ronaldo's Response To Pascal Ferré's Claim About Ballon D'or & Messi by princewarri1985: 9:27pm On Nov 30, 2021
obembet:
Cristiano Ronaldo’s response to Pascal Ferré saying that he will not end his career until he wins more Ballon d’Or than Messi: He lied for the publicity.

Here is the response

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CW3mpkfgtn8/?utm_medium=copy_link
MATURED RESPONSE AND WELL SAID ORORO, YOU ARE THE GREATEST THAT EVER DID THIS SHIT AND THE RECORDS ARE THERE TO SPEAK FOR ITSELF, AWARDING THE AWARD TO THAT MIDGET IS UNJUSTIFIABLE AND UNACCEPTABLE AND I HAVE LOST MY RESPECT FOR THE AWARD, LEWANDOSKI IS THE RIGHT RECIPIANT, RIGHT NOW THEY ARE MAKING THE WHOLE WORLD FEEL LIKE LEWANDOSKI IS PLAYING GOLF #NONSENSE

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo's Response To Pascal Ferré's Claim About Ballon D'or & Messi by TruthSocial: 9:31pm On Nov 30, 2021
My understanding of the media whenever a big event is about to happen is a major news outlet will always drop a hit piece for effect or shape the said event, I've seen it many times, Ronaldo knew he wasn't going to win the award plus he wasn't going to attend it, so he's a perfect fit for a hit piece to rile up the fans, wonder why the news dropped hours before the event. Corrupt fifa
Re: Ronaldo's Response To Pascal Ferré's Claim About Ballon D'or & Messi by FirstbornWds: 9:33pm On Nov 30, 2021
DareyFortified:
But we all saw the interview where he said he wants to win more golden boot than Messi.

I'm not saying he said he wants to win more ballon d'Or than Messi but I think say him fit talk am sha. grin

Ronaldo talk am.. Forget this lamentation way e day do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo's Response To Pascal Ferré's Claim About Ballon D'or & Messi by FirstbornWds: 9:35pm On Nov 30, 2021
Babaheekmat:
It's not today they have been using his name to lie.

We all know Messi actually won 3 ballon d or. Others are for other people.

I don't understand the hatred against Ronaldo by almost everyone in sports..

Are they intimidated by him or what? The hatred for him is unexplainable..

Especially when modric won balon d or..

Laughing

How can you be intimidated by who you are bigger than?

Doesn't that tell you that there's a lie somewhere and it's from your camp?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wilfred Ndidi And Dinma White Wedding Pictures / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) / Iheanacho Wins Man Of The Match: Who is your man of the match?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.