Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,810 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:16 AM

Ronaldo's Response To Pascal Ferré's Claim About Ballon D'or & Messi - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo's Response To Pascal Ferré's Claim About Ballon D'or & Messi (38161 Views)

Messi Responds To Mbappé's Claim About Euros Vs World Cup / 'i've Won 3 Trophies, What More Could I Do?' - Ronaldo Talks About Ballon D'or / Luka Modrić: Five Things You Didn’t Know About Ballon D’or Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo's Response To Pascal Ferré's Claim About Ballon D'or & Messi by freesoul12: 2:01pm On Dec 01, 2021
Ronaldo in severe pain

Re: Ronaldo's Response To Pascal Ferré's Claim About Ballon D'or & Messi by MrPaul2: 2:39pm On Dec 01, 2021
DareyFortified:

He said he "I deserve to win more golden boot than Messi". Go and watch the interview if you haven't.

“I deserve to” and “I will” are they the same thing?
Re: Ronaldo's Response To Pascal Ferré's Claim About Ballon D'or & Messi by kenzysmith: 4:04pm On Dec 01, 2021
paulolee:
the same cr7 that I watched said he deserves to win more ballon d or like say na him father get d award..
make e rest abeg...him turn don pass
ur man no fit win ballon again till e hang boot n e don drop quote
he is simply a pained loser bro....Wetin pain me pass be say e no even
stand any chance of winning or being in dt top 3..
he can jus easily debunk ferre claim than all this e long shalaye
na dt e sister i de wait to drop quote too...
can u say this in ronaldo front wont u pee on your pants when u see him? In ur heart u kw he is better than messi in all ranification but settlement wont make u admit it.
Re: Ronaldo's Response To Pascal Ferré's Claim About Ballon D'or & Messi by FirstbornWds: 6:40pm On Dec 01, 2021
kenzysmith:
can u say this in ronaldo front wont u pee on your pants when u see him? In ur heart u kw he is better than messi in all ranification but settlement wont make u admit it.

Of course he's a big athlete born on the field and off. But guy, he's just TOooooo below Messi
Re: Ronaldo's Response To Pascal Ferré's Claim About Ballon D'or & Messi by okuta007: 10:20pm On Dec 01, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Messi is not the first to become the World Best Player by winning Copa America. In 1997, Ronaldo won Copa America and was crown FIFA Best Player and, in 1999, Rivaldo defeated treble winning David Beckham to win the award as well.

these 2 examples you gave are more than 2 decades ago - almost quarter of a century..... can that be categorized as a recent trend?
Re: Ronaldo's Response To Pascal Ferré's Claim About Ballon D'or & Messi by Ofunwa111: 11:21am On Dec 02, 2021
Invitationn:

Prove he lied on CR7 or STFU.

You and Ferre should prove your truth and watch us admit, if not , kill yourself . In your head you already believe him because you hate the man called CR7 ... We know your type.
Re: Ronaldo's Response To Pascal Ferré's Claim About Ballon D'or & Messi by Invitationn: 3:54pm On Dec 02, 2021
Ofunwa111:

You and Ferre should prove your truth and watch us admit, if not , kill yourself . In your head you already believe him because you hate the man called CR7 ... We know your type.
Why should I believe him and why shouldn't I?
He's either lying or saying the truth fiti-fiti grin
The point is, this is one of those unfact-checkables.
Until either of them comes out to admit they lied, until then.
But, obviously you have a side.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo's Response To Pascal Ferré's Claim About Ballon D'or & Messi by Ofunwa111: 4:34pm On Dec 02, 2021
Invitationn:

Why should I believe him and why shouldn't I?
He's either lying or saying the truth fiti-fiti grin
The point is, this is one of those unfact-checkables.
Until either of them comes out to admit they lied, until then.
But, obviously you have a side.

Unfact checkables that could tarnish one's image yet he came out to say it without proof ? My friend grow up. Yes I have a side, that which I did not deny and can't deny! Until yourself and Ferre prove your truth, you two can go kill yourself..
Re: Ronaldo's Response To Pascal Ferré's Claim About Ballon D'or & Messi by Invitationn: 7:23pm On Dec 02, 2021
Ofunwa111:

Unfact checkables that could tarnish one's image yet he came out to say it without proof ? My friend grow up. Yes I have a side, that which I did not deny and can't deny! Until yourself and Ferre prove your truth, you two can go kill yourself..
You still don't get it, do you? You are too excited to reply undecided
The fact that it's not fact-checkable doesn't mean it's not true; It doesn't mean it's true too.
Why am I even replying you You just admitted you have a side.
Have a good day mate!
Re: Ronaldo's Response To Pascal Ferré's Claim About Ballon D'or & Messi by Ofunwa111: 10:25pm On Dec 02, 2021
Invitationn:

You still don't get it, do you? You are too excited to reply undecided
The fact that it's not fact-checkable doesn't mean it's not true; It doesn't mean it's true too.
Why am I even replying you You just admitted you have a side.
Have a good day mate!

Hate and dislike for the man called CR7 brought about the rubbish talk. My point ? If you are going to say such ,then you must bring proof. My side? Still standing by it. If you read through my first response, you would have definitely seen where I wrote " prove your truth and watch us admit it ". I expect a man like Ferre to know the implications of what he spewed , CR7 responded why doesn't he counter it ? Go sleep boy !
Re: Ronaldo's Response To Pascal Ferré's Claim About Ballon D'or & Messi by Invitationn: 2:07pm On Dec 03, 2021
Ofunwa111:

Hate and dislike for the man called CR7 brought about the rubbish talk. My point ? If you are going to say such ,then you must bring proof. My side? Still standing by it. If you read through my first response, you would have definitely seen where I wrote " prove your truth and watch us admit it ". I expect a man like Ferre to know the implications of what he spewed , CR7 responded why doesn't he counter it ? Go sleep boy !
Ok. I hear you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Over 18,000 Angry Nigerians Storm IG Page Of 'nigeria Vs Argentina' Referee / Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Beaten, Robbed At Home / Barcelona REFUSE To Hold Meeting With Lionel Messi Unless For A New Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.