Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,331 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

2021 Ballon D'or Award (Live Updates) - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 2021 Ballon D'or Award (Live Updates) (22099 Views)

Ballon D'or 2022 Award (Live Updates) / Who Was The Best Player That Never Won The Ballon d'Or Award? / Lionel Messi Shows Off Skills After Ballon D'or Award In Barca Training (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2021 Ballon D'or Award (Live Updates) by Omonigeriarere: 10:01pm On Nov 29, 2021
CallmeGideon:
Award that has lost its value and taste. Mtcheeewww

Look at this
I know your small brain can’t contemplate this; but can you see that MODRIC won balondor in 2018 by having most important stats lower than other players? And Messi came on 5 that year !
I hope you can tell something about this too !

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2021 Ballon D'or Award (Live Updates) by Limassol(m): 10:02pm On Nov 29, 2021
CallmeGideon:
Copa America that has only 8 teams in it and no round of 16. How many African teams can Bolivia, Peru, Paraguay and the rest of them farmers beat? Apart from Argentina, Brazil and to an extent Chile and Uruguay, tell me any other average team from South America.
Colombia says hello,

10 Likes

Re: 2021 Ballon D'or Award (Live Updates) by FlipModeSquade(m): 10:02pm On Nov 29, 2021
Simdyofficial:
make we bet? grin
Lol cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2021 Ballon D'or Award (Live Updates) by MorataFC: 10:02pm On Nov 29, 2021
Simdyofficial:
grin messi fans go blink eyes tire tonight

Simdyofficial:
leak where. Messi can't win it
Hello?
Messi says Hi

5 Likes

Re: 2021 Ballon D'or Award (Live Updates) by Omonigeriarere: 10:03pm On Nov 29, 2021
rolams:
I don't just like this compromised award!

If goal and assist is the main reason for winning Ballon D'or then Messi deserves 9 Ballon D'or��,,, Please tell about Penaldo, how many Ballon D'or he deserved �������������

3 Likes

Re: 2021 Ballon D'or Award (Live Updates) by Ogamuna(m): 10:03pm On Nov 29, 2021
The tears can come in now grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2021 Ballon D'or Award (Live Updates) by Yusman316(m): 10:03pm On Nov 29, 2021
paulolee:

winners are I informed before d nite...messi coming with his famz simply show he won it....u see cr7 there?
or u bin see messi n cr7 with famz wen modric win am? na common sense na
Winners are not informed by the organizers of the award. In this modern age of info-tech, the winner's identity gets leaked before the award ceremony day
Re: 2021 Ballon D'or Award (Live Updates) by superintendents(m): 10:04pm On Nov 29, 2021
let us swim on top there tears

2 Likes

Re: 2021 Ballon D'or Award (Live Updates) by Limassol(m): 10:05pm On Nov 29, 2021
Christane:
they created a new award category just to console Lewandowski ..Nd gave d main award Messi ...it z obvious Lewandowski can never win d Ballon dor ...dis is robbery at it best...
Obviously you know football better than these experts.
Re: 2021 Ballon D'or Award (Live Updates) by 2loadedguy: 10:06pm On Nov 29, 2021
They have given the little fraud another popularity award. A player that failed to score in the farmers league after almost 10 matches.
I honestly think this yearly Ballon nonsense should be scrapped until there's an objective way of awarding players.
Lewandowski has been cheated once again.

1 Like

Re: 2021 Ballon D'or Award (Live Updates) by rolams(m): 10:06pm On Nov 29, 2021
Omonigeriarere:

If goal and assist is the main reason for winning Ballon D'or then Messi deserves 9 Ballon D'or��,,, Please tell about Penaldo, how many Ballon D'or he deserved �������������

Open your eyes and read thoroughly and point at where I mentioned the two criteria you mentioned here.
Re: 2021 Ballon D'or Award (Live Updates) by Smashspesh(m): 10:06pm On Nov 29, 2021
BoomBucks:

I remember when Jorhinho was mentioned. I said he's got no chance. Kante was also mentioned, again I said Kante won't make top 3.

That's why in life you have to always be focus and stick only to the plan.

These are my observations...Listen and be blessed!!!

The fact is Madrid fans, Ronaldo fans and any other anti Messi fans couldn't agree on one candidate to push against Messi.

They switched between and only accomplished spiting the vote and making it easier for Messi. Had they rallied around Lewandowski, he probably would have won. They went from Mbappe to Kante to Jorginho, to Lewandowski to Benzema to Ronaldo.

It's like VVD in 2019 when Ronaldo campaigned and took away votes from VVD. The gap between Messi and VVD that year was like 7 votes.

Either way, it's been funny to see the goal post shifts from G/A being the end all and international trophies being marginalized (with domestic titles - that too German, being important again) given how Messi has dominated that for the past decade and the narrative of international trophies and domestic trophies not meaning much has gone against him.

If Messi won the WC, the haters would find a way to marginalize that too and push Vini for BdO because he was the October La Liga POTM

Bro, let them keep hating. The more they hate the GOAT, the more their camp gets disorganized. Always a win-win for the magician anytime.

By the way, I know Lewandowski is clinching it next year for sure. Besides, it should be a thing of honour sharing the podium with the god (Lionel Messi) today.

2 Likes

Re: 2021 Ballon D'or Award (Live Updates) by Christane: 10:07pm On Nov 29, 2021
Limassol:
Obviously you know football better than these experts.
nobody is an expert in football dey just give d award to who dey love most dat all. Lewandowski was robbed

1 Like

Re: 2021 Ballon D'or Award (Live Updates) by kennykruzmason: 10:10pm On Nov 29, 2021
Simdyofficial:
grin messi fans go blink eyes tire tonight

Pele o
Messi won again
Re: 2021 Ballon D'or Award (Live Updates) by donemzy115(m): 10:11pm On Nov 29, 2021
Congrats Lionel Messi...MY GOAT..8 ballon d or loading..if u know u know

2 Likes

Re: 2021 Ballon D'or Award (Live Updates) by paulolee(m): 10:11pm On Nov 29, 2021
Yusman316:

Winners are not informed by the organizers of the award. In this modern age of info-tech, the winner's identity gets leaked before the award ceremony day
no start anoda aguement....dey are informed n even interviewed before d award..
thats why u see dier videos of thier interview bin played during d live event..

2 Likes

Re: 2021 Ballon D'or Award (Live Updates) by spartan117(m): 10:12pm On Nov 29, 2021
Smashspesh:

Bro, let them keep hating. The more they hate the GOAT, the more their camp gets disorganized. Always a win-win for the magician anytime.

By the way, I know Lewandowski is clinching it next year for sure. Besides, it should be a thing of honour sharing the podium with the god (Lionel Messi) today.
Not if Messi wins the world cup

1 Like

Re: 2021 Ballon D'or Award (Live Updates) by donemzy115(m): 10:14pm On Nov 29, 2021
Christane:
nobody is an expert in football dey just give d award to who dey love
most dat all. Lewandowski was robbed

No he was not robbed boss..lewy is the real definition of village people..it was plain plain for him 2020 but we all know how it ended..but u see this 2021,MESSI IS THE REAL DEAL...if there is anyone that was robbed it's MENDY..no argument biko

2 Likes

Re: 2021 Ballon D'or Award (Live Updates) by Simdyofficial(f): 10:16pm On Nov 29, 2021
kennykruzmason:

Pele o
Messi won again
pure robbery.
Re: 2021 Ballon D'or Award (Live Updates) by Smashspesh(m): 10:17pm On Nov 29, 2021
spartan117:

Not if Messi wins the world cup

Sure
Re: 2021 Ballon D'or Award (Live Updates) by Kingcalls: 10:18pm On Nov 29, 2021
theForth:

I won't argue with you again, you're being biased.

Someone who scored over 50 goals in 2018, abeg!!

Oh u expected them to gift him the award again after the ojoro in 2010... what did he do in the world cup... was a disaster and u de tell me 50 goals with only laliga to show for it
Re: 2021 Ballon D'or Award (Live Updates) by HillaryNelo(m): 10:19pm On Nov 29, 2021
Smashspesh:

Sure
Wat abt ur country Nigeria u no want make them win
Re: 2021 Ballon D'or Award (Live Updates) by paulolee(m): 10:22pm On Nov 29, 2021
Kingcalls:

Look at this one wey ashawo born trowey follow de talk.. u are a child of a prostitute fool
just imagine...why I hardly mention or reply u...never again will I do such....go away u kid....u disgust me

2 Likes

Re: 2021 Ballon D'or Award (Live Updates) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 29, 2021
Kingcalls:

Oh u expected them to gift him the award again after the ojoro in 2010... what did he do in the world cup... was a disaster and u de tell me 50 goals with only laliga to show for it

So why does lewandowksi deserve it this time around?
Re: 2021 Ballon D'or Award (Live Updates) by Kingcalls: 10:24pm On Nov 29, 2021
theForth:

So why does lewandowksi deserve it this time around?

Y did messi win it in 2019 and 2012 and 2010 ...ojoro people
Re: 2021 Ballon D'or Award (Live Updates) by Smashspesh(m): 10:26pm On Nov 29, 2021
HillaryNelo:
Wat abt ur country Nigeria u no want make them win

The Nigeria national team of today shouldn't be used in the same sentence with the world cup.

By the way, we never even qualify and I hardly watch them because my spirit left this corntree years ago. I'm sorry but I don't hide my feelings.
Re: 2021 Ballon D'or Award (Live Updates) by HillaryNelo(m): 10:34pm On Nov 29, 2021
Smashspesh:

The Nigeria national team of today shouldn't be used in the same sentence with the world cup.

By the way, we never even qualify and I hardly watch them because my spirit left this corntree years ago. I'm sorry but I don't hide my feelings.
no need 4 the apology we are on d same page bt at least make we no support anoda country openly it a little bit shamful
Re: 2021 Ballon D'or Award (Live Updates) by freesoul12: 10:43pm On Nov 29, 2021
Ororo no go sleep tonite
Re: 2021 Ballon D'or Award (Live Updates) by Smashspesh(m): 10:45pm On Nov 29, 2021
HillaryNelo:
no need 4 the apology we are on d same page bt at least make we no support anoda country openly it a little bit shamful

Thanks bro. Nke anyi bu nke anyi (our own is our own).

I pray and hope we qualify. One love and good night.
Re: 2021 Ballon D'or Award (Live Updates) by rondef(m): 10:47pm On Nov 29, 2021
kante should get something
Re: 2021 Ballon D'or Award (Live Updates) by Atticusxsz(m): 11:11pm On Nov 29, 2021
aluyapreston:

lolllzz. he say it is time to wail my fellow nairalanders. ronaldo fans don die well

Yes o. At least, I'll sleep soundly after treating myself to a tasty meal tonight.
They should do the needful by flooding the thread with enough premium tears my dearest anti messi associates. grin
Re: 2021 Ballon D'or Award (Live Updates) by Weezy463: 11:18pm On Nov 29, 2021
Mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Senegal Vs Cameroon: AFCON 2023 (3 - 1) On 19th January 2024 / We Won’t Beg Enyeama To Stay – NFF / Cristiano Ronaldo Nets 770 Official Career Goals, Surpasses Pele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.