Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

The Big Puff Adder I Killed In My Dog's Kennel (Pictures) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Big Puff Adder I Killed In My Dog's Kennel (Pictures) (41644 Views)

The Puff Adder I Encountered At UNIBEN Botanical Garden This Morning (Photos) / See The Puff Adder Killed In My Area / My Cousin Killed This Puff Adder Today (2) (3) (4)

Re: The Big Puff Adder I Killed In My Dog's Kennel (Pictures) by Painintheass221: 10:44am On Nov 30, 2021
devilmaycry:
If this post hit fp make I baff naked undecided

Select a location to baff naked. Shey Berger or Ojuelegba Okay for you.

Wow, first to comment on second page.

Re: The Big Puff Adder I Killed In My Dog's Kennel (Pictures) by tillaman(m): 10:44am On Nov 30, 2021
sad

Re: The Big Puff Adder I Killed In My Dog's Kennel (Pictures) by Kwaratweep: 10:44am On Nov 30, 2021
Re: The Big Puff Adder I Killed In My Dog's Kennel (Pictures) by FunkyAlhaji2015: 10:44am On Nov 30, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
Puff Adder.. shocked

Gabon viper

Re: The Big Puff Adder I Killed In My Dog's Kennel (Pictures) by Whyalways: 10:44am On Nov 30, 2021
Re: The Big Puff Adder I Killed In My Dog's Kennel (Pictures) by Adefolarin1: 10:44am On Nov 30, 2021
Ejo Oka grin

Re: The Big Puff Adder I Killed In My Dog's Kennel (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 30, 2021
specialmati:
angry grin grin grin make una buy pot na
We don cook am finish. I still get one small share for house if I commot for work na to carry am soak garri

Re: The Big Puff Adder I Killed In My Dog's Kennel (Pictures) by Boogieman6969: 10:45am On Nov 30, 2021
Isaytrash:

Lalasticlala oya make we run am
Btw what type of glittering creature is this
oya o.
Re: The Big Puff Adder I Killed In My Dog's Kennel (Pictures) by Mrkumareze(m): 10:45am On Nov 30, 2021
If na me, I won't step out at night for weeks cheesy d fear of stepping on another snake

Re: The Big Puff Adder I Killed In My Dog's Kennel (Pictures) by eboiobng: 10:46am On Nov 30, 2021
I hate snakes with passion

Re: The Big Puff Adder I Killed In My Dog's Kennel (Pictures) by Boogieman6969: 10:46am On Nov 30, 2021
devilmaycry:
oya oo
Re: The Big Puff Adder I Killed In My Dog's Kennel (Pictures) by Poanan: 10:47am On Nov 30, 2021
Isaytrash:
I have reached out to my guys on the street and I have confirmed that it can be consumed, na pot we dey find now mama won't allow us use her pot cook snake

If reach house tell mama say i love her scatter.

Re: The Big Puff Adder I Killed In My Dog's Kennel (Pictures) by specialmati(m): 10:48am On Nov 30, 2021
Isaytrash:
We don cook am finish. I still get one small share for house if I commot for work na to carry am soak garri
grin grin grin enjoy ooh nothing do you

Re: The Big Puff Adder I Killed In My Dog's Kennel (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 30, 2021
bestman09:
Your dog is a lazy dog. Do away with it. It can only bark, not bite
I bet you will pee in your pants in the sight of hulk alone. Can your dog kill this one,

Re: The Big Puff Adder I Killed In My Dog's Kennel (Pictures) by AuntRose(f): 10:50am On Nov 30, 2021
Isaytrash:
undecided I only pity your wife
Re: The Big Puff Adder I Killed In My Dog's Kennel (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 30, 2021
ImoleNaija:
Na man you be. If anyone calls me to come & kill a snake like this, I would japa. Na to dey flex muscles on top small small snakes I sabi grin
I have never been scared of snakes, no matter the size

Re: The Big Puff Adder I Killed In My Dog's Kennel (Pictures) by Seun360(m): 10:51am On Nov 30, 2021
As man of the house wey I be I carried my mortal and small cutlass I normally keep in my room incase of emergencies like this to find and butcher the snake.
After much looking I found it in my dog kernels it was then I knew the reason why Hulk has been barking for like 30 minutes.
I butchered it and useless it

Find pictures below

Modified
Btw the area is a new site with plenty bushes around guess the snake came from the soundings[/quote]

Pls, where do you reside?
Re: The Big Puff Adder I Killed In My Dog's Kennel (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 30, 2021
devilmaycry:

You b idiot, dem dey wear cloth baff before

Re: The Big Puff Adder I Killed In My Dog's Kennel (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 30, 2021
AuntRose:

I don't understand

Re: The Big Puff Adder I Killed In My Dog's Kennel (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 30, 2021
AuntRose:

I don't understand explain
Re: The Big Puff Adder I Killed In My Dog's Kennel (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 30, 2021
cry
Seun360:

As man of the house wey I be I carried my mortal and small cutlass I normally keep in my room incase of emergencies like this to find and butcher the snake.
After much looking I found it in my dog kernels it was then I knew the reason why Hulk has been barking for like 30 minutes.

Find pictures below

Modified
Btw the area is a new site with plenty bushes around guess the snake came from the soundings

Pls, where do you reside?
A town in Oyo state
Re: The Big Puff Adder I Killed In My Dog's Kennel (Pictures) by Qualer: 10:56am On Nov 30, 2021
Isaytrash:

Lalasticlala oya make we run am
Btw what type of glittering creature is this

It's glittering because it is a diamond back!

Re: The Big Puff Adder I Killed In My Dog's Kennel (Pictures) by ImoleNaija: 10:56am On Nov 30, 2021
Isaytrash:
I have never been scared of snakes, no matter the size

Size matters to me. I hate that creature.
Re: The Big Puff Adder I Killed In My Dog's Kennel (Pictures) by FlipModeSquade(m): 10:57am On Nov 30, 2021
FunkyAlhaji2015:

Gabon viper
Lies..

A Gaboon Viper has WHITE INTERRUPTED STRIPES on its back.

Look again..

Re: The Big Puff Adder I Killed In My Dog's Kennel (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 30, 2021
ImoleNaija:

Size matters to me. I hate that creature.
Re: The Big Puff Adder I Killed In My Dog's Kennel (Pictures) by abidemidare: 11:01am On Nov 30, 2021
bestman09:
Your dog is a lazy dog. Do away with it. It can only bark, not bite

Na bingo
Re: The Big Puff Adder I Killed In My Dog's Kennel (Pictures) by Pathokpo: 11:02am On Nov 30, 2021
Isaytrash:
I was inside my room vibing to Tupac when suddenly all my siblings still joking around in the varanda ran inside, shouting snake snake!!

Find pictures below

Modified
Btw the area is a new site with plenty bushes around guess the snake came from the soundings
My brother the only advice I can give you is for you to mind the way you shit in your toilet to avoid stories that touch. Make we no go hear say 70 years old man loses his preek in his toilet due to snake bite.
I come in peace.

Re: The Big Puff Adder I Killed In My Dog's Kennel (Pictures) by Gtuns(m): 11:02am On Nov 30, 2021
desia:
Hi good people of nairaland good day to you
Please have mercy on me I truly need your help . I am Celestine from awgu,LgA . Enugu State
this is what I have been going throughh for the past 13 yrs now,how I wish my spinal chord injury didn't affect my upper limps I would have been more independent on my own but right now I depends on people for some task.like disposal of my urine and poo I do on bed and other stuf.

Having persistent pains and pressure sore and spasm, there was no form of treatment for me.
Providing our daily needs has been proving very difficulty for us.the suffering my mother is passing through saddened my soul . she is a BP and diabetic patient for long
Please come to our aid I need your financial help to enable me go for medical. no matter how little it help us get medication and food and other basic nessesary health care need s
This video below is how I used to come down from the mountain side I stayed all this years indoor . whenever there is emergency or need for me to go out
For confirmation of my condition and other details you can reach me on the phone no on the picture

Location; Nkpor Anambra State.i am available for physical verifications thanks.

Please also beware of my the criminal Anthony okeke using my old video that I didn't mention my name to be scam unsuspecting people.

I don't hid myself.may Almighty God In Heaven never forgive me if I am not the person on those pictures and videos or if I lied about my condition.may God send this my condition back to he that is imperlsonating me on this forum which ever moniker he is hiding may God pay him back in full.

bro if you really need help kindly goto www.ogadonate.com they are a fundraising platform visit the site, register and create a fund raise. and watch people donate to you.
Re: The Big Puff Adder I Killed In My Dog's Kennel (Pictures) by EyenNtokon: 11:03am On Nov 30, 2021
My favorite. Op Sheybi d head no big?

Fire Out Break At Chicason Gas Plant In Nnewi, Scores feared dead / ''Please Urinate Here We Need It For Something'' Notice I Saw Today (photo) / Mad Cow Attacks And Injures Butcher That Was Hired To Kill It For Wedding -Video