Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,629 members, 7,958,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:19 AM

The Big Puff Adder I Killed In My Dog's Kennel (Pictures) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Big Puff Adder I Killed In My Dog's Kennel (Pictures) (41899 Views)

The Puff Adder I Encountered At UNIBEN Botanical Garden This Morning (Photos) / See The Puff Adder Killed In My Area / My Cousin Killed This Puff Adder Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Big Puff Adder I Killed In My Dog's Kennel (Pictures) by DSC7: 11:06am On Nov 30, 2021
Tejumola856:
grin

E dey front page as I dey reply you like this grin

@devilmaycry don dey bath naked already on top 3rd mainland bridge grin grin
Re: The Big Puff Adder I Killed In My Dog's Kennel (Pictures) by Seun360(m): 11:09am On Nov 30, 2021
Isaytrash:
cry A town in Oyo state

I have lost more than 12 chickens due to snake bite and am yet to find the snake.

1 Like

Re: The Big Puff Adder I Killed In My Dog's Kennel (Pictures) by bergs2: 11:11am On Nov 30, 2021
bestman09:
Your dog is a lazy dog. Do away with it. It can only bark, not bite

He's training a Doat(a goat that looks like a dog)

2 Likes

Re: The Big Puff Adder I Killed In My Dog's Kennel (Pictures) by Stevyne: 11:15am On Nov 30, 2021
Seun360:

I have lost more than 12 chickens due to snake bite and am yet to find the snake.
Baba find better trap buy.
It's either snake or cat

2 Likes

Re: The Big Puff Adder I Killed In My Dog's Kennel (Pictures) by Mariaben(f): 11:21am On Nov 30, 2021
You dey wear cloth baff b4? ���

1 Like

Re: The Big Puff Adder I Killed In My Dog's Kennel (Pictures) by Freelane33(m): 11:22am On Nov 30, 2021
Lala food cheesy grin . 10 years ban grin grin
Re: The Big Puff Adder I Killed In My Dog's Kennel (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 30, 2021
ImoleNaija:
Na man you be. If anyone calls me to come & kill a snake like this, I would japa. Na to dey flex muscles on top small small snakes I sabi grin

African mama no dey disappoint cheesy

You even try. For me, big or small, poisonous or not, I always flee sad

4 Likes

Re: The Big Puff Adder I Killed In My Dog's Kennel (Pictures) by nams77: 11:23am On Nov 30, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
Puff Adder.. shocked

Thats a gaboon viper
Re: The Big Puff Adder I Killed In My Dog's Kennel (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 30, 2021
Seun360:

Fumigate the area, poison the feathers of a chicken an tie it down as sacrifice

1 Like

Re: The Big Puff Adder I Killed In My Dog's Kennel (Pictures) by TheWolfen(m): 11:36am On Nov 30, 2021
Bro that snake is a venomous one and not Python. Y'all taking a big risk eating verminous snakes

Isaytrash:
We don cook am finish. I still get one small share for house if I commot for work na to carry am soak garri

1 Like

Re: The Big Puff Adder I Killed In My Dog's Kennel (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 30, 2021
TheWolfen:
Bro that snake is a venomous one and not Python. Y'all taking a big risk eating verminous snakes

Nothing dey happen oga

1 Like

Re: The Big Puff Adder I Killed In My Dog's Kennel (Pictures) by AfonjaConehead: 11:44am On Nov 30, 2021
Isaytrash:
I was inside my room vibing to Tupac when suddenly all my siblings still joking around in the varanda ran inside, shouting snake snake!!
As man of the house wey I be I carried my mortal and small cutlass I normally keep in my room incase of emergencies like this to find and butcher the snake.
After much looking I found it in my dog kernels it was then I knew the reason why Hulk has been barking for like 30 minutes.
I butchered it and useless it

Find pictures below

Modified
Btw the area is a new site with plenty bushes around guess the snake came from the soundings
Oga this ain't much of a play matter o...all of Una gats do thanksgiving to God.
Thank God also for hulk

1 Like

Re: The Big Puff Adder I Killed In My Dog's Kennel (Pictures) by AfonjaConehead: 11:45am On Nov 30, 2021
Isaytrash:
Nothing dey happen oga
Yes but beware of the bones
Re: The Big Puff Adder I Killed In My Dog's Kennel (Pictures) by Mftivi: 11:48am On Nov 30, 2021
Isaytrash:
I was inside my room vibing to Tupac when suddenly all my siblings still joking around in the varanda ran inside, shouting snake snake!!
As man of the house wey I be I carried my mortal and small cutlass I normally keep in my room incase of emergencies like this to find and butcher the snake.
After much looking I found it in my dog kernels it was then I knew the reason why Hulk has been barking for like 30 minutes.
I butchered it and useless it

Find pictures below

Modified
Btw the area is a new site with plenty bushes around guess the snake came from the soundings
very dirty environment
Re: The Big Puff Adder I Killed In My Dog's Kennel (Pictures) by tradepunter: 12:05pm On Nov 30, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
Puff Adder.. shocked

You are right my friend...

Gabron viper pattern are like squares, while puff adder are arrow looking patterns.

1 Like

Re: The Big Puff Adder I Killed In My Dog's Kennel (Pictures) by greygoblings(m): 12:53pm On Nov 30, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
Puff Adder.. shocked

That's a Gaboon Viper. Puff adders are very small snakes, but they look super similar. Both are vipers.

Modified - It's actually a puff adder.

2 Likes

Re: The Big Puff Adder I Killed In My Dog's Kennel (Pictures) by phazotron(m): 12:57pm On Nov 30, 2021
dudusky007:
Gabon viper, very dangerously poisonous

No, no be gaboon Viper

The pattern dey different

1 Like

Re: The Big Puff Adder I Killed In My Dog's Kennel (Pictures) by phazotron(m): 12:58pm On Nov 30, 2021
greygoblings:

That's a Gaboon Viper. Puff adders are very small snakes, but they look super similar. Both are vipers.

No be gaboon Viper ah an

Google the 2 of them abegi

1 Like

Re: The Big Puff Adder I Killed In My Dog's Kennel (Pictures) by Grandmeister(m): 1:03pm On Nov 30, 2021
greygoblings:

You're wrong.

1 Like

Re: The Big Puff Adder I Killed In My Dog's Kennel (Pictures) by greygoblings(m): 1:03pm On Nov 30, 2021
phazotron:

No be gaboon Viper ah an

Google the 2 of them abegi

You are right, just seeing the patterns well
Re: The Big Puff Adder I Killed In My Dog's Kennel (Pictures) by greygoblings(m): 1:03pm On Nov 30, 2021
Grandmeister:

You're wrong.

Agreed.
Re: The Big Puff Adder I Killed In My Dog's Kennel (Pictures) by 19naia(m): 1:08pm On Nov 30, 2021
I wanted to say Gaboon viper but it does not match Gaboon Viper skin pattern.

It is a Puff Adder. Equally as dangerous and deadly as Gaboon viper, but more puff adders dare go around human dwellings and is why more people die from puff adder bites.

It is a Puff Adder.

See pictures of Gaboon Viper below.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Big Puff Adder I Killed In My Dog's Kennel (Pictures) by Lokojatoofar: 1:55pm On Nov 30, 2021
Good. No snakes must be left alive in nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Big Puff Adder I Killed In My Dog's Kennel (Pictures) by Magicdon(m): 2:11pm On Nov 30, 2021
those of you shouting "your dog only barks but cant bite" becareful! that snake will kill the dog with just a bite. How do you expect a dog to kill a poisonous snake? dont you know snakes fight back. I have watched a viper kill a predator bird in Geo Wild LIfe. Your dog is not a badger or mongoose that kill poinsonous snakes with ease

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Big Puff Adder I Killed In My Dog's Kennel (Pictures) by Smithkline200: 3:05pm On Nov 30, 2021
I’m sorry OP but how did you all stay in such dirty environment.

Look at even the tiles…….. smh!
Re: The Big Puff Adder I Killed In My Dog's Kennel (Pictures) by Magicdon(m): 3:13pm On Nov 30, 2021
[quote author=bestman09 post=108082484] Your dog is a lazy dog. Do away with it. It can only bark, not bite

Dog that can't kill ordinary Snake, is that one a dog? grin grin

those of you shouting "your dog only barks but cant bite" becareful! that snake will kill the dog with just a bite. How do you expect a dog to kill a poisonous snake? dont you know snakes fight back. I have watched a viper kill a predator bird in Geo Wild LIfe. Your dog is not a badger or mongoose that kill poinsonous snakes with ease
Re: The Big Puff Adder I Killed In My Dog's Kennel (Pictures) by johnDejavubaba(m): 3:13pm On Nov 30, 2021
devilmaycry:
If this post hit fp make I baff naked undecided
Hope you keep your words?

1 Like

Re: The Big Puff Adder I Killed In My Dog's Kennel (Pictures) by Magicdon(m): 3:14pm On Nov 30, 2021
common a poisonous snake can kill a lion or tiger, talk more of a dog

1 Like

Re: The Big Puff Adder I Killed In My Dog's Kennel (Pictures) by Exodora: 3:25pm On Nov 30, 2021
Is not like is my business ooo, just asking for a friend. After eating this snake will you use this same mouth and kiss a lady ?
Re: The Big Puff Adder I Killed In My Dog's Kennel (Pictures) by FunkyAlhaji2015: 4:01pm On Nov 30, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
Lies..

A Gaboon Viper has WHITE INTERRUPTED STRIPES on its back.

Look again..

You're right

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You Are Legally Dead And Will Remain Dead, Court Tells Man (photo) / Truck Crushes Man's Car In Calabar, As He Goes To Ease Himself Inside Bush / Okada Man Carrying Goats In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.