Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,650 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Salamatu Gbajabiamila's ₦12M Fashion Outfits In One Picture - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Salamatu Gbajabiamila's ₦12M Fashion Outfits In One Picture (49324 Views)

President Buhari Appoints Salamatu Suleiman As NHRC Chairman / How Reno Omokri Silenced Tolu Ogunlesi With One Picture / Femi Gbajabiamila Buys N38M G-wagon For His Wife, Salamatu (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salamatu Gbajabiamila's ₦12M Fashion Outfits In One Picture by BluntCrazeMan: 10:51am On Nov 30, 2021
Voy:
Breakdown of what the wife of House of Representatives Speaker, Femi Gbajabiamila is putting on in one picture.

1. Handbag: £1,995 or $2,661= N1,463,550
2. Coat: $4,800= N2,640,000
3. Wristwatch: $11,000= N6,050,000
4. Shoe: $3,500= N1,925,000.

#infonaija

https://www.facebook.com/138759939821/posts/10158870888614822/?d=n

https://www.google.com/amp/s/pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/11/27/salamatu-gbajabiamilas-n12m-fashion-statement/%3famp=1
What's the cost of her Pant And Bra?
(Alison)
Re: Salamatu Gbajabiamila's ₦12M Fashion Outfits In One Picture by NumeroUna(f): 10:54am On Nov 30, 2021
Wow, how can someone spend so much to look hideous

1 Like

Re: Salamatu Gbajabiamila's ₦12M Fashion Outfits In One Picture by MummyD2020(f): 11:19am On Nov 30, 2021
Randy111:
And she is still that ugly.

Honestly, u took the words outta my mouth. See face

2 Likes

Re: Salamatu Gbajabiamila's ₦12M Fashion Outfits In One Picture by emmydee(m): 11:23am On Nov 30, 2021
Very ugly abeg. Tufiakwa!
Re: Salamatu Gbajabiamila's ₦12M Fashion Outfits In One Picture by DanielPop(m): 11:30am On Nov 30, 2021
Salamatu can compete for Mrs. World. She's fine and she knows she's fine! grin
Re: Salamatu Gbajabiamila's ₦12M Fashion Outfits In One Picture by Badonasty(m): 11:56am On Nov 30, 2021
Omo see drip
Re: Salamatu Gbajabiamila's ₦12M Fashion Outfits In One Picture by Ade4God: 12:00pm On Nov 30, 2021
NO FASHION SENSE KANKAN
Re: Salamatu Gbajabiamila's ₦12M Fashion Outfits In One Picture by ayenale1(m): 12:09pm On Nov 30, 2021
She and the mad man in my area resemble die...

2 Likes

Re: Salamatu Gbajabiamila's ₦12M Fashion Outfits In One Picture by descarado: 12:17pm On Nov 30, 2021
She needs a good stylist.
WTF shocked
Re: Salamatu Gbajabiamila's ₦12M Fashion Outfits In One Picture by NaijaSumi: 12:39pm On Nov 30, 2021
Hmmm... Such money just on clothes... Nigerians, choose your leader's right
Re: Salamatu Gbajabiamila's ₦12M Fashion Outfits In One Picture by Nyanabo(m): 12:41pm On Nov 30, 2021
With this you you can agree with me that money doesn't get you beauty undecided

Classic case of a waw-waw patient lipsrsealed
Re: Salamatu Gbajabiamila's ₦12M Fashion Outfits In One Picture by Crofton: 12:49pm On Nov 30, 2021
Minime10:

Some idiots have entered mute mode on this thread. If it were Dezianni now, there would have all crowl out of their caves and be displaying their idiocy in the name of talking.
Where is the ugly lady working or ever worked? other than spending looted funds
But a woman who has worked in several capacity including serving as a Petroleum Minister would be disparage for buying mere bras.

Mere bras you said, Billions of Naira in stolen funds are linked to her, she has acquired several properties beyond which she can or is willing to defend .

The matter of corruption in Nigeria isn't me Vs you, us Vs them, SS Vs SW .
It's only btw The so called leaders and the masses .

Salamatu and Dezianni alike are birds of the same feathers clogged in Greed.

Please, let's stop being bias.

2 Likes

Re: Salamatu Gbajabiamila's ₦12M Fashion Outfits In One Picture by FarahAideed: 12:50pm On Nov 30, 2021
She still looks homeless cheesy
Re: Salamatu Gbajabiamila's ₦12M Fashion Outfits In One Picture by Tochi3(m): 1:01pm On Nov 30, 2021
Maxymilliano:
She still end up looking like a monkey in Halloween costume lipsrsealed
Lol. grin grin
Re: Salamatu Gbajabiamila's ₦12M Fashion Outfits In One Picture by Constanttruth(m): 1:19pm On Nov 30, 2021
With all this, she still looks like a clown. Money can not buy beauty
Re: Salamatu Gbajabiamila's ₦12M Fashion Outfits In One Picture by Lokojatoofar: 2:05pm On Nov 30, 2021
E still doesnt fit her. She looks like a clown. Salamatu in london comedy
Re: Salamatu Gbajabiamila's ₦12M Fashion Outfits In One Picture by Glamouzpeter(f): 3:09pm On Nov 30, 2021
Fashion or madness
I prefer okerika to wearing that
Re: Salamatu Gbajabiamila's ₦12M Fashion Outfits In One Picture by Coolgent(m): 3:27pm On Nov 30, 2021
Even with this millions naira fashion she looks very ugly (with due respect to her).
Nairaland Girls with 5k Okrika will surely look beautiful than this appalling dress.
Re: Salamatu Gbajabiamila's ₦12M Fashion Outfits In One Picture by UnabashedIPOB: 4:10pm On Nov 30, 2021
Birds of the same feathers flock together!
Re: Salamatu Gbajabiamila's ₦12M Fashion Outfits In One Picture by ledaman: 4:30pm On Nov 30, 2021
Maxymilliano:
She still end up looking like a monkey in Halloween costume lipsrsealed
I hope if I should call your mum a chimpanzee you would not be angry grin
Re: Salamatu Gbajabiamila's ₦12M Fashion Outfits In One Picture by olisaEze(m): 6:32pm On Nov 30, 2021
Bobmarie:
This is funny to you?

This is why your children will never escape the hell that is Nigeria. Where politicians wear clothing worth millions while citizens who are paying for these things can barely eat.

Do u have a voter’s card? How many elections have u voted in? Are u from Gbajabimilla's constituency?? Lol, see dis wan that will gratefully & wholeheartedly spread her legs for the first yahoo boy that offers to buy her a Nokia torch phone calling out a woman for being spoiled silly by her husband. Yen yen yen....abeg carry ur hypocrisy go wan side joor. grin
Re: Salamatu Gbajabiamila's ₦12M Fashion Outfits In One Picture by manikspears: 6:46pm On Nov 30, 2021
Vanity. And she no fine
Re: Salamatu Gbajabiamila's ₦12M Fashion Outfits In One Picture by laiperi: 6:57pm On Nov 30, 2021
Werey!

I thought she was a bag lady on the street. See what money can turn you into.

There is a deeper problem here crying for attention.

princepee:
WOW very expensive! But she still looks like a very popular mad woman in my estate.
This just the way she dress.
BTW what does she do for a living??
Is the money she spent on those nonsense her's.
Re: Salamatu Gbajabiamila's ₦12M Fashion Outfits In One Picture by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 30, 2021
olisaEze:

Do u have a voter’s card? How many elections have u voted in? Are u from Gbajabimilla's constituency?? Lol, see dis wan that will gratefully & wholeheartedly spread her legs for the first yahoo boy that offers to buy her a Nokia torch phone calling out a woman for being spoiled silly by her husband. Yen yen yen....abeg carry ur hypocrisy go wan side joor. grin
LOL.

What a loser.
Re: Salamatu Gbajabiamila's ₦12M Fashion Outfits In One Picture by ThatFairGuy: 7:03pm On Nov 30, 2021
She doesn't have good dress sense
Re: Salamatu Gbajabiamila's ₦12M Fashion Outfits In One Picture by ThatFairGuy: 7:08pm On Nov 30, 2021
Sense needs to be slap into your log of wood. What sort of Nonsense is this angry

Minime10:

Some idiots have entered mute mode on this thread. If it were Dezianni now, there would have all crowl out of their caves and be displaying their idiocy in the name of talking.
Where is the ugly lady working or ever worked? other than spending looted funds
But a woman who has worked in several capacity including serving as a Petroleum Minister would be disparage for buying mere bras.
Re: Salamatu Gbajabiamila's ₦12M Fashion Outfits In One Picture by Ovamboland(m): 7:29pm On Nov 30, 2021
princepee:
WOW very expensive! But she still looks like a very popular mad woman in my estate.
This just the way she dress.
BTW what does she do for a living??
Is the money she spent on those nonsense her's.

She ended up marrying a Speaker, whom did you or will you end up with?
Re: Salamatu Gbajabiamila's ₦12M Fashion Outfits In One Picture by sirgalahad26(m): 7:52pm On Nov 30, 2021
Yuck!!!
How can you be ugly with an ugly taste in fashion??!!��
Re: Salamatu Gbajabiamila's ₦12M Fashion Outfits In One Picture by Teespice(f): 9:56pm On Nov 30, 2021
Qualer:

Lady T, calm down o! Na where person know reach, e dey do reach!! Money/wealth does not guarantee class.

On an unrelated matter, I have a ring for your spicy finger, I've left it for far too long!! grin cool grin

Loool...I am very calm ooo. You are right. It doesn't guarantee class.

Per your second paragraph... Ngwanu do the needful...what have you been waiting for?
Re: Salamatu Gbajabiamila's ₦12M Fashion Outfits In One Picture by Qualer: 7:05pm On Dec 01, 2021
Teespice:

Loool...I am very calm ooo. You are right. It doesn't guarantee class.

Per your second paragraph... Ngwanu do the needful...what have you been waiting for?

Ewooo!! Anam abia with full force!! cool

Re: Salamatu Gbajabiamila's ₦12M Fashion Outfits In One Picture by Teespice(f): 9:45pm On Dec 01, 2021
Qualer:

Ewooo!! Anam abia with full force!! cool

A nam eche gi. Oge a diro kwa.
Re: Salamatu Gbajabiamila's ₦12M Fashion Outfits In One Picture by tete7000(m): 9:12am On Dec 04, 2021
Yet she looks like a masquerade?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project / Remi Tinubu Visits Buhari In Daura, Katsina / Man Shows Yahaya Bello's Convoy (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.