Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,059 members, 7,859,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:30 PM

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? - Business (238) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? (1130044 Views)

Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar / How Much Did You Exchange The Pound For Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (362) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by gagzee(m): 12:00pm On Jun 21, 2016
EAbaba:

Yes but you can also buy from Tumababa
since his account is older than mine
drop ya WhatsApp numb
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 21, 2016
gagzee:

drop ya WhatsApp numb

090*********
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 21, 2016
gagzee:

All this new acct, Abeg hope its genuine...

Send your payment first at your own discretion.

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by dokgen(m): 2:09pm On Jun 21, 2016
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by gagzee(m): 6:36pm On Jun 21, 2016
Resurgence:

Send your payment first at your own discretion.
yea, bt do u knw him?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 21, 2016
desoul2004:

Please I'm interested. Contact me on 08113631766.
whats the worth u want to buy?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by okeyglm: 7:34pm On Jun 21, 2016
make una shine una eyes o

2 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by blym4real: 7:42pm On Jun 21, 2016
Scammers on rampage

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by desoul2004(m): 8:08pm On Jun 21, 2016
EAbaba:

whats the worth u want to buy?

50 USD.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 21, 2016
desoul2004:

50 USD.
Add me on whatsapp
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by bizgenius1: 8:34pm On Jun 21, 2016
desoul2004:

50 USD.

Do u still need? i have a very small amount..
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by stephen2016: 11:27pm On Jun 21, 2016
300 USD Skrill Available - I know this money is small, but before you contact me note that , you will be paying first - Secondly if you doubt me, Then You can comes online so we Skype face to face - I can equally send you my voters card or any other document if you are so scared. here is my whatsapp number zero seven zero three eight three three eight six two one - Thank you, and if you are a scammer and you contact me, the thunder wey go fire you still de heaven the jim ( in nkechis voice)
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by desoul2004(m): 12:46am On Jun 22, 2016
bizgenius1:

Yes. I still need it.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 2:16am On Jun 22, 2016
screamTC:
I have $200k and I'm looking for a buyer that lives in lagos. The money is in US and can be sent to only US banks. Please rate is N329 and buyer must meet in person in lagos.

Whatsapp me +18322309560

For the price you quote I wish you the Best.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by chemashie(m): 6:23am On Jun 22, 2016
stephen2016:
300 USD Skrill Available - I know this money is small, but before you contact me note that , you will be paying first - Secondly if you doubt me, Then You can comes online so we Skype face to face - I can equally send you my voters card or any other document if you are so scared. here is my whatsapp number zero seven zero three eight three three eight six two one - Thank you, and if you are a scammer and you contact me, the thunder wey go fire you still de heaven the jim ( in nkechis voice)
how much are you selling it?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Niiade(m): 7:19am On Jun 22, 2016
Please be careful with who you buy from, currently having issues due to a seller's dubious activties which has been traced back to me.
I am sure he is reading this, I will get you even with the so many addresses you have going on.

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by blym4real: 7:50am On Jun 22, 2016
Niiade:
Please be careful with who you buy from, currently having issues due to a seller's dubious activties which has been traced back to me.
I am sure he is reading this, I will get you even with the so many addresses you have going on.

Mention the person username.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Niiade(m): 8:12am On Jun 22, 2016
blym4real:

Mention the person username.

Believe me in due course, I will post his full indentity
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nsonaso(m): 8:30am On Jun 22, 2016
Niiade:

Believe me in due course, I will post his full indentity
Guess you're waiting for him/her to scam another person before you post his details here.

People need to be aware so that they don't fall prey

2 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Niiade(m): 8:46am On Jun 22, 2016
Nsonaso:

Guess you're waiting for him/her to scam another person before you post his details here.

People need to be aware so that they don't fall prey

He is defending himself so let investigation finish I will show him off he is claiming innocence now. He has been reported to a police department in US already. I will start the Nigerian part now. Efcchave also been contacted
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by desoul2004(m): 9:17am On Jun 22, 2016
bizgenius1:

Give me your contact
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by EnterPRO: 9:34am On Jun 22, 2016
Niiade:

He is defending himself so let investigation finish I will show him off he is claiming innocence now. He has been reported to a police department in US already. I will start the Nigerian part now. Efcchave also been contacted

a brief summary will do for now.

hacked PayPal funds?

in what way were you implicated.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Bookiemart01(f): 9:35am On Jun 22, 2016
Fellow nairalanders, EAbaba nah scammer ooo. You people should not do business with him .

Dragnet, dominique, seun lalasticlala over to you
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by jerlady(f): 9:57am On Jun 22, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Fellow nairalanders, EAbaba nah scammer ooo. You people should not do business with him .

EAbaba ---Emmanuel Awaritefe - baba. i suspected as much when I saw the account open date.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by gagzee(m): 10:00am On Jun 22, 2016
Bookiemart01:

When I dey ask yesterday nobody gree tlk..just transacted with him dis morning...so 50dols don enter voicemails...hmmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (362) (Reply)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.