Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,119 members, 7,860,036 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:16 AM

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? - Business (239) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? (1130080 Views)

Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar / How Much Did You Exchange The Pound For Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (362) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by blym4real: 10:08am On Jun 22, 2016
gagzee:

When I dey ask yesterday nobody gree tlk..just transacted with him dis morning...so 50dols don enter voicemails...hmmm
You dey look for cheap funds, all the signs and warning were there but you didn't notice.

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Bookiemart01(f): 10:12am On Jun 22, 2016
Really...i thought Resurgence told you not to send funds to him yesterday? Why you sef rush?

gagzee:

When I dey ask yesterday nobody gree tlk..just transacted with him dis morning...so 50dols don enter voicemails...hmmm

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by gagzee(m): 10:20am On Jun 22, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Really...i thought Resurgence told you not to send funds to him yesterday? Why you sef rush?

That wasn't what she said...
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 22, 2016
gagzee:

That wasn't what she said...

I told you buying from him was at you own discretion. Or you don't know what that word means?

Bookiemart01:

I dont feel sorry for him. Lucky him it's just $50
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Niiade(m): 10:35am On Jun 22, 2016
EnterPRO:

a brief summary will do for now.

hacked PayPal funds?

in what way were you implicated.

OK he scammed someone in the US and the funds were transfered to my brother''s PayPal account in the US, straight from the white guy''s account to my brother's account.

He transferred Naira and I paid the guy here, after a while the white guy come asking why he transferred money to my brother and Their agreement was not met,
That so basically my brother is claiming not to know the person that asked him to send him money, because white guy was calling a totally different name from the guy we paid here. He told my brother that so we have scamed him right and he has been scamming him for three years now, that he will do the needful.

He has some of my brother's info.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by gagzee(m): 10:42am On Jun 22, 2016
Resurgence:

I told you buying from him was at you own discretion. Or you don't know what that word means?

I dont feel sorry for him. Lucky him it's just $50
Well talking of discretion..I did a check on him with d details he gave me n found nothing fishy
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by EnterPRO: 10:49am On Jun 22, 2016
Niiade:

OK he scammed someone in the US and the funds were transfered to my brother''s PayPal account in the US, straight from the white guy''s account to my brother's account.

He transferred Naira and I paid the guy here, after a while the white guy come asking why he transferred money to my brother and Their agreement was not met,
That so basically my brother is claiming not to know the person that asked him to send him money, because white guy was calling a totally different name from the guy we paid here. He told my brother that so we have scamed him right and he has been scamming him for three years now, that he will do the needful.

He has some of my brother's info.

thanks for the info.

don't know whether to call this hacked funds though. 3 years is a long time.

case looks different from some peeps who sell PP with funny white names too.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by gagzee(m): 10:50am On Jun 22, 2016
blym4real:

You dey look for cheap funds, all the signs and warning were there but you didn't notice.
See who is talking, but I was chatting with u in WhatsApp n u said Neteller convertion rate is 3.39, n I asked u how mch that would be but you no reply again...what was I to do
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by JAZES(m): 11:03am On Jun 22, 2016
jerlady:

EAbaba ---Emmanuel Awaritefe - baba. i suspected as much when I saw the account open date.

But why dis guy keep scamming folks and he is yet to be apprehended?
Heard the guy is as old in this game as Nairaland itself. Na wa o

2 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by JAZES(m): 11:07am On Jun 22, 2016
i want to suggest that a rule be placed on this thread that:
If you your handle is less than 6months, u are not eligible to ask someone to send u money first
and folks should also do their due diligence b4 transacting with anyone

2 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Horus(m): 11:09am On Jun 22, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09BltNiwTaU

[size=14pt]Naira pulls back from record low as stocks advance[/size]

Nigeria's naira gained slightly on the second day of trading without a peg. The unit fell to a record low of 286.50 in early trade but recovered slightly to close the day at 283.50. The central bank spent more than 4 billion dollars on Monday to clear pent-up demand for foreign currency. The naira started trading at 255 to the dollar on Monday but ended with 530 million US dollars being traded at 280 to the dollar among 21 banks.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by stephen2016: 11:24am On Jun 22, 2016
chemashie:

how much are you selling it?
Quote how much you are buying. It's up for bidding. I am floating it - sell to highest bid grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Bookiemart01(f): 11:31am On Jun 22, 2016
What kind of checks did you do? Have you gotten the funds now?

gagzee:

Well talking of discretion..I did a check on him with d details he gave me n found nothing fishy
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nsonaso(m): 11:35am On Jun 22, 2016
People looking for cheap funds get scammed easily... Don't be too in a hurry to buy what's not yours is not yours.

Came down and make your findings. If the person is selling it off to another person, let him/her sell it. Tomorrow is another day

Igbo people say: Anu Gbana Ta, Echi Bu Nyack

$2260 Payoneer fund available... Interested contact me. Please make your findings about me before contacting me abeg

2 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by onatisi(m): 11:46am On Jun 22, 2016
If only ppl will calm down,read and use their brains more when transacting business on nairaland maybe they wont get scammed ,but victims usually think they are faster and smarter until they get scammed.

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by puskin: 11:53am On Jun 22, 2016
Everybody wants to sell and buy dollar......if you cannot protect yourself and you do get scammed, do not complain.

There is a reason why there are money exchangers.(cash & e-currency).

They are in this section. They have their threads, websites, office addresses and verifiable transactions that they have done over the years........but una prefer cheap $$.

Well, cheap $$ come with a price.

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Boss13: 11:56am On Jun 22, 2016
What is going on here. I am seeing people quoting and bidding to buy FX on a faceless forum. This is a sure way of getting scammed. I don't understand why people do not want to go to their Banks or worse case approach the mallams
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by stephen2016: 12:10pm On Jun 22, 2016
Naira land is becoming incredible - wether you are buying or selling - but one thing is sure I can't sell dollar to you if you can't proof your naira is not part of the money from arms deal

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by gagzee(m): 12:42pm On Jun 22, 2016
Bookiemart01:
What kind of checks did you do? Have you gotten the funds now?

Not yet...did a Google search on d name he gave me sunmola sulaimon, found nothing really fishy onpy that his a nairabet agent, tho he was accused by someone on thr forum bt it was later resolved
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by aieromon(m): 12:51pm On Jun 22, 2016
The objective of this thread has been lost.

@puskin

I feel its about time sellers be allowed to create their own threads for business purposes. This thread is not coordinated and any newbie that enters here is only after the cheapest rates which may/may not be scam.

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by aieromon(m): 12:53pm On Jun 22, 2016
gagzee:

Not yet...did a Google search on d name he gave me sunmola sulaimon, found nothing really fishy onpy that his a nairabet agent, tho he was accused by someone on thr forum bt it was later resolved

The guy has deactivated his NL moniker. Do the maths!
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by toluxa1(m): 2:22pm On Jun 22, 2016
The Sunmola Suleimon (SLY)I know is not a scammer unless someone is cloning him. He has been a nairabet agent for many many years.

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Carshopper(m): 2:42pm On Jun 22, 2016
toluxa1:
The Sunmola Suleimon (SLY)I know is not a scammer unless someone is cloning him. He has been a nairabet agent for many many years.

No1 clone am. I believe pple fail to see how d Scammer dey work. He buys from both side of d coin. What do I mean?

He tells d buyer here on nairaland to buy to sum1 else acct acting on the premise that the acct holder is a broda, uncle, aunty, sister or wife. Most pple don't ask for further proof and go ahead trusting the Scammer.

At the end of d day..both parties (nairaland buyer n acct holder) don't even know who the Scammer is or his identity.

5 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by puskin: 3:52pm On Jun 22, 2016
aieromon:
The objective of this thread has been lost.

@puskin

I feel its about time sellers be allowed to create their own threads for business purposes. This thread is not coordinated and any newbie that enters here is only after the cheapest rates which may/may not be scam.

This thread was never intended for currency deals, it was just to keep track of official and black market rates.

But some ppl have turned it into another thing.

I rmbr I placed a caveat here sometime ago on this thread.........maybe the punitive measures ain't worth it cos they all hibernate and come back.

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by EnterPRO: 3:56pm On Jun 22, 2016
toluxa1:

maybe the SLY guy can help shed light on who finally claims the deposit?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by JAZES(m): 5:24pm On Jun 22, 2016
gagzee:

Not the sulaimon sunmola that i know, have done transactions worth millions with him and still doing with him.
He is not in the country at the moment, i will inform him of this development.
One of the major way this guy carried out his activities is to mention a credible person in a bid to get his
victim to trust him. He did exactly same thing to tumababa mentioning my name so that he can get him to trust him.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by bizgenius1: 6:28pm On Jun 22, 2016
desoul2004:

Give me your contact
haven't hear from u
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Niiade(m): 6:42pm On Jun 22, 2016
I have had course to do business with Sulaimon, I am surprised about this issues.

I hope it's someone claiming to be him and not him actually doing it.

He is someone I know that wouldn't want to soil his name.

Hopefully it will be resolved soon.

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (362) (Reply)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.