Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,091 members, 7,814,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? - Business (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? (1122294 Views)

Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar / How Much Did You Exchange The Pound For Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (362) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by gowaga68: 10:11pm On Nov 03, 2009
on dollar we buy 151 and sell 153.
hope thats okay cheesy
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by piyama(m): 10:20am On Nov 04, 2009
SALES OR LEASE
DESCRIPTION

1. 2 ½ PLOT OF LAND WITH BUILDING ON IT.
2. SITUATE : ALONG ISASHI- IBA NEW DAUL CARRIAGE WAY OFF
BADAGRY EXPRESS WAY LAGOS.
3. PLACE: ISASHI TOWN ALONG ISASHI IBA ROAD.
4. PHONE / E-MAIL: 07034497980 / pastoriyama@yahoo.com
5. USEAGE: GOOD FOR ANY COMMERCIAL VENTURES SERVICE
STATION, BANK, HOTELS, AND EATRIES INTERNST
MASTS
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Moros(m): 11:22am On Nov 04, 2009
Hello Nairalanders,

Please how much did you change pounds sterling and rand today?

Thanks,
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by amyrealsea(f): 11:46am On Nov 04, 2009
thanks
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by snowdrops(m): 5:42pm On Nov 04, 2009
Pounds and Euro rates guys
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by zenus(m): 9:54am On Nov 05, 2009
dollar rate and
Ghana $ rate
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by emekauzor(m): 2:42pm On Nov 06, 2009
I bought at N152.50 today
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Fhemmmy: 4:00pm On Nov 07, 2009
location pls?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Damolux01(m): 8:36pm On Nov 07, 2009
Pls guys, which country's currency is Rs?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by mowaa: 8:56pm On Nov 07, 2009
Damolux01:

Pls guys, which country's currency is Rs?

India Rupees
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by zmurda(m): 9:02pm On Nov 07, 2009
abeg who much be pounds? average rates would do
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by amyrealsea(f): 5:51am On Nov 08, 2009
i heared dollar has increased again,i bought 170 today with pleading,u can imagine

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by gowaga68: 12:22pm On Nov 08, 2009
amyrealsea:

i heared dollar has increased again,i bought 170 today with pleading,u can imagine

well na u talk am o.

dollar we sold 153 yesterday and buy 152

price never go up from cbn n ppl goin to hajj done dey finish.
dont panic ,
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by gowaga68: 11:56am On Nov 09, 2009
good morin all,
we buy dollar 150 and sell 152
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by GTay(m): 12:22pm On Nov 09, 2009
^^^ Hmm its not coming down as i had earlier thought,
Was really hoping it would be < 150 by now
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by gowaga68: 12:25pm On Nov 09, 2009
GTay:

^^^ Hmm its not coming down as i had earlier thought,
Was really hoping it would be < 150 by now
man what price do you want it to come down to
check cbn site.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by stephedith(f): 4:44pm On Nov 09, 2009
how much is South Africa Rand?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by patriciai: 1:29pm On Nov 10, 2009
hi all ,
I want to start trading on pounds and dollars exchange, i know the December period is a really good period for this kind of business,so i want to make good use of it. Please can anyone give me guide lines on how i can go about it. where to buy? when to buy? when to sell? the currency that makes more profit. Basically anything that can help out in this business

Thanks
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Moros(m): 5:36pm On Nov 10, 2009
@gowaga68 could you please send me your mail address and telephone number to moroz4real@yahoo.co.uk or 08038610083 i just got a biz deal and will want to seek you professional oppinon and possible involvment.

Thanks,
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by snowdrops(m): 11:31am On Nov 11, 2009
whats the latest rate for the pounds and euros?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by balogunahm(m): 2:28pm On Nov 11, 2009
Hello. Be careful there are a lot of scammers out there. I can only refer you to a company which manage funds in a professional and internationaal way. Check this link out

Company Name: BALSES BIZ and CONSULTING FIRM

Address: 32 Akilo Road Adjacent Latter Rain Assembly Ogba Ikeja Lagos

Its for real they have there office here in lagos

CHECK THE LINK IN THE IMAGE BELOW U WILL FIND THE WHOLE INFO THERE

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by gowaga68: 3:57pm On Nov 11, 2009
Moros:

@gowaga68 could you please send me your mail address and telephone number to moroz4real@yahoo.co.uk or 08038610083 i just got a biz deal and will want to seek you professional oppinon and possible involvment.

Thanks,

hello there,
just droped u an offline.
with an ID that starts from Dan, m

we buy dollar 152 and sell 154.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Awujale(m): 7:30am On Nov 13, 2009
Does anyone have an idea or knows what the current rate of pounds sterling is?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by GTay(m): 9:08am On Nov 13, 2009
gowaga68:

man what price do you want it to come down to
check cbn site.

Oga no vex o, I bought stuff from som1 at the xchange rate of $120.0. Now i have to pay back and i'm just hoping the rate drops faster sad
Anyway sha, $151 is better than $170 shocked
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by gowaga68: 10:06am On Nov 13, 2009
GTay:

Oga no vex o, I bought stuff from som1 at the xchange rate of $120.0. Now i have to pay back and i'm just hoping the rate drops faster sad
Anyway sha, $151 is better than $170 shocked

omo Iya ,Bro,
i no vex o if e come down na our betterment the lesser it become the more we sell .
Today rate na 154 we dey sell n 152 we buy.
peace.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by BAC: 12:27pm On Nov 13, 2009
Is it not about time we set up another tread of ££ everyone here keeps giving us $ rates. Anyone please how much is £££ please
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by X2X(m): 7:49pm On Nov 13, 2009
@BAC

There is/was a thread for Sterling rates. However, it didnt appear very popular with folks and is probably buried amongst the older threads . . . maybe it should have been made a sticky. I think it was started by naijacutie.

@thread

Those of us with interests in Pound Sterling would appreciate if you provide Sterling rates as well as Dollar rates. Thanks a lot for your efforts, especially gowaga.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Abalicious: 11:18pm On Nov 13, 2009
You guys might be able to help me out. What do i need exactly do get started with online currency exchange? Im kinda lost with where to begin, and i want my money to work for me as much as i work for it.

Thanks!
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by gowaga68: 10:54am On Nov 14, 2009
X-2-X:

@BAC

There is/was a thread for Sterling rates. However, it didnt appear very popular with folks and is probably buried amongst the older threads . . . maybe it should have been made a sticky. I think it was started by naijacutie.

@thread

Those of us with interests in Pound Sterling would appreciate if you provide Sterling rates as well as Dollar rates. Thanks a lot for your efforts, especially gowaga.

for your info there is a Pounds Thrend who would post daily rate?? no one just go and see for your self.

i gave out my number just for such infor's ponds is not like dollar goes up and down more than dollar and the risk is high. for that i dont want to be postin it but when ask i do give the rate.

we deal with fx so all majors rate is not the issue but the up's n down's mnatters.

peace.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by naijaman12(m): 2:14am On Nov 15, 2009
Hey Guys,

To those of you who are interested in Business or selling land or house. Note that this thread is not for
that. This forum is for foreign exchange and only foreign exchange. If you interested in other thing
other than foreign exchange, find your forum somewhere wihin the Nairaland. No one here is intereted
in buying land, house or who, how to do a business. Dont polute the thread with an uninterested
JIBITY mind of business. Those of you who are adverising for business go somewhere else or
start your own forum or thread.
How much is dollar and pounds exchange for today ojare?

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (362) (Reply)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.