Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? - Business (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? (1122264 Views)

Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar / How Much Did You Exchange The Pound For Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (362) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by ChiChi77: 6:20pm On Dec 15, 2009
I heard One dollar is now 150 Naira in Owerri (black market), it may be higher in Lagos though.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by sammytb(m): 10:27am On Dec 16, 2009
Pls can someone help me wit today's exchange rate for 1 dollar.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by denzel2009: 11:41am On Dec 16, 2009
Whats the exchange rate for pounds today? buying and selling?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by suxes2005(m): 12:55pm On Dec 16, 2009
Is any1 gigin us rate here?

SHALOM
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by nduchucks: 1:08pm On Dec 16, 2009
Today for Abuja:

Mallam go buy dollar:       N152.00
Mallam go sell you dollar: N153.50
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by suxes2005(m): 1:20pm On Dec 16, 2009
It is same in Lagos?

SHALOM
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by denzel2009: 1:52pm On Dec 16, 2009
Pounds please?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Fhemmmy: 4:24pm On Dec 16, 2009
Na wa oh, how come anytime i am buying it is high and when i don buy, the damn thing go down . . . . i tire oh
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by slimes(m): 1:12am On Dec 17, 2009
151 today
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by mjay(m): 2:58pm On Dec 17, 2009
slimes:

151 today

to buy or to sell? pls clarify
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by gowaga68: 5:12pm On Dec 17, 2009
mjay:

to buy or to sell? pls clarify
thats selling price
buying and sellin is mostly 1-2 naira diffrences.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Fhemmmy: 6:08pm On Dec 17, 2009
gowaga68:

thats selling price
buying and sellin is mostly 1-2 naira diffrences.

Why art thou abandoned us?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Pythonskin: 6:22pm On Dec 17, 2009
I need to sell 1000 pounds , where is the best place to exchange, please
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by mjay(m): 9:08pm On Dec 17, 2009
Pythonskin:

I wish its dollars, i need to buy a thousand dollars, Anyone coming home for xmas who wants to xchange dollars?? the excahnge had to be in a bank hall, where it will b certified, I no want wahala lol
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by gowaga68: 9:28am On Dec 19, 2009
Fhemmmy:

Why art thou abandoned us?
hmm am sorry for not showing up this days but my connection dey yab mi, u can call me it would be more easy.
Pythonskin:

when ever you wan buy o or sell just call.
mjay:

I wish its dollars, i need to buy a thousand dollars, Anyone coming home for xmas who wants to xchange dollars?? the excahnge had to be in a bank hall, where it will b certified, I no want wahala lol
give a call .

as of una wey wan buy or sell do your fx transaction with known ppl ,ppl that have office not the street guys not that all the street guys are bad o but hmm some are , well becarefull.
bank hall or no bank hall deal with BDC's to stay in the safer side of the river.
i still remain loyal to ma ppl.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by LAX89(m): 1:43pm On Dec 20, 2009
@ gowaga68 and ndu_chucks

Where are you based, Lagos or Abuja, and what part?

I hail, Keep up the good work o!
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by gowaga68: 2:40pm On Dec 20, 2009
LAX89:

@ gowaga68 and ndu_chucks

Where are you based, Lagos or Abuja, and what part?

I hail, Keep up the good work o!

am base at Sanni Adewale Lagos Island (along Broad street)
and thank you very much for the kind words.

ADVIS: CBN DONE CLOSE FOR HOLIDAY SO U KNOW SAY RATE MOST GO UPPPPPPPP SOME HOW.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Fhemmmy: 6:38am On Dec 21, 2009
gowaga68:

am base at Sanni Adewale Lagos Island (along Broad street)
and thank you very much for the kind words.

ADVIS: CBN DONE CLOSE FOR HOLIDAY SO U KNOW SAY RATE MOST GO UPPPPPPPP SOME HOW.

I would expect the rate to go down, cos there would ought to be more $$ in circulation, cos there are more foreigners that come home for the holiday and they will sell their $$ for Naira to spend. . . . . educate me, i beg
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by gowaga68: 9:54am On Dec 21, 2009
the rate of ppl comin back how will not influnc dey $$, there is high rate of Dollar goin out of the country not matter of circulation .look at last year dec that will give u a clue of what is happing this days towards the end of the year .
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by suxes2005(m): 6:22pm On Dec 21, 2009
Tnx

SHALOM
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by gowaga68: 9:56pm On Dec 21, 2009
suxes2005:

@gowaga: Kindly educate me on dis. I was d guy dat called on Sunday and u asked me 2 call on monday but i culdnt reach u as your line was either switched off or not responding.

I dont know if u know anytin about Sevis fee. Anyways if u dont, its money all intl students must pay to enter usa. D fee is $200 and I av d infos with me. Kindly tell me the total amount it will cost me in naira including western union charge. I need to make this payment latest Tuesday morning so dat i can generate my receipt latest Thursday or Friday as my interview is next week. pear_prince (at) yahoo.com or 08026569391

SHALOM

am very sorry,
as promised i will look into it 2morow.
stay bless.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by ofokaofoki: 2:17pm On Dec 23, 2009
1000naira to dollar
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Fhemmmy: 5:58pm On Dec 23, 2009
Seems like no one is changing $$ anymore oh
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Dclique(m): 1:53am On Dec 24, 2009
Changed for 151 at lag
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by isolo: 8:10am On Dec 24, 2009
The naira will go up. Last year in December the oil was around 50 and the oil was going down. This december the oil is 74 and it is going up, so Naira will go up. Dollar is going down against all major currencies this week. So keep your nairas for the week to come, Later I do not know, may be the situation change, lets wait and see. The other major issue is that the CBN is trying to keep the Naira rate fixed at 150 +/- 5 , but I think the naira will go up,
Rate is 152 today in Lagos
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Fhemmmy: 2:19pm On Dec 24, 2009
Thanks, guys
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 24, 2009
How much do the pounds go for guys?
PLEASE I NEED TO KNOW ASAP.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Superbrain(m): 11:40am On Dec 28, 2009
Bought dollar for N154 today at Opebi Road, Ikeja.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Fhemmmy: 6:36pm On Dec 28, 2009
Superbrain:

Bought dollar for N154 today at Opebi Road, Ikeja.

Still that high ?
Na wa oh
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by mamagee3(f): 8:03pm On Dec 28, 2009
I didn't exchange any dollar. tongue
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by LAX89(m): 9:42pm On Dec 28, 2009
mama-gee:

I didn't exchange any dollar. tongue

Lonliness or Idleness, which one? So we'll know how to accomodate you.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Fhemmmy: 7:38pm On Dec 29, 2009
This is just madness, wonder if this yeye money will ever be exchanged for 120 Naira to 1$$ again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (362) (Reply)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.