Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? - Business (253) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? (1125681 Views)

Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar / How Much Did You Exchange The Pound For Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) ... (362) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by signature2012(m): 4:39am On Aug 06, 2016
wura2020:
Please I need dollars to pay my daughter's school fees? Who can assist.

How much dollars do you need?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Curdlebug(m): 6:20am On Aug 06, 2016
MrTour:
Breaking News: $1 traded this evening at N197, the circular distributed by CBN is working and could be sustained overtime.

Tell your neighbours.
plѕ в ѕerιoυѕ, ι тнoυgнт ιтѕ only тo pιlgrιмѕ
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nsonaso(m): 8:12am On Aug 06, 2016
wura2020:
Please I need dollars to pay my daughter's school fees? Who can assist.
Meetmal03 will do the job for you.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Jainine(f): 8:48am On Aug 06, 2016
delgroveng:
Can u imagine fellow nairalanders, buyers which include YModule and God knows what the coppers name is. They have written off this trade, the crazy seller I called many times inthe heat of the moment but kept cutting my calls. Is now asking me at 12:42am China time, to send 50k rmb by Alipay to her now. Is this a normal seller, I leave u guys to judge for urselves. if my worries were unfounded, someone pls rescue them

First, the only reason I involved my friend Ymodulus was because your brother/account officer was in Lagos.

All you had to do was fulfil your end of bargain and we fulfill ours. You said "seller only sells slippers" I told you my seller is only collecting the money on my behalf as I have so much trade that she does on my behalf, what she sells therefore shouldn't matter to you. Which you said OK... You kept bringing up various excuses from 5mins to hours, you wasted the time of both your brother and my friend.

Now you may say that you successfully transacted with someone here, which I don't doubt but in no way does that qualify you as legit. For all we know next transaction can still go soar.

You made some very funny statement like, we can arrest your brother or call police to the bank if you don't deliver, but you brother on his own part refused to vouch for you. That the bank has no business in transactions of such. We are no novice Mr.

It's this same business section that we were when the onion seller who came, started well doing business legitimately then ended up defrauding people more than "100m"...

In all I regret my engagement with you for the waste of time and resources.

I urge whoever want to make transaction to be very careful As there is no one to hold if your transaction goes south. ...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by wura2020: 9:54am On Aug 06, 2016
signature2012:

How much dollars do you need?

$4000. Can you help? What rate are you offering?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by wura2020: 9:56am On Aug 06, 2016
Nsonaso:

Meetmal03 will do the job for you.

How do I connect Meetma03?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nsonaso(m): 9:56am On Aug 06, 2016
wura2020:

I've told you who will do the job for you
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nsonaso(m): 10:37am On Aug 06, 2016
wura2020:

https://www.nairaland.com/meetmal03

That's her profile. you can get her WhatsApp number there or you send her pm
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Dynamitehimself(m): 10:43am On Aug 06, 2016
Ymodulus:

Please i will advice those who wants to buy rmb from Delgroveng, that they should trade with caution.

We agreed to do business today and i left all way from Ikeja to TradeFair just to meet his Account officer / Brother who works at ZenithBank. I got to Zenith Bank and i asked Mr Groveng to send his rmb to my seller accouny so that i credit his Naira account at Zenith Bank. Now read carefully.

1. Mr Delgroveng refused, even after we agreed lastnight on how the business will go. He insisted that i go redraw cash and give his brother. And i replied him that i would do not such thing.

I cant redraw 4million + from diamond taking it to Zenith just to give a man.

2. Mr delvgroveng insisted that if it has to be transfer that i will transfer to his account first, then he will transfer his mony.

I then replied him that whats the essence of me leaving my destination and coming over to the bank to meet your brother/account officer if i have to make transfer first?

3. I offered mr Delvgroveng the option of paying into his brother/account officer's account so that if anything goes wrong his brother will be arrested.
His brother/account officer refused. And even said he is not willing.
Hehe!!

4. After long deliberations Mr Delvgroveng then agreed to semd the money. He even said in his words " i should be sending my mone while he is sending his".
i waited for over 4hours+ in the Bank. And he never sent a penny to my sellers chinese account.

5. Note, i even offered to upload my personal info for mr delvgroveng to confirm my own details.

6. I even stupidly agreed to show his account officer my account Balance so he knows i am not joking. Mr Delvgroveng Just talking A , next Z.

Bank i visited: Zenith Bank at Olusegun Obasanja Hall Aspanda, TradeFair Complex.
Whats his reason for such Up and down agreement?

Note i am not calling him a scam however please becareful of your dealings.

I got angry as i wasted my time, and he came up telling me rubbish.

Sir Delvgroveng if you have anything contrart to what i have said here come clear your name

Thanks for the heads up
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by kennyman2000(m): 11:24am On Aug 06, 2016
wura2020:

Bro careful with this mail... uzoagbalachinenye4christ@gmail.com

No be only fo4 christ. Na for Allah.

Do your research, investigation and verification before dealing with anyone. All the best

4 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Ali01: 11:46am On Aug 06, 2016
hello, please who has experienced UBA master card online transaction Declined.
i tried to buy a domain on godaddy and other online stores but the card was rejected. please who knows the solutions to it.

thanks.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by wura2020: 11:50am On Aug 06, 2016
uzobesty:

I can help. Send me a mail- uzoagbalachinenye4christ@gmail.com

I have sent you email. Plls note that I reside in Abuja.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by EnterPRO: 11:57am On Aug 06, 2016
wura2020:

He has only 1 post on NL and he joined a few months ago.

Go with meetmal03 instead.

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by wura2020: 11:59am On Aug 06, 2016
kennyman2000:

Do your research, investigation and verification before dealing with anyone. All the best

Thank you for that information. I appreciate.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by signature2012(m): 1:06pm On Aug 06, 2016
wura2020:

We chatted already.plz be extremely very careful with anyone you are dealing with here.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Udiboy(f): 1:56pm On Aug 06, 2016
kennyman2000:

Hahaaa, you guys are so mean though. You can still your message without yabbing.
We are all adults here nau.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Udiboy(f): 1:59pm On Aug 06, 2016
Madam Wura, I can help you but my exchange rate is the exchange on abokfx/black market rate.

If you are interested, we can conclude here. Btw, where is the money needed?
Thanks
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 06, 2016
Ymodulus:

Please i will advice those who wants to buy rmb from Delgroveng, that they should trade with caution.

We agreed to do business today and i left all way from Ikeja to TradeFair just to meet his Account officer / Brother who works at ZenithBank. I got to Zenith Bank and i asked Mr Groveng to send his rmb to my seller accouny so that i credit his Naira account at Zenith Bank. Now read carefully.

1. Mr Delgroveng refused, even after we agreed lastnight on how the business will go. He insisted that i go redraw cash and give his brother. And i replied him that i would do not such thing.

I cant redraw 4million + from diamond taking it to Zenith just to give a man.

2. Mr delvgroveng insisted that if it has to be transfer that i will transfer to his account first, then he will transfer his mony.

I then replied him that whats the essence of me leaving my destination and coming over to the bank to meet your brother/account officer if i have to make transfer first?

3. I offered mr Delvgroveng the option of paying into his brother/account officer's account so that if anything goes wrong his brother will be arrested.
His brother/account officer refused. And even said he is not willing.
Hehe!!

4. After long deliberations Mr Delvgroveng then agreed to semd the money. He even said in his words " i should be sending my mone while he is sending his".
i waited for over 4hours+ in the Bank. And he never sent a penny to my sellers chinese account.

5. Note, i even offered to upload my personal info for mr delvgroveng to confirm my own details.

6. I even stupidly agreed to show his account officer my account Balance so he knows i am not joking. Mr Delvgroveng Just talking A , next Z.

Bank i visited: Zenith Bank at Olusegun Obasanja Hall Aspanda, TradeFair Complex.
Whats his reason for such Up and down agreement?

Note i am not calling him a scam however please becareful of your dealings.

I got angry as i wasted my time, and he came up telling me rubbish.

Sir Delvgroveng if you have anything contrart to what i have said here come clear your name

Ymodulus abeg

Where can i buy new YAM cheaply now in quantity? Some said Onitsha. Can you help me with info as i will be selling in Abia.

I just noticed new yam is out...
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by wura2020: 3:46pm On Aug 06, 2016
[quote author=Udiboy post=48244706]Madam Wura, I can help you but my exchange rate is the exchange on abokfx/black market rate.

If you are interested, we can conclude here. Btw, where is the money needed?

Thanks. I need the money in Abuja. I posted this request here thinking I can get an exchange less than the black market rate. I think I will approach the black market soon.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nsonaso(m): 6:12pm On Aug 06, 2016
Naughtysite:

Ymodulus abeg

Where can i buy new YAM cheaply now in quantity? Some said Onitsha. Can you help me with info as i will be selling in Abia.

Contact me sharply
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 06, 2016
Nsonaso:

Contact me sharply

Naughtysite:

Ymodulus abeg

i would be interested too
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by blym4real: 7:31pm On Aug 06, 2016
henifri:

I 'm interested

contact me
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by uzobesty(m): 8:09pm On Aug 06, 2016
wura2020:

I didnt see ur email. Resend pls. I'm not far from Abuja.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by delgroveng(m): 6:18pm On Aug 07, 2016
Jainine:

First, the only reason I involved my friend Ymodulus was because your brother/account officer was in Lagos.

All you had to do was fulfil your end of bargain and we fulfill ours. You said "seller only sells slippers" I told you my seller is only collecting the money on my behalf as I have so much trade that she does on my behalf, what she sells therefore shouldn't matter to you. Which you said OK... You kept bringing up various excuses from 5mins to hours, you wasted the time of both your brother and my friend.

Now you may say that you successfully transacted with someone here, which I don't doubt but in no way does that qualify you as legit. For all we know next transaction can still go soar.

You made some very funny statement like, we can arrest your brother or call police to the bank if you don't deliver, but you brother on his own part refused to vouch for you. That the bank has no business in transactions of such. We are no novice Mr.

It's this same business section that we were when the onion seller who came, started well doing business legitimately then ended up defrauding people more than "100m"...

In all I regret my engagement with you for the waste of time and resources.

I urge whoever want to make transaction to be very careful As there is no one to hold if your transaction goes south. ...

It will be futile to exchange words with a young individual as u, i have been on Nairaland since 2011, while u only have a record of less 2 than months.

Secondly i never terminated the deal while Ymodules was there, your friend left that he needed to catch a flight after the acct officer said he had to attend to an appointment. I even asked him if he placed Ymodules under another colleague of his at the bank, I never told u i can not deliver or wont deliver. I was communicating with all four of u. Never a time did i leave u guys in darkness.
Ask Ymodules if he ever suggested or asked me to pay into the acct officer's acct.

Like i said, your haste in completing the deal, ur seller, ur profile, insisting on bank transfer on a Friday after i have released funds. I would have said God punish u and ur set, u are angry i didnt fall for u or what? Dam all too fishy for me..if u really wanted a deal after confirming that am actually whom i say i am from the acct officer.

That alone would have cleared ur fears, but u guys had something up ur sleeves or just too smart for ur own selves. its not even an issue of trust, Shear reasoning and logic would have cut the risk level even for a first time biz.

Good luck with your biz, Nairalanders thank u for the solid advice. Also its a case study for newbies entering international biz.
Not too many Nigerians can live and incorporate biz in Shanghai, am not based in Guangzhou, what would u know?

I run biz from HK,JP to CN and NG... and i use all this languages in biz too..u bunch of kids on importation biz section, nairaland has given a glorious opportunity, decide to play Consultants.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Ymodulus: 10:52pm On Aug 07, 2016
delgroveng:

It will be futile to exchange words with a young individual as u, i have been on Nairaland since 2011, while u only have a record of less 2 than months.

Secondly i never terminated the deal while Ymodules was there, your friend left that he needed to catch a flight after the acct officer said he had to attend to an appointment. I even asked him if he placed Ymodules under another colleague of his at the bank, I never told u i can not deliver or wont deliver. I was communicating with all four of u. Never a time did i leave u guys in darkness.
Ask Ymodules if he ever suggested or asked me to pay into the acct officer's acct.

Like i said, your haste in completing the deal, ur seller, ur profile, insisting on bank transfer on a Friday after i have released funds. I would have said God punish u and ur set, u are angry i didnt fall for u or what? Dam all too fishy for me..if u really wanted a deal after confirming that am actually whom i say i am from the acct officer.

That alone would have cleared ur fears, but u guys had something up ur sleeves or just too smart for ur own selves. its not even an issue of trust, Shear reasoning and logic would have cut the risk level even for a first time biz.

Good luck with your biz, Nairalanders thank u for the solid advice. Also its a case study for newbies entering international biz.
Not too many Nigerians can live and incorporate biz in Shanghai, am not based in Guangzhou, what would u know?

I run biz from HK,JP to CN and NG... and i use all this languages in biz too..u bunch of kids on importation biz section, nairaland has given a glorious opportunity, decide to play Consultants.

thats the problem with you.

1. Lies
2. Boast too much. Man many people on nairaland have achieved alot which even your heavenly cartoon God wont make you achieve in years.
3. You call yourself a So called God and nairaland biz followers kids? Ironic that a so called God cannot sell 90,000RMB to his Gurus colleagues even at his so so persono-glorified cheap rate, rather choose to come here and spew rubbish lies.
4. Why spew lies even after i corrected them previously and you stylishly evaded a reply.

Speak japan to japanese and sell your dollars.

Untill the Romans, i became roman; To the gentiles i was gentile; To a kid, i ymodulus decided to act like a kid.

However i wont play with a fool else he will drag me into his pit..

6 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by tosinjay(m): 12:25am On Aug 08, 2016
delgroveng:

See priding... In your own words now you have insulted all of us. Your way reminds me of the way Bishop of arise and shine behaves. If you ever call on God, just know you've just rubbed His name on the mud because Ymod is an atheist. We're kidz abi, ok God go elevate us too. Amen
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by AleAirHub(m): 3:00am On Aug 08, 2016
Good Morning,

Payoneer Account Is Needed For Purchase....

Quote Me Your Price Via; Mail & Whatsapp.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Infinitikoncept(m): 6:12am On Aug 08, 2016
Delgroveng, ymodulus, jainine abeg y'all have said a lot and we the readers can pick little points and since y'all are matured bixnex guys kindly sheath the sword of accusations and counterattacking. If you still want to do bixnex later set out your t&c & if both camps don't trust each other based on the volume of money involved then look for those you trust.
The past is gone and its a new day so let's bury the angers of yesterday and embrace today.
One love

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) ... (362) (Reply)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.