Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,533 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? - Business (254) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? (1122662 Views)

Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar / How Much Did You Exchange The Pound For Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (362) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Saladin1: 6:48am On Aug 08, 2016

Good morning friends, how much is the exchange rate for dollar using Stanbic IBTC card?

2 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by meetmal03(f): 6:52am On Aug 08, 2016
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by skentelelady(f): 8:34am On Aug 08, 2016
Saladin1:

Good morning friends, how much is the exchange rate for dollar using Stanbic IBTC card?

I need to know this ASAP. After i ran away from Stanbic $100 daily and 360, Gtbank just charged me 370 on weekend transactions from 350 as at friday embarassed embarassed
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Ihavespoken: 8:49am On Aug 08, 2016
Chai, this is sad. Nigerians are always in a rush to buy dollar unfortunately this results in losing money.

Since this crisis started, I have never bought dollar for more than N285. Stop wasting money and start researching.

skentelelady:

I need to know this ASAP. After i ran away from Stanbic $100 daily and 360, Gtbank just charged me 370 on weekend transactions from 350 as at friday embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by AleAirHub(m): 9:40am On Aug 08, 2016
Infinitikoncept:
Delgroveng, ymodulus, jainine abeg y'all have said a lot and we the readers can pick little points and since y'all are matured bixnex guys kindly sheath the sword of accusations and counterattacking. If you still want to do bixnex later set out your t&c & if both camps don't trust each other based on the volume of money involved then look for those you trust.
The past is gone and its a new day so let's bury the angers of yesterday and embrace today.
One love
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Infinitikoncept(m): 10:09am On Aug 08, 2016
Well after the long tussle, CBN mediation. StanbicIBTC refunded my #185,690 finally this morning.
Special thanks to Jesbu, bdavis,Tumababa etal and others who have decided to fight for justice and will never succumb to the suffering and smiling mentality of an average Nigerian.
Make all of Una bring out Una straw for 5 alive, orijin. Lols

4 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 08, 2016
Infinitikoncept:
Well after the long tussle, CBN mediation. StanbicIBTC refunded my #185,690 finally this morning.
Special thanks to Jesbu, bdavis,Tumababa etal and others who have decided to fight for justice and will never succumb to the suffering and smiling mentality of an average Nigerian.
Nice one. 3 out of 10 of my accounts reversed. Remaining 7
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by bdavis: 12:25pm On Aug 08, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

Straw out, orijin I never see o undecided

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 08, 2016
Hi Guys, please a relative wants to send ne dollars today. What is current exchange rate? Or is there any special rate I should tell him since the dollars will be changed here in Nigeria?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by lizmovic(m): 1:01pm On Aug 08, 2016
AyaSunday:
Hi Guys, please a relative wants to send ne dollars today. What is current exchange rate? Or is there any special rate I should tell him since the dollars will be changed here in Nigeria?
western union currently 341 to 1$
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 08, 2016
lizmovic:

Thanks a lot
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 08, 2016
lizmovic:

Please is there a way to receive dollars from abroad in Nigeria?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by skentelelady(f): 1:39pm On Aug 08, 2016
Ihavespoken:

Chai, this is sad. Nigerians are always in a rush to buy dollar unfortunately this results in losing money.

Since this crisis started, I have never bought dollar for more than N285. Stop wasting money and start researching.

where do you buy St 285 please

who know stanbic rate this morning going please
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by awesomeJ(m): 1:52pm On Aug 08, 2016
Ymodulus:

thats the problem with you.

1. Lies
2. Boast too much. Man many people on nairaland have achieved alot which even your heavenly cartoon God wont make you achieve in years.
3. You call yourself a So called God and nairaland biz followers kids? Ironic that a so called God cannot sell 90,000RMB to his Gurus colleagues even at his so so persono-glorified cheap rate, rather choose to come here and spew rubbish lies.
4. Why spew lies even after i corrected them previously and you stylishly evaded a reply.

Speak japan to japanese and sell your dollars.

Untill the Romans, i became roman; To the gentiles i was gentile; To a kid, i ymodulus decided to act like a kid.

However i wont play with a fool else he will drag me into his pit..
Ymodulus:

1. Lies
2. Boast too much. Man many people on nairaland have achieved alot which even your heavenly cartoon God wont make you achieve in years.
3. You call yourself a So called God and nairaland biz followers kids? Ironic that a so called God cannot sell 90,000RMB to his Gurus colleagues even at his so so persono-glorified cheap rate, rather choose to come here and spew rubbish lies.
4. Why spew lies even after i corrected them previously and you stylishly evaded a reply.

Untill the Romans, i became roman; To the gentiles i was gentile; To a kid, i ymodulus decided to act like a kid.

[quote author=Ymodulus post=48288138]

1. Lies

[/quote

your heavenly what?
You must be mad generationally and perpetually for referring to God that way. Idiot. If you're not careful, I will speak death upon you from here and you'll be gone. I don't think you need your life anyways since you're foolish enough to not realise it was given to you. how can you be existing with such emptiness of purpose.

Now, you should know atheism is in itself a religion-of fools-and what you could really use right now, is a deliverance from it.
Given the tone of my address to you, I advise that you be calm and know that I do love you, but God made you, and He loves you more.

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Jazzlite: 1:57pm On Aug 08, 2016
a very useless thread one would think such a thread will be filled by people who are serious minded. 4 pages and three days no FX rate @ all. @ wura2020 please use official channels for your daughter's tuition. the people in here are not mature enough and that's a hallmark of unreliability and fraud.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by vizboy(m): 2:00pm On Aug 08, 2016
Really Enjoying this thread. cheesy grin cheesy
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by shyling(f): 2:28pm On Aug 08, 2016
Jazzlite:
a very useless thread one would think such a thread will be filled by people who are serious minded. 4 pages and three days no FX rate @ all. @ wura2020 please use official channels for your daughter's tuition. the people in here are not mature enough and that's a hallmark of unreliability and fraud.

Seconded well said.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by shyling(f): 2:30pm On Aug 08, 2016
vizboy:
Really Enjoying this thread. cheesy grin cheesy
Easy thing....if you love fraud and disorderly conduct

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by wealthyplace(f): 2:53pm On Aug 08, 2016
Today 08/08/2016 Access bank rate, Dollar to Naira, $1=N311
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Jazzlite: 2:56pm On Aug 08, 2016
God bless you.... Dollar to Naira.... what of naira to dollar?

wealthyplace:
Today 08/08/2016 Access bank rate, Dollar to Naira, $1=N311
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Bookiemart01(f): 3:04pm On Aug 08, 2016
Seriously?
You want to speak death because an atheist spoke blasphemy unto God?

Are you God?
Let God judge him, and stop allowing an atheist get to you.

We can only pray the Lord shows him mercy and save him from the path of destruction

awesomeJ:
[b][/b]

2 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 08, 2016
AyaSunday:

Please is there a way to receive dollars from abroad in Nigeria?
that is through money gram or western union
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by HazzanTazzan(m): 3:20pm On Aug 08, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Seriously?

Are you God?

We can only pray the Lord shows him mercy and save him from the path of destruction

Please tell him not to bring religion into business...
Ymodulus has been doing business on here for years and he's trusted to always deliver without hiccups...

The order guy claiming that he wants them to send him payment first seems like a scam based on what I read so far...

His so called account manager or brother cldnt vouch for him when Ymodulus asked him if he can stand for the guy in case they send the money and he doesn't respond...

So what are we saying here... Its very clear that he can't be trusted with the funds from ymodulus group since his brother /account manager cldnt vouch for him...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Bookiemart01(f): 4:28pm On Aug 08, 2016
As much as I agree that the China based guy shouldn't have brought God into the whole thing.....

However, my issue is with the guy who has turned to "assistant holy spirit ".....since when did human beings start "speaking death"?

HazzanTazzan:

Please tell him not to bring religion into business...
Ymodulus has been doing business on here for years and he's trusted to always deliver without hiccups...

The order guy claiming that he wants them to send him payment first seems like a scam based on what I read so far...

His so called account manager or brother cldnt vouch for him when Ymodulus asked him if he can stand for the guy in case they send the money and he doesn't respond...

So what are we saying here... Its very clear that he can't be trusted with the funds from ymodulus group since his brother /account manager cldnt vouch for him...

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by awesomeJ(m): 4:39pm On Aug 08, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Seriously?

Are you God?

Alright ma. Thanks ma.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Bustybee: 4:46pm On Aug 08, 2016
3 Expert Reasons Why Your Business Should Have a Plan

https://insidify.com/discovery/going-with-the-wind-stop-your-business-should-have-a-plan

To start a business, you must have at least a business idea. That’s what makes an entrepreneur. While some entrepreneurs are however only concerned with starting a business and making some money, some are about building their businesses into global brands.

Really successful businesses thrive on a lot of things, but one of them is definitely preparing a good business plan at the start of the business. So if you are an entrepreneur looking forward to building a global brand, here are three reasons why you should have a business plan.

Asking Africa’s Premiere Wealth Coach, Mrs Omilola Oshikoya about the importance of having a business plan, she replied with the popular business quote “If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.” According to her, it is important as with anything in life to create a business plan as a prospective entrepreneur. In some cases however, you can start your business while you are working on the business plan.

This means that while you may start preparing your plan from the inception of your business idea, you don’t have to delay starting until the plan is ready. Whenever you decide, the most important thing is to have a plan. Below are three reasons why:

Continue reading here.... https://insidify.com/discovery/going-with-the-wind-stop-your-business-should-have-a-plan

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (362) (Reply)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.