Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? - Business (257) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? (1125661 Views)

Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar / How Much Did You Exchange The Pound For Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (362) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Intelligentdude(m): 11:02am On Aug 13, 2016
freshcvvs:

Another red flag, no one can comfortably handly any amount. this shows you're really into exchange biz. grin grin grin
Lol,this thing is very simple.You don't just conclude one is a scammer when you havent interacted or done business with him/her.
Have I asked you to pay money to me?
Chairman,I won't come to your level,you dont know how we operate,you don't know my partners.
Those who have contacted me since yesterday would have come here to shout scammer if I were one.
I have said it before,I treasure my reputation more than gold.Have a great day.

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by freshcvvs: 11:05am On Aug 13, 2016
Intelligentdude:
Lol,this thing is very simple.You don't just conclude one is a scammer wheb you havent interacted or done business with him.Have I asked you to pay money to me?Chairman,I won't come to your level.Those that have contacted me since yesterday,if I was a scammer,they will have reported me on this forum.I have said it before,I treasure my reputation more than gold.Have a great day.

I haven't even labelled you a scammer, you're doing that yourself.

Even banks have limit to the numbers and amount you can transact. how on earth would you say you have no limit and can comfortably handle any amount? you connected to the US vault?

Funny people. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Intelligentdude(m): 11:10am On Aug 13, 2016
freshcvvs:

Even banks have limit to the numbers and amount you can transact. how on earth would you say you have no limit and can comfortably handle any amount? you connected to the US vault?

I rest my case.Have a great day.

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Jainine(f): 11:41am On Aug 13, 2016
freshcvvs:

The partner is someone with an okay reputation, I wouldnt mind transacting if we both wait till confirmation of payment before I release my fund or we use an escrow system. Which he disagreed to both. Said we have to make payment together.

I told him at long run that for us to transact he can pick an escrow or I will wait with his family for the whole verification time then release fund immediately it's verified.

He refused and said he is no longer interested.

I then move my luggage forward. No time for uncalculated risk.
Intelligentdude:

7 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Jainine(f): 11:48am On Aug 13, 2016
So far so good.

I can recommend the following people that if you leave your money with them a week they won't disappear and there will be no drama;

Infinitekoncept
Justi4jesu
Aleairpay

I also ones both Bitcoin from Chemashie

That's that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by freshcvvs: 12:19pm On Aug 13, 2016
Jainine:

The partner is someone with an okay reputation, I wouldnt mind transacting if we both wait till confirmation of payment before I release my fund or we use an escrow system. Which he disagreed to both. Said we have to make payment together.

I told him at long run that for us to transact he can pick an escrow or I will wait with his family for the whole verification time then release fund immediately it's verified.

He refused and said he is no longer interested.

I then move my luggage forward. No time for uncalculated risk.

grin grin grin grin grin Okay reputation.. na money we dey talk here - grin grin grin grin

Even with your options he refused grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by chemashie(m): 12:53pm On Aug 13, 2016
Jainine:
So far so good.

I can recommend the following people that if you leave your money with them a week they won't disappear and there will be no drama;

Infinitekoncept
Justi4jesu
Aleairpay

That's that.
Thank you for the positive feedback.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by lawofeso: 12:58pm On Aug 13, 2016
Can anyone tell me what dollars are exchanging for with Aboki?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Jainine(f): 12:59pm On Aug 13, 2016
freshcvvs:

grin grin grin grin grin Okay reputation.. na money we dey talk here - grin grin grin grin

Even with your options he refused grin grin grin

Yes o. He said even if I go to their family house, the payment still has to be simultaneously.

As he said he can't use Nairalander for escrow I said I will wait for aliexpress verification (6hours) in their house after its verified pay there and then and yet he didn't agree.

No escrow
Pay before verification.

Make others go try first grin

2 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by tosinjay(m): 2:06pm On Aug 13, 2016
What sort of arrangement is that, if he can go first for reputable nairalanders or choose escrow, it's a welcome idea. And Mr, by saying you have your reputation to protect doesn't guarantee us nothing. I am of the opinion that one must prove being genuine not claiming it without concrete evidence.

There are reputable nairalanders here, if you can say you don't trust anyone and no escrow then no deal na.

I need $3k in china, if you can go first or choose escrow we could deal, not saying you're a scammer but prove you're not. And it's not a one time thing, you have to prove yourself, prove yourself again and again. No be say you go deal wit one person come dey claim proven.
Intelligentdude:
Lol,funny you.I have a reputation to protect bro.Cheers

3 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Jainine(f): 2:18pm On Aug 13, 2016
tosinjay:
What sort of arrangement is that, if he can go first for reputable nairalanders or choose escrow, it's a welcome idea. And Mr, by saying you have your reputation to protect doesn't guarantee us nothing. I am of the opinion that one must prove being genuine not claiming it without concrete evidence.

There are reputable nairalanders here, if you can say you don't trust anyone and no escrow then no deal na.

I need $3k in china, if you can go first or choose escrow we could deal, not saying you're a scammer but prove you're not. And it's not a one time thing, you have to prove yourself, prove yourself again and again. No be say you go deal wit one person come dey claim proven.

Exactly my point.
I even volunteer to stay till payment is verified. Dispite the rampard kidnap cases, but they still want payment first.

He feels no Nairalander is good enough for escrow but keep shouting his "Nairaland" reputation.

Cc intelligentdude.

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by tosinjay(m): 2:36pm On Aug 13, 2016
Jainine:

Exactly my point.
I even volunteer to stay till payment is verified. Dispite the rampard kidnap cases, but they still want payment first.

He feels no Nairalander is good enough for escrow but keep shouting his "Nairaland" reputation.

Cc intelligentdude.
I can't even try that face to face except na lagos inside GTB.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nsonaso(m): 3:59pm On Aug 13, 2016
tosinjay:

I can't even try that face to face except na lagos inside GTB.
So for your mind? Inside GTB is safe.
When they come shoot gun for up, and say them want TOSINJAY.
You go shock say Na GTb security people go help them tile you well and package give them. grin

2 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by toluxa1(m): 5:53pm On Aug 13, 2016
Jainine:

Yes o. He said even if I go to their family house, the payment still has to be simultaneously.

As he said he can't use Nairalander for escrow I said I will wait for aliexpress verification (6hours) in their house after its verified pay there and then and yet he didn't agree.

No escrow
Pay before verification.

Make others go try first grin

Intelligentdude:

How can two people probably in two different countries make a simultaneous payment. We dey inside room together sef, somebody must click or press ENTER first. Obviously the guy no pure. Which reputation are you trying to protect? Reputation we know nothing about? If you get reputation for your work place, or for club, no be here. There many people who are well known here, including myself.

Escrow, you no gree, wait in your house while you send, you no gree, send and I pay you, no you gree. So all of us are thieves abi, you're the only righteous and trusted person. Pele!

If you're ready to do business, I need $2000. I'm not even doing face to face. You make the payment, once it's cleared, I send your money, else, sai anjima.

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Pavore9: 5:56pm On Aug 13, 2016
Nsonaso:

You go shock say Na GTb security people go help them tile you well and package give them. grin

To do transaction don become war......Nigeria I hail! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Jainine(f): 6:02pm On Aug 13, 2016
toluxa1:

How can two people probably in two different countries make a simultaneous payment. We dey inside room together sef, somebody must click or press ENTER first. Obviously the guy no pure. Which reputation are you trying to protect? Reputation we know nothing about? If you get reputation for your work place, or for club, no be here. There many people who are well known here, including myself.

Escrow, you no gree, wait in your house while you send, you no gree, send and I pay you, no you gree. So all of us are thieves abi, you're the only righteous and trusted person. Pele!

If you're ready to do business, I need $2000. I'm not even doing face to face. You make the payment, once it's cleared, I send your money, else, sai anjima.

He told you the same too? Hehehe
I wanted 5k he was telling me it's small money and I'm being too paranoid (money he makes in a week).
I told him its big money to me Oga. Even 10naira I can't afford for scammer talk more of such.

Me sef still need the fund urgently if there is a better arrangement.
Cc intelligentdude
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Intelligentdude(m): 6:15pm On Aug 13, 2016
Jainine:

Exactly my point.

Cc intelligentdude.
Lol,I thought we have spoken about this?My partner never said he had reputation to protect,I did and I chatted with you.Anyways have a great evening.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by toluxa1(m): 6:23pm On Aug 13, 2016
Intelligentdude:
Lol,I thought we have spoken about this?My partner never said he had reputation to protect,I did and I chatted with you.Anyways have a great evening.

Obviously you're not the one making the payment. Where is this "partner" of yours exactly? Isn't he here in Nigeria?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Infinitikoncept(m): 6:29pm On Aug 13, 2016
Yeah breath of freedom. God punish empty hen for giving me extra work to do. 12 hours disconnection resulted in a backlog of two days sorting out. Intelligent mafia I vouch for toluxa1 and jainine. Go first and immediately payment is verified they will pay you without story. I trust them pass PMB.

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Jainine(f): 6:41pm On Aug 13, 2016
Intelligentdude:

He told me so in our chats.

Infinitikoncept:
Yeah breath of freedom. God punish empty hen for giving me extra work to do. 12 hours disconnection resulted in a backlog of two days sorting out. Intelligent mafia I vouch for toluxa1 and jainine. Go first and immediately payment is verified they will pay you without story. I trust them pass PMB.

Lol @ bolded.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by tosinjay(m): 6:58pm On Aug 13, 2016
Nsonaso:

Na wa for you oo, na bullion van i carry? Am talking about normal transaction where both parties make transfers and have all confirmed. You jst dey exaggerate. Na wa wa for you jare.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by tosinjay(m): 7:06pm On Aug 13, 2016
Pavore9:

To do transaction don become war......Nigeria I hail! cheesy cheesy
Imagine oo, as if na war.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Obynolee(f): 7:51pm On Aug 13, 2016
Intelligentdude:
You should have a representative in Lagos who can make the transfer on your behalf.It won't be wise of us to make the online payment without you crediting our account and vice versa.

Hi,I am in Lagos,can we meet in the bank for transaction?, I want about 60,000rmb in Chinese bank.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Obynolee(f): 7:56pm On Aug 13, 2016
Jainine:
So far so good.

Infinitekoncept
Justi4jesu
Aleairpay

That's that.

I add Tumababa to the list
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 13, 2016
Obynolee:

I add Tumababa to the list

Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by ladyF(f): 8:01pm On Aug 13, 2016
Nsonaso:

When they come shoot gun for up, and say them want TOSIN.JAY.
lmao...this is funny! grin

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by dagr8(m): 8:41pm On Aug 13, 2016
Obynolee:

Hi,I am in Lagos,can we meet in the bank for transaction?, I want about 60,000rmb in Chinese bank.
It seems you didn't read the posts before yours
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Intelligentdude(m): 9:06pm On Aug 13, 2016
Obynolee:

Helo,in order to avoid the comments above,I have discussed with my partner and we are focusing only on those who want to buy from amazon or any store in the US.

Also,our focus is on those who want to pay their fees in the US,UK,Canada etc.Have a great evening.Cheers
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Bookiemart01(f): 10:33pm On Aug 13, 2016
Please go through previous posts on the thread

Obynolee:

Suddenly your "partner " has decided not to do bank transfers again because peeps are asking you to pay 1sthe right?

So much for "integrity"

#ThinkingOutLoud......Awaritefe just keeps coming up with different methods shocked grin

Intelligentdude:
Helo,in order to avoid the comments above,I have discussed with my partner and we are focusing only on those who want to buy from amazon or any store in the US.
Also,our focus is on those who want to pay their fees in the US,UK,Canada etc.Have a great evening.Cheers
Intelligentdude:
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Intelligentdude(m): 10:42pm On Aug 13, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Please go through previous posts on the thread

Suddenly your "partner " has decided not to do bank transfers again because peeps are asking you to pay 1sthe right?

So much for "integrity"

#ThinkingOutLoud......Awaritefe just keeps coming up with different methods shocked grin

Lol,for the record, I made the decision and conveyed it to him.Like I said before, I won't want anything to tarnish my reputation (not even alibaba or aliexpress 6hours before confirmation of payment). I won't come to your level dear.Cheers and have a great evening.

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (362) (Reply)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.