Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,079 members, 7,814,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? - Business (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? (1122284 Views)

Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar / How Much Did You Exchange The Pound For Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (362) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by suxes2005(m): 4:31pm On Dec 30, 2009
I WAN FINKIN DOLLAR WILL COME DOWN DIS PERIOD?

shalom
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Fhemmmy: 4:47pm On Dec 30, 2009
suxes2005:

shalom

It is so pathetic to know that we still changing $$ at the damn rate we are changing it now.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by hermosa(f): 9:22pm On Dec 31, 2009
sweetie, 124 Naira? that was like 3 years ago, we in 2010 with the terrorists attack it's gon be like 1 dollar to 180 Naira, we are so bleeped!!
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by axeman85(m): 11:36pm On Jan 02, 2010
Guys na wao. na so so dollar dollar. haba

pls ow much is pounds exchange rate now pls. i friend said pounds is changing for =N=255 how true is this. ? thanks
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by axeman85(m): 11:39pm On Jan 02, 2010
@gowaga68

do you have an office in ikeja ? and what is rate for pounds pls. thankxs
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by BAC: 5:22pm On Jan 04, 2010
£££ rates please. Any generous person in naija, Please take okada go ask for ikeja please.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by nbem2008: 9:14pm On Jan 04, 2010
BAC:

£££ rates please. Any generous person in naija, Please take okada go ask for ikeja please.

@BAC
Sir, Don't you have any 'generous' person in your family or extended family in Naija that can hop okada and go check for you, since you suggested the okada angle?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by BAC: 10:43am On Jan 05, 2010
@nbem2008
Too many lazy people in Naija, give them a chance to do some work,  grin

For your infomation though a family has checked for me this morning rate at Ikeja is N250 to £

And another note, only the lazy ones in my family ride okada, I am still looking forward to their change of attitude, God help them in 2010
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by axeman85(m): 10:59am On Jan 05, 2010
BAC:

@nbem2008
Too many lazy people in Naija, give them a chance to do some work, grin

For your infomation though a family has checked for me this morning rate at Ikeja is N250 to £

And another note, only the lazy ones in my family ride okada, I am still looking forward to their change of attitude, God help them in 2010

=N=250 to £1 thats good na im be say i will get good bargain for my money wen i go house soon. well make we see if e go increase or reduce
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Fhemmmy: 7:21pm On Jan 05, 2010
My representative in Nigeria changed at 155.5 Naira today . . . . so sad, and killing buz.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Dclique(m): 10:53pm On Jan 05, 2010
150 in lagos today. Has it increased?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by DOW(m): 6:09am On Jan 06, 2010
I bought £ @252
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by nbem2008: 5:53am On Jan 07, 2010
suxes2005:

shalom

@Suxes2005

What exactly are you talking about - "I WAN FINKIN" . If you can write "finkin", you should be able to write "Thinking". But I guess you intentionally decided to be a slowpoke all in the name of sounding hip/silly. And do you even know the real historical meaning of SHALOM? Then again, you said you're 21 and I guess that entitles you to be an slowpoke.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Fhemmmy: 3:04am On Jan 09, 2010
Dclique:

150 in lagos today. Has it increased?

Please, where in lagos and if u could give me the fone number to your mallam, i beg.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by mjay(m): 9:48am On Jan 11, 2010
Hello all, happy week in advance. Where's our mallam to tell us the current rate. Please I need to buy sm dollars urgently, what is the current bm rate?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Fhemmmy: 3:12pm On Jan 11, 2010
I really wish people will be back and tell us wadddupp with $$ in Nija
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by fxuser: 1:10pm On Jan 12, 2010
cash or transfer ??
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by nduchucks: 6:48pm On Jan 12, 2010
Today for Abuja:

Mallam go buy dollar: N151.00
Mallam go sell you dollar: N152.50
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by egin(m): 9:28pm On Jan 12, 2010
In the US, Moneygram is N150
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by BAC: 12:05pm On Jan 14, 2010
I called naija today , £ is N250 selling price. Location: Ikeja Alade market.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Babaunited(m): 5:15pm On Jan 14, 2010
@BAC

Thanks for the update,  But these Money Transfer agents in London - e.g Hackney joints (e.g DTT, Global Link, Money Line,  etc ) and those at Paddington side, still dey give N248 to £, at the best.

They have not increased to N250 yet,  I guess they are making their cuts and also charge commission. sad   .

I go wait till next week then. Cheers
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by BAC: 6:11pm On Jan 14, 2010
Babaunited:

@BAC

Thanks for the update,  But these Money Transfer agents in London - e.g Hackney joints (e.g DTT, Global Link, Money Line,  etc ) and those at Paddington side, still dey give N248 to £, at the best.

They have not increased to N250 yet,  I guess they are making their cuts and also charge commission. sad   .

I go wait till next week then. Cheers
Very interesting you are talking about these money transfer people. I have been looking for Places in london I can change for near black market price. I am going to research these lists of yours . The best I have been using is moneygram. And I tell you their rate can be very bad sometimes.

Thanks @babunited
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by kason121(m): 7:39am On Jan 15, 2010
can any member here tell me the best place to sell liberty?the company i am using is presently off service
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Babaunited(m): 11:23am On Jan 15, 2010
BAC:

Very  interesting you are talking about these money transfer people. I have been looking for Places in london I can change for near black market price. I am going to research these lists of yours . The best I have been using is moneygram. And I tell you  their rate can be very bad sometimes.

Thanks @babunited

@BAC

Some of them also have on-line facility. I have been using Moneyline UK [_http://www.moneylineuk.com_] & Double Crown[_http://83.104.242.193/dce/index.asp_] for about 3years now and both are OK. Swift Transfer, DTT and Global Link are also good, but they don't have online facility ( shame ); but they charge all high commisions and at times their rates are too low.

Money Gram is s-h-i-t. They are ole  kiss

Take care,  cool
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by BAC: 1:30pm On Jan 15, 2010
Thanks for letting me have all these infos.

Cheers

BAC
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Dscientist: 5:30pm On Jan 15, 2010
How much do you xchange the dollar today.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Fhemmmy: 4:48pm On Jan 16, 2010
I thought this thread was about how much $$ is being exchanged for.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Akagood: 1:10am On Jan 18, 2010
Yes flem $$ just rise and fall keeping it concorrect maybe they
would xchange at 150.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Fhemmmy: 1:42am On Jan 18, 2010
Akagood:

Yes flem $$ just rise and fall keeping it concorrect maybe they
would xchange at 150.

Thanks jare, good person
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by KenUchenna: 10:48pm On Jan 18, 2010
Anyone got Liberty Reserve Dollars for sale?

At how much??

I wanna buy like $1K.

I can be reached on 07038651014.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by chezyfive: 12:10am On Jan 19, 2010
I have 9 units of Generators just arrived from Amsterdam,Holland!

The Model is EM4500EX

The asking price is N120k (negotiable when you contact us on the number given)

Its a 4.5KVA Honda Powered-engine generator with 3-phase.

Telephone: 08055459874

Ask for Mr Adekoya.

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by globalaid(m): 11:43am On Jan 19, 2010
i do not know why people are so daft, this is a currency section and not advertising section. post your generator to appropriate section thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (362) (Reply)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.