Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

We’re Not Against Restructuring, Our Demand Is Biafra, Referendum – IPOB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’re Not Against Restructuring, Our Demand Is Biafra, Referendum – IPOB (1059 Views)

Enugu 2023: Ekweremadu’s Demand Is Evil, Ignoble - Ugochukwu Agballah / We’re Not Against Restructuring, Our Demand Is Biafra, Referendum – IPOB / IPOB Protests Against Restructuring In Port-Harcourt (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’re Not Against Restructuring, Our Demand Is Biafra, Referendum – IPOB by Investigative: 9:06pm On Nov 30, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s]You be mumu . So the Igbos are now part of the Niger Delta abi? Hahahaha ...you mumu has no grade . The only igbos that are in the Niger Delta are a tiny minority which are only found in some parts Delta and Oyibo in Rivers state. And even these ones don't want to be a part of your useless Biafra . grin
Am igbo and am from delta state and delta is also niger delta
So tell me who is a fool?
Re: We’re Not Against Restructuring, Our Demand Is Biafra, Referendum – IPOB by Ammishaddai: 9:12pm On Nov 30, 2021
[s]
Investigative:

Am igbo and am from delta state and delta is also niger delta
So tell me who is a fool?
[/s] Shut the fvck up . The Igbos in Delta don't want any part of your nonsense Biafra , and Ifenyi Okowa made that extremely clear when he assumed office grin . Even in Delta state Urhobo are the majority and you think they'll follow your drunk ass Biafra ? Hahahaha...you must be dreaming
Re: We’re Not Against Restructuring, Our Demand Is Biafra, Referendum – IPOB by Investigative: 9:15pm On Nov 30, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] Shut the fvck up . The Igbos in Delta don't want any part of your nonsense Biafra , and Ifenyi Okowa made that extremely clear when he assumed office grin . Even in Delta state Urhobo are the majority and you think they'll follow your drunk ass Biafra ? Hahahaha...you must be dreaming
So you now speak for me in delta state
Are you not a mumu like this?
Come and stop us when we choose Biafra
Re: We’re Not Against Restructuring, Our Demand Is Biafra, Referendum – IPOB by Ammishaddai: 9:17pm On Nov 30, 2021
[s]
Investigative:

So you now speak for me in delta state
Are you not a mumu like this?
Come and stop us when we choose Biafra
[/s] Bros you're in Anambra or Imo ; not Delta . Mumu grin
Re: We’re Not Against Restructuring, Our Demand Is Biafra, Referendum – IPOB by Investigative: 9:21pm On Nov 30, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] Bros you're in Anambra or Imo ; not Delta . Mumu grin
Am done with you
Now come and stop us
When we choose Biafra through referendum
Re: We’re Not Against Restructuring, Our Demand Is Biafra, Referendum – IPOB by Lionnation: 10:55pm On Nov 30, 2021
Brexxit:

I'm a Niger deltan,God forbid we share same country with Igbos.

The oil wealth and massive gas reserves here in the n/d is enough to transform it into a mini Dubai.
so your only reason of nationhood is oil money not even money you can make out of your human intelectual capacity rather an oil deposited underground you didnt know what to do with until an inteligent man from the western world came to show you, shouldnt you be ashamed that you cant survive without oil money, you can be a niga deltan for all i care, i dont even know when the so called nigas became a tribe, evrytime igbo this igbo that as if igboland dont have oil and gas deposit in it, i am from ndoni in rivers state i dont know where you are from we have enough human resouses and natural resouses to be geater, igbo to the world

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Peter Obi A Credible Candidate In 2023 / Sit-at-home: “you Are Making Us Lose Billions” – Igbo Businessmen Tells IPOB / Breaking: PDP Members Seek Disqualification Of Davido's Uncle, Ademola Adeleke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.