Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Aljazeera Blame Climate Change For Nigerians Killing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aljazeera Blame Climate Change For Nigerians Killing (750 Views)

Why Are Nigerians Killing Each Other Like Animals / 'nigerians Killing One Another In South Africa' - Ibeto / Nigeria Steel Factory Back To Life After 40 Years - Aljazeera (Pics + video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aljazeera Blame Climate Change For Nigerians Killing by Investigative: 7:59am On Nov 30, 2021
This is coming from a news channel that harbored extremists to shoot into Israel from their building headquarter in palestian
Going through this news I understand that aljazeera is one of the sponsors of these jihadist and extremist killing Nigerians,
By blaming climate change ,what do climate change have to do with kidnapping and collection of ransom from herdsmen?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aljazeera Blame Climate Change For Nigerians Killing by Sctests: 8:05am On Nov 30, 2021
Al-jazeera is banned in many countries like Egypt and Isreal because of their support for terrorists and exteremists like Hamas, Muslim brotherhood, Taliban etc.

Al-Jazeera is owned by Qatar a strong supporter and financier of the Taliban and many other extremists groups. I never knew they would one day stoop so low to support the world renown marauding fulani terrorists who have maimed and killed thousands of indigenous nigerians.

I'm yanking it off my list of TV channels.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aljazeera Blame Climate Change For Nigerians Killing by FreedomArmy: 8:09am On Nov 30, 2021
Na them them.Islamic media mouthpiece Trying fo change the narrative to push an agenda and make it look like the fulanis are not at fault.
The fulanis have refused to ranch their cows,they rather graze their cows in someone's farm and kill the farmer when he tries to protest and stop them.

2 Likes

Re: Aljazeera Blame Climate Change For Nigerians Killing by Lawlab251: 8:18am On Nov 30, 2021
Ok
Re: Aljazeera Blame Climate Change For Nigerians Killing by mrvitalis(m): 8:20am On Nov 30, 2021
When Qatar sponsor a news channel this is what you get

Muslims are the most hypocritical people on Earth they are quick to condem treatment of Muslims in the West n China but

I have never seen a Muslim condemned Saudi Arabia treatment of none Muslims ...u would be killed if u denounce Islam there ...I have never seen a Muslim condemned it not even for once

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aljazeera Blame Climate Change For Nigerians Killing by alanto: 8:41am On Nov 30, 2021
mrvitalis:
When Qatar sponsor a news channel this is what you get

Muslims are the most hypocritical people on Earth they are quick to condem treatment of Muslims in the West n China but

I have never seen a Muslim condemned Saudi Arabia treatment of none Muslims ...u would be killed if u denounce Islam there ...I have never seen a Muslim condemned it not even for once
If we are talking responsibilities. There’s enough blame to go around
Re: Aljazeera Blame Climate Change For Nigerians Killing by Banjulthompson: 8:51am On Nov 30, 2021
Smh
Re: Aljazeera Blame Climate Change For Nigerians Killing by mrvitalis(m): 8:52am On Nov 30, 2021
alanto:

If we are talking responsibilities. There’s enough blame to go around
Oga I said show me one ...u would always find Christians as biggest critique of anti Muslim laws

Don't come to me with that una taqya rubbish abeg
Re: Aljazeera Blame Climate Change For Nigerians Killing by alanto: 8:55am On Nov 30, 2021
mrvitalis:

Oga I said show me one ...u would always find Christians as biggest critique of anti Muslim laws

Don't come to me with that una taqya rubbish abeg
What will happen if you wake up one day and you don’t attack a tribe or a religion.
If someone is doing this same to you now you will be calling the mods. Is it good to give what you can not talk. If you are not trolling Muslim you are trolling a tribe. Do you really want to continue like this. When people respond it will rub back on your people. The mods will ignore you like they did yesterday. Why can’t you live and let others live?
Re: Aljazeera Blame Climate Change For Nigerians Killing by TooMuchStuff: 9:17am On Nov 30, 2021
Aljazeera is a Jihadists mouthpiece globally

2 Likes

Re: Aljazeera Blame Climate Change For Nigerians Killing by FarahAideed: 9:20am On Nov 30, 2021
Al Jazeera is a Taqiya medium so no suprises

2 Likes

Re: Aljazeera Blame Climate Change For Nigerians Killing by mrvitalis(m): 9:21am On Nov 30, 2021
alanto:

What will happen if you wake up one day and you don’t attack a tribe or a religion.
If someone is doing this same to you now you will be calling the mods. Is it good to give what you can not talk. If you are not trolling Muslim you are trolling a tribe. Do you really want to continue like this. When people respond it will rub back on your people. The mods will ignore you like they did yesterday. Why can’t you live and let others live?
Live let others live is what we have been telling Muslims for years

Live let's others live is that not against jihadist movement ?

Have your Islamic country n let igbos have their infidel country is that not live n let others live ?

Hypocrisy at the highest

1 Like

Re: Aljazeera Blame Climate Change For Nigerians Killing by saaron(m): 9:27am On Nov 30, 2021
Climate change has been the narrative for merchants of death both within and outside Nigeria. Their intention is to mislead the world and derail the TRUTH about fulani terrorist activities in Nigeria. A case of CLEAR GENOCIDE AGAINST INDIGENOUS PEOPLE IN NIGERIA by local and foreign terrorist invaders brought into the country by Northern murderers.
But like I always said, all those responsible for fulani terrorists genocidal attacks in Middle Belt and Southern Nigeria will pay with their lives and their entire generation.
Bloody murderers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aljazeera Blame Climate Change For Nigerians Killing by optionalY09: 10:31am On Nov 30, 2021
Climate change is manufacturing guns and bomb. handicapped the authorities against bandits.

Very interesting story
Re: Aljazeera Blame Climate Change For Nigerians Killing by flamingREED(m): 10:34am On Nov 30, 2021
If by now you're not preparing for a war, sorry. Even if its push ups you can do, do it.

(1) (Reply)

Jubilation As Hope Uzodinma Pays Imo Workers 13th Month Salary / Nnamdi Kanu Chose To Appear In Same Attire Because ‘it Is Designers’ – FG / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.